2. Homeowners

Weber Grills

4.0/5 (110 ratings)

About Weber Grills

Weber Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber?

Original review: June 14, 2021

I have had Weber grills for over 20 years. Not only do they do the job right but when you need a part replacement they go out of their way to ensure you get what you need and are satisfied…FULLY. Example I was replacing a grill cover along with a couple of other parts, a year out of warranty and I expressed my disappointment on the performance of my cover. Without hesitation my representative offered me the new cover at NO CHARGE! I was amazed! What a company. Nothing but Weber in our family now.

Original review: June 8, 2021

Weber is a classic grill that does it all. It is cheap and will outperform more expensive grills if you use it properly. I primarily use my Weber Kettle grill to smoke (not huge briskets) and grill meats (using reverse sear). If you can put smoke and sear in your weber kettle, it will outperform other charcoal grills that are way more expensive. If you need more capacity, get the 26" and trust me, it is enough if you know what you are doing.

Just make sure you clean your grates well and empty the ash. The biggest weakness for weber kettle is the lower vent. Over time, if you do not take care of it, it will rust and affect your ability to control the flame. So clean them regularly and take care of it. There are plenty of replacement parts that are available nowadays. so if anything breaks, it is easy to replace the parts.

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 2, 2021

Weber grills heat to perfection in a minimal amount of time with maximum heat and ease of use. Built with strong metals and diverse materials the Weber grill is designed to last a lifetime with heavy duty use and will usually outperform all its competitors. Easy to clean and deliver the best grilled food that you will love. Savor the delicious flavors and aromatic fragrances that this grill produces when it is placed in the hands of the woman or man that is capable of making it hum and you will be richly rewarded with what you have grilled...

Original review: May 30, 2021

I purchased this grill in a box and had to assemble it. It was relatively easy until I got to putting the legs together. The screw holes were not sufficient so I had to get professional help. Once the grill was together, and I used it, everything was great. This was not my first purchase of this brand, my last grill got old and the bottom burned out making it necessary to get this one. I got the small portable one so I can use it when we go out camping and it does not take a lot of space with storage.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I needed to replace my flavorizer bars and couldn't find any for my particular grill at my local home stores. I contacted Weber to order them. By the end of the day Customer Service emailed me and said the bars were still under warranty. They did ask for pictures of the rust I was experiencing. I sent the pictures and the next day they replied that they were reviewing the damage. Following day I got an email with tracking information. I received my new stainless steel bars a few days later via FedEx. In each of our back and forth emails, they were prompt, professional and courteous. Don't know what went wrong with some of the people that had bad experiences, but mine was a pleasure.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

I have a Weber Spirit grill and contacted support for the first time today which is Sunday afternoon. I asked my question via text and a real person promptly replied. It was an exceptional experience and is another reason that I am a lifetime Weber customer.

Original review: June 27, 2021

Purchased our first Weber Grill in 1998. We took very good care of it. Like we do all our stuff. This past month our grill of 22- years finally died. That evening we bought a new Weber grill. Uploaded old grill and new. There is no better grill out there. Buy a Weber.

Original review: June 25, 2021

My name is Frank Z and I have a customer service ticket number #** entered since 6/11/21. My experience with Weber grill customer service has been horrible. My grill won't work. They informed me that the parts would be shipped two day air and did not arrive until 7 days later. They promised a service tech would come out immediately and no one showed up. When I called they said my service order was canceled. I asked to speak with a manager and after close to two weeks he now wants me to take pictures of the grill before they will send a service rep to install the part. I was out of town when I spoke to the manager and he said he would call me the next day when I get back. I never received the call. I bought the weber grill because I believed it was a quality brand that they would stand by their product. I hope you never have a problem with your Weber Grill because you won't get the service they promised.

Original review: June 16, 2021

I placed an order for a replacement cooking grate for my 18 inch Weber Grill on May 30th. After never getting a tracking number by I called their 1 800 number on June 9th, to be told it was backlogged in the warehouse. So they ordered me another one that they would overnight to me and I would have it no later than the 10th. I didn't get that one either. Calling them back I was told you should have been told it would take 2-3 days to process that order and I would have it on Monday. Needless to say I didn't get that either.

After posting on their website twice about their terrible customer service I was sent a message asking for the order number and they would look into it. I gave them BOTH order numbers. They got back to me and said I would have an email with tracking numbers no later than Tuesday. Once again lies! I never received the cooking grate, tracking number, absolutely nothing. I am fed up with this company. I live 6 hours away from their warehouse and could have driven there to get the damn grate! I will make sure to tell everyone with ears that weber is not a company you want to do business with, period!

Original review: June 14, 2021

Basic Weber charcoal grills are still a must-have and continue to improve on durability. There’s nothing better than meat cooked low and slow on a Weber charcoal grill. You can control the heat. Use flavored charcoal.

Weber Grills Company Information