Find a Cleaning Services partner

3. Cleaning Services

3.5/5 (13 ratings)
Find a Cleaning Services partner
Banner image

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About You've Got Maids

Banner image

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

You've Got Maids Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about You've Got Maids?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about You've Got Maids?

Original review: July 13, 2016

They were kind and friendly. They worked diligently and cleaned anything and everything in the house. They were never in the way nor did they complain about anything the whole time. The best quality I have ever seen in a maid service. They were so experienced. It was crazy how fast they cleaned the whole house. You wouldn't believe your eyes. They were so reliable. I trusted them so much as they were respectful of my things while they were cleaning the house. They were awesome at getting things done quickly. The value of them was so amazing. For the price it costs to pay them was well worth it considering the amount of work they did in the short amount of time they cleaned.

Original review: April 16, 2016

The customer service was amazing. They were nothing but nice and very meticulous at their jobs which made them good at what they do. They did everything at a timely manner and went BEYOND what I expected. I have two dogs who shed a lot and they made my house look incredible. I didn't recognize it. Amazing services. My experience was great. They cleaned my house impeccably well. The house was spotless. It was an amazing job overall. On a scale from 1-10 I give the service a 50.

It was very reliable work. It was great enough for me to want to hire them again and recommend them to family and friends. I am and forever will be a loyal customer because of the reliability that this company has created. The value was great. It was a little bit more high than others but I recommend it. The work was great. The service was superb. They were beyond nice and absolutely reliable. It's a job worth your money. Definitely would recommend them over and over again.

Original review: April 12, 2016

They are very courteous and respectful. They know just what to do and ask about all you need. Had my house clean in a jiff and ready for guests in no time. As I looked around my house, noticed they got to some spots I couldn't get to. I was amazed how easy they made my house sparkle. They truly are amazing to have. They were on time and didn't hesitate to get any job done. I don't think there's any job too big or small. They are energetic and cheery people. It's always a pleasure to have their help. Value is worth it in every single way. I don't regret spending even 1 penny on this service. They deserve to be tipped. Their price is very reasonable.

Original review: April 1, 2009

First time hiring a maid service. You've Got Maids... gives you an estimate over the phone, estimating the number of maids needed, number of maid hours needed with maid hourly rate. They have your credit card number before service. If not home they require your key. They prefer to fax all info and have you fax back a signed form. If they arrive and can not get in you get billed for entire amount estimated. Contract was for 52 point cleaning service plus extra items over and above. $38.00 per maid hour estimating 5.2-6.2. hours. Day of service 3/11/09 between 10:45/11:45 am. We were asleep and had no knowledge that they left an e-mail and phone message hours prior stating they moved the time to 9:15 am.

At 9:15 am they arrived without talking with us. The maids had no idea they were to do the 52 point cleaning service and extra items. They had to call the office yet they had the sheet in hand. I had to speak with the manager and this all took around 15 minutes to sort out and the maids jaws wide open as they re-read the work order. I was billed for this time. Upon completion I was told all work was completed. I took their word that this was true. However, it was a lie. They had not completed almost all of the extra items and many in the 52 point with many items done poorly. I was billed for 7.25 maid hours when they only worked 1 hour 45 minutes but in my home for 2 hours. I complained to Frank Berger CEO letting him know how unhappy I was. Mr. Berger brought religion into it trying to use it to get himself forgiven. I told him I wanted no adjustment that he scam me for 2 hours and I would be filing complaints on his business practices.

This company has a 24 hour service guarantee however and they love to shove it down your throat. Frank refused to accept his failure to provide services promised and in sending maids out early without approval causing customer hardship and taking more money they owed from two disabled people. I will not allow his maids back in to my home because they lied to me. His warranty is worthless when you discover how he scams people.

You've Got Maids Company Information