Need business insurance?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 25, 2012

1 Aflac Business Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 25, 2012

One of your sales reps came to our company to sell your insurance to my men. He insisted that if anyone does not want his insurance, we must sign a waiver indicating that we don't want it. I'm a busy man and am not interested in your insurance, so I left that day. Within a day or so, your rep began calling me and leaving me voice messages that I must meet with him and I must sign his paper if I don't want AFLAC. The man called me throughout a couple of weeks and finally cornered my wife as she is our bookkeeper. She told him I didn't want his insurance and that he would have to forge my signature. It disgusts me that your sales rep became angry, intimidating, and harassing because I wouldn't sign his paper. While this is still the USA, I will not sign anything unless I want to. You cannot force me to sign something I don't want. It is so backwards; it must be illegal if not unethical.

Aflac Business Insurance expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Aflac is a business insurance company that provides disability policies that are 100 percent paid by employees and are available on a voluntary basis as part of employee benefits offerings.

• Accessible: Aflac policies are easy to administer and do not require any complicated training sessions. This ease of use makes it simple for employees to participate.

• Complements existing benefits: Aflac is different from group disability insurance offered by employers in their benefits packages. It pays benefits directly to employees, allowing them to choose areas where they want more coverage.

• Helps attract employees: Aflac is ideal for small businesses because supportive benefits can be a huge attraction to employees and also good for retaining existing talent.

• Works with companies of all sizes: Aflac has over 430,000 client companies in almost every industry, and it can provide coverage for small home businesses as well as large corporations.

• Savings on FICA and FUTA taxes: Aflac can let employees use pretax dollars to pay their policies and lower their federal and state taxes.

• Best for: Companies that want their employees to have more hands-on control over their disability options.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky