Weber Grills

Weber Grills

4.0/5 (49 ratings)

About Weber Grills

Weber Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

Weber Spirit ll E-210 Propane Gas Grill. Easy to put together but time consuming. Did not use paper instructions which were a little complex. I used the app BILT on my cellphone that Weber provides, step by step narrated version. Great app. Very good product, 100 % satisfied. This two burner grill is excellent for 1 or 2 people, not a huge grill but just right. Proud to own a Weber Grill…. Do not buy a pre assembled grill. Do it yourself for proper installation. Very satisfied with this grill….

Original review: June 14, 2021

I have had Weber grills for over 20 years. Not only do they do the job right but when you need a part replacement they go out of their way to ensure you get what you need and are satisfied…FULLY. Example I was replacing a grill cover along with a couple of other parts, a year out of warranty and I expressed my disappointment on the performance of my cover. Without hesitation my representative offered me the new cover at NO CHARGE! I was amazed! What a company. Nothing but Weber in our family now.

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 8, 2021

Weber is a classic grill that does it all. It is cheap and will outperform more expensive grills if you use it properly. I primarily use my Weber Kettle grill to smoke (not huge briskets) and grill meats (using reverse sear). If you can put smoke and sear in your weber kettle, it will outperform other charcoal grills that are way more expensive. If you need more capacity, get the 26" and trust me, it is enough if you know what you are doing.

Just make sure you clean your grates well and empty the ash. The biggest weakness for weber kettle is the lower vent. Over time, if you do not take care of it, it will rust and affect your ability to control the flame. So clean them regularly and take care of it. There are plenty of replacement parts that are available nowadays. so if anything breaks, it is easy to replace the parts.

Original review: June 2, 2021

Weber grills heat to perfection in a minimal amount of time with maximum heat and ease of use. Built with strong metals and diverse materials the Weber grill is designed to last a lifetime with heavy duty use and will usually outperform all its competitors. Easy to clean and deliver the best grilled food that you will love. Savor the delicious flavors and aromatic fragrances that this grill produces when it is placed in the hands of the woman or man that is capable of making it hum and you will be richly rewarded with what you have grilled...

Original review: May 30, 2021

I purchased this grill in a box and had to assemble it. It was relatively easy until I got to putting the legs together. The screw holes were not sufficient so I had to get professional help. Once the grill was together, and I used it, everything was great. This was not my first purchase of this brand, my last grill got old and the bottom burned out making it necessary to get this one. I got the small portable one so I can use it when we go out camping and it does not take a lot of space with storage.

Original review: May 2, 2022

I have owned 3 Weber grills in my life. First two were great. My last one, the flagship of the company, disappointing at best. I bought the forever grill. The top of the line S670. So I thought. It will be 10 years this June. The grill base is a pile of rust. It has always lived under a Weber factory cover. The covered died in 2016. Called Weber and they stood behind it and sent me a replacement. They admitted it was poor quality and took care of it. This is what I expect from Weber. Well fast forward, the S670 base cabinet rusts out due to the fire box rotting out. Google it many pictures of disappointed folks.

I contacted Weber warranty, sent pictures and they offered nothing but part numbers and the cost to buy them. Not to mention all the parts are no longer available. I Was bounced around to three different people and bottom line, "Sorry out of warranty." Pretty sad for their “best”grill. Why would I spend 3800 for another one and have the same results. If you are looking for a luxury top quality Weber is no longer the answer. They know it was flawed but they will not stand behind it. I will be junking it and spending another $3500 with a different manufacturer.

Jim in Brielle NJ

Original review: April 26, 2022

Weber Grills customer service was eager to help me with an out of warranty grill part failure. Needless to say their support was stellar and customer focused. That’s why I own a Weber product, They stand by their products.

Original review: April 19, 2022

All I can say is wow. I purchased my Weber Genesis Silver in 2001 yup 2001. I am on my second set of grates and flavor bars. It has been one of the most reliable purchases I have ever made. If you want quality this grill is worth every penny.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Purchased the top of the line Weber Summit for $3000.00 in 2014. Grill was always covered and sat out on our deck. After 2 years, the fancy night lights for the knobs quit working due to corrosion in the controls. Then the button for these lights fell apart a year later. Today I went to move the grill and one of the wheels broke completely off due to corrosion of the lower frame. Now I can only use the grill if I set it up on bricks. Weber wants to sell me over $300 in new parts, no warranty. If I knew this junk was only going to last 7 years, I would never have purchased it, and I will never purchase another Weber.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

More than a year ago I purchased my 2nd Weber grill. I LOVED MY FIRST! This replacement grill has an intermittent ignition issues that has NOT be resolved for 5 months. I have 10 plus emails, have installed a replacement part, and continue to have a non functional appliance. Requested a replacement grill, a refund, NOTHING. Past dissatisfaction. Weber acknowledges the warranty but will not honor it. Sad that a great company is failing to honor its promises.

Weber Grills Company Information