State Farm Homeowners Insurance

State Farm Homeowners Insurance
Compare Quotes
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.02/5

State Farm is best known for its auto insurance, but it also offers homeowners insurance. When you request a quote, State Farm suggests one of three levels of coverage: Essential, Expanded or Premium. You can select add-ons and see if you qualify for discounts. AM Best has given State Farm a high rating for its financial strength.

State Farm Homeowners Insurance Compare Quotes

See if you can lower your rate today

Compare insurance providers on Everquote

Get started

See if you can lower your rate today

Compare insurance providers on Everquote

Get started

State Farm Homeowners Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about State Farm Homeowners Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about State Farm?

Original review: July 18, 2014

I have had homeowner's insurance with State Farm for almost 40 years. My deductible has always been $1,000. Without personal notification by my agent, my deductible was increased by over 800%, to 1% of policy amount. The only way I found out was when I recently looked up my policy online. When I asked my agent about this, he told me that State Farm had - across the board - changed this on all of their policies. I told him I thought I should have been notified by him; he told me it would have been on my declarations page and I should have seen it there. I have also had issues with my personal articles policy and automobile policy. In my opinion, an increase of over 800% in a deductible amount is worthy of a personal telephone call or, at the very least, a letter from my local agent. It is also worth noting that the premium certainly did not decrease one dime with an 800% increase in deductible amount.

Original review: July 13, 2014

My daughter lives Indianapolis Indiana, a few weeks ago her neighborhood was hit by a tornado. Damage to the neighborhood was bad, luckily her house only had roof damage mainly shingles. She had a very experienced contractor come & look at it. He gave her an estimate, 2 days later the adjuster came out. Didn't go up on the roof yet told my daughter, only the back needed new roofing, that the front was fine. The contractor and her father didn't agree, ask that the adjuster to meet with him & plan to get up on the roof. They did she and another adjuster from State Farm were up there marking X's on the front of the roof.

Claimed it wasn't hail damage but that when the house was built 14 yrs ago it was damage from then, the contractor has had many problems with State Farm on other jobs. The adjuster called my daughter to tell her they will only pay to patch the front & re roof the back side. My daughter is a single mother, she doesn't make a tremendous amount of money, her deductible is $1000.00. State Farm is only going to give her $2000.00 rate. Farm didn't ask my daughter if that was good, just said they would send a check. This is so stupid, something needs to be done but we aren't sure what to do.

Original review: July 10, 2014

We had a wind storm come through and blew our neighbors tree onto our house. I do understand that if the tree is in good shape and is blown down that it is the responsibility of the person who’s house that it fell on. (I think this is a bunch of bull, but that’s the ruling of the INSURANCE COMPANIES.) Anyway, it does state that if you can prove that the tree should have been cut down because of being in bad condition (rotten) that it would fall on the home owner of the tree. NOT SO WITH STATE FARM. We have pictures of the tree after it fell showing the rotten trunk and rotten inside the limbs, the stump is still in the ground and you plainly see the decay.

Our insurance adjuster told us that we should have sent our neighbor a letter before it fell and told them to cut it down then it would fall on the neighbors insurance. Oh by the way, we both had STATE FARM INSURANCE. Ok so if this is true about the letter I guess I should write letters to everyone who has a car on the road with bad tires or bad brakes and other defects just in case they run into me. STATE FARM OUT TO MAKE MONEY which is fine, but CLEARLY THAT’S ALL THEY ARE THERE FOR. IF I COULD GIVE LESS THAN 1 STAR FOR A REVIEW I WOULD. Take my word for it, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. You may not have bad dealings with them yet but you will. We had them for almost 20 years, and this is our first claim.

Original review: July 1, 2014

Had a savings about $500 a year. Excellent customer service! If you think you can give me a better savings and service, call **. I don't think you can beat them!

Original review: June 30, 2014

I have had insurance on my home and cars with State Farm for over 40 years. We had a plumbing leak in the wall. Didn't know it was there but discovered it after a water regulator valve which is located in our crawlspace broke. I got my policy out so I could call and file a claim. To my surprise I found where my deductible was changed from $500 to 1/2%. I called agent to ask about this and was told that it had been in effect for 10 years. I don't think so. I think they should have sent letters out to homeowners notifying them. Needless to say I'm wondering if they will pay out on claim. I've been told State Farm is the worse to deal with in paying out on claims.

Original review: June 6, 2014

My family was looking for a new insurance company after 15 years with our previous one. My father had his insurance with State Farm in his other house and cars so he talked to his agent. They said they would insure our house, no problem. They came out for the inspection and I did not see anything bad coming from it, until the agent pulled up. His face was grimaced as he walked up after the two hour drive to get to our home. And then he says, "He had hoped our house would look differently than all the other houses on his drive". This comment shocked me so much since we live in a farming community with many centennial homes. He then proceeded to say that State Farm was really picky and there was no way they would approve insurance on our house or any in our neighborhood. He pretended to do an inspection around the house. I watched from the window as he walked around and took no pictures but pushed a rotary measuring tape but made no notations.

He came back up and told me flat out that State Farm would never consider insuring us and he would give us other option when he got back to the office. Which surprise, surprise he never did contact us. I was so insulted at his lack of professionalism as well as representing a company in that way, that we have spread the word.

Original review: May 21, 2014

We've only filed 2 claims with State Farm. Once when the plumbing was leaking under the slab. The plumbers had to tear the wall out to fix. They paid for the utility room to be fixed. Less than $2,000.00 Then our Sears mower caught fire and burned up. They paid $1500.00 for that. Now they've raised out homeowner's premium to double amount we used to pay. We had a Scott's riding mower stolen from our residence and did not file a claim. We didn't know that it was covered by our homeowner's policy. It's disturbing when you go to file a claim and State Farm tells you your insurance rate will go up for filing a claim. What about all the years you paid and had no claims. Then they love you as a customer to take your money. The message they send to you is just don't file a claim and they're happy!! Sucks.

Original review: April 29, 2014

I will be writing a letter soon. I have 3 cars and one homeowners with State Farm. I will dropped every one of them if State Farm continues to sponsor the team under the same owner who made racist remarks.

Original review: April 25, 2014

On March 23, 2013, I filed a claim for damages resulting from what appeared to be a plumbing leak. At the request of State Farm, a leak detection company was hired to test my property for leaks. No leak was detected. I received a letter dated May 9, 2013 stating that my foundation should be inspected by a contractor or engineer and any needed repairs must be addressed by April 29, 2014. I contacted State Farm again in January 2014 to ask for guidance in addressing the issues with foundation settlement. I was told at that time that they were opening a new claim (even though I was calling about the same issue). On the instructions of State Farm, I had two foundation repair companies inspect my property and let me know if there was damage. These inspections were completed on March 6, 2014. (Meanwhile, in conversations with my State Farm Agent about a new claim being opened, I was informed that if I had a 3rd claim, State Farm could cancel my insurance.)

Both companies reported that the foundation shifting was most likely caused by a plumbing leak. State Farm then hired another leak detection company to see if there was a leak. On March 25, 2014, the other leak detection company reported that there is indeed a plumbing leak. A letter dated that same date (March 25, 2014) was sent to me stating that State Farm was not renewing my homeowners policy. On April 3, 2014, a structural engineering company was hired by State Farm to inspect my property to determine if the plumbing leak caused or contributed to the shifting of my foundation. I received another letter from State Farm dated April 4, 2014 outlining coverage under my homeowners policy. I subsequently received a letter dated April 16, 2014 stating that State Farm was continuing to investigate my claim and that they were awaiting the report from Insight Engineering. This was AFTER State Farm stated they were not renewing my policy.

On April 21, 2014, the structural engineer reported that the shifting of my foundation was normal and that there was no need to do anything to the foundation. My State Farm agent submitted an appeal regarding the cancellation of my policy. I just received notice (April 24, 2014) that State Farm denied the appeal. The stated reason for cancellation was because I had two claims within a year. However, I would not have had two claims if State Farm had reopened my original claim as requested. Additionally, there will be no cost to State Farm for any foundation repairs since the structural engineer actually advised against it, and I intended to pay for the plumbing leak myself. I began to try to obtain other insurance or my bank was going to purchase insurance on my behalf and my agent told me it would cost about 3 times more. Well, I found out that, because State Farm cancelled my insurance, I am now considered "high risk" and had to obtain insurance through Texas Fair Insurance. This is grossly unfair!

I have had homeowners insurance through State Farm since 1994 and the only other claim I have ever submitted was in 2008 as a result of damage caused by Hurricane Ike. Weather-related claims do not count toward the "too many claims" limit, I was told by State Farm. Why did they cancel my insurance??!! I have outstanding credit and a spotless payment record with State Farm. The only reason they say I had two claims was because THEY insisted on opening a second claim instead of reopening the first one. I'm so upset right now it's affecting my blood pressure (I have serious health issues, am a single senior and am looking at surgery in the next few days.) Can somebody get that bad mark removed from my insurance record? I don't want State Farm to reinstate my insurance because I never want to do business with them again. (My automobiles have been insured with them since 1984 and I'm getting ready to change that!)

Original review: April 18, 2014

Gail Williams of State Farm raised my homeowners insurance by $500 without an explanation. I recently found out, trusted the company and this happened. Tried to rectify issue but got attitude and lack of response. Four days later and nothing. Called this morning and the representative that was supposed to be handling my account is not in today. Can't deal with this poor service. Going to another agency and saving $600/year.

Original review: April 17, 2014

I called my State Farm Agent to report a leak and had also called American Home Shield to send a plumber out to find out what was wrong. American Home Shield also messed up for 5 days and sent out inept people as well. I called State Farm since I had water flowing to the street and backing up to the yard. State Farm did send out a company that found the hot water slab leak and repaired it. State Farm paid for that and to replace the carpeting. Ten days later it happened again within 1/4 inch of the last place. I called again and said it should be part of the same claim since it did not get repaired right. Other areas were affected then so they came out and then about 7 months later I began to have foundation issues which go back to the hot water slab leak because the ground under the foundation was silting out which in fact caused the foundation. State Farm messed around with this for over 1 year and a half and denied the claim so now I am in the process of hiring an attorney to fight this claim.

In the meantime the foundation has deteriorated due to this stalling tactic on State Farm's part. Also as single, older individual I also feel I am being discriminated against as well. Also to add insult to injury, I called about my auto insurance to pay it and get a copy of my insurance card and was told I did not owe anything and was even sent a copy of the card to prove insurance only to find out several months later after a rock hit my windshield that I did not have the insurance and they terminated my insurance. I had to go to another insurance company to get insured and here I was driving with proof of insurance and did not have it. How do they still practice? Look at Florida, look at other claims in Texas.

State Farm does not behave like any GOOD NEIGHBOR and they always stall when a substantial claim is filed. I noticed a change in them within the last 7 years and prior to that they were top notch. I am also a real estate Broker and am hearing about all kinds of claims being denied and State Farm is betting that they won't be sued because of the cost of litigation. They also raised my rates due to not having my autos with them even though they screwed that up. I now have a house that is not worth what I paid for it due to the denial of my homeowner's claim that was denied and I am going to sue and have more money out of pocket.

Original review: April 16, 2014

I had an awful experience with **, one of your agents with an office located in Waterford, WI. He continuously made mistakes on my auto, home, and health insurance accounts. It was so bad I had to change agents and am very happy with the one I have. He called the errors he made on my accounts "a comedy in errors". He lied and told me my policy was approved and active when in fact it was still in underwriting.

Original review: April 16, 2014

State Farm insurance company does not favor their clients. I have had two issues with them and will not use them again. The first was with my homeowner's policy and second was with my vehicles. They did not follow up with me on anything I ever paid and very unprofessional in directing me after I purchased a new car. I'm in a holding pattern with them until I can switch everything over to another insurance company.

Original review: April 15, 2014

I have been with State Farm since 1970. Over 44 years I have paid into them for my house, my car and my life. I had a claim on the house, an act of god, and they dropped me. Calls and letters to Mr. Rust, the CEO, go unreturned.

Original review: April 10, 2014

I was paying for last 8 years to State Farm full coverage and have only one small claim and they gave me very hard time. I lost money. Now I have to call my lawyer to fix the problem.

Original review: April 7, 2014

I am a current State Farm Homeowners insurance customer and I do use the term loosely. We have only been with State Farm since 2008 as that was pointed out to me last week. We had a significant Fire claim 2 years ago, specifically March 22, 2012 and I lost three very beloved dogs in this fire. The fire was deemed not my fault due to the fault of an 1875 Conair Hair Dryer that actually turned itself on and caught fire while I was gone. But that is a whole different complaint. Now, overall I did not have any problems with my claims representatives. I too did have great difficulty with Steamatics a company recommended by State Farm as a Preferred Provider. (DO NOT USE THEM. AGAIN THAT IS ANOTHER COMPLAINT STILL TO COME.)

This was a very devastating event in my life which I will never completely recover from. So last Wednesday I get a call from my local agent informing me that my Homeowners had been cancelled and asking me if I received any notice. I promptly responded very unkindly NO and then panicked, "What was I going to do?" Why did this happen to me? My agency informed me it was because I had two claims in the last two years. One was the house fire and then as luck would have it our septic system went out in January and it had to be replaced (3000.00) which I only tried to claim because my agent told me I had nothing to lose. Well turns out that was not true. They denied the claim, did not pay a dime and were trying to use this to cancel me.

Well they did end up reinstating my policy only because they did not provide me notification that the policy would be cancelled. WOW, I HAVE A LOOPHOLE FOR A YEAR. I would be willing to join any class action suit if one were to be filed. It is a real shame that somebody that does not know you and they are just looking at statistics has the power over something so devastating. It is not right and not fair that as many have stated you pay in for insurance but you are not allowed to use it. INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE ALL BULLIES AND PICK ON THE DEFENSELESS. I also found it quite coincidental the Fire claim was closed on March 22, 2014 and less than a week later the attempted to cancel me. HMMM.... makes you wonder, huh?

Original review: April 7, 2014

First house fire and first insurance claim since owning house in 1978. Local agent was out to the house the day after fire and has not been seen since. Am on the THIRD "case manager" since fire occurred in April 22, 2013. Obviously in TWO weeks it will be ONE YEAR since fire and NOTHING has been done on the property, that I continue to pay mortgage on and cannot occupy. My policy has all the money I need to salvage the property which State Farm will not release, and changes the reasons why on a regular basis. The homeowners policy states exactly what I am entitled to and that's ALL I am asking for!! RELEASE THE MONEY MY POLICY STATES I AM ENTITLED TO! Like a good neighbor? NOT.

Original review: April 3, 2014

We had State Farm auto insurance and after talking to a representative about switching our home insurance over to save money, we trusted her judgment and did! Somehow through the paperwork our representative never enrolled us. When a lawsuit, from people using the unfair justice system to get money, the State Farm rep. totally denied that conversation, forgetting to put the paperwork through and leaving us without insurance. I agree we should have noticed, but my father who is a little older and was very friendly with the rep and trusted her to take care of our family and insurance. We are still undergoing the lawsuit which financially and emotionally draining my family - due to the lack of responsibility of State Farm.

Original review: April 2, 2014

State Farm raised my house deductible from $1,000/year to 1/2% of the value of my home as insured. This has more than doubled my deductible. Let's say that you insure a home with replacement value of $200,000 with a $1,000 deductible ... Now, State Farm will make you pay 1/2% of the $200,000 insured value of the home which I believe comes out the same as $1,000. Should your home be insured more than $200,000, then 1/2% takes a major toll ... Should your home be at an insured value of $400,000 with a $1,000 deductible ... You will be paying State Farm 1/2% of $400,000 which is much more than the $1,000 deductible that you signed up for ...

Original review: April 1, 2014

We've been State Farm policy holders for over 19 years and have yet to file a claim. We've tried several times due to water damage in 2 separate homes and most recently the theft of materials in my rental car while traveling. Each time we've contacted a claim agent they have done their best to talk us out of filing the claim. Either the deductible is too high or what they will cover has limits. It always has limits.

Theft - my personal laptop was stolen along with a bunch of additional personal items while traveling on business. Although all my personal items were stolen, the agent notified me that due to the fact that it was a business trip they will only cover $750 for my laptop. The laptop was purchased 3 weeks prior for $3,300. Since I stated that I was traveling on business, they will cover less than my $1,000 deductible. I have no other means to recover this cost and replace my laptop.

Water damage - Hurricane and earthquake damage over the course of 2 weeks left a crack in my basement foundation and partial flooded our finished basement. State Farm stated they do not cover damage based on natural disasters and again the deductible was brought up. Along with a comment by the agent that you don't want to file too many claims as it will drive up your premium.

