toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

AmVenture

Daniel, we're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us here at AmVenture! We appreciate the feedback.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I was shopping around and checked with a couple of different companies including AmVenture. The response from AmVenture was quick and the person whom I spoke with was very nice and asked me for the information right away and she said she can have a quote in two hours. The other companies I talked to said they will give a quote in two to three days. I've been in business for 10 years and I don’t have time to wait two or three days to have a quote.

I then decided to go with AmVenture. They went through all the stuff that they needed from me and did a great job and got it done in no time. They were professional and very efficient. They were also very polite and friendly. They were able to answer questions and get all the information from me. They explained to me all the payment plans and how they can do two payments. They make everything easier for me. So, I'm very pleased. They have a very good customer service and they don't hold me long on the phone too. That means a lot to me especially that I'm busy and I don’t have a lot of time for a company to put me on hold for 30-45 minutes. So, when you deal with a company that is fast, you know that when you call them, they are always going to be there for you.

AmVenture

We're so happy that we were able to provide you with a competitive policy price, Kim! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to work with you.

Original review: June 16, 2017

We were with Travelers and somebody who saw that our policy with Travelers was about to renew called me. He asked if I would be willing to see what my AmVenture quote would be. He was able to quote me about half the price so I just switched over. That was was two months ago. I only spoke with one guy and we did a lot via email after the one initial contact. He called me and got our information. He replaced what we had, sent me over the quote, I signed the thing, I mailed it back and we were done. It was a very seamless process. I would tell others to look into AmVenture. They're professional, reliable and cost effective.

AmVenture

We strive to offer a competitive price and excellent service, Vanessa, so we're pleased to hear we could offer you just that! Thanks for choosing AmVenture!

Original review: July 12, 2017

We needed a worker's comp provider so I went online and most companies didn't have numbers I could call. I had to fill out a form and then somebody would get back to me. We went with AmVenture because they offered the best pricing and they got back to me the quickest. I've dealt with only one person and we were able to complete everything in two phone calls and a few emails which was very convenient. It was a good experience and I'd definitely recommend them.

AmVenture

Thanks for your feedback, Saqib! We're happy to hear we were able to help you with your insurance policy.

Original review: July 9, 2017

When we hired an employee in the US, I Googled a couple of insurance and shopped around. I felt like AmVenture is the most suitable LLC place and I went with them. Interactions with their reps were really good. Anytime that I read to reach them they are reachable and they're all knowledgeable. I'd recommend them for sure.

AmVenture

Hi Roberto! We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience with one of our agents at AmVenture. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Original review: June 30, 2017

I was shopping around for a worker compensation. I saw that AmVentures' rates were very competitive and called them up. Steven was very helpful. He got me the quotations and we did that for two companies. One was immediately and the other one was after a week. I will definitely recommend them. They’re very good, very professional and very helpful.

AmVenture

We pride ourselves on being efficient for our policyholders, and are happy to hear that we were able to give you just that! Good luck in your new business endeavor!

Original review: June 28, 2017

I started a new business and hired some people so I needed to get worker's comp. I found AmVenture, I liked their cost, then I called them. A representative called me right back and the discussion for the worker's compensation insurance plan was very easy. We just 1, 2, 3 and it was done. If other's need proper insurance, AmVenture is a place for them.

AmVenture

Stephen, we're so happy we were able to provide a competitive price for your policy! Thanks for working with us here at AmVenture.

Original review: June 27, 2017

My previous worker's compensation insurance got expired, and AmVenture went up on me so I switched. One of the agents from AmVenture gave me a price and they were more cost effective, so I thought of going with that for a year. Their staff were professional and the worker’s compensation insurance plan is clear. The service is good, too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmVenture?

AmVenture

Great to hear from you, Dana! We look forward to continuing to provide a great experience for you.

Original review: June 23, 2017

A friend told me about AmVenture and I recently got them in April. Their staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. So far, my experience has been good.

Resolution In Progress

AmVenture

Thanks for the feedback, Sunil. We'll definitely be using your review as a learning for our future policyholders. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Original review: June 21, 2017

Worker's compensation is required by the law to have for business and there's no way I can avoid it. The ex-owner told me about AmVenture and I called them directly. The discussion for the insurance plan was fine but I have an issue in making the payments. Sending a small amount by the check every month is a headache. Payments are easier and less hassle for me if there's direct deposit or having an account set up where they can take them automatically. Still, I recommend AmVenture.

AmVenture

Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves on exemplary service here at AmVenture, and we're happy to hear that our agent was able to provide you with a great experience.

Original review: June 20, 2017

I was going through the internet for workers comp insurers. I was looking for a cheaper price since I had used The Hartford the year before. I made a call to AmVenture and a guy called back in 10 minutes. He was very nice and he explained what he needed from me in order to sign me up and within an hour, he had a quote and the policy was ready so I was happy. I just made sure that I had the same things that I had with The Hartford. I got signed up within 10 minutes and it wasn’t a whole bunch of callbacks. He kind of won because he was the quickest. It was a positive experience that led to a result in only a few hours. Also, it’s easy to pay online like it was with The Hartford and that was what I was looking for. All in all, AmVenture is a professional group of people who know how to move their business along in a speedy way.

AmVenture

We're delighted to hear about your 5-star experience, Tabitha! We're in the business of ensuring your success, and are so happy we were able to provide you with a comprehensive insurance plan.

Original review: June 19, 2017

We needed workers' compensation insurance for our business and I looked up something on the internet and AmVenture was one of the options. As soon as I contacted AmVenture I was able to talk to somebody and did not just take down my information. Steve handled it and he got back to me in a timely manner. He got the information and I liked that he gave me a quote right then and there because the other companies that had called in still haven't called us back days later. They were helpful and they gave us a good quote, which was the cheapest quote that we had gotten. Steve had to give it to the underwriter to make sure that they approved it and he told us that if it wasn't that afternoon, that it would be the next day and it was the next day. Also, they were very prompt in their service. They took care of all of our needs.

AmVenture gave us the protection that we needed. We've had the business for three years but we were grandfathered in under the contractor insurance. And then all of a sudden, this year we had to go out on our own. We had never done this before. It is a peace of mind knowing that we have the insurance and we're good to go with our business and we're covered the way we need to be covered. It has been a pleasant experience with AmVenture. They're experienced and helpful.

AmVenture

Great to hear! We're happy we are able to offer you the peace of mind you deserve.

Original review: June 18, 2017

Our business was supposed to have a workers' compensation insurance and AmVenture was the first one that popped up in Google. They were easy to give the policy. I talked to one guy all the time and he answered our questions. It was quick and short, and we paid after a short conversation and that's it. Having insurance gave us peace of mind. I can tell my friends to try AmVenture for workers compensation in Florida. I hope that if one day we will need to activate the insurance, then it's the real test of an insurance company; not when everything is good.

However, the guy who we were talking to said something about sending us a form that we need to notarize and I didn't understand which form it was and what I need to notarize because we got a lot of papers in the mailbox. He didn't explain to me. I understand from him that we are insured for now but I don't understand what the notarization was for.

AmVenture

Thank you for your feedback, Mark! We're happy to hear that our agent was able to quickly address the issue with your quote; thanks for working with us on that!

Original review: June 17, 2017

I looked into AmVenture for the convenience and I went with them because of the speed at which they could provide me my workers' compensation policy. I called them up and they grabbed my information. The person there was particularly wanting to make sure that he gave me the right information. He checked with somebody else to make sure that he was quoting me the right numbers and the right policy information and everything. That was really good ‘cause I always appreciate when somebody goes and wants to make sure it’s done right the first time. The only thing was they issued the policy and it was in the wrong amount. I called them back, they corrected it and reissued it. Otherwise, AmVenture is a fine option.

AmVenture

We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience, David! Our dedicated agents work hard to make sure they're able to provide great service, and it's great to know they were able to provide you with the policy you require. Good luck with your new business!

Original review: June 15, 2017

I just took over a business and I started doing work for a new contractor, and as part of my work with the new contractor, I have to carry work with compensation insurance. I was looking on the internet and found Amventure. The staff who assisted me was helpful and it was a very easy interaction with him. I called him and he called me back within an hour and have me set up. He also answered my questions I had. I'm waiting on him now to call me back with a quote on general liability insurance. Amventure's price was also very reasonable. They were very cheaper than anybody else I talked to and the guidance I received from them was good. They got me my policy that I needed to get the contractor. I very much recommend them. It was a great experience and I'm glad to do business with them.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Robert,

We’re so sorry to hear about your experience. We assure you that not only will we resolve the issue, but will work tirelessly until you are completely satisfied. Our relationships with our customers is of utmost importance to us and we will get someone in touch with you soon to try to resolve the problem.

-AmVenture Customer Care Team

Original review: June 14, 2017

I called AmVenture and the guy was nice on the phone. He said the insurance would cost $700 a year and they can bill me at $70 increments every month. It sounded fine, but the bill came back at $700 right then. The guy said it wasn’t supposed to be like that and that he’d call me that Monday because he knew it'd lapse on the 10th, which was Friday. I called him a couple of times and it went back and forth. He said it’ll be expired but promised he can get it reinstated. I had a couple of things happen to my life and I didn’t sleep for a month. The whole thing left my mind a little bit and before I knew it, the insurance lapsed. The guy is horrible. He promised me three times he'd call back, but he never did.

My experience with this company is poor and horrible. I paid $140, but I don’t know if I even have coverage at all. I’m very, very dissatisfied. I know there's a whole bureau out there that investigates insurance companies and I'm thinking about looking it up and calling it now. I'm really disappointed in the whole thing. It almost felt like I got scammed by this guy. I want AmVenture to call me. I told the insurance and I want to make it right.

AmVenture

Thanks for your feedback, Cedric! We pride ourselves on our flexibility to help small businesses like yours and are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an appropriate policy for your business.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I have a small company and AmVenture was the only one who would cover it. Most insurance companies wanted you to have at least two or three employees, but I only have one part-time guy. We started two months ago and their staff were knowledgeable and they were a pretty big help. They provided satisfactory guidance. Their service is quick and prompt to get my Certificate of Insurance out. They were also affordable.

AmVenture

Wow, David - it sure sounds like you had a jam-packed day! We're happy to hear that our agent was able to give you the fast, efficient service you needed - and deserve! Thanks for your feedback.

Original review: June 10, 2017

We recently picked up some big contracts and they were requiring workers' compensation insurance. It was for their peace of mind and was how they liked to do business. And I was fine with appeasing a company that was going to give me thousands of dollars. AmVenture was recommended through another service that I was using for another type of insurance. They didn't have what we needed but they were nice enough to recommend AmVenture because it was the one they worked with before. We looked at a couple of other companies but it was the recommendation that steered us right through. AmVenture had rates that were pretty equivalent too.

I was the easiest customer in the world and the most ridiculous at the same time. It was a hell of a whirlwind day. I was on the road and I could barely hear the rep because I was in the mountains of Berthoud, just getting done with a meeting. I was literally standing on the highest point I could find to get any service and I was flabbergasted that the rep could even hear me. But he made it really simple. I told him, "Listen, this is what I need and I need it approved today." And I needed him to send it to my business partner and I gave him 20 different emails to send it to. Within 30 minutes, we were all set.

I knew going in what I wanted. The rep walked me through a few things and went through the rigmaroles. These were things we needed to read legally and I understood. I've never had any trouble with the insurance. I've been running businesses for 20 years. This is not the biggest one I've ever run but I had to slow down. AmVenture made it absurdly simple compared to policies I've had before when I was insuring 50 people. It was a lot more complex than insuring two. Also, I haven't had any trouble with payment options or surprise bills, which is always nice. Everything was upfront.

That time, I was stressed to the gills, I had 50 people calling me, and I was in the middle of nowhere. I needed it to be easy, fast and done right. I cannot have this go wrong because we were going to lose a $20000 contract. AmVenture was extremely prompt when I called and they got back to me very fast. They were very professional and took care of everything. I'd recommend AmVenture but it would be somewhat caveated by the fact that I've never had to do a claim through them. I had an easy time setting it up, though, and that's something.

AmVenture

Mary, we're so happy you had a pleasant experience with us here at AmVenture! Rest assured - we'd never request any personal information that wasn't pertinent for your policy. Thank you for trusting us!

Original review: June 9, 2017

I needed workers compensation insurance to work with a client and I needed to get this done really quickly. But it was difficult to get help from anyone to get that. The other providers called back, but no one was quick to the draw. They emailed me a quote, but they didn't have a "can do" attitude on the phone and going with them felt a little sketchy. They would have gotten my business if they got me to trust them quickly.

That's why I went to AmVenture. I called them up and we had a quick conversation. They gave me the price, which was great, and we did a no-nonsense, straightforward transaction, with none of the craziness. They seemed honest, trustworthy, and straight shooters. The guidance I received from them was direct to the point and helpful. The quality of the service in relation to the cost was wonderful. They were right on to the job and did what they needed to do. I know that the insurance is there in case it's needed, although I haven't had to use it yet.

Also, what was so impressive was that they had to collect a lot of information for these things and I felt a little uneasy with a lot of the stuff, especially because I have an LLC that's under my social security number in the state of Texas. They asked for my ID number and that felt a little weird. It was like... Really? I'll give that to a company and I don't know who they are? But they made me trust them to give it, and I gave it over the phone instead of giving it on a site, which was an experience that I didn't really care for. I would recommend AmVenture to a friend.

AmVenture

Tamaris, thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear that one of our dedicated agents was able to answer your questions and provide you with the policy you need.

Original review: June 8, 2017

The company that I was using required workers’ compensation insurance. So I did a normal search and got some quotes with the lowest quote coming from AmVenture. They have a very good customer service and the staff were very knowledgeable with what I needed. They're reasonable and the guidance I received from them was excellent. I had an overall very good experience with AmVenture.

AmVenture Company Profile