1.64/5

Looking for Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants?

Brown, NC

Looking for Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants?

193 WORX Yard Tools Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 20, 2019

Worx has a store on eBay that is known as WORX GT. I recently made a purchase from that "store" on 06/07/19. After waiting a few days I had the idea to order some replacement trimmer line for the WORX WG180 40V Powershare 12" Cordless String Trimmer/Edger + Bonus Battery that I had bought just days prior. That was a big mistake. After waiting and checking to see if the trimmer had shipped it never did ship as of 06/20/19. I contacted Worx via their website live chat feature and found out my eBay order had in fact been canceled, not that I received ANY indication that this was in fact the case. So, now I had to go through the conflict resolution process with eBay. I also want to return the six pack of string trimmer line for a full refund at Worx cost.

Funny thing is, the customer service person, Jasmine, suggested all I need do was reorder the product that was canceled, yet out of the 2187 units "sold" zero remain in stock to order. Now I have dealt with eBay for well over a decade and Never had an issue like this. I do not blame eBay. Something is really not right with all of this. Seriously, is this how a company is run in this day and age? Hard to say if I will receive satisfaction out of all of this. Meanwhile, I am out some money and no way to trim my yard... I know life can be tough at times.

Original review: June 18, 2019

The well thought-out design of their WG050 Aerocart is making my gardening life so much easier. I am very impressed with how well it is made as well as its ease of use. A limited warranty of 3 years is awesome!

Original review: June 16, 2019

I bought WORX WG160 GT 2.0 20V PowerShare Cordless String Trimmer/Edger/Mini Mower trimmer, WORX WG779 20V PowerShare13" Cordless Lawn Mower with Intellicut & Mulch Plug blower and WG545.9 WORX 20V Cordless Blower with 8 Clean Zone Attachments (Tool Only). I have been happy with the WG160 trimmer in the past 5 months except for the wheels to use it as a lawn mower. Get off and not usable for that purpose. Well after 5 months of use it dies. I let it cool down. It works for just a few seconds and died again. I let it cool down for a longer time. Well it did the same thing. Now it is trash. I guess they are only good for 5 months weekly use. The WORX WG779 lawn mower is too light that it won't even cut grass. I ran it over my yard around 500 square ft. I only got a hand full of grass in it. The Blower is still good. I am not sure if I will get another trimmer from them.

Original review: June 8, 2019

We ordered both e edger with two 4.0 batteries but received a different model without the automatic line feed button and no spare spool holder as we selected on this website. The blower we selected came with two 4.0ah batteries but the model we received came with one 2.0 battery and the small detail brush was missing. I tried calling them at 10am this morning and they have not called back as suggested by their service dept. We researched the models we selected diligently only to find after we discovered these were not the products we selected that the website appears to have changed the products, the model numbers and their prices. I will try again on a weekday to get their response but it appears from other reviews that we may not be successful getting a resolution.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I purchased the Trivac blower/vacuum in December. I wasn't able to use it until March, as I live in the Midwest. When I was finally able to use the tool, it worked great for only a few hours before it stopped vacuuming. Now it just blows hot air. I have tried three times unsuccessfully, to contact WORX Customer Service. Two of those times, I was placed on hold for an extremely lengthy amount of time before a recording informed me that they were extremely behind in helping others, and suggested that I leave my number for a return call in the order the call was received. Neither one of my two attempts were ever acknowledged. Then I emailed them once with the same result. It is my opinion that this company is dishonest and disreputable, and their tools are garbage. TERRIBLE PRODUCTS, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TERRIBLE COMPANY!! STAY AWAY!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WORX Yard Tools?

Original review: May 22, 2019

I bought the Worx WG788 mower 4 years ago and the battery no longer holds its charge. No problem. Just order a new battery. Right? Well guess what. They don’t have replacement batteries and no matter where you look they don’t seem to exist. I called WORX and they basically told me to get a new mower. I will and it won’t be a Worx.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Stopped working after 1 use. I have several Worx products and have been happy with all, except for the Hydroshot, which ironically was given to me as a gift because of my satisfaction with the other products. Hydroshot worked great out of the box, and then would not draw water from bucket. When I hooked it directly to a hose water came out of several places. I tried the troubleshooting instructions but nothing worked. Needless to say - very disappointed.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I cannot believe this company is this horrible. I ordered a replacement battery for my Worx lawn mower, never received it, called there customer service department. They supposedly sent out a second one, never received it. WILL NEVER BUY WORX AGAIN... The attorney general's office should be looking into this company... SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I attempted to order string trimmer online. For an unknown reason, it would not accept credit card. Gave me a phone number to call to place order. I called the number and told them what happened and gave them information. She said the order was fine. A few hours later I received an email that there was a problem with the credit card and that in order for the order to be completed, I needed to call and give them another credit card. I, instead, just went to Lowe's and purchased one.

The next day I receive another email stating that the item is still in my cart and in order for the order to be completed, I needed to call them or it would be cancelled. Four days after that, I receive an email stating the item had been shipped. I called the company. They said they were not aware of any emails to me and that the order had shipped. But if I want to send it back, after they receive they will credit my card. No apologies. Basically just that they didn't send emails.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

After 8 months, the batteries won't hold a charge - The products performed great at first. Came with 2 batteries. Now the batteries won't run the blower for more than a few minutes. Now the trimmer and blower join the other cordless failures in the garage. Back to my 6 year old corded Toro.

WORX Yard Tools Company Information