I haven't filed a single claim in 19 years, what do you consider too many. I can see if I was claiming tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars but all 3 claims that I wanted to file were for under $5,000 and with my deductible would have been considerably less. Over the course of the last 5 years, I have needed my insurance to do what I pay into for. And State Farm has done everything possible to talk me out of filing a claim and informed me of limits on what my policy can cover. They take my money every month, yet do nothing to service me as a customer or provide financial assistance when called upon.

I will be switching insurance and will be suggesting to everyone I know to do the same. Almost 20 years paying into this and they stonewall me the three times I need their assistance. The three times I need them to do what I pay them every month for the past 19 years to do. That's 228 times I've paid them and I've received nothing but grief in return. Do yourself a favor and don't even consider State Farm. They're like a Good Neighbor that steals your Wi-Fi every month rather than paying for their own, refuses to cut their lawn or shovel their sidewalk so you feel obligated to do it for them and borrows your stuff in times of need but never returns them. Nice people but sucky neighbors.

Original review: March 19, 2014

Getting ready to be dropped by State Farm because of too many claims. Had some wind damage to the roof last fall, called them to take a look. They stated that the damage was not bad enough to warrant a claim, but they did send me a letter making sure I knew they don't cover mold problems because of a leaky roof. Then in January had a radiator burst due to the cold weather, called them to let them know what had happened, and then after finding out there was little damage called them back to tell them to disregard. That was considered a claim. No pay out for either "claim". Now after calling other insurance companies, we are considered a high risk due to too many claims. So not only are they going to drop us, they have made sure no other company will pick us up for a reasonable cost. Does this seem right to any one else?

Original review: March 8, 2014

The pipes in the basement burst causing category 3 water damage. The adjuster without my permission sent me a settlement check that I didn't authorize stating that I was only entitled to clean up cost. I stated to the adjuster I had the paperwork from the water migration company that stated it was a category 3 damage. This company is a rip off. I wouldn't recommend no one to use them for insurance. Based on the adjuster's actions throughout her handling of my claim, State Farm has violated my rights under the unfair settlement act breach of contract and bad faith.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2014

Our home suffered roof, gutter and deck damage, as well as sump pump failure. We lost the washer and dryer. The adjuster was from Ohio and not local. He made us pay a separate deductible for the roof, the gutters and the basement. My fully functioning washer and dryer wasn't new, but wasn't old. They gave me $300, claiming depreciation. The cost to replace was over $3,500. They would not include the storm damage to our thermal deck door because I couldn't prove that the gas seal was broken during the storm. The local agent did not return phone calls. All of our calls were rerouted to a 1 800 State Farm number for months after the storm. The local agent did not call or come by our property as advertised that he would. We had to go into his office and submit claims with the office personnel.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2014

Two years ago our home was burglarized and destroyed while we were out of town visiting our family for Christmas/New Year's. State Farm immediately sent someone to replace doors, windows and other damages. They also replaced our stolen electronics immediately through their vendor. However, all other items had to be purchased on our own and we had to wait to be reimbursed. We didn't have the money in time to replace many items therefore lost thousands of dollars as they refused to accept our claim when we were ready to continue with the claim. A letter was sent last month stating that our Homeowner's Insurance is not being renewed.

Today I came home to find another letter from them telling me that my automobile/motorcycle insurance is not being renewed because I placed 3 claims. The three claims were me calling them to give me a battery boost because I pay for roadside assistance. I am very disappointed. Why pay for a service and then drop your customers. I don't want this to happen to anyone else.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2014

I have been with State Farm for 25 years, home AND car insurance, never late on my payments, having my dues automatically taken out of my banking account. I have made 2 claims in that amount of time...TWO! But the 2 have been in the last 5 years. In my old house, the copper line running to the dishwasher broke & did damage to my kitchen. This past March I bought a new house & the toilet on my first floor broke... while I was at work & flooded my basement. Of course I turn in this claim to have repairs taken care of. I received a letter LAST week that I am being dropped!!! BY MARCH EIGHTH! WTF?! Why do we pay for insurance? Isn't that what these companies are in business for? Help take care of accidents?! Now, trying to locate new coverage & purchase, is impossible. Trying to write something informative for other customers, but I'm VERY disappointed & just down right pissed off! If you have a claim to turn into state farm (refuse to capitalize!) think twice.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2014

When my mother passed away a year ago she left me her home, which had been in trust. After transferring title to my name, I contacted State Farm to change the homeowner's policy to my name. Instead they added me to the policy. I just received a letter stating they will not renew my policy when it comes due because - get this - I do not live in the home! Well, my mother no longer lives in the home because she is deceased. But I certainly do live here.

