Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Esurance Motorcycle Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Esurance Motorcycle Insurance?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Esurance Motorcycle Insurance?

Original review: May 31, 2016

The customer service is great but not amazing. They tend to answer my call and seem like they care for me, however, it took several different people and automated calls to get to the point that I needed. It was somewhat difficult for my claim process because of the different calls I had to go to, however, when I finally got a customer service member who was willing to help, it was fairly easy. My policy is great so far because I have needed to use it once, and they have been there to support my claim as they said they would so I would definitely recommend. My coverage options include healthcare in case of an accident and also replacement in case my vehicle is totaled. I only needed to use my coverage once but that was only my fault, yet the members were there to help me right away as promised.

Original review: May 28, 2016

Esurance's customer service is impeccable. They always respond to my requests in a timely manner, and if there is some chance they do not, they apologize and still offer to fix the problem. They are very friendly and act professionally. The claims processing is great - it is easy to do and gets done quickly. Some companies take longer with it, but Esurance gets the job done! I personally think it's the best around. So many policies to choose from. No matter what you need covered, or what your financial status is, you can get affordable, quality coverage from Esurance. Coverage is fantastic - and it covers basically everything you can think of. The prices aren't too crazy, but reasonable for the quality of insurance!

Original review: March 9, 2016

I purchased motorcycle insurance when my husband bought his. Esurance gave us a nice experience by finding affordable insurance online. It was very fast and inexpensive. I would recommend them to anyone. I am actually thinking about bundling my insurance with them. I have full coverage and I love that because it gives me the peace of mind that I need knowing if an accident were to happen, it would be covered in full. The coverage is great, like I stated before, we have full coverage and it covers everything including roadside assistance and rental if needed with a low deductible.

Original review: March 5, 2016

Although Esurance is online only I'm very impressed with their customer service ability to handle my issues. I've contacted them a few times and it was fast. Esurance's claim processing is very quick and prompt. I've had to file 1 claim and had it processed within 1 day! I was so impressed and love their service. I don't know much about their policy options but I do know the policy I have with them is topnotch. Great price, affordable and worth the money. Esurance has great coverage for my bike. I had switched from AAA because Esurance's prices and options were so much better for me. I recommend them highly.

Original review: March 1, 2016

Always there when I need them. Good locations. They respond very quickly and always give me the best rates out there. I can rely on them all the time. Well I went online and looked up different ratings for different insurances and the best ratings and values were from Esurance. I also heard from friends it was good. When I need them they're right there. They will come to me even if they are in a meeting or celebrating a birthday. Bad insurance companies may hang a dollar In front of me. It's happens the same as always, people talk and people do. You never know what's real or what's not. Who to believe or who not to believe.

Original review: July 30, 2014

I canceled with Esurance on my F150. One month later, I got a bill for the device I sent back when I canceled. I've been with Esurance many years and my rates kept going up even though I had no tickets and no claims. Now they can't find my motorcycle policy so I can cancel it. I just got so mad I stop talking. I'm glad I never had to file a claim. They had a chance to keep me but no way. Well, there's a lot of companies out there and it didn't take long to find a better and cheap one.

Esurance Motorcycle Insurance Company Information