4.72/5
Based on 92 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

We pride ourselves in being the most affordable premium moving service provider in the country. At We-Pack moving, we don't believe moving should be stressful. Specializing in long distance, out of state moves, our team of dedicated relocation specialists can do as much or as little as your family needs. We offer a white glove service, ensuring your belongings are handled with care from start to finish. With the best trained movers in the industry, coupled with our dedication to make your experience as smooth as possible, we make and keep promises that the competition can't match.

Read More Read More
Last updated: May 18, 2018

139 We-Pack Moving Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 18, 2018

Recently moved my family of five to Florida and needed to find a reputable moving company. Moving is a very tough experience on the whole family and I needed a company to help with packing as well. We-Pack Moving was one of the first companies to come up on my search and their service team had a quote to me that same afternoon. Movers arrived right when they said they would and began the packing/truck loading process. We-Pack Moving made the moving experience great right from the beginning.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2018

If I could give We-Pack Moving six stars I would have. They were excellent and am very pleased with how my move went. They gave me a great price for packing up my home, along with moving my furniture. The movers and driver made sure everything was handled with care and they worked really hard getting everything in the truck inside for a few hours. Customer service from We-Pack Moving followed up to check on my move and were great right to the very end.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I was quoted a very good price for my move from Louisiana to New Jersey so I went with We-Pack Moving. We set up a time that would work for us and the movers next month and made the payment. Few days before my move they called to confirm which was great. Our move went about as well as expected. We-Pack Moving did an excellent job altogether and made our long distance move a breeze.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Right from the beginning we had an amazing experience using We-Pack Moving. The crew we had did a great job and were very different from other moving crews we have used in the past. Really took their time to make sure nothing would be damaged and still managed to empty my home in just a short few hours. Our moving agent followed up and made sure it went well. We-Pack Moving did an incredible job.

Original review: May 16, 2018

We had to move our stuff from California to our new home in Michigan and we had a predetermined moving date. We-Pack Moving worked with us and worked around our dates to make sure we could be moved in on time. I hired them for their packing, as well as long distance moving services. Everything went well and We-Pack Moving had all of my belongings in Michigan a day after my family and I arrived there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We-Pack Moving?

Original review: May 16, 2018

I can definitely recommend We-Pack Moving to anyone trying to move anytime soon. My entire moving process was essentially flawless all thanks to them. They picked up all my stuff right on time (just a bunch of boxes and furniture). I wasn’t too worried about the trip because it wasn’t too far, about an hour or two away. My move was a great success and We-Pack Moving made it happen.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I would like to thank the team at We-Pack Moving for doing a great job and I really don’t have any complaints about the company. My entire move went smoothly and they tried to accommodate me as much as possible. There were a lot of stairs in my old house which I was afraid would be difficult for the movers but the movers were great and didn’t hit any walls / scrape any floors. We-Pack Moving has a great team going and would be my first choice on my next move.

Original review: May 14, 2018

Spoke with a very nice gentleman at We-Pack Moving and worked with me on every detail of my move. I used them for residential packing along with moving services. The moving coordinator was a great contact at the company and even gave me his direct cell phone number. Our moving team packed up my entire home and shipped everything to my new home by the end of the month which was perfect for me. I received a call a few days before my furniture arrived and they were promptly on time. Amazing service from We-Pack Moving and will definitely use them again.

Original review: May 14, 2018

We-Pack Moving gave me a very cheap rate for my cross state move. I essentially wanted to ship my entire home into a bigger home I found on the other side of Washington. Our moving date was set and our movers showed up bright and early on our moving day. We-Pack Moving made sure everything worked out well and our new home fit our old stuff perfectly. Our movers put everything right where I asked them to and were happy to have the direction.

