Neal FrankleLife Insurance Contributing Editor
Neal Frankle is a Certified Financial Planner in Los Angeles. He is the publisher of WealthPilgrim.com, an information resource for consumers. He has been a professional financial advisor since 1991 and is the editor of www.MCMHA.org.
More about Neal→
Navy Mutual is an insurance company that has focused on offering military life insurance to members of the military and their families since 1879. The company also provides annuity products to military families. Their motivation is to do business with the same integrity, passion and commitment as their military customers.
- Free online quote: The company offers free, simple and convenient online quotes for all of their customers who are interested in buying insurance products.
- Community focused: The company sells products, but they are also community focused. Navy Mutual gives money and donates time to organizations and people in need; the company also provides services like free counseling to military members with terminal illnesses and their families.
- Financial education: Navy Mutual provides educational services to customers and their families, to educate them about financial basics and to help them boost their financial security.
- Counseling for survivors: For members who lose their lives, survivors left behind are offered counseling to help them through their grief.
- Free document storage: The company provides free storage of important documents in secure vaults for members.
Compare Life Insurance Companies
Navy Mutual Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Navy Mutual
- Year Founded:
- 29 Carpenter Road
- Postal Code:
- United States