2. Moving
  3. Real Estate Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.16/5
This company is out of businessFind other companies

Reply Real Estate Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reply Real Estate?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reply Real Estate?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I'm so happy I chose to take this offer!! I had 3 listings. It was slow at first but after about 2 weeks my phone was ringing non-stop from clients who all knew exactly what to expect. Such a breath of fresh air to not have to chase down my own leads. I would definitely recommend this service if you need to gain interest on a listing.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

In the middle of presentation and I understand this product is not for me. I decide not to waste my and his time. I told sales agent that I am not interested in the product. He become very aggressive and pushy and keep pushing me to continue to stay. Then he wrote me very negative e-mail. This is not the way to do business.

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I get about 3 calls a day asking for my business. I always look at reviews before I buy anything. There are a lot of companies targeting real estate agents to spend a ** load of money for nothing. This guy was a smooth talker but I’m a heck of a lot smarter. My advice hang up. Waste of money. You can do this yourself.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2014

I was contacted by this company and they hung up on me after asking them several questions about their referral service. I actually had a bad echoing phone connection with her and asked her to call me back and this lady Brenda that I spoke with became really, really rude, nasty and unprofessional! Then she said, "I don't have time for this" and hung up on me. Agents, please do your research on this company and any other company that calls you asking you for your hard earned money. Their reviews are not good at all.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2013

I signed up for this lead generation system with Reply Real Estate and received 4 buyers and 4 seller leads per month at over $150 per month. In the 3 months I was with the system, only ONE LEAD responded to my emails and phone calls. I still have not sold their home, but they did respond to my contact. This company is just horrible. They say they will credit you monthly for any "dead" leads, but they just give you another dead lead. So they never really credit you. It cost me almost $900 until they would let me cancel. You have to give them 2 months, and then 30 days' notice to get out of this program. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They don't lie, they just have dead leads.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2013

Reply Real Estate is horrific! They supplied bad leads! Stephanie ** with Reply sold me on the services on July 15, 2012. I was "guaranteed" good leads that has been verified to be viable, and that I had 30 days to work these leads, so my risk was nothing! What a crock! I immediately started calling on the leads and all had disconnected phone numbers and/or fake names. I reached out to Stephanie within minutes of trying to contact these leads letting her know these leads were bad so they could be replaced per their "policy". I was supplied another bad lead.

Within three days of joining, I cancelled my account and asked for a refund. When I was lured into the trap, they promised only valid leads are charged and I can always reject the leads and have them replaced over until I have 3 valid leads. Also at any time during 30 days, I can cancel the agreement. Right after I signed up, the manager Nyeisha **, Assistant Manager, Client Services called and guided me thru the online account which they just created. And again she guaranteed that this is a sweet deal and I had nothing to lose.

About 1 hour later, I received 2 leads from the area that I signed up for. I immediately called and email them. No reply from email, except one with auto-reply that she is out of the country. I followed up with telephone calls. One answered and said he only wants to know how much his property worth and he does not plan to sell or buy properties. I got disappointed and start to review the detailed of their policy posted on their website. It is an unfair policy and basically they just send me any contact info that they collected from internet, probably thru some free deal advertisement ("Want to know how much your home worth" to lure consumer into disclosing their identity: name, phone, address...).

I called my client service right away and she said I have to register the bad leads and provide reasons for their internal review. I went ahead and did that thru my online account with them. An hour later I received another 2 leads, not the replacement as result of my complaints. I contacted them by phone right away. One said she already work with her own agent and not ready to sell her home yet.

Other lead: he was mad and hung up phone right after I introduced myself, and how I have his contact info. Worse, I found out that they charged me $175 from my credit card right after they sent additional 2 leads. So upset and disappointed, I call my bank and cancel the credit card immediately to prevent further damage. I called my service agent and she does not pick up the phone. I went online and posted my request to cancel the account. I am very disturbed by the way this company conducting this scam business. I just wonder if all agents who got cheated by this company can somehow get together to file a big lawsuit against this monster. I hate to see other agents got hurt like myself.

Original review: July 30, 2013

This company advertises "Quality Leads" with a 30 day time for a replacement if it, the lead, is not a quality lead. I received a replacement lead, only to be replaced by the same person requested to be replaced because of not being quality lead. People looking on the net for home value because they ARE wanting to refi, to Reply Real Estate is a Quality Lead. Mothers wanting to look homes for children are Quality Leads, folks on HUD Assistance program are Quality Leads. This is a Big SCAM.

Original review: July 3, 2013

The charges are high; the leads are not valid. Most are people just clicking because they wonder what their home value is, or their mother's house, or the HUD home they want to make an offer on, or the home they just purchased 3 months ago. And you are tied in for 3 months...yuck. ReplyRealEstate says that well, you need to work them, and stick with them, many people are not really ready, just thinking about it (if you work anyone long enough, 9/10 will move within the next 7 years). Well, you'd be better off picking a farm and mailing $118 worth of postcards every month. There are more affordable and reliable ways to get leads. I was very unsatisfied.

Original review: June 29, 2013

Reply is scam!!! Do not use them!!!

Original review: March 15, 2013

As everyone else has said, leads are invalid. After the first day, I received 3 "billable" leads. None were valid names/numbers/email addresses. I immediately reported to my cc company. The reply was, allow to continue after cancellation to provide "leads" and bill your credit card. I have bought leads from Realtor.com, Zillow and Homes.com and never had invalid leads!

Reply Real Estate Company Information