ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
I unfortunately bought travel insurance from this horrible company. My bags were stolen and I had to file a police report in Mexico, and hire an interpreter at a cost of $500, not to be reimbursed by MH ROSS of course. I filed the claim in May, and it is now July with no decision or reason for the very long delay. They are in breach of Texas law which requires a decision in 30 days. They will tell me nothing, they just ignore my emails. I have filed a complaint with the Texas Insurance Commission. Buyer beware! They are apparently happy to take the customers premium and then just not pay out for any claims.
MH Ross expert review by Matthew Brodsky
Founded in 1961, MH Ross now works with one of the industry's largest travel insurance administrators.
- Affordable coverage: By offering some coverage as add-ons, MH Ross helps keep their prices affordable.
- Get your money back: In the event of a travel interruption, MH Ross offers coverage of up to 200 percent of your trip cost.
- Medical expenses are covered: Travel health coverage is included at every tier, and the coverage limit is up to $250,000.
- Baggage delay coverage: If your luggage arrives after you do, you can use up to $400 in coverage to buy new personal effects.
- Multi-tier pricing: With seven different tiers to choose from, separated into two different series, you can find a plan that fits your budget and your coverage needs.
- Best for: Party animals, adventurers and family trippers.
Insurance Contributing Editor
Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.
MH Ross Company Information
- Company Name:
- MH Ross
- MH Ross Travel Insurance Services, Inc. 9225 Ward Parkway, Suit
- Kansas City
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (800) 423-3632