Brown, NC

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.65/5

WORX Yard Tools Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WORX Yard Tools?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about WORX Yard Tools?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I have been using Worx tools, hedgers, weed eaters, blowers. They were the best on the market. Then they downsized the batteries from 40v to 20v. Pure junk. Make sure you wear a pair of overalls when using this tool. You're going to need the pockets for all the extra batteries you have to carry. Never again.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I have a Worx lawnmower. It stopped working. I could not find anywhere to take it for service. I called Worx. They gave me a name and number of a business in my area that serviced their product. When I called that business they told me they didn’t service Worx products and never have. Again I called Worx. This time I was told it’s my responsibility to find somewhere to service their product. I explained I was not able to find anywhere near me who serviced their product. She said it’s not their job to locate businesses to service their products. I asked what I was supposed to do. She said it was not their problem but they could probably give me a discount on the purchase of a new mower. Why would I buy another mower from them if I can’t get service for it? Make sure you have a place to service the product before you buy Worx.

Get buying tips about Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I own several Worx tools in the power share line and I have zero complaints. I've had to use customer service twice and both times they quickly replaced the tool without having me send back the damaged one. The innovation of some of their tools is amazing!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I have had the 3250 Worx weedeater combo blower with 2 batteries for about 8 years now. It's been a great machine. One of the batteries has died. Can't seem to find another one so I brought the wg 185. Awful. The batteries lasted 5 mins a piece. Not joking so I returned it. Got the wg170. Now it take both batteries to do my small yard whereas it took only 1 from my 3250 and worx I'm am very disappointed in the handle on the 170. You have to stop weedeating to adjust the handle my 3250. It is right there at your fingertips. What has happen to this company? Very disappointed. Will not brag on the company ever again.

Original review: June 23, 2020

I have owned Worx 20v and 40v tools for many years now. I honestly can say they have exceeded my expectations. I have batteries that are over 4 years old and still hold charge perfectly and all of the tools purchased in the last few years are still working like new. From the weed eaters, the blowers, drill I had nothing but good work out of them. I read some of the negative reviews here and have a hard time trying to understand because of 6 20v tools and 2 40v tools and 8 batteries never had a single problem with them.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I have tried multiple times to contact customer service without success. I have a trimmer with "free replacement spools for life" that cost more for postage than the cost of buying them locally. I also have a blower that is 2 years old and they no longer make batteries that fit the blower, nor the trimmer. The company sells products for which you need supplies, that no longer are available to use their products. I have learned, that their products are easy to use, but you would have to buy newer products within a couple of years because they plan the obsolescence of the products by not having parts needed available. I am hoping others can read this and beware of this.

Original review: June 2, 2020

Plastic junk of electric lawn edger. We purchased this edge junk in the end of 2017 and had to replace it immediately because it was not working. The product has 3 years warranty! One piece fallen in March-2020, so we called Worx and was told needs to wait for 7 weeks replacement. After 7 weeks, we were told another 6 weeks for backup order but they are sale it on Amazon!! So they will never want to keep their words for 3 years warranty and lied to customer we are on backorder!! We used this junk for small front yard lawn only and always need to keep a tool in pocket to tight the blend and it is too loose for a long time!

Original review: May 15, 2020

The equipment is too heavy. Besides a screw is missing. For 2 full days I try to call customer service and no answer. Stating someone is going to call.. The worst ever customer service. No problem to immediately take the money and sending coupons before order arrives and want a review as well before order arrives. The worst customer service I everrr experience in my life. So be careful to deal with these people. Their only care - taking your money. That's about it.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I purchased the WORX yard trimmer (weed eater) last week. Upon using it for the first time, I was extremely happy. I have a back injury and using the trimmer as a mini mower with a different wheel placement seemed ideal. My only problem is the battery. Less than ten minutes into edging the batteries died. The promotion gave me two batteries and both lasted less than ten minutes. I constantly had to recharge and rotate batteries just to finish one yard. The WORX is light and powerful, but you will have to work fast or the batteries will die quickly. This trimmer is perfect for small jobs but not equipped for large yards.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Good products when they work, but if you have a problem their customer service is non existent. UK phone line is merely recorded messages saying to email them, but the email address given on website and phone line is a dead email address! (I setup email servers and checked their DNS records and the email would never arrive as they have no MX records setup!!!) Shame, as I have 1 working Landroid and 1 that just goes round in circles and no way to contact them despite a verified warranty claim! Would never buy Worx tools again.

WORX Yard Tools Company Information