Neal FrankleLife Insurance Contributing Editor
Neal Frankle is a Certified Financial Planner in Los Angeles. He is the publisher of WealthPilgrim.com, an information resource for consumers. He has been a professional financial advisor since 1991 and is the editor of www.MCMHA.org.
AccuQuote is a company that provides customers with the ability to search for the best and most affordable life insurance policies. The company not only provides search tools, but also offers consumers unbiased advice about the best policy for them.
- Unbiased experts: The experts that work for AccuQuote are unbiased and can offer customers looking for life insurance policies helpful, objective advice.
- Free quotes: Customers who use the service can receive free online life insurance quotes, making the process simple and convenient.
- Online or phone options: Customers can either apply for policies online or over the phone, accommodating all of their customers no matter how they prefer to communicate with businesses.
- Learning center: The company offers a helpful site full of educational information so that consumers can make the most informed decisions possible when selecting life insurance policies.
- Free policy review: Buying a life insurance policy can require regular review since peoples' life situations and health conditions change, so the company offers free reviews of current policies to ensure existing plans are appropriate and the most affordable option possible.
Compare Life Insurance Companies
AccuQuote Company Profile
- Company Name:
- 1400 South Wolf Rd., Bldg 500
- Postal Code:
- United States