Need a home warranty?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.03/5

56 Reply Real Estate Consumer Reviews

Original review: Oct. 3, 2012

I canceled my account with Reply! After the first month. Leads were false, absolute garbage. Since closing my account, Reply has falsely billed my credit card over 10 times in the last 6 months. My credit card company has agreed with me and gave me credit for the charges and every month, the charges appear again on my card from Reply putting through the false charges again. This company should be sued. Do not give them your credit card number! You will regret it! Scam, fraud, crooks!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2012

Same awful experience as everyone else. Bad leads and they are draining my bank account. Thirty days to cancel and Reply is taking all they can. I will never do anything like this again.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2012

I was contacted by Reply Real Estate on 8/9/12. They told me it would only cost a $1.00 to sign up and I would be charge $55 for each valid lead and my debit card would be charged after 3 valid leads were provided. This has not happened. To date (9/2/12), I have been charged $329.90 with $54.95 pending. No leads I have been given have been valid. Some examples… The first lead I received had an invalid phone number and email address. I was told the lead's contact info would be verified before the lead was passed on to me to ensure validity. The second lead I received, the "buyer" checked they had poor credit. I requested a replacement. Ten minutes later, I received a replacement lead for the lead with poor credit. This lead had a different name but the same info as the lead with poor credit. I was charged for all of these leads.

I also was given a lead for a "seller" where the address given was invalid and does not exist. Again, I was told these things would be checked before it was passed on to me for validity. Just a couple days ago, I received another seller lead for a property that is listed with an agent in my office and has been listed with him since the end of June. To seal the deal of what a scam this company is, the name of the "seller" for this property is not the name on title for this property or the clients for the agent in my office who has the listing of this address. I would like to be refunded the entire amount I have been charged by this company since I was sold false claims.

I have emailed my contact ** with Reply about my dissatisfaction with this company. Instead, she emails me back with how I need to give her a call and she can go over how I can get the most out of using Reply! I have not bothered to contact her since I don't know how I can get the most out of invalid phone numbers, addresses, poor credit (really in this economy and with the housing market the way it is), and phony people wanting to sell houses they have no legal ability to do so.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2012

Reply (has several names) is pretty good at what they do. They are smooth talkers and tough negotiators. They quickly send 5 unqualified leads and if you reject any of them - they quickly send you 5 more unqualified leads. Before you know it, you've got a bill from them for the leads and no way out for 30 days! Look out, the next 5 unqualified leads are on their way and so is their invoice. Be very careful of this company.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2012

Scam – I can only echo the sentiment above. I still have 20 more days on my contract. They have overbilled me; sent me crappy leads with absolutely no scrubbing process. Stay away from these jerks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reply Real Estate?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2012

I've never been a client and would never be a client of Reply Real Estate, but I can't get the harassment to stop - they just called my cell phone 7 times in 3 minutes. I've asked too many times to be taken off their list.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2012

Reply is just as everyone has said. They have several programs, two of which I've tried. (I am a Broker in SoCal.) Of the leads they sent me, I was only able to make contact with two people who had no idea why I was calling. Whatever other “leads” they sent were all sent with false information - email addresses that went nowhere and bad numbers. Whatever you do... do not give these people your credit card info.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2012

I was contacted by Reply Real Estate regarding internet real estate leads. They indicated it was only $1 to sign up, and I gave them my debit card number. It is a bait and switch. They indicate it is only $55 a lead that you pay at closing. However, it is actually $55 a lead and once they send you 3 leads, they debit your account. All the leads were bogus. I have complained to their accounting, which said they would work with me; but they never did. I have complained to my original contact. This is a dishonest company, and they should be shut down. The only thing I was able to do was cancel my debit card and get a new one, so that they could not continue to debit my account. I know that it would have continued.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2012

I am on a do not call list. Somehow this company got my phone and kept insisting that I try their lead system. It would be at no risk to me. I would get leads of people who are looking to buy homes. I agreed to try the lead program. I received 7 leads and called the people. None of them were interested in buying a house and in fact, they weren't even aware their calls were being sent as leads. Some of the people were hostile and yelled at me. To contact these people and then to notify Reply that these people were not interested took time which I do not have. So on day 3, I called and requested cancellation and was told I could not cancel, I had to remain for 30 days. I told them I did not want any more referrals. I was told I had to take them and I would be charged for the referrals.

Originally I was told I would only be charged if they worked out. I was charged $678 for the leads even though they were bogus. I contacted my credit card company and they are looking into the matter. I contacted the California Attorney General who sent out a letter. Reply responded stating that "she requested to receive internet leads for consumers looking to purchase homes in her target market area." None of the leads sent to me included consumers looking to buy homes period. The person from Reply who responded didn't even sign or print their name. No idea who wrote it. I want my money back. I do not have time to contact bogus leads and I believe Reply is having me call people who are on a do not call list.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2012

Reply Real Estate is horrific! They supplied bad leads! Stephanie ** with Reply sold me on the services on July 15, 2012. I was "guaranteed" good leads that has been verified to be viable, and that I had 30 days to work these leads so my risk was nothing! What a crock! I immediately started calling on the leads and all had disconnected phone numbers and/or fake names. I reached out to Stephanie within minutes of trying to contact these leads letting her know these leads were bad so they could be replaced per there "policy". I was supplied another bad lead.

Within three days of joining, I cancelled my account and asked for a refund. The manager Colleen ** reached out to me and said they had to verify that the leads were "bad". I was also told they were not going to close my account for 30 days after I advised I wanted to cancel so they could still send me leads. I have been in an email and phone war trying to get the leads and charges to stop to no avail. My next call and emails are to my attorney, the BBB and Attorney General’s Office. I cannot stress to you how frustrating and criminal this firm is! Steer clear!

Reply Real Estate Company Information