toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I hired We-Pack Moving to service my move for the following reasons. They offered the lowest “VERIFIABLE” guaranteed price. (Meaning after reviewing all cheaper companies I determined that the price they gave me would likely go up and even double.) We-Pack was the only company that offered me a price lock guarantee. The representative I spoke to initially was extremely professional and knowledgeable. They were totally upfront about what I could expect from this process. If I requested something that was not possible, they didn’t hesitate to tell me the truth, even if I didn’t like it.

It also helped that I found no negative information about them online. Even the most trusted movers often have unhappy customers, however We-Pack’s reputation was practically flawless. Maybe it’s because they have only been in business a few years, but either way… The service was great and the price was fair. I’d certainly encourage anyone in need of a mover to contact We-Pack and set up your move without hesitation. On a Side note. We have just arrived to our new home and our furniture was delivered in excellent condition. We do not even have cable/internet hooked up in our new place yet, however I made to sure to find local internet nearby to access so I could leave my feedback for this move. That's how great it was!

3 words...White. Glove. Service. Top of the line movers. They wrapped everything perfectly. They were on time and polite. I made the mistake of telling them initially that I would have all of the packing done when the movers arrived on move day. Unfortunately I became overwhelmed with so many tasks as the move date approached and I never completed the packing. When the crew arrived, they had plenty of extra materials in the truck just in case. Thankfully they were fully prepared for an unprepared customer! They were amazing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved with We-Pack last month and it went unexpectedly well. I learned A LOT a few years back when I hired a not-so-good cheaper company without doing much research. To anyone reading this - take my advice - if you're looking for a smooth move, you get what you pay for! When I moved a few years back with my family over 3000 miles cross-country with the "affordable mover" they actually ended up delivering my stuff almost 3 MONTHS later on top of that most of my items were damaged and they even had the nerve to ask for more money at the end, the experience was a joke.

This time around when the movers arrived (on time) everyone was very friendly, and helpful they did a great job taking the time to wrap our stuff and make sure it was protected. We stayed in contact throughout the process, and I even had the drivers number. My items were delivered in 10 days which is 4 days shorter than the 2 weeks I was quoted. Delivery was smooth, quick and painless. If I ever decide to move again, I know who I'm going with. Highly recommend.

We-Pack was recommended to us by the realtor that recently helped us move, and we are so glad she did! Our rep spend a lot of time with us going over the details of the move. On move day, the team showed up right on time to begin the packing and loading. We were moving a 2/2 and the three gentlemen had all of the boxes done in 3 hours or so. A few days later the crew came to deliver and we were happy to see them. They showed up right on time, and got us unloaded and unpacking quickly and safely. I will definitely be using them again for our next move!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I want to personally thank Paul and Shawn for their support throughout the move. They were integral in making sure that the T's were crossed and the I's were dotted! Also special thanks to the crew on pick up as well as delivery. I hope you guys get all the credit you deserve! Moved from Idaho to San Francisco and it was a smooth transition thanks to We-Pack.

My mother retired and moved up the East Coast last year to be closer to her family. She hired We-Pack and they did a great job so when me and husband needed a mover, we figured we would give them a try also. They arrived at 9:20 am on pick up day with a crew of 3 men plus the driver. They carefully handled every piece, wrapping the fragile items with bubble wrap and paying special attention to any items that needed it. They also were very kind and courteous. We asked them if we could add an item to our move that we had not previously disclosed and they allowed us to do so. We were so happy to have the same experience as my mom did last year. The delivery went just as well as the pickup and most importantly everything was in the same condition it was when before the move.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I read a lot reviews on this website for all the "top rated" movers. After reading carefully and intelligently comparing the movers to each other, I recognized a significant difference between We-Pack and all the other movers. All of the "accredited movers" seem to have a mix of mostly positive reviews, along with some negative reviews. We-Pack however has only positive reviews. How is this possible? That's the question I asked myself. I realized after reading the reviews from We-Pack that in fact they did have all 5 star ratings from their customers, and most impressively, there were some reviews left from customers that initially represented a "less than amazing" experience, but We-Pack quickly addressed the concerns to the customers’ complete satisfaction and the customers in turn, updated the rating to 5 stars to reflect their satisfaction.

That is nothing short of amazing. When you look at every other mover on this site, they just let the bad reviews go unnoticed, or they reply with a less than sympathetic template response. We-Pack doesn't do that. That's why I hired them. From the day I called the company to the day they delivered my items in perfect condition, the process could not have gone better. I am truly impressed with their performance. Anyone considering, do your homework. You will see that any issue that a customer has, it's quickly addressed by the company. You will see that that's not the case with any of the other movers.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

We-Pack Moving

Alan, we greatly apologize for any inconveniences you experienced and we are grateful that we were able to quickly address your concerns and resolve your issues to your complete satisfaction. We-Pack performs thousands of long distance moves annually and sometimes things don't go exactly as planned, when that happens, we do our best to quickly and compassionately resolve any issues to the customers complete satisfaction. Once again, we thank you for that opportunity.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

We-Pack Moving is a broker. Unfortunately for our family, we saw that they had sterling reviews and went with them based off of that. We-Pack Moving based our estimate off of a virtual walkthrough & Facetime. My wife stated multiple times that she was uncomfortable going through with this estimate (as she felt it was too low), but was assured that everything would be fine. After signing the original estimate for $7441.30, we didn't hear anything from this company or the company they subbed the contract out to until we tried to make contact with them. Four days before moving and not having any idea who was coming to move us we tried to contact We-Pack Moving.

Between myself, my wife and my mom we made over 40 phone calls without getting in touch with someone. Finally, we placed a request a moving quote in hopes that someone would finally call us, it was because of that false request we were able to get a hold of someone. They informed us that Rolls Van Lines / ADI Moving and Storage were going to be the movers. After the fiasco with the movers themselves, our final bill went up to $9700.00 (up $2200 from the original estimate). Our contract stated that we were going to have our entire house packed for us and moved. I called We-Pack Moving to inform them that the moving company didn't fulfill their contract as they failed to both pack and move the garage.

So, we had to pack, store and move over 600cf of goods to our new home. We-Pack Moving sent an email asking to know what was left behind. After replying to that email, and sending a text message to the relocation specialist I was speaking with, we never heard anything back. I called the relocation specialist and he stated that he never saw the email, even though I texted him that I looked forward to a reply (the phone number was good, as we had previously sent texts back & forth). In our case, the folks at We-Pack Moving had a hard time returning phone calls, texts and answering any questions that pertained to our move. It is because of the experience we had with We-Pack Moving that we will never use a broker again.

I found the following information out after the fact, but I am passing it on. Please take a look at your contract from We-Pack Moving and make sure that it clearly states whether it's a "Binding" or "Non-Binding" contract. If it's Non-Binding (as ours was) they cannot charge you a "binding estimate fee", which is $699. Binding contracts are based off of cubic feet estimates and can only be changed if the consumer adds or deletes goods from the move; they are allowed to charge a fee for a "Binding" estimate. Non-Binding estimates are based off of weight, because this can vary, companies are not allowed to charge a fee for this. Be aware, both the broker and the moving company they sub you out to may try to charge this fee.

When inquiring about this fee, I got 2 different responses; first was someone trying to explain that this fee can be charged because the weight of the freight may vary. This is the exact definition of a non-binding contract so no fee should be charged. The second response was that I had a binding contract therefore they can charge. I asked why my final bill went up, I was told that I must have added more goods; not sure how that happened as the movers couldn’t take the goods that they were contracted out for and were on the original inventory list. If anything, my bill should have been lower as my family had to pack, store and move the remaining materials that the movers didn’t take.

I suggest to consumers before they move to get acquainted with the DOT and check the DOT numbers from their moving companies to see their records and to ensure they are not operating under an "Out of Service" order from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Our moving company delivered our goods even though they had an "Out of Service" order for failing to comply with a federal audit. One last piece of advice for consumers, for purposes of moving, make yourselves aware of 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), specifically, 375.409. This chapter explains in detail what companies can and can't charge for, how much you have to pay so a company can't hold your goods hostage and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We-Pack Moving?

Factual basis uncertain

Throughout my move, WePack broke multiple promises made over the phone and in writing by Lionel **, a sales consultant, and Nadia, a customer service representative. Most upsetting is the fact that the company adopts predatory and dishonest business practices to deceive customers into paying for services not rendered. My primary complaints center on two issues: A) the amount I was charged and B) pick-up and delivery.

A) The guaranteed, binding estimate I received from WePack on June 13, 2017 states: “As some estimates provided may be over-estimated to ensure customer protection, you are only responsible for the cost of the actual volume of your shipment, according to your rate per cubic foot. (Subject to a 200 cubic foot minimum). Once reserved your rate per cubic foot does not change.” Lionel reassured me verbally at the initial estimate that I would only pay for the actual cubic feet used on the truck, so I should feel free to overestimate my move. When it became clear that I had significantly overestimated the space needed for my move, I contacted both Lionel via email and Nadia via telephone in an attempt to update my inventory list and estimate. Lionel, the sales consultant, never responded to any communication once I had paid the deposit.

Nadia assured me, again, that I would only be charged for the actual cubic feet used, and that I didn’t need to update the estimate. When I persisted, she said that a sales consultant would contact me to update the estimate (which never happened). She also stated that it is common practice to overestimate the items moved. I have since learned that this is common practice so that WePack may take the largest possible, 100% non-refundable, CASH deposit at the initial estimate. The initial deposit, a percentage of the total estimate, goes to WePack, the broker, and remaining funds go to the mover they arrange.

When the driver came to my home, he insisted that the estimate was the minimum I would have to pay. When I called Nadia the next day to ask about an updated estimate that would reflect a smaller shipment, she made it clear that WePack had no intention of updating my initial estimate. When I protested and threatened to contact the BBB, she said she would work to discount my total. I never heard from her again. The driver charged me the full amount of the initial estimate plus additional hidden costs upon delivery.

B) Regarding pick-up, I was promised a three-day window of July 28-30 and at least 24 hours’ notice of the exact time of the pick-up. On July 24, Nadia called to let me know that the pick-up would happen on July 27 (outside of the initial window). She promised to call back that afternoon with a more precise time. I never heard from her again. The driver never contacted me before arriving at my house. I called the dispatch number for the movers multiple times and was promised, repeatedly at 4:00p.m., 5:30p.m., and 7:00p.m., that the driver was only an hour away. The driver showed up at my home at 9:30p.m. on July 27 and didn’t leave until nearly midnight.

The movers brought cups and trash from fast food restaurants and left them on my floor when they left. Regarding the delivery, the mover again promised a 3-day window and 24 hours’ notice of an exact time. My first contact came on the evening of August 5, when the driver stated that he would deliver my belongings at 8:00 a.m. the following morning. At 9:30 the following morning, the driver called again to say that he would be a few hours late. At 4:00 p.m. the driver called yet again to say he would not arrive until 6:00 p.m. The driver finally arrived at my home at 6:45 p.m. ALONE. One person was sent to unload my entire shipment and reassemble all of my furniture.

We just made our move to Miami (July 10th) with We-Pack's help. It was the best move experience we had so far and we have had so far and we have had quite a few! The moving coordinator Arthur did a virtual walk through of our home with facetime. He gave me a lot of tips to help keep the cost affordable. He was awesome. The loading and unloading went well. The movers were fast but careful. We had a 4th floor walk up and it was no easy task getting our large furniture up the steps but the crew seemed to do it with ease. We tipped them well because they definitely deserved it. I will confidently refer them to anyone who ever needs a mover.

We have an upscale concierge company that handles property management, event coordination and general service needs for high end clientele. Some of our clients include professional athletes, celebrities and busy executives. We recently coordinated a move for one of our clients from NY city to L.A. We had word of mouth recommendations from our associates to use We-Pack Moving. After the move was completed, we were extremely satisfied with the service. We have joined their referral network and will be utilizing them for all of our clients moving needs. Special thanks to Shawn, Steven and Richard for assisting in the move and also arranging our new partnership with We-Pack.

When I leave reviews I almost never leave 5 stars. If the company does a great job provided a great service I will leave a 4 star review. To earn a 5 star review in my book, they have to really blow me away. That's what We-Pack does. They give you a truly enjoyable move. Not only taking the stress and anxiety out of the equation, but adding in compassion and unmatched professionalism. We-Pack is the absolute best of the best. Need a reputable mover? Search no more!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The relocation specialist that assisted me was Sean. He took me through the step-by-step process of gathering all the details of the move to arrange the contract. He made me feel comfortable and cared for. The agent that serviced my move provided me the same comfort, allowing me to relax throughout the process. I can imagine that in the moving business it must be difficult to make everything go smoothly all the time but We-Pack managed to do just that. At least they did in my case! Their reputation speaks for itself. I will utilize their service if I ever need to move again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The crew was impressive. My move contained items that required extra special attention. A grandfather clock, antique china cabinet and several pieces that have been handed down for generations. My primary concern regarding the whole move was how certain items would be handled. I can finally exhale now after accepting delivery. I'm grateful for the condition of these items specifically, as well as the rest of my shipment.

My wife and I retired 4 months ago. Our house was on the market since and we knew it was only a matter of time before it would sell and we'd be off to Seattle. We wanted to secure a mover in advance so we'd have that handled when the house sold. We chose We-Pack because of their reputation. When the house sold 3 weeks ago, we called them to finalize the dates as we had already locked in our price a couple months ago. They accommodated our needs from start to finish and delivered on all fronts.

Factual basis uncertain

Those people were dishonest and misleading. I dealt with Arthur ** who used tactics of a used car salesman. He gave me an estimate. When they came they said I owed them an extra 600 dollars for packing supplies and cubic feet. My furniture has been sitting in New York for two weeks with no sign of a truck going to California. They are brokers not movers and after pocketing half of the cost of the move Arthur ** and We-Pack Moving did a disappearing act. Never never use them. They will promise the moon and not deliver. Among a very sleazy industry they are the worst. Buyer beware.

We-Pack Moving

Marie, I had the opportunity to speak to your husband today. In our conversation, we were able to discuss the experience you had with our company.

In our investigation we discovered that you left a voicemail on 7/12/17 that was not immediately returned. We understand that this event led to a distrust in our company. I expressed our apologies and clarified that we had every intention of fulfilling our contractual services, although we failed to return a single phone call. We contacted you 2 days before your scheduled move date to confirm the pick up time, but you had already hired another company to service the move.

We-Pack services thousands of moves annually, our reservations office receives hundreds of daily calls and messages. We assure that all calls and messages are handled properly and any missed calls are returned quickly. We maintain an A rating with the BBB and remain highly rated among national moving companies for providing outstanding services to people just like you, every single day.

We sympathize with your frustration and have initiated a full refund for your payment.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I spoke with We-Pack on July 3rd to get a moving quote. They provided a quote and sent a written confirmation and were very pushy about getting a 50% deposit via bank wire immediately. I should have known better. Once the bank wire had been transferred, I never heard from them again despite sending emails and leaving messages - no one actually answers the phone. My move is scheduled for next week and I know that they won't show as they have ceased to be in touch since they got the deposit. This operation is a complete SCAM. Most movers take credit cards and an initial 25% deposit. Don't go near this place. FRAUDULENT. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and the State Attorney.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm leaving this review because I truly want to express my gratitude towards We-Pack Moving (and Jimmy) for all their help with my move. Without getting too personal, there were some circumstances surrounding my move that made things complicated to say the least. I was in a very difficult position and was totally lost in terms of finding a mover to help me on an extremely short notice. Jimmy was the relocation specialist that assisted me from start to finish. From the very first phone call I had with him, I could tell he was sincere in his intentions to help me (unlike some other companies who employed pushy sales people).

He gathered all the necessary details from me, and gave me all the information I needed in order to ensure my move went smoothly. He was there every step of the way to ensure the movers did exactly what was expected. There was a discrepancy on move day regarding some packing requirements, it only took 1 call to Jimmy to clear everything up. They get 5 stars from me for promptness, honesty and professionalism.

Superb move. I hired We-Pack in March to move my home. Before I made my commitment to them, I did my research to ensure that I was making an intelligent decision. I found that they didn't have a lot of complaints that other movers had about price increasing or damaged items. They also have a good standing with the BBB and other 3rd party agencies. These things, along with the representative's thorough questioning and communication led me to trust them. I have since been delivered and I can say with total certainty that I made the right choice! I'd make it again if I ever have to.

Factual basis uncertain

Normally I don't take time to review things unless a company goes over and above or are so poor that I don't want someone else to make the same mistake. Unfortunately We-Pack falls into the latter scenario. All the fears that I harbored about having a bad move have come true. I selected We-Pack based in part on the reviews on this website and I regret it. The issues with We-Pack can be split into two categories: 1. We-Pack's poor customer service (after your stuff is picked up) and 2. We-Pack subcontracting the execution of the actual move to low quality moving companies.

Regarding #1, the only smooth part of my move was the initial sales call and the reassurances that I received. My biggest concern was how long it would take the moving company to get my stuff to my new home. We-Pack will tell you that contractually they have 10 business days but that in reality your stuff will get there in Insert Whatever Time Frame You Want to Hear. Once your stuff gets picked up, the answer reverts back to your stuff will arrive within 10 business days but I can’t give you an exact date. Note: my stuff will take the full 10 business days.

We-Pack also told me that my stuff was going to be driven directly from the pick-up point to my new residence. Do not believe this, my stuff was driven from the pick-up point in Ohio to for some reason New Jersey and has been sitting in a warehouse for over a week (note: my new place is in North Carolina). My stuff is going to take the full 2 weeks if I’m lucky, a fact that I only found out about after calling the subcontracted moving company directly. Once your stuff is picked up, dont expect anyone from We-Pack’s customer service team to help you or even call you back. It takes about 15 calls to We-Pack’s customer service rep Nadia to equal 1 call back. I hope you’re not busy with other things.

Regarding point #2 above, We-Pack also put me in a bad situation by utilizing Most Valuable Movers. I have a 1100 SF apartment and it took the moving team 12 full hours to finish packing and loading my stuff into the truck. The guys were nice enough but one of the two movers was an amateur, my apartment was literally the first move he’s ever completed. His inexperience caused friction with his partner and the two of them almost came to blows. It’s not a good sign when you hear aggressive screaming from the street and you look outside and it’s your two movers standing toe to toe by all your stuff sitting out on the sidewalk.

MVP also sent me a form telling me that my delivery was delayed because I didn’t provide them an address. You have to complete a bill of lading and several other documents all of which you need to list your address for them to leave. Clearly they lost that form and as I haven’t gotten my stuff yet. God knows if I’m going to get everything on the inventory. Maybe they lost that too. Long story short, do yourself a favor and go with someone else even if it’s more expensive. Moving is stressful enough without this level of disregard and incompetence.

Factual basis uncertain

We urge customers not to hire We-Pack, as they scammed us of our $550 deposit without complying with the terms of the contract. We-Pack gave us a binding estimate by phone and reassured us that there would be no extra charges. The sales rep Arthur reassured us that we would have 200 cubic feet of space and that as long as our items fit in that space, there would not be any extra charges. He told us it was volume, and not weight, that determined the cost. We submitted a $550 deposit. When the movers arrived, they pulled up in a U-haul truck with no room left for any of our furniture -- not even close to the 200 cubic ft stated on the binding estimate. The movers demanded $700 dollars more to move the items because they were heavier than expected and refused the job.

We asked for our refund back, because We-Pack had not fulfilled the terms of the contract - they had not provided 200 cubic ft of space. They had not honored the binding estimate and refused to move unless we paid $700 more. They offered to "discount" the price to $600 -- bringing the total cost of the move to over $2000. When we followed up by email and calls to Arthur, we never received a response.

Nadia, the customer sales manager, flatly told us that there were no refunds on the $550 deposit -- even though we had received no services. She even accused me of falsely representing the items that were to be moved, and told us that we had cancelled the contract and were no longer her customer. We have not heard back from the supervisor/owner Mark, and have received no satisfactory customer service. We-Pack duped us of $550 and refused to return it. I would highly recommend avoiding a moving broker - definitely stay away from We-Pack-- and going directly to a reputable moving company.

I've been a residential realtor for 20 years. I work with one of the largest firms in the Southeast US. Not only have I used We-Pack to move myself but our company recently finalized an agreement with We-Pack to refer all of our clients making long distance transitions. My company paid for my move when they relocated me from Florida to Oregon, and once more from Portland back to the east coast in GA where I currently reside. Both moves were flawless, it's the same service our clients have received.

They are consistent and professional. Most importantly, when there is an issue, they manage it and resolve it. Unexpected things can happen when making huge moves across the country, but it's not about perfection every single time, that's just not a realistic expectation. It's about doing right by the customer and although complaints are extremely rare with We-Pack, our company judges them by how they resolve any issues that occur and I can vouch for many of my own clients they've moved when I say We-Pack Moving a quality service provider that puts their customer's satisfaction above all else.

We-Pack Moving

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

Original review: June 21, 2017

I had a lot of furniture to move and so I thought it would be a troublesome Endeavor for any moving company I would hire. I spoke for quite some time to the agent assisting in my move and he was able to give me a price-lock that didn't differ from the price I ended up paying. I moved thousands of miles and had practically a ton of things I had to move - not a problem. I am glad there is still honesty in these types of businesses. Way to go guys, hats off to you.

I got a new job that required me to relocate and was worried I might run into some problems while trying to find a reputable company that I could trust. Luckily, that's exactly what I found with We-Pack Moving. The staff are extremely professional and I felt like I was talking to an old friend and I never got that when I had to move in the past. I felt like it was a friend of mine helping me with a move. The price was really good too, I can't thank you guys enough.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to move back to Atlanta in order to live close to my mother as she was having health troubles. I wanted to make the transition as hassle-free as possible and so I decided to check out the different companies and their services. We-Pack is the company I decided to go with after comparing prices across the board, they offered all the services I need and they arrived right as scheduled. I really appreciate a company that can do all that they say they can and I don't normally write reviews, but I'm so grateful I had to do it so more people could know about you guys.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My move went really well, thanks to the gentleman who helped me. I was took my time throughout the process of hiring a mover and learned a few things along the way. All in all I am pleased with my choice of mover. I did have some extra furniture pieces. I had some additional items moved and naturally, incurred an extra charge. It was nothing crazy and I gladly obliged because it was an error on my part. All in all, I have to say that this made the transition from state-to-state go quite smoothly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Last month that I moved from Indiana to Virginia and had a good deal of furniture to move. There was a lot of assembling and disassembling involved and didn't expect any help other than from my friends and loved ones. To my amazement, when my things were delivered (on time by the way) I was helped to assemble one of the trickier computer desks (that was already disassembled before crew arrived on pickup). The foreman told me, "We do EVERYTHING" and went on to help me. I gave him and his crew a respectable tip out of gratitude. I never lost touch with the company throughout the whole process, and that's how it should be!

I am the proud owner of a grandfather clock passed down for Generations. When it became imperative for me to move to North Carolina, I was a bit worried that it might incur some damage. Thankfully, I went with a company called We-Pack and give special instructions, I couldn't stress it enough (I think I might have annoyed the agent actually). In the end, my things arrive within the five-day window I was given without a scratch. Thanks to that I am happy to write a review, five stars - Bravo!

Moving can be really expensive, you want to make sure you go with a company that is going to stick by you through and through. I never lost contact with We-Pack as has happened to me in the past with another mover which cost me time and money. I work for Coca-Cola corporate and had to relocate for my new promotion. Anybody looking to make a long-distance move I want to tell you from my personal experience that this company is solid, you can believe they are going to give you the most Quality Service all around. I highly recommend you go with them as opposed to these other movers out there. You never know what to expect with some of those companies, but these guys are what I call Legit.

After having had some problems in the past with furniture arriving late and sometimes not at all, I made sure to take my time before going with just any moving company. I am happy to report that I decided on We-Pack for my family after speaking to several other less-than-qualified moving companies and even just brokers. These guys really know what they're doing and can offer great deals and timely arrival. I moved to Buffalo, New York from San Bruno, California and the process was less troublesome than I had thought and they handled everything with precision, professionalism, and ease. Thank you!

I couldn't be happier with my choice in movers; We-Pack delivers - Quite literally. I moved last month from Wisconsin to Jersey and I'm glad I did my research. I was getting calls constantly as they battled for my business. Finally I went with not just the best price, but the best customer service. I thought for a while that it was going to be futile, that I'd have to choose the lesser of the evils. These guys made it so simple, straightforward, and easy and I'm really happy about my decision.

I had a great experience with my move from start to finish! The salesman took his time and guided me through the entire process all the way up to the day before the move. We-Pack was very detailed creating my inventory list and even had me take measurements of the inventory to ensure that I had the most accurate pricing. When the movers showed up they were very efficient and really took great care in packing and wrapping my fragile items. When they came to deliver it was stress-free and they set up my home and did a fantastic job. This was a very stress-free move and I highly recommend We-Pack to anyone.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: May 10, 2017

We-pack moving I did have severe issues but I may have jumped the gun on talking about their customer service side of the equation. They took the time of listening to my complaints and acting upon my frustrations. The number hung they want you to know and I feel honestly it is the truth is they want the customer to feel like they are taken care of. They want to know what they did wrong and how they can fix it not just for myself and my family ( which is appreciative ) but for what I wanted my review to serve with in the first place which is making sure others do not go through what we did. After speaking to them now they truthfully want to make sure we are happy and satisfied plus they are helping me still with other issues I have due to no incentive on their part. Now I can truthfully say that I got the same caliber of treatment the other reviewers did and they stand by their words of making sure the customer is truly satisfied.

Original review: May 5, 2017

We-Pack are a moving brokerage company, not a moving company themselves. Something I wish I had known before dealing with them but on this fact the fault is mine. I should have done better research than reading simply the reviews they had on ConsumerAffairs and other moving sites. My experience is more like Zoya before she re-reviewed and voted for them. To begin with when you book a job with them they are very reachable, keep calling, making sure you are happy and will do whatever they can to keep you interested in booking with them.

After they get initial payment that is when all the niceness and professionalism went out the door. To begin with I have no problem with them outsourcing their job to an outside company. If this model works for them and they sent it to a legitimate moving company I would not be writing this mail. They explicitly say on their "binding estimate " that as long as you do not add more items then you will not be charged more than this fee. Sounds simple and honest enough and we not only stuck to what they proposed, we could not even bring all the stuff we had booked with them to take.

Anyway I digress. On the day of the booking this rag tag moving company shows up and says they are here for the move. They start off right away saying that this is going to cost more money than what was booked (first red flag). He claims it will cost 400 to 500 more dollars. He then whips out a blank estimate sheet and tells my wife to sign (which thank god she did not do. This is second red flag). As soon as they get there my wife reaches out to We-Pack moving contact and send many e-mails to them and he keeps telling her that there is not much he can do but to not worry, he will get it into the right people come Monday.

Fast forward 12 hours of these movers packing up our house and they give out new revised estimate and states it will be almost double what We-Pack put up on estimate. We say, "How can this be" and he stated that We-Pack undercooked what was to be moved. I looked up and saw that not to do moving by cubic feet because this is how shady movers get you so we demanded to go to weight station five miles away and we would decide new price by how much truck weighs. He refuses saying, "You booked this move as 4 dollars per cubic feet." We said we would call the cops (and we should have but the mover was like, "Do you think we will still be here and we have all your stuff so you are going to pay us 11k." So this review though is not about the movers but about We-Pack themselves.

We sent mail about the movers before they left to the "broker" and got no response until Monday morning where he said, "I have given it to the people who need it and they will get it sorted for you, just give us some time." I say, "Sure, not a problem." That is until that night when the moving company calls and says, "We will be there tomorrow morning, you need to give us the rest money if you want your stuff." Starting from that moment on calling any number they have listed it went straight to voicemail and nobody calls you back. In fact the only way I finally got a live voice is when I called the number on ConsumerAffairs to book a new job.

This started ball rolling where once again they said they were working on it and they would get it sorted. We provided to them what the movers had listed on their sheet and how ridiculous it was and how we had not added anything different to the list that they added. They said they would work with moving company and "come back to us." We were told that one, everybody had complaints and that what they are complaints not legitimate issues or ways that they did not do what they promised and two, not to contact anyone else anymore but them.

24 hours later they (the moving company) agree to take 1000 dollars off the new move but that is best they can do. I have never heard from We-Pack ever again after that call. So do I think that We-Pack is a bad organization? I don't know. They have several glowing reviews and they made Zoya whole. However here are the issues I had and I hope you can learn from. From the first call We-Pack should identify themselves as a moving broker so you know what you are signing up for. Two they should tell you who they are doing the job with so you can decide if you are really getting what they promise.

The movers they sent to us a "F" rated by the better business bureau and on the FMCSA site they have 15 complaints against them. How can you review who is moving you if We-Pack does not disclose who they booked the gig to. Worst of all you can not access your estimate after a move has already started to try to prove what the move is doing is wrong or that the company has all the items given to them. Most importantly make sure you have a dedicated contact who you can reach and speak to.

I will give them that in the fine print that a lot of the issues we had are mentioned on there. But I can not let them off by them sending us such a horrible moving company nor the fact that you can not reach them by phone and they do not call you back even when you do leave a message. However this is what happens to myself and my family, you might be one of the people who gets the great service the other reviewers crow about. I really hope you do get what the good side because my wife and I are still traumatized by how awful this went.

Hopefully for you live up to their Statement on why choose us from their website. "Our team is dedicated to making your move as stress free as possible. We don't cut corners and we don't settle for anything less than the best. When it comes to moving, your satisfaction truly is our number one priority." We most definitely did not get any of this. In fact I have never heard back from them to see how we were feeling from the drop off of the stuff to if our issues were resolved.

We-Pack Moving Company Profile