Dairyland Cycle

Dairyland cycle
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.00/5

Dairyland cycle Gallery (4)

Dairyland cycle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dairyland cycle?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dairyland cycle?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2015

I had motorcycle insurance through this lousy company. I took their right to access my bank account and they illegally withdrew the funds from my bank account, overdrew my bank account and now won't reimburse the funds and say they're not liable for the problem! Don't go near this bunch of lying, stealing no good thieves!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2014

I had an accident on my Harley. The accident was caused due to gravel (an excessive amount) and other road debris. The bike was totalled. The accident was clearly not my fault. Police showed and agreed that the accident was not my fault, it was clearly due to conditions of road and no tickets were issued. Officer told me that I would have been at fault I would have received a careless driving ticket but being the conditions he felt any rider would have had the same results. Dairyland on the other hand not being there, never seeing the scene determined that I was at fault. A adjustor whom does not nor never road a bike told me I was at fault because I didn't try hard enough to avoid crashing, as if I wanted to crash. Though they did pay the claim, their determination has caused me higher insurance rates. I found their customer care to be rude. I personally would not recommend Dairyland.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2014

Contacted customer service to see why my rate keeps going up. Signed up for a yearly contract. Payment has gone up each month until now it has settled at a VERY high rate. I contacted customer service and they just didn't care. Then I found out if I cancel, there are FEES involved. Ok probably my fault for not knowing that but it's crazy expensive to cancel a yearly contract!! For two bikes, Dairyland costs me 199.25 a month. I got the same quote/coverage from Direct General at $65.00 a month. Worth cancelling Dairyland, paying the cancel fee, since I'll make it up within a couple months with just the savings. It'll be worth getting rid of Dairyland too just to NOT have to deal with the attitudes and their terrible customer service department. Dairyland.... what a mistake!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2014

Dairyland was a Horrible choice for me. Poor communication and they canceled my policy without notification even though they were supposed to be taking money out direct deposit. Now I have to have an SR-22 due to an uninsured accident that wasn't my fault due to their incompetence. Geico on the other hand cost more but has been very helpful and I know what's going on with my policy.

Dairyland cycle Company Information