Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor
Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.
J.C. Taylor is an antique and specialty automobile insurance company founded in the mid-1950s. J.C. Taylor is one of the largest providers for this type of insurance and is known nationally for their support for the hobby in local and national clubs.
- Travel coverage: J.C. Taylor will cover your antique car wherever you take it. Cars are insured anywhere in the United States and Canada, and arrangements can be made to protect your car overseas.
- Attendance clause: Some insurance companies have a policy called an attendance clause that requires you to stay with your car when you take it out. J.C. Taylor makes a point to customers that this is not in their policy.
- Quote: J.C. Taylor offers a free online quote for both antique and specialty automobiles.
- Mileage limitation: There is no mileage limitation in the J.C. Taylor insurance policy, though they do have a limit of 2,500 miles per antique vehicle per year for underwriting and 3,500 for modified vehicles.
- Claims: When a claim arises, J.C. Taylor wants to make sure your customer service and outcome is efficient and proper. They will work to make sure that the claim is settled fairly.
- Best for Antique and modified car owners.
Compare Auto Insurance
J.C. Taylor Company Profile
- Company Name:
- J.C. Taylor
- Year Founded:
- 320 S. 69th st
- Upper Darby
- Postal Code: