Call toll free
4.51/5
Based on 75 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

We pride ourselves in being the most affordable premium moving service provider in the country. At We-Pack moving, we don't believe moving should be stressful. Specializing in long distance, out of state moves, our team of dedicated relocation specialists can do as much or as little as your family needs. We offer a white glove service, ensuring your belongings are handled with care from start to finish. With the best trained movers in the industry, coupled with our dedication to make your experience as smooth as possible, we make and keep promises that the competition can't match.

134 We-Pack Moving Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 28, 2018

We-Pack Moving was picked after I looked around for a comparable moving company and was displeased with what I found. We-Pack Moving had a very personable and nice moving agent who went over everything I would be transporting. When the movers showed up I knew they meant business. They immediately went after it and even disassembled a few pieces that were too large as a big unit. We-Pack Moving unpacked me at my new home and reassembled everything as well - really such a magnificent job.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 26, 2018

Have called Gary ** at We-Pack but he will not respond. Steve from the CA who packed the damaged lamp is American Trooper Van Lines has said to notify American Trooper Van Lines movers. I have tried several times. He also added $400 extra to the move as he said that Gary **'s quote was too small. Paid $500 more. On the other hand in Lakeland FL the $300. My grandson had to help move the boxes in his truck because Garry ** didn't do as promised to shuttle from CA and to Lakeland. I checked with your rating before hiring We-Pack on your recommendation help. Thanks.

Original review: June 26, 2018

Recently had the pleasure of using We-Pack Moving for a long distance move I had with my family. What we didn’t expect was the level of service the company gave us and how experienced they were with long distance moves. We-Pack Moving gave us a low estimate for the move and were able to help us at every turn. Moving went as well as expected and our movers did a phenomenal job moving our boxes and living room furniture. Everything else we handled ourselves to try and keep costs down. We-Pack Moving had the moving company show up at our new home right on the date we agreed on. Couldn’t ask for a better and simpler move.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I contracted with this company and was told by the sales department that I was way under limit and to bring more items so I did, and when the movers came my actual cost was $1000 over the estimate. They came to deliver and tried to charge me an ADDITIONAL $300 but I showed my contract and straightened that out. When they started unloading, they had brought the wrong truck and my furniture was still in NJ and I can’t reach anyone at We-Pack who will return my phone call or call me back as promised.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I recently had a great time moving my family to Colorado using We-Pack Moving as my moving company. Their service was great and had a cheaper price than some of the other moving companies in my area. Pickup was flawless as we had everything boxed ready for the movers by the front door. Everything arrived exactly as it was packed up in the truck when the movers started the drive. We-Pack Moving had excellent movers and service, I’d recommend them to anyone moving across the country.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We-Pack Moving?

Original review: June 9, 2018

Moving in with my girlfriend and needed to find a moving company to move me to the east coast from Chicago. We-Pack Moving gave me a very reasonable estimate for my move so I decided to hire them for my move. They gave me a moving window which was suitable for both of us so I secured it with a deposit. Movers arrived and packed everything up in half a day. They also arrived in Pennsylvania a short while later than I did but nothing was damaged and that's all I can ask for.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Recently hired We-Pack Moving for a move to Las Vegas from Texas. They handled all the logistics over the phone and came up with a great price for my move. I have never hired a moving company before so I made sure to be there myself during the moving process. We-Pack Moving sent over a few movers and they worked really hard. They arrived in Las Vegas right on time and unpacked me into my new home all in record time. Great company and a great move.

Original review: May 29, 2018

Had to suffer with another moving company before finding We-Pack Moving. The other moving company left me high and dry and the movers never showed up, so I had to get a refund. We-Pack Moving was able to come out to me in just a few days and was incredibly generous with their moving team they sent out. I secured my moving date and the movers arrived right on time. We-Pack Moving handled all my furniture with care and were the best choice I could have made.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I hired We-Pack Moving for a move to Florida and decided to use We-Pack Moving for my move. They made me a really good offer and said they would even pick up on the weekend. We had to move quite a bit of furniture so I was pleased with the price estimate. Our movers showed up right on time and did an excellent job. We-Pack Moving took care of all my possessions and the movers didn’t drop a thing.

Original review: May 23, 2018

The folks at We-Pack Moving did a wonderful job for my family and I. We moved to Wyoming last summer and used We-pack Moving to take our stuff to your storage locker. It helped that We-Pack Moving got me the lowest price of all the other moving companies I checked out. They sent a team of 3 movers, including a driver which made the move very easy. We-Pack also had the driver call right before showing up which was nice.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I can definitely recommend We-Pack Moving to anyone trying to move anytime soon. My entire moving process was essentially flawless all thanks to them. They picked up all my stuff right on time (just a bunch of boxes and furniture). I wasn’t too worried about the trip because it wasn’t too far, about an hour or two away. My move was a great success and We-Pack Moving made it happen.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I would like to thank the team at We-Pack Moving for doing a great job and I really don’t have any complaints about the company. My entire move went smoothly and they tried to accommodate me as much as possible. There were a lot of stairs in my old house which I was afraid would be difficult for the movers but the movers were great and didn’t hit any walls / scrape any floors. We-Pack Moving has a great team going and would be my first choice on my next move.

Original review: May 14, 2018

We had a one day moving window. $2,000 deposit. Movers were a NO CALL and NO SHOW! I was supposed to receive a call 24hrs before the movers showed up... Nope, never happened. I called the brokers (We-Pack) multiple times the day of the move; 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm... They had no idea if or when my mover would come. All I got was a “They’ll be there soon.” When I called at 7pm, they said “sorry, no movers.” They stole $2,000!!! They won’t refund it! They’ve had “difficulty” refunding for the past 2 months. I’ll never see it!!! Run away from the thieves!!!

Original review: May 11, 2018

Had to move because my husband just got a new job and when I looked for some moving companies We-Pack Moving came up because we needed some packing help too. They offered me a fair price for our move, along with the packing. They happened to be very flexible with their moving dates/times and fit our needs perfectly. The two movers they sent to do our house had it all boxed up within a day. We-Pack Moving delivered on all their promises.

Original review: May 10, 2018

The moving process can be very stressful but We-pack Moving made it much easier for us. I booked my family’s moving dates with a very nice moving coordinator and we set up exactly how much my move would cost. Our movers showed up on time and did a great job moving out some heavy furniture. I am very pleased with our move and have already told my family to use We-Pack Moving for my parents when they move.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I’d recommend We-Pack Moving to all my friends and coworkers. I haven’t moved a long distance before and I didn’t have much time to pack up either so I hired them for their packing services as well. My family moved to Oregon for work and it would be a far move with all my stuff. The movers were very professional and their ability to move my bigger furniture items was very impressive. We-Pack Moving was great at packing, moving, and unloading with no harm to any of my items.

Original review: May 7, 2018

The people at We-Pack Moving made my long distance move very easy and simple. I knew there would be some unforeseen problems that may spring up but the gentleman I spoke to on the phone eased a lot of my concerns. Our packing and moving experience was easy and the everything went as scheduled. Very impressed with their level of service and organization.

Original review: May 7, 2018

The moving coordinator from We-Pack Moving helped me with every step of the moving process. Our moving team worked together smoothly and helped me through with a stressful moving experience. I had to move because of a sick family member so it was all very rushed. We-Pack Moving made it as easy as possible for me and I couldn’t have done this without them. Thanks again We-Pack Moving!

Original review: May 4, 2018

Just got transferred to a new job in California and the company I’m with recommended We-Pack Moving because some others had used it and had nothing but positive things to say about the company. My move went well from beginning to end and the price of the move was very reasonable. My electronics were carefully wrapped and my furniture was moved without so much as a scratch. We-Pack Moving did a great job and I would use them again next time I have to move.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Anyone with concerns about other moving companies need to go with We-Pack Moving. Everyone was thoughtful and helpful when we had 100 questions about moving. The quote was cheap so we picked them for the job. Our movers were great and took care of a few mirrors we had to wrap up. We just moved to a new city so we had plenty to worry about but We-Pack Moving was great and had excellent customer service.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I found another moving company before I found We-Pack Moving and they quoted me much more for what I was trying to move. I made sure the price was right and that the movers could be here by next week. We-Pack Moving had excellent movers and the whole crew had my entire apartment packed up and in the truck within half a day. Great job unloading too - really worked well together.

Original review: May 2, 2018

We-Pack Moving had a lower quote compared to the other companies that we reached out to. The agent I spoke to at the company was helpful and knew all the ins and outs of moving long distance. All my things got loaded up in the truck in a few hours and the movers were all very professional. Unloaded everything very quick and the movers made sure nothing was damaged going into the house.

Original review: May 1, 2018

We were going to rent a truck and move ourselves but we got a great price from We-Pack Moving. Our family wanted to get away from the cold weather of Maine and head south to be closer to family in Georgia. The moving coordinator at We-Pack Moving was great and helped us set up the dates exactly to when our new home would be ready to move in. Storage wasn’t a problem as we already had a storage unit in Georgia. Thanks.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Moved from South Dakota to St. Louis for work and chose We-Pack Moving because of the really good price they gave me. My friend coordinated with the representative and made sure all the stuff we had was accounted for. They gave me a date of arrival two days before I expected them to be able to which was fortunate. All the movers We-Pack Moving provided were all very professional as well.

Original review: April 30, 2018

We hired We-Pack Moving to help us pack up and eventually move our entire apartment into a new home 1400 miles away. The crew We-Pack sent were very professional and knew exactly how to pack up the most efficiently. Our driver was a great mover too and showed how to fill our vehicle to fit stuff we needed to bring later. The movers showed up at our new home in Seattle almost two hours before they expected to. Appreciate all the moving help.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Between all my family members and I this was the third time that we used We-Pack Moving for our moving needs. No surprise fees and the movers show up exactly on time and ready to work. We got our latest move done in record time and I tell everyone I know that needs to move to call them first. They’re pros in this industry and are extremely thorough in the moving process. Can’t thank them enough.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Our family and I were moving from our home in Tallahassee to a newly acquired home in Fort Lauderdale Florida. We heard about We-Pack Moving online and after a brief phone call we had scheduled our long distance move. The movers arrived on time and we packed up our home very fast - my oldest son helped a lot too. We arrived in Fort Lauderdale before the movers and had the house cleared and ready for the boxes/furniture. The moving truck arrived right on time and after a short few hours we were done!

Original review: April 29, 2018

Great moving experience with We-Pack Moving. They counted up everything that I wanted to box up, and gave me a very reasonable estimate for what I was moving and how far it would be. I was only moving from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia so it wasn’t too far, but they were priced well below some other companies I checked out. The movers arrived on time and we got everything on the truck within a few hours. Easy moving with them and a crew of very nice guys made the heavy items quite manageable.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Decided to go live with my girlfriend in Boston and needed a long distance moving company. My friend recommended We-Pack Moving after using them last year for a job to Philadelphia. Their price was cheap and the representative from the company was very friendly. After we finished unpacking I realized that not all moving experiences are as easy as this one and I thanked the movers profusely for their help. Anyone who needs a long distance moving company needs to check out We-Pack Moving first.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I chose We-Pack Moving because of the good reviews online and the very reasonable price they estimated my move would cost. Going to Alabama from Georgia to be closer to the family with a lot of stuff wasn’t easy. We-Pack movers showed up on time and took all the necessary steps to making sure that my belongings wouldn’t be damaged. Their level of service and attention to detail made this positive review possible. Very good experience compared to some other moving companies.

We-Pack Moving expert review by ConsumerAffairs

We-Pack Moving is a federally licensed moving broker, meaning they manage a network of nationwide agents that are licensed to transport household goods across the country. The company has been in business for over 10 years and is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Fla.

• Free quote: Interested consumers can visit the We-Pack website to request a free estimate for their move. They only need to enter their origin location and destination, move size and move date.

• Free storage: Those whose new residence will not be ready immediately can have their items stored for up to one month for free.

• Residential: We-Pack has services for those facing a long-distance move. They work with carriers across the country to offer customers competitive rates.

• Corporate: We-Pack Moving offers services for corporate moves and can help companies with their office relocation.

• DOT Number: We-Pack’s website clearly lists their Department of Transportation license number. Consumers can use this number to find information about the company’s safety record and other background information.

• Best for: Individuals, households and corporations.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs