Lavalier

Compare Jewelry Insurance Companies

Research top Jewelry Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Warranties are only good up to a certain period of time so the repair options come in handy for fallen jewels and broken chain links or cuffs. Buying a warranty is like buying discounted jewelry because in a sense your jewelry is being renewed at no extra cost to you so it's saving time and money. Warranties can be a bit pricey solely based on the coverage you're looking for but honestly you get what you pay for if you decline to pay more for a better warranty. I haven't had many issues with the claims process besides the fact they take quite a while to process a claim once your jewels have been damaged.

The repairs are excellent, job guaranteed. Do not have to worry about anything. Fits quite well. Look good at the same time during special occasions. You can save money without any problems coexist. Succeed in having extra cash at hand and not worrying about becoming broke. No money seems to make a person unhappy. The price is right on the money. Not paying full price is the hardest thing in the world. Wanting something still in your pocket is absolutely priceless these days. You get claims as soon as possible without any problems. People do not have to wait a very long time as usual. To become impatient hardest of all.

I got all my jewelry for very cheap! They compared prices and everything so I know I got the best deal in town! I'm really happy about my experience! I don't have any issues with the pricing. I know I wouldn't have been able to find what I was looking for for cheaper anywhere else. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

The repair options were very good and helpful in case your jewelry is in need of any repairs to it during your ownership time. It is always accessible anytime you need it. It offers many discounts that are very appealing and helpful to your shopping experience. No matter where you may be shopping from there is something for you. The price is very competitive and appealing and not anymore expensive than the other competitors. The prices are very fair and reasonable and I have no problems with them. The claims process is simple and easy to understand. It is not complicated at all and the coverage is very good. You can make a claim either online or over the phones.

When my chain broke. Coverage allowed it to be fixed right away without complications. Because I purchased this insurance. Also paid for alterations when my wife's ring had to be sized down, in case anything happened to it. Gave me peace of mind, because of its investment value. I got discounts on certain repair jobs when I needed my jewelry or my wife's jewelry fixed. I was glad I purchased this option, because it went a long way. Now I have no worries about it at all. There wasn't any pricing issues involved. This insurance covered any unforeseeable problems that might show up, with lose or damage of my precious possession. Made me happy to buy this. Never had to go through claim process, because my items never really got lost or damaged while being in someone else's hands. I enjoyed this very much as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lavalier?

This insurance covers pretty much everything. All costs related to repairs are handled by the insurance company. I have never had an issue ever. Everything is always handled in a fast and quick manner. The discounts given are pretty great. Everything I get insured I get a discount for the more thing insure. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to insure their personal property. The service I received is amazing. Everything is handled by professional and very knowledgeable staff. The company goes above and beyond any other company that offers the same services. I overall was extremely satisfied with the claims process. There were no issues or problems. The payout was immediate and covered everything in full. I am very satisfied with all aspects of the policy.

I had a loose lock on my necklace and they were able to fix it with no problem. It finished quickly within a few days of turning it in. Also fixing the band on my watch. The discount offers were great and met my needs. I was able to purchase and fix jewelry and a reasonable price that was amazing. It saved me a lot of money. The insurance prices was reasonable. Different price points depending on how much coverage you want for your jewelry but overall the price range was reasonable. I personally have not had any experience with claims but a friend has and she said it was easy and the claims person was very helpful during the process.

Expert Review

Cyril TuohyInsurance Contributing Editor

Cyril Tuohy, has covered the insurance industry for more than 15 years. He is an expert at writing about personal and commercial property-casualty insurance and covers life, annuities and retirement as a staff writer for a top insurance trade magazine aimed at insurance agents and financial advisors.    More about Cyril→

Lavalier operates out of Burlingame, California. The company partners with Markel American Insurance Company as its underwriter and specializes in jewelry insurance only. Lavalier publishes a blog dedicated to new jewelry trends, gift ideas and choosing jewelry.

• Quick quotes: Just enter your ZIP code into the home page form on Lavalier's website, and you'll be provided with a quick and easy insurance quote.
  • Gift coverage: Lavalier offers coverage for jewelry that you gift to others - such as an engagement ring - even if the two of you don't live at the same address.
  • Choice of jeweler: Work with your own jeweler when the time comes for repairs or replacement for insured pieces.
  • Worldwide coverage: Your jewelry is protected no matter where you travel, and coverage includes damage, loss or theft.
  • Automatic insurance on new jewelry: When insured with Lavalier, you receive automatic coverage on new jewelry purchases for 30 days. Once the 30 days are up, you can easily add the jewelry to your existing plan.
  • Best for Lavalier is best for homeowners and renters who need coverage for a few special pieces of jewelry, It's also great for engaged couples who will enjoy 30 days of free coverage on engagement jewelry.

Compare Jewelry Insurance