Whirlpool Ranges & Ovens

Whirlpool Ranges & Ovens

4.0/5 (762 ratings)

About Whirlpool Ranges & Ovens

Whirlpool Ranges & Ovens Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whirlpool Ranges & Ovens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whirlpool?

Original review: March 7, 2021

My Whirlpool oven (Model WFG505M0BS0) stopped working - the bottom oven part (the top burners were OK), the display on top functioned normally, but no fire came on. I called Whirlpool, and then I accessed Whirlpool online and scheduled service with their official service representative - Flamingo Appliance Service ** for September 9, 2020. When the repairman arrived on 09-09-2020, he opened up the stove and checked it, and he told me that a computer part needs to be replaced, as well as the igniter, and the cost would be between $400.00 and $600.00 (I don't remember the exact amount), I told SEVERAL times, maybe it's just the igniter (for which the cost would less than $100.00 AND already included in the $134.95), but he insisted that the computer needed to be replaced, I did not like the way he explained it to me, it did not make sense.

After that I was planning to buy a new stove, as the repair was too high. But, I decided to try to change the igniter myself before getting rid of the stove (the igniter cost was $21.00). I just got the igniter recently, and installed it, with help from YouTube, and what do you? THE STOVE IS WORKING!!! This is fraud!!! FLAMINGO APPLIANCE SERVICE ARE THIEVES, AND BY ASSOCIATION, WHIRLPOOL, WHOM THEY REPRESENT ARE THIEVES ALSO. I shall publicize to the best of my abilities: NOT TO BUY WHIRLPOOL PRODUCTS!!! This was not a mistake!!! This is the way they rip people off!! Either by paying exorbitant amounts for unnecessary repairs, or by buying new appliances when the old ones are still good. Don't buy Whirlpool!!! Don't use Flamingo Appliance Service. They're both fraudsters.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

LEDs on control panel started going out in four months. It’s a 400$ part. Under warranty but what’s going to happen in another four months? The range I had from the eighties was still working. You don’t get what you pay for anymore. Just excuses.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

It was in the house when we bought. I find location of knobs stove top, are too easily turned on. It is ok for now, but I am not a big fan of this stove. Builders buy a base grade appliances for profit in their spec homes to keep them. I will replace this one.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I love that as soon as I'm done cooking. I can lift my grate with oven Mitt, clean the gas cooktop before food becomes caked on. My stove looks as good today as day I bought. The third rack was great for holidays.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Whirlpool has always been known for quality products. But the range I have's burners are failing. It is eight years old. Think it should last longer than that. The oven works good, but the temperature varies as well. Lower oven door is designed bad, because grease gets trapped between the two glass doors and can't be cleaned.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Happy with the product so far, hope it lasts as unfortunately most appliances these days are disposable after 5 years. Installation was easy enough and with the right tools can be installed in about an hour.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

We have had our Whirlpool range for probably 20 years. We have never had any issues or problems with it. Our washer and dryer are both Whirlpool too. I would recommend this brand 100%! I think this is the brand that my mom always had too. Their products are very well made and last forever (it seems like they do!).

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Whirlpool makes a quality product. My gas range is 25 years old and it still performs like new. I’ve never had to have it repaired and it is used daily. If and when the time comes that I need or want to replace it, I will not consider any other brand.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

This is a good looking, inexpensive stove/oven. Stove top has four burners. I liked the split grates on the stove top. It's easier to remove and clean. I do not like the rubber seal on the oven door. I am used to the heavier duty seals on most oven doors.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Amazing pice. Would recommend to anyone. The heat is great. The oven is amazing. I got this for my birthday and my kids were helping me to get it and I was so excited to receive it I was crying. Amazing machine, wish I had two. Would definitely buy again. I especially love how clean the oven top looks and how the knobs for the burners are easy to use.

Whirlpool Ranges & Ovens Company Information