Weber Grills

Weber Grills

3.8/5 (369 ratings)

About Weber Grills

Weber Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2022

We bought our Weber grill 25 years ago and still have it today, not only that it is used year round nearly on a daily basis. Previously we used to replace other bbq's every 1-3 years. Compared with our neighbor's grill, ours cooks faster and better than any of them. Surprised to read these bad reviews, but can only assume that they are referring to more current models. Maybe they are now made in China or Taiwan whereas ours is USA?

Original review: July 8, 2022

Was very please to make a call to Weber with such a nice response and taking care of things over the phone with them. Some items were rusting which shouldn’t have been. Spoke to Alejandro was polite and efficient. Told him the issue, ran the serial, emailed him backs pics and he was able to review within minutes and got a response from warranty peeps and they replaced my parts. Super happy. Worth the extra money for great product and support. Thank you Weber.

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2022

Weber Grills customer service was eager to help me with an out of warranty grill part failure. Needless to say their support was stellar and customer focused. That’s why I own a Weber product, They stand by their products.

Original review: April 19, 2022

All I can say is wow. I purchased my Weber Genesis Silver in 2001 yup 2001. I am on my second set of grates and flavor bars. It has been one of the most reliable purchases I have ever made. If you want quality this grill is worth every penny.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2023

Previous Weber grill had for 15 years. Very few problems. Bought new grill, natural gas model I had for two years. Gas valves, failed in the winter and pumped natural gas for three weeks before finding out that the gas valves failed. Normally would shut off the main valve but forgot last time was used. Never had that problem with my old one. New stuff is garbage and cheap. Has rust on the base already. Will never buy again and discourage anybody else from buying one. You can buy a cheap piece of crap and replace it every year or two and save a ton of money, Mike.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2022

Bought a weber pellet smoker ex4 2nd Generation in March of 2021. First couple times I used the smoker no problem noticed. The next time I used it, I noticed the right side was about 15 degrees hotter then the left. Had 4 chicken breasts and had to cook the left 2 longer( removed breasts at 165 degrees). During the next few months, I had to replace the monitor, auger, 2 glow plugs, controller and thermocouple. Used it last night, December 23rd, with a full hopper of weber pellets.

Woke up at 4 am and checked the hopper, because of low fuel warning. Opened hopper and it was 1/2 full but above the auger shoot all pellets had dropped, the other pellets were not dropping. Always been a problem even with the upgrade. Stay away from this piece of junk. After 3 1/2 months I requested my money back, tech support stated I was out of the warranty time. Have about 30 emails back and forth with weber. Will never buy another weber grill again! I could write for another 1/2 hour about all the problems, but will end it here!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

Unfortunately, the gas line to the propane tank was leaking. Easy fix right? Just have Weber send a replacement line via the warranty process. I mean I just bought the grill. Send a picture of the part. Send a picture of the connection. Send a picture of the valve. It got ridiculous so I just ordered one on Amazon. The point is I am NEVER EVER EVER buying a Weber grill ever again. The setup wee a bit long. Also, lot of cheap parts in the setup, esp the under trays. The first one I installed, the threads were stripped. Why? Cheap ** parts. I would have paid another $200 for higher-end assembly parts and fittings. Net Net: Stay away from Weber, they outsource everything and are UNAmerican!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

My grill is only 1 month old and I have a food truck that I serve the public. The grill grates for some reason have been peeling and having visible coating chips coming off. I became concerned because this could be a potential law suit if someone or some agency ordered food and found these paint chips or whatever they are in their food. Weber told me it was a cleaning issue and all I needed to do was clean it. I have cleaned this grill once a week completely because we serve the public. All I was asking to do is to replace these grill grates and this company is too cheap to do that after I spent close to $2000 dollars for their product. Shame on you Weber.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2022

I wrote to Weber asking for warranty assistance. I had previously obtained service for a new burner and they were good. I recently wrote them asking for my model number since I assume they have it on file from my previous claim (model number and serial numbers are long faded from the grill door). I received a standard note from Weber that they would respond but they are delayed due to volume of requests. It is now nearly two months and still no response back.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

As stated on the owner's manual contact Weber and not the purchase point. Did so and got a very point blank reply from obvious off shore respondent. No help, pointed me to buying a new part. No help at all and then very pushy with response wanting to know if they could cancel my request for help number (**). No help to date and off shore folks can kiss my **. Not happy with response from Weber support. Problem still exists!

Weber Grills Company Information