Original review: May 13, 2018

We-Pack Moving is a great company. The quote they gave me and the estimate was done in a matter of minutes. Their moving scheduler was very friendly and found a spot that would be just right for us the following week. We moved our entire family to Wisconsin and had a lot of stuff to haul. Packing and moving help were definitely needed for this kind of a move. We-Pack Moving sent over a team of people to take care of everything and they did a wonderful job.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Had to move because my husband just got a new job and when I looked for some moving companies We-Pack Moving came up because we needed some packing help too. They offered me a fair price for our move, along with the packing. They happened to be very flexible with their moving dates/times and fit our needs perfectly. The two movers they sent to do our house had it all boxed up within a day. We-Pack Moving delivered on all their promises.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I received a call from a nice gentlemen at We-Pack Moving after I displayed some interest in moving to Florida in March/April. We talked about all my shipping and packing needs and how much it would cost to move. The price was great and I went forward with booking We-Pack Moving. Our movers were very respectful for all my requests and all of my things were handled with great care. We-Pack Moving has a great moving service that other companies cannot match.

Original review: May 10, 2018

The moving process can be very stressful but We-pack Moving made it much easier for us. I booked my family’s moving dates with a very nice moving coordinator and we set up exactly how much my move would cost. Our movers showed up on time and did a great job moving out some heavy furniture. I am very pleased with our move and have already told my family to use We-Pack Moving for my parents when they move.

Original review: May 10, 2018

The people at We-Pack Moving gave me great service from the beginning of my move to the end. The price was decent enough and the moving date was perfect for me. Our moving crew arrived right on time even with a problem at our guard gate. They even offered to have someone ship my car but I have someone driving it already. I’ll recommend We-Pack Moving for my friends moving too.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I used We-Pack Moving for a far move from Oregon to Maine and used them for my relocating and packing. They had a great moving coordinator help me with choosing what we would pack/ship and what I would take care of myself. The estimate was low enough that the other moving companies I looked at couldn’t compete with. Our movers were great and showed up on time at my home in Oregon and within the shipping window they gave me for my new home and unpacking. Thanks We-Pack Moving!

Original review: May 9, 2018

On time and a delightful moving experience. Happy I chose this company with my move from Washington D.C. Originally I was going to rent my own truck and do it myself but the movers at We-Pack Moving gave me a great offer on moving me and helped me catalogue everything I was shipping. The movers were great and worked very well together. The entire moving process was very successful and I am happy to rate We-Pack Moving with five stars.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I’d recommend We-Pack Moving to all my friends and coworkers. I haven’t moved a long distance before and I didn’t have much time to pack up either so I hired them for their packing services as well. My family moved to Oregon for work and it would be a far move with all my stuff. The movers were very professional and their ability to move my bigger furniture items was very impressive. We-Pack Moving was great at packing, moving, and unloading with no harm to any of my items.

Original review: May 8, 2018

My family and I wanted a company who would help us throughout our move while also having a very competitive price. We-Pack Moving met all those requirements and were courteous during our entire move. Our movers made sure everything was handled well and that our items would be delivered in our scheduled window. Easy being a happy customer when everything goes this smooth.

Original review: May 7, 2018

The people at We-Pack Moving made my long distance move very easy and simple. I knew there would be some unforeseen problems that may spring up but the gentleman I spoke to on the phone eased a lot of my concerns. Our packing and moving experience was easy and the everything went as scheduled. Very impressed with their level of service and organization.

Original review: May 7, 2018

The moving coordinator from We-Pack Moving helped me with every step of the moving process. Our moving team worked together smoothly and helped me through with a stressful moving experience. I had to move because of a sick family member so it was all very rushed. We-Pack Moving made it as easy as possible for me and I couldn’t have done this without them. Thanks again We-Pack Moving!

Original review: May 4, 2018

Moved from FL to NY a few weeks ago and used We-Pack Moving for shipping my furniture and boxes. The team loaded all my stuff with care as I was concerned about specific pieces being damaged. Nothing was damaged during the entire move and special care was taken to the corners and end pieces of my wooden decor. We-Pack Moving was great all the way through and unloaded all our stuff into our new home right where we asked them to. Movers were phenomenal.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Just got transferred to a new job in California and the company I’m with recommended We-Pack Moving because some others had used it and had nothing but positive things to say about the company. My move went well from beginning to end and the price of the move was very reasonable. My electronics were carefully wrapped and my furniture was moved without so much as a scratch. We-Pack Moving did a great job and I would use them again next time I have to move.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Very successful move with We-Pack Moving. We just moved to New Mexico and We-Pack Moving helped us every step of the way. The guys who actually moved our stuff were great and worked great as a team. I thanked them for all their hard work and they seemed very gracious. I would definitely recommend going with We-Pack Moving.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Anyone with concerns about other moving companies need to go with We-Pack Moving. Everyone was thoughtful and helpful when we had 100 questions about moving. The quote was cheap so we picked them for the job. Our movers were great and took care of a few mirrors we had to wrap up. We just moved to a new city so we had plenty to worry about but We-Pack Moving was great and had excellent customer service.

Original review: May 3, 2018

After some research, We-Pack Moving had some good reviews and recommendations so I gave them a call. I had a pickup and drop off date in mind and We-Pack said those would be perfect for the amount of stuff I had to ship and how far it would be. The driver was magnificent and eased all our concerns about stuff breaking over the long haul. It all worked out great and the movers all had a good attitude about getting the job done right.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I found another moving company before I found We-Pack Moving and they quoted me much more for what I was trying to move. I made sure the price was right and that the movers could be here by next week. We-Pack Moving had excellent movers and the whole crew had my entire apartment packed up and in the truck within half a day. Great job unloading too - really worked well together.

Original review: May 2, 2018

We-Pack Moving had a lower quote compared to the other companies that we reached out to. The agent I spoke to at the company was helpful and knew all the ins and outs of moving long distance. All my things got loaded up in the truck in a few hours and the movers were all very professional. Unloaded everything very quick and the movers made sure nothing was damaged going into the house.

Original review: May 1, 2018

We were going to rent a truck and move ourselves but we got a great price from We-Pack Moving. Our family wanted to get away from the cold weather of Maine and head south to be closer to family in Georgia. The moving coordinator at We-Pack Moving was great and helped us set up the dates exactly to when our new home would be ready to move in. Storage wasn’t a problem as we already had a storage unit in Georgia. Thanks.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Moved from South Dakota to St. Louis for work and chose We-Pack Moving because of the really good price they gave me. My friend coordinated with the representative and made sure all the stuff we had was accounted for. They gave me a date of arrival two days before I expected them to be able to which was fortunate. All the movers We-Pack Moving provided were all very professional as well.

Original review: April 30, 2018

We hired We-Pack Moving to help us pack up and eventually move our entire apartment into a new home 1400 miles away. The crew We-Pack sent were very professional and knew exactly how to pack up the most efficiently. Our driver was a great mover too and showed how to fill our vehicle to fit stuff we needed to bring later. The movers showed up at our new home in Seattle almost two hours before they expected to. Appreciate all the moving help.

We-Pack Moving expert review by ConsumerAffairs

We-Pack Moving is a federally licensed moving broker, meaning they manage a network of nationwide agents that are licensed to transport household goods across the country. The company has been in business for over 10 years and is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Fla.

• Free quote: Interested consumers can visit the We-Pack website to request a free estimate for their move. They only need to enter their origin location and destination, move size and move date.

• Free storage: Those whose new residence will not be ready immediately can have their items stored for up to one month for free.

• Residential: We-Pack has services for those facing a long-distance move. They work with carriers across the country to offer customers competitive rates.

• Corporate: We-Pack Moving offers services for corporate moves and can help companies with their office relocation.

• DOT Number: We-Pack’s website clearly lists their Department of Transportation license number. Consumers can use this number to find information about the company’s safety record and other background information.

• Best for: Individuals, households and corporations.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs