toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Everything about the move was completely seamless and headache free. Our moving experience couldn't of turned out better. We were transitioning from Chicago, Illinois to South Florida. This move was worth every penny. The crew was very polite and worked hard to carefully move my furniture and boxes. I would highly recommend this organization. I priced out several companies and this one was the best! In case we'll need movers again, I'll go with them. Thank you for all the hard work.

My move was delivered yesterday and everything is in excellent condition. My main concern was the condition of my items after the move. I even purchased $300,000 full replacement value coverage for my items. Turns out I didn't need it but I'd rather be safe than sorry. The crews on pick up and delivery were professional and hardworking. I can't imagine a better moving experience. If you're reading this because you're shopping for a mover, you can end your shopping right this moment. Call We-Pack and get the move you're looking for.

I hired We-Pack Moving to service my move for the following reasons. They offered the lowest “VERIFIABLE” guaranteed price. (Meaning after reviewing all cheaper companies I determined that the price they gave me would likely go up and even double.) We-Pack was the only company that offered me a price lock guarantee. The representative I spoke to initially was extremely professional and knowledgeable. They were totally upfront about what I could expect from this process. If I requested something that was not possible, they didn’t hesitate to tell me the truth, even if I didn’t like it.

It also helped that I found no negative information about them online. Even the most trusted movers often have unhappy customers, however We-Pack’s reputation was practically flawless. Maybe it’s because they have only been in business a few years, but either way… The service was great and the price was fair. I’d certainly encourage anyone in need of a mover to contact We-Pack and set up your move without hesitation. On a Side note. We have just arrived to our new home and our furniture was delivered in excellent condition. We do not even have cable/internet hooked up in our new place yet, however I made to sure to find local internet nearby to access so I could leave my feedback for this move. That's how great it was!

We moved our 6,000 sq ft home from Southern California to Denver, CO. This was a major transition for us and we were in need of a relocation company that would not cut corners. I'm very satisfied with the service. We had 1 point of contact from day 1 until the move was completed. That really made a difference. We felt that they really cared. I'd recommend them to anyone.

I met the founder of We-Pack Moving about 10 years ago. He's used his knowledge and experience gained in the moving industry to develop a brokerage that enables a seamless moving experience for anyone, no matter where in the country you need to move. We-Pack prioritizes customer satisfaction above all else. They manage your move like no other company can.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We-Pack Moving?

Our company just signed an exclusive contract with We-pack Moving. After careful determination, we found that they will be able to meet our company's relocation needs effectively and affordably. We have spoken to references that have moved dozens of employees with We-pack and were happy with the end result. We look forward to building our relationship with We-pack.

3 words...White. Glove. Service. Top of the line movers. They wrapped everything perfectly. They were on time and polite. I made the mistake of telling them initially that I would have all of the packing done when the movers arrived on move day. Unfortunately I became overwhelmed with so many tasks as the move date approached and I never completed the packing. When the crew arrived, they had plenty of extra materials in the truck just in case. Thankfully they were fully prepared for an unprepared customer! They were amazing.

I needed help with a long distance move. It was my first move. After looking online I found We-Pack. They were able to help me with my budget and get me a discount. There were a lot of cheaper companies that I had quotes from but after researching more I discovered that all the cheaper companies had bad reviews online. We-Pack had only positive feedback. Everything was as advertised.

I obtained quotes from 5 movers and attempted to make a decision on who to hire by carefully examining the estimates and the company reputations. After my research, I ended up with more questions than answers. Between all the fine print and bad reviews, I threw out the 5 estimates and called a friend of mine who's an executive at a major corporation. He told me they use We-Pack Moving to move relocate their people. I called them and in a matter of minutes I hired them to handle my move. They did a great job. Glad I found them. Would highly recommend them.

No matter how well a move goes, it will never go exactly according to plan. I've learned that from being in the military and having to move every 2 years for the last 20 years of my life. That being said, when I made my most recent move I hired We-Pack. That move went better than most moves I've made in my life. The 3 most common issues I've faced with movers in the past are price increasing at pick up, lack of communication throughout the move, damage to furniture. I am pleased to inform you that I faced none of these issues with We-Pack. They were excellent.

We had to move on a last-minute notice and were not sure who to turn to. After asking friends and family who to use, I was referred to We-pack Moving. We called them and were connected to a relocation consultant. He was very helpful and was able to find truck space for us. The movers showed up and packed, loaded and delivered on time. It was a great move.

When I first approached We-Pack I was told that they don't usually move small residences. I had a 1 bedroom apartment to move and I wanted to make sure I didn't get screwed by a shady mover. The guy at We-Pack was able to get me on a truck they already had headed towards my destination. They delivered everything quickly and safely. It was a great move.

I had never hired a moving broker before and so I wasn't sure what to expect. I usually look for a local mover in my area. The problem with local movers is that they often are not experienced in coordinating long distance moves. We-Pack only performs long distance moves. They know how to properly handle the logistics of moving across the country. The We-Pack agent that moved me was awesome. Everything happened precisely how it was explained to me. I always like to include the positives and the negatives in my online reviews in order to give the reader a fair, honest and unbiased view of the service or product... That being said, I can honestly say that in this case....I really have nothing bad to say. You can't go wrong moving with these pros.

I usually don't write reviews but this company did such a great job I felt the need to write this review! Great customer service and experience with this company, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a moving company!!! I would like to thank the owner David and his staff for the great experience.

I moved with We-Pack last month and it went unexpectedly well. I learned A LOT a few years back when I hired a not-so-good cheaper company without doing much research. To anyone reading this - take my advice - if you're looking for a smooth move, you get what you pay for! When I moved a few years back with my family over 3000 miles cross-country with the "affordable mover" they actually ended up delivering my stuff almost 3 MONTHS later on top of that most of my items were damaged and they even had the nerve to ask for more money at the end, the experience was a joke.

This time around when the movers arrived (on time) everyone was very friendly, and helpful they did a great job taking the time to wrap our stuff and make sure it was protected. We stayed in contact throughout the process, and I even had the drivers number. My items were delivered in 10 days which is 4 days shorter than the 2 weeks I was quoted. Delivery was smooth, quick and painless. If I ever decide to move again, I know who I'm going with. Highly recommend.

We-Pack Moving Company Profile