Consumer Complaints and Reviews
We used CSA for trip cancellation insurance for a 2 week rental in Emerald Isle North Carolina. This costs us over $200.00. Then we found out recently that our 13 year old dog has cancer and it has spread to her lungs. We are giving her daily chemotherapy at home and she is very fragile. We cannot in good conscience leave her to take a beach holiday. We called CSA and explained this to them and sent them all the appropriate documentation. They quickly denied the claim and when I asked for an appeal was told they don't "really have an appeal process" but would "kick it upstairs and review the situation."
A few days later (very quick review I guess) we received a letter denying us any of our claim. I know this is a dog but she is our family and we wasted all that money for nothing. Read other review sites to see similar complaints and many much more serious than ours. Do not waste your money for a company that will do just about anything to deny your claim.
Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor
Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.
More about Matthew→
With more than 20 years of experience providing travel and vacation protection products, CSA Travel Protection has developed a reputation for affordable and comprehensive insurance plans.
- Money back guarantee: With CSA, you can buy a plan and try it out for 10 days. If you don't like the coverage, cancel for a full refund.
- Comprehensive health coverage: CSA offers a "No Out-of-Pocket" medical plan.
- Pet relocation services: For those planning extended trips, bringing along furry children can mean the difference between carefree fun and homesickness.
- 24/7 emergency assistance: With a worldwide hotline dedicated to CSA policyholders, when you need emergency assistance, it's only a phone call away.
- Identity theft protection: Identity theft is one of the world's fastest growing crimes, so protection and resolution assistance can help you relax during your travels.
- Best for Party animals, workaholics, adventurers and family trippers.
Compare Travel Insurance
CSA Travel Protection Company Profile
- Company Name:
- CSA Travel Protection
- CSA Travel Protection P.O. Box 939057
- San Diego
- Postal Code:
- United States