2. Homeowners

Weber Grills

4.0/5 (113 ratings)

About Weber Grills

Weber Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber?

Original review: June 8, 2021

Weber is a classic grill that does it all. It is cheap and will outperform more expensive grills if you use it properly. I primarily use my Weber Kettle grill to smoke (not huge briskets) and grill meats (using reverse sear). If you can put smoke and sear in your weber kettle, it will outperform other charcoal grills that are way more expensive. If you need more capacity, get the 26" and trust me, it is enough if you know what you are doing.

Just make sure you clean your grates well and empty the ash. The biggest weakness for weber kettle is the lower vent. Over time, if you do not take care of it, it will rust and affect your ability to control the flame. So clean them regularly and take care of it. There are plenty of replacement parts that are available nowadays. so if anything breaks, it is easy to replace the parts.

Original review: June 2, 2021

Weber grills heat to perfection in a minimal amount of time with maximum heat and ease of use. Built with strong metals and diverse materials the Weber grill is designed to last a lifetime with heavy duty use and will usually outperform all its competitors. Easy to clean and deliver the best grilled food that you will love. Savor the delicious flavors and aromatic fragrances that this grill produces when it is placed in the hands of the woman or man that is capable of making it hum and you will be richly rewarded with what you have grilled...

Original review: May 30, 2021

I purchased this grill in a box and had to assemble it. It was relatively easy until I got to putting the legs together. The screw holes were not sufficient so I had to get professional help. Once the grill was together, and I used it, everything was great. This was not my first purchase of this brand, my last grill got old and the bottom burned out making it necessary to get this one. I got the small portable one so I can use it when we go out camping and it does not take a lot of space with storage.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I needed to replace my flavorizer bars and couldn't find any for my particular grill at my local home stores. I contacted Weber to order them. By the end of the day Customer Service emailed me and said the bars were still under warranty. They did ask for pictures of the rust I was experiencing. I sent the pictures and the next day they replied that they were reviewing the damage. Following day I got an email with tracking information. I received my new stainless steel bars a few days later via FedEx. In each of our back and forth emails, they were prompt, professional and courteous. Don't know what went wrong with some of the people that had bad experiences, but mine was a pleasure.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

I received my Weber EP-335 GBS BBQ yesterday along with many Weber accessories; the packaging was superb and the assembly straightforward, there is even a 3D App that can be downloaded to talk you through if needed. When built the BBQ is a robust well designed piece of kit, which looks as though it will give many satisfying years of service, all well and good until you view the accessories.

Firstly, although the model I chose had a searing station it did not come with a searing grill grate? This you have to purchase separately at a price of £52.99, leaving you with a new, unwanted and unused round grill to be stored in the sear grill box! Why Weber, it's a cheap shot at raising the price; if it has a searing station it should have a searing grill (unworthy)? Further, the price of the covers are twice the price (and inferior) to an "Outback" for example; (when discussed), this has genuinely resulted in friends buying generic covers for their Weber BBQ,s destroying any advertisement Weber may have gained for trying to be sly and mean and results in them advertising someone else's product!!

Original review: June 13, 2021

I have been using Weber grills for many years. I did have a propane grill but just didn't care for it. Charcoal is what I love to use. And the Weber is so easy to use, easy to control the heat and easy clean up. Wouldn't use anything else.

Original review: June 13, 2021

It has lifetime warranty on any parts. No rust presence after one year of using. Love it so much. No falling apart grill. Great design grill. Great investment and great value. Easy to hook up gas tank.

Original review: June 12, 2021

The Weber grill heats evenly and includes many features like built-in temperature probes, various lights for grilling in the dark and plenty of storage room. I own the best grill for my money, the Genesis II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill with Built-In Thermometer.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I've always used a Weber grill, from interesting method from just throwing the burgers on. Always cooked efficiently. Always was able to clean up the grill easily. Always cook my Thanksgiving turkey with indirect heating method, the quality of the grill is fantastic. I even have a small Smokey Joe when we go tailgating. Totally recommend these grills.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I purchased a Weber "Q" Series grill because they had a reputation for having a quality product made in the US. That no longer appears to be true in either case. It seems they are selling cheaply made imports at a high price with their name on it. Specifically my complaint is about the porcelain coated cooking grates. They last about a year and start to rust. To replace them is about half the cost of the grill. Naturally they are not offered in stainless steel because they would last longer and Weber would lose out on selling replacements.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I love my WEBER kettle grill! I can cook burgers and brats, chicken, steak, pizza...even a whole turkey...and always end up with perfect results! They are quality built, enough to last for many years! I have given them for birthday or wedding gifts many times????

Original review: June 10, 2021

Reliable and durable for many years! These grills cook great. You cannot go wrong when BBq'in on a Weber Grill. The quality of the materials used make this grill perfect for backyard BBQing! Weber also provides some great tips for grilling out!

Original review: June 10, 2021

Absolutely the best kettle charcoal grill out there! Great temperature control, also a great smoker. Very durable, I have one 42 yrs old and still cooking like new. Worth the extra dollars, go with the original!

Original review: June 9, 2021

The best grill out there, durable and great for summer. My entire family switched and bought this brand stating this girl last longer and don’t break easily compare to others. Will definitely rebuy in the future.

Original review: June 9, 2021

I purchased a new grill since my old grills needed a facelift seriously bad. I purchased a new grill a Weber after doing some extensive research, I was able to narrow it down to price and durability. The grill I choose is both cost efficient and durable. The food is cooked fast and thoroughly. It is a great grill and I made the right decision.

Weber Grills Company Information