2. Homeowners

Weber Grills

4.1/5 (108 ratings)

About Weber Grills

Weber Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber?

Original review: June 14, 2021

I have had Weber grills for over 20 years. Not only do they do the job right but when you need a part replacement they go out of their way to ensure you get what you need and are satisfied…FULLY. Example I was replacing a grill cover along with a couple of other parts, a year out of warranty and I expressed my disappointment on the performance of my cover. Without hesitation my representative offered me the new cover at NO CHARGE! I was amazed! What a company. Nothing but Weber in our family now.

Original review: June 13, 2021

I have been using Weber grills for many years. I did have a propane grill but just didn't care for it. Charcoal is what I love to use. And the Weber is so easy to use, easy to control the heat and easy clean up. Wouldn't use anything else.

Original review: June 13, 2021

It has lifetime warranty on any parts. No rust presence after one year of using. Love it so much. No falling apart grill. Great design grill. Great investment and great value. Easy to hook up gas tank.

Original review: June 12, 2021

The Weber grill heats evenly and includes many features like built-in temperature probes, various lights for grilling in the dark and plenty of storage room. I own the best grill for my money, the Genesis II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill with Built-In Thermometer.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I've always used a Weber grill, from interesting method from just throwing the burgers on. Always cooked efficiently. Always was able to clean up the grill easily. Always cook my Thanksgiving turkey with indirect heating method, the quality of the grill is fantastic. I even have a small Smokey Joe when we go tailgating. Totally recommend these grills.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I purchased a Weber "Q" Series grill because they had a reputation for having a quality product made in the US. That no longer appears to be true in either case. It seems they are selling cheaply made imports at a high price with their name on it. Specifically my complaint is about the porcelain coated cooking grates. They last about a year and start to rust. To replace them is about half the cost of the grill. Naturally they are not offered in stainless steel because they would last longer and Weber would lose out on selling replacements.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I love my WEBER kettle grill! I can cook burgers and brats, chicken, steak, pizza...even a whole turkey...and always end up with perfect results! They are quality built, enough to last for many years! I have given them for birthday or wedding gifts many times????

Original review: June 10, 2021

Reliable and durable for many years! These grills cook great. You cannot go wrong when BBq'in on a Weber Grill. The quality of the materials used make this grill perfect for backyard BBQing! Weber also provides some great tips for grilling out!

Original review: June 10, 2021

Absolutely the best kettle charcoal grill out there! Great temperature control, also a great smoker. Very durable, I have one 42 yrs old and still cooking like new. Worth the extra dollars, go with the original!

Original review: June 9, 2021

The best grill out there, durable and great for summer. My entire family switched and bought this brand stating this girl last longer and don’t break easily compare to others. Will definitely rebuy in the future.

Weber Grills Company Information