Fast Free Quotes

Compare Rates
  2. Automotive
  3. Car Insurance

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.13/5

NJM Auto Insurance provides home, business and auto insurance to clients in New Jersey. NJM is not one of InsuraMatch's verified partners. If you want to receive multiple quotes from insurance providers, contact InsuraMatch for quick results. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Fast Free Quotes

Start Saving on Car Insurance Today

Compare Rates

NJM Auto Insurance Reviews

Original review: March 11, 2017

You really cannot review an insurance company unless you went through a claim. They are all good while they get your money. Only when it is their turn to pay out, that is when you can know the good ones from the bad ones. Not that their prices are hard to beat with generous coverage, but the way they handled my claim was superior. I would suggest them to anyone who can have access to them. The only thing I don't like is their website. You can see the policy and request modifications, but you cannot get an instant quote. If you want to make a change, you have to call or send an email and wait. The autopay feature is through a totally different website! However these 2 things are considered minor comparing to the quality of this company.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I have been with NJM for several years, and always received good service. I have not experienced any problems with NJM. Filing a claim was not a problem - response was quick, and fair. I have no negative comments.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

NJM was very helpful and prompt with payment when I filed a claim. You get to speak to a representative when you call. However, adjuster was not accurate. I had to fight about a flood claim when car got flooded trying to say there were dents before flood which was not true.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2015

Great customer service, no local agent required, super low rates, bonus rebate check annually, prompt/efficient handling of claims. Have been with them for over 30 years for both our auto and home insurance, and I highly recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2015

The rates are very reasonable for both my cars. The claim process is easy but thorough. They discount for homeowners and other policies. The phone line is very easy to use with great customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NJM Auto Insurance?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2015

I have used NJM insurance company since I was on my parents policy at age 17. When I moved out on my own I purchased my own policy. Since then I have married and added my husband to my policy. We have had a few claims over the years and they have always been helpful, nice, and resolve the claims quickly and to our satisfaction. Would recommend to others!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2015

Great customer service. Always follows up, great rates and offers discounts. I have been using Njm for 17 years And Would Not Switch Any Time soon. I also have my homeowner insurance for my condo. They also offer great service there too. I love that I actually speak to a person not only a machine when you call.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2015

New Jersey manufacturers has excellent rates, excellent customer service. They send rebates home every year. They also offer other insurance options such as homeowners. New Jersey manufacturers is a local New Jersey based company. New Jersey manufacturers has a wonderful payment plan. Will adjust your payment schedule to fit your needs. I've been with New Jersey manufacturers since 1997.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2015

Small but reliable, willing to work with you if you have a spotty history. I had a DWI and that was not a deterrent to them continuing to renew me for many years and lowered my premium.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2015

I have had NJM car insurance since I received my license at age 17. I have never had a problem with the insurance company. At age 26, I have gotten in 1 accident over the years and NJM was very easy to deal with throughout the process. My entire family uses this company and loves it. If you have to call them the people you speak with are very easy to deal with. If you get insurance for your house through them too then they give you discounts.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2015

Been with them for almost 20 years and have never had any difficulty whatsoever. There are no middlemen and no shareholders so success and failure is shared by all policy holders. Fair Prices and great service.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2015

They are easy to deal with. We always speak to a real person and the dividends are great. The renewal process is easy and quotes are given in advance so we have plenty of time to review and ask questions.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2015

The cheapest insurance and all others say they cannot compete with their prices. They are always available to answer questions and if not then they get back to you very very quickly. If you have a claim, they are extremely helpful in finding repairs for your car, a rental car for you to use in the meantime and all the proper medical help for any injuries.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2015

New Jersey Manufacturers is a great company. They are very easy to work with, to set up and maintain your policy. They handle claims quickly and efficiently. Their reps are very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Best of all, they pay you 2 dividends a year!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2015

I like NJM because they do not surcharge for accidents or moving violations. Their rates are also very competitive. They offer multi-policy discount and offer customers ability to pay premium online with credit cards.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2015

Very good experience. They really process the claims very fast. They give dividend every year. The overall premium rate is excellent. Communication is also excellent. It is easy to deal with them. They have excellent customer service.

NJM Auto Insurance Company Information