The agent was clueless how to fix it. This made me nervous about what might happen if I should ever need to file a claim, even if they straighten out the mess. Great news: I now have much better coverage for only slightly more $ with a reputable insurance company (I have my auto insurance with them.) And the best part? It's in MY name. State Farm is a mess.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2014

My elderly disabled mother's home owner's insurance had lapsed. When the bank called her to notify her, she immediately went to State Farm to find out why. My Mother had asked the year prior to have annual premiums automatically withdrawn from her acct to avoid lapse in insurance due to her injuries sustained in an automobile accident resulting in memory difficulties. This had not been done so payment was not made. The assistant to the agent told her that she would fax the bank and that everything was alright. My Mother asked if she needed to leave a check and she was told no that she would be called if anything else was needed.

My Mother was never contacted again and she was under the impression that it had been taken care of. 2 weeks later my Mother's house caught on fire and the insurance is denying the claim due to lapse in coverage and denying that she was told the insurance would be reinstated. This is yet another case of insurance companies taking advantage of long term clients that are elderly. The Agent went as far as to tell her she had no intentions of renewing her once her insurance had lapsed. If this was the case My Mother should have been told so she could access other coverage.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2014

State Farm would not cover my claimed based on the grounds that they are racist. I have 100% coverage and they are saying water damage is not covered under my policy! Can you help find reports of State Farms playing the race game?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2014

When my water heater broke and leaked into my closet and bedroom in May 2013, saturating about a 4' x 5' area of carpet, I called State Farm who has been my insurance carrier for homes and vehicles for almost 40 years. I thought this would be a large claim. It amounted to $327 for the fans, pad replacement, carpet cleaning and checking insulation under the home for water saturation. In 2009, my neighbor, who is old, slipped on my back stairs and fell. A State Farm adjustor examined the stairs and, of course, said they were to code. State Farm paid my neighbor a whole $35.00. This brings us to a grand total of $362.00 in claims over a five year period. When the policy renews on 2/7/2014, the deductible increases from $250 to $2,000. Had I known better, I never would have submitted either claim. My agent has told me there is nothing she can do to reduce this deductible. If this is common practice with State Farm and other insurance carriers, it needs to stop.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2014

Kitchen fire - recommended F. Lax from State Farm. F. Lax came in and told us it was an easy $5,000 max, job will be out five days. Insurance will pay to have us stay at a hotel for a few days. F. Lax and State Farm went over scope and did not include us in on any part. F. Lax stated that burnt plastic is safe for child with sever lung issues, it's all BPA free. Then stated 30 days max out of our home, told us they could make our upstairs safe 3 times. Wanted to switch to another company. Told State Farm would not back us, and they would not pay for us to extend our time out if we went with another company. F. Lax tossed our personal items, told us that State Farm would not cover to have them cleaned and they don't take them.

Every time we complained about F. Lax, State Farm said they didn't care we hired them. We don't care your son has lung issues and you have to go back home as long as it has water and heat - witnesses provided to all accounts. They cleaned my house with Febreeze and cleaned my carpet with a personal dirty steam cleaner. They bailed leaving us a gutted upstairs and told us our 4 bedroom is now a 1 and we will seal your upstairs. They hid things they broke. We were told not to take pictures they provide all. A lot of our things didn't come back, State Farm told us to group the price together then denied and wants it individual. Denied our food issues. Receipts submitted not paid.

"During the process of transporting belongings, kitchen appliances and equipment were not delivered. This left my family without any way to make food, and due to the extreme financial burden of this 'adventure', my children went without food, and we went without a way to cook or store food because of the delay during delivery for five days+." Our funds had been cut off by State Farm. As a child will feel that this is a long time to go with out. F. Lax messed up our delivery and left our family without food for an extensive period of time. They threaten us for wanting compensation for our children's abuse they had caused. They threaten us for holding onto what State Farm has issued because they won't compromise with us. We never said we would not pay them, but they telling us we own them full amount. Their mistake is not their fault. Their bait and switch is not their fault.

State Farm Homeowners Insurance Company Information