4.00/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Esurance Motorcycle Insurance

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Esurance Motorcycle Insurance Reviews

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Customer service experience was great. They were there from start to finish. They never left me thinking of what was next. They help you with everything. They know what they are doing. Claims processing experience was great. They were there and helped. It didn't take very long from day one. It went very fast. They got the information they needed and were fast. They have so many policy options. They tell you everything they can offer upfront. They have options there for everyone's needs. You can get the one you need. They will help you with it. They have so many coverage options for you. They have some for the minimal to higher. They have coverage for everything you may need. They will work with you on payments.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

Their customer service is great. They are always there if you need help with anything. Bill questions, payment plans, regardless of what you need they are always there to help out with anything. I have filed a few claims and they get them done very quickly. No waiting around, simple, quick and helpful feedback. They always help with anything and they go above and beyond to make sure that you are taken care of. Their policy options are great. They have many different options for you in case if you need help in any situation. Big or small they have exactly what you need and I would recommend them for anyone that needs insurance. Their coverage is great. Great plans, great customer service and always very helpful for any situation or problem that you might come across. I have never had any issues with them and I would recommend this business to anyone.

Get expert buying tips about Motorcycle Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

Just received my Renewal after 1st year with ESurance. I had no claims, yet my insurance premium increased by $9 per month... there is NO reason for the increase... I am pissed that they would raise my premium for NO reason at all.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

Customer service is one of the best. Whenever I have a claim to file or have questions about my service, they will work until I am satisfied and answer any and all questions that I have. They are great. The claims process is very simple and easy to follow. If you need help then they will gladly help you with whatever problems you may have. It great to know that someone is on your side for once. Policy options are pretty good. You can choose from a wide variety of options that you need. They will make sure that you are satisfied with whatever you choose. Coverage is great and you can get whatever you need. If you need any help then just ask since they are there to make sure that you have great coverage and what not.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

The customer service is great! They are always there and they help me with anything you need. Talking to my insurance company is very important and my company insurance makes me feel important. I am satisfied with the claims processing. I have been through it many times because it is very difficult to understand but is easy to comprehend once it is broken down into simple form. Everything matters with motorcycle insurance. The policy options are great. I love my policy although I wish some things were different like the amount of currency that I get but I love it! Motorcycle insurance is great but it's very important to get the right one. I am happy with my coverage. I am very satisfied with it and I am able to sleep at night. Coverage is very important concerning motorcycle insurance because in some cases motorcycles can be more dangerous than regular car, especially the accidents.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Esurance Motorcycle Insurance?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

Customer service has not had to be contacted often. However, when we initially got the policy they answered all of our questions. For the most part, there was a lot of information on the website. Fortunately, I have not had to file a claim. Since we have had pleasant experiences with them I would hope and assume the experience would go smoothly. We had a few policy options from which to choose. They range from the state minimum to full coverage just like with our cars. It was easy to find a policy that fit our budget. The coverage will easily take care of any repairs and/or replacements we may need. We were even able to get coverage for vandalism, which is great. You never know when someone will be mean.

Original review: July 1, 2016

Like a great company that treats customers nice and has great policies that work for all people. Great customer service, nice policies that work for me and others. Fast professional service, best claim service above the rest. A company you can trust. Like nice policies that work. I would recommend to all. Has all options available for all autos. Trustworthy company that dedicates itself to customer service above the rest. All coverage available to all auto bike. Likable coverage that works. A company worth doing business with.

Original review: June 21, 2016

They were very attentive to my needs and affordability and I felt like they generously cared about me as a customer. They helped me save a lot of money. It was fast and accurate. I processed my claims in very speedy time and got the answers I needed to file claim. Policy has variety of options and the service rep took time to explain it all to me. The policy is fair. The coverage I get is great. I saved tons of money, it covers all my needs and helps me understand everything that I'm paying for. It's really worth it.

Original review: June 17, 2016

A good and reliable customer service helped me every step of the way asked, all the right question and never got impatient with me. I would recommend this company because they are nice and know their stuff and never got frustrated when I couldn't understand something.

Original review: June 11, 2016

Esurance's CS is also pleasant to talk to. They are courteous/ knowledgable. Response time is quick when issuing a claim. They are a national brand and care about your business. They are quick to respond. Act in your best interest and fully take care of you. Will get you into the best shop for all your automotive needs. I for one think they have the lowest policy rates and ensure that your vehicle is properly fixed in the best working order. Full coverage is affordable and fully covers all automotive needs when it comes to an accident. Expect the best with them because they will 100% take care of you.

Esurance Motorcycle Insurance expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Offering insurance products in 43 states, Esurance is an industry-leading provider of motorcycle insurance policies.

• Get a hypothetical quote: For those who are planning a purchase, the cost of insurance can influence buying decisions. Esurance lets you check to see what insurance would cost on a bike you haven't bought yet.

• 24/7 customer service: Accidents don't happen on a schedule, so you need to be able to make a claim and get assistance at any time of the day or night.

• Add-ons available: In addition to the liability coverage the law requires, Esurance also has a variety of add-on riders that can protect extra parts or offer additional services.

• Insure non-standard bikes: For those who ride scooters, mopeds or other non-standard bikes, Esurance offers coverage.

• Pay in full for savings: Pay up-front and enjoy a big discount on your premium.

• Best for: Weekend warriors, everyday riders and tinkerers.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky