Weber Grills
4.14/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Weber Grills

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Weber Grills Reviews

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I started to buy the 2 burner grill but decided on the 3 burner size because I heard the heat was better. I should have bought a Weber when I was a young man.. I’ve probably bought 20 grills in my lifetime. This one looks like it will last as long as I do. I’m 81 years old. Favorite thing I like to cook on this is a whole chicken using indirect heat. Put the chicken on one end of the grill and fire on the other. Cook at about 400 for 40 minutes and then turn the chicken around and cook it another 40 minutes or until it is 165 degrees inside...of course you will do this after you have seasoned the bird first. Keep your grill clean and covered!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

I will say, being in a profession who manages hundreds of vendors (I'm a Procurement Manager), it is not overly often that I experience the level of Customer Service and willingness of a vendor to "walk their talk" when it comes to warranty. Standing behind their warranty in a manner that does raise the bar for others in this industry. Weber could not do enough for me (to help get me back up and running with my pretty-well end of warranty grill) without begging. Kudos to you Weber to walking your talk and doing so with a level of professionalism and courteousness that is "top notch." "I am" I livelong Weber customer - you only reaffirm my decision to remain so.

Get expert buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: July 20, 2019

This is by far the best gas grill I have ever owned. If you keep it clean inside and out, it will last for years. I have had mine for 7 + years and use it heavily. I live in Texas so I grill year round an average of 2-3 times a week. I just smoked a brisket for Memorial Day and my neighbor used a high dollar smoker for this. The consensus from all was mine was better, more tender and smokier. It takes practice and again a clean grill to cook correctly, but there isn't anything I haven't cooked on this grill that wasn't as good or better than cooking inside. For me, it's always better cooked on the grill. The only thing I've had to replace is the flavor bars and that is due to me not cleaning them after grilling and getting the wet drippings off them. I have been diligent about clean-up with the replacements and they are doing well. I don't believe I will need to purchase another grill for many more years. I see this one going well beyond 7 more years.

Original review: July 16, 2019

It’s about grilling and maintenance. This is the fourth grill I’ve owned. It is a stainless three place gas grill. The heat output and management makes it an easy to use grill. I routinely grill fish, seafood, meat, and vegetables. Weber also has great online support for beginning grillers. I like the autogas warning system that indicates when the tank is about empty. The grill racks are easy to remove and clean with soft scrub. The drip tray is easy to remove and clean. Clean the exterior with stainless steel polish. Looks like new and after five years still delivers the same delicious grilled meals. PS Their grill covers are also the best.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I have owned many brands of charcoal grills over the years and this one has performed well plus maintaining its appearance looking as new as the day I purchased it. Their warranty was from 2 years (Cooking and Charcoal grates) to 10 years (Bowl and Lid against rust and burn through). I have owned this charcoal grill longer than any other grill I've owned (15 years plus). If all Weber products perform as well as their grills I would stay with this brand in the future. I would rather pay for quality in a product than pay for what you get. Weber definitely has the quality and I believe it will outlive me. Don't take my word for it. Purchase one and I'm certain you will be happy with your purchase. Thank you Weber for a quality product your company can be proud of.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I have been purchasing Weber grills for three generations. My father had a Weber kettle then gas Weber's. I have owned 3 Webers and I have given my children Weber kettle and gas grill but it ending with me because I purchased a Genesis II I think E 320 and the grades starting rusting and the metal was coming off after 3 years. I have never had this problem before and I use this grill mainly on weekends at our lakehouse. I could not believe that the hunks of metal were coming off and I have never had this problem before. This grill is unsafe and should be looked into whether it is causing people to get sick from the metal fragments.

I think the quality of their grills has gone down and I would never buy another. Also when I called and talked to a consumer representative she just blew me off and said I should learn to clean the grades and when I told her I have been grilling with Webers for over 30 years she seemed like she could care less and then told me my warranty was up so 6 months ago and she could do nothing. I asked to talk to her supervisor but she said she would have them call me and there was nothing else she could do. I could not believe how I was treated and I have read now some other reviews where people had the same experience.

We spend a lot on these grills and I want you to know they are not like their grills of the past. Inferior quality and what I am more concerned with is the real health hazard these grills pose and will be getting in touch with the Better Business Bureau next. Oh I almost forgot. I asked this woman if I could send her a picture and she dismissed me and said no. I am still angry over this and believe me trying to warn you to stay away from these gas grills.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

I purchased this grill from Gemmen's in Hudsonville, MI. Since purchasing, I have had nothing but trouble. I'm not sure if these issues are inherent to my specific grill or common to all of the same model. Gemmen's set it up for me. The flame blows out, the burners heat un-evenly, one of the knobs stripped off and does not control the burner, depending on the day, I CANNOT GET HEAT OVER 250 DEGREES!!!! I routinely resort to my old grill (a Walmart special) to finish food. Do not buy this. Save yourself a headache.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I have had great experiences with Weber. First with a grill that lasted 25 years and most recently with a Grill I purchased a litter over 4 years ago. This Weber 210 has worked great, but I noticed a small hole in the cook box. After One email and within 2 days a new cook box was sent to me. Great customer service.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I bought the Weber Genesis II and within one year the inside of the BBQ started to rust badly. I reached out to Weber and they were very dismissive of my complaint. I would not recommend purchasing a Weber. Weber BBQs are expensive. The salesperson said Weber stands behind their product, which they did not. POOR QUALITY and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Gas hook up was leaking, Weber was trying to tell me it was my tanks that was bad. I have been using gas grills for 40+ years and have never had a tank bad. So I told weber to forget it. It wasn't worth the way the lady was talking to me. I went to Ace hardware and got a new hook up and it works great. Now maybe I can use my grill.

Weber expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Weber grills have been around since the 1950s when their infamous kettle style grill became the hit of suburban backyard cookouts. Since then, Weber has continued to innovate and improve the grilling experience. Today, they offer consumers a wide range of grills including gas, electric, travel size, smokers and, of course, the kettle-style charcoal grill.

• Innovation: Weber’s original design was a huge success, but they didn’t stop there. They have also invented useful accessories, including flavorizer bars, a light for nighttime grilling and a built-in bucket for charcoal.

• Easy to find: Buy your Weber grill online or from one of the many dealers near you. Use their online tool to find a dealer near you.

• Weber Nation: Join Weber Nation for an all-access pass to the latest blog posts, community news and recipes. You can also access your online orders, register your grill and submit questions, photos and comments to the community.

• Weber app: Download the free Weber app to access all the information you need for the perfect grill, no matter where you are. The app includes recipes, tutorials, a grocery list and a handy timer so you know when dinner’s ready.

• Grill comparison: Are you torn between two or three grills? Weber’s website has a grill comparison feature that allows you to do a direct side-by-side comparison of up to three grills at a time so you can find the best one for your family.

• Best for: Weber’s versatility makes the company great for travelers, families large and small and homeowners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs