Need business insurance?

1 Aflac Business Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 25, 2012

One of your sales reps came to our company to sell your insurance to my men. He insisted that if anyone does not want his insurance, we must sign a waiver indicating that we don't want it. I'm a busy man and am not interested in your insurance, so I left that day. Within a day or so, your rep began calling me and leaving me voice messages that I must meet with him and I must sign his paper if I don't want AFLAC. The man called me throughout a couple of weeks and finally cornered my wife as she is our bookkeeper. She told him I didn't want his insurance and that he would have to forge my signature. It disgusts me that your sales rep became angry, intimidating, and harassing because I wouldn't sign his paper. While this is still the USA, I will not sign anything unless I want to. You cannot force me to sign something I don't want. It is so backwards; it must be illegal if not unethical.

Aflac Business Insurance expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Aflac is a business insurance company that provides disability policies that are 100 percent paid by employees and are available on a voluntary basis as part of employee benefits offerings.

• Accessible: Aflac policies are easy to administer and do not require any complicated training sessions. This ease of use makes it simple for employees to participate.

• Complements existing benefits: Aflac is different from group disability insurance offered by employers in their benefits packages. It pays benefits directly to employees, allowing them to choose areas where they want more coverage.

• Helps attract employees: Aflac is ideal for small businesses because supportive benefits can be a huge attraction to employees and also good for retaining existing talent.

• Works with companies of all sizes: Aflac has over 430,000 client companies in almost every industry, and it can provide coverage for small home businesses as well as large corporations.

• Savings on FICA and FUTA taxes: Aflac can let employees use pretax dollars to pay their policies and lower their federal and state taxes.

• Best for: Companies that want their employees to have more hands-on control over their disability options.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky