4.46/5

Compare Movers

We-Pack Moving

We pride ourselves in being the most affordable premium moving service provider in the country. At We-Pack moving, we don't believe moving should be stressful. Specializing in long distance, out of state moves, our team of dedicated relocation specialists can do as much or as little as your family needs. We offer a white glove service, ensuring your belongings are handled with care from start to finish. With the best trained movers in the industry, coupled with our dedication to make your experience as smooth as possible, we make and keep promises that the competition can't match.

We-Pack Moving Reviews

Original review: June 26, 2018

Recently had the pleasure of using We-Pack Moving for a long distance move I had with my family. What we didn’t expect was the level of service the company gave us and how experienced they were with long distance moves. We-Pack Moving gave us a low estimate for the move and were able to help us at every turn. Moving went as well as expected and our movers did a phenomenal job moving our boxes and living room furniture. Everything else we handled ourselves to try and keep costs down. We-Pack Moving had the moving company show up at our new home right on the date we agreed on. Couldn’t ask for a better and simpler move.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I contracted with this company and was told by the sales department that I was way under limit and to bring more items so I did, and when the movers came my actual cost was $1000 over the estimate. They came to deliver and tried to charge me an ADDITIONAL $300 but I showed my contract and straightened that out. When they started unloading, they had brought the wrong truck and my furniture was still in NJ and I can’t reach anyone at We-Pack who will return my phone call or call me back as promised.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: June 14, 2018

I recently had a great time moving my family to Colorado using We-Pack Moving as my moving company. Their service was great and had a cheaper price than some of the other moving companies in my area. Pickup was flawless as we had everything boxed ready for the movers by the front door. Everything arrived exactly as it was packed up in the truck when the movers started the drive. We-Pack Moving had excellent movers and service, I’d recommend them to anyone moving across the country.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Moving in with my girlfriend and needed to find a moving company to move me to the east coast from Chicago. We-Pack Moving gave me a very reasonable estimate for my move so I decided to hire them for my move. They gave me a moving window which was suitable for both of us so I secured it with a deposit. Movers arrived and packed everything up in half a day. They also arrived in Pennsylvania a short while later than I did but nothing was damaged and that's all I can ask for.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Recently hired We-Pack Moving for a move to Las Vegas from Texas. They handled all the logistics over the phone and came up with a great price for my move. I have never hired a moving company before so I made sure to be there myself during the moving process. We-Pack Moving sent over a few movers and they worked really hard. They arrived in Las Vegas right on time and unpacked me into my new home all in record time. Great company and a great move.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We-Pack Moving?

Original review: May 29, 2018

Had to suffer with another moving company before finding We-Pack Moving. The other moving company left me high and dry and the movers never showed up, so I had to get a refund. We-Pack Moving was able to come out to me in just a few days and was incredibly generous with their moving team they sent out. I secured my moving date and the movers arrived right on time. We-Pack Moving handled all my furniture with care and were the best choice I could have made.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I hired We-Pack Moving for a move to Florida and decided to use We-Pack Moving for my move. They made me a really good offer and said they would even pick up on the weekend. We had to move quite a bit of furniture so I was pleased with the price estimate. Our movers showed up right on time and did an excellent job. We-Pack Moving took care of all my possessions and the movers didn’t drop a thing.

Original review: May 23, 2018

The folks at We-Pack Moving did a wonderful job for my family and I. We moved to Wyoming last summer and used We-pack Moving to take our stuff to your storage locker. It helped that We-Pack Moving got me the lowest price of all the other moving companies I checked out. They sent a team of 3 movers, including a driver which made the move very easy. We-Pack also had the driver call right before showing up which was nice.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I can definitely recommend We-Pack Moving to anyone trying to move anytime soon. My entire moving process was essentially flawless all thanks to them. They picked up all my stuff right on time (just a bunch of boxes and furniture). I wasn’t too worried about the trip because it wasn’t too far, about an hour or two away. My move was a great success and We-Pack Moving made it happen.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I would like to thank the team at We-Pack Moving for doing a great job and I really don’t have any complaints about the company. My entire move went smoothly and they tried to accommodate me as much as possible. There were a lot of stairs in my old house which I was afraid would be difficult for the movers but the movers were great and didn’t hit any walls / scrape any floors. We-Pack Moving has a great team going and would be my first choice on my next move.

We-Pack Moving Company Information