Weber Grills

Weber Grills

3.5/5 (624 ratings)

About Weber Grills

Weber Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weber?

Original review: July 8, 2022

Was very please to make a call to Weber with such a nice response and taking care of things over the phone with them. Some items were rusting which shouldn’t have been. Spoke to Alejandro was polite and efficient. Told him the issue, ran the serial, emailed him backs pics and he was able to review within minutes and got a response from warranty peeps and they replaced my parts. Super happy. Worth the extra money for great product and support. Thank you Weber.

Original review: April 26, 2022

Weber Grills customer service was eager to help me with an out of warranty grill part failure. Needless to say their support was stellar and customer focused. That’s why I own a Weber product, They stand by their products.

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2022

All I can say is wow. I purchased my Weber Genesis Silver in 2001 yup 2001. I am on my second set of grates and flavor bars. It has been one of the most reliable purchases I have ever made. If you want quality this grill is worth every penny.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

Weber Spirit ll E-210 Propane Gas Grill. Easy to put together but time consuming. Did not use paper instructions which were a little complex. I used the app BILT on my cellphone that Weber provides, step by step narrated version. Great app. Very good product, 100 % satisfied. This two burner grill is excellent for 1 or 2 people, not a huge grill but just right. Proud to own a Weber Grill…. Do not buy a pre assembled grill. Do it yourself for proper installation. Very satisfied with this grill….

Original review: Sept. 18, 2022

I wrote to Weber asking for warranty assistance. I had previously obtained service for a new burner and they were good. I recently wrote them asking for my model number since I assume they have it on file from my previous claim (model number and serial numbers are long faded from the grill door). I received a standard note from Weber that they would respond but they are delayed due to volume of requests. It is now nearly two months and still no response back.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

As stated on the owner's manual contact Weber and not the purchase point. Did so and got a very point blank reply from obvious off shore respondent. No help, pointed me to buying a new part. No help at all and then very pushy with response wanting to know if they could cancel my request for help number (**). No help to date and off shore folks can kiss my **. Not happy with response from Weber support. Problem still exists!

Original review: July 30, 2022

I tried to buy a grill from Weber online. That’s the start of a nightmare. They sent a receipt with no order number. From there you can use their Virtual assistant which is worthless. I tried several calls to get a CSR agent that spoke decent English so I could understand them. All CSR I spoke to were in Columbia. They asked for grill serial number. I said I don’t even have a order number. Then I asked if they could locate my order with my credit card number. They had no idea how to do that. I tried to cancel it they couldn’t because their was no record. Weber being a American company might want to rethink using virtual chat bot and no English speaking customer service and they won’t have these issues. If you look they don’t have any good service marks. I’ve had Weber grills for 50 years but will now look at a company that can provide a good product and customer service. Weber has lost that ability. Such a shame!

Original review: July 20, 2022

I will say when the Weber Pellet grill works, it works well. It is constructed well and looks nice. I have had multiple problems with it since day 1. They have sent me parts to replace and I have had to contact their service center multiple times. One issue that I have had since day 1 is that anytime I set my grill to 400 degrees or more, it catches on fire inside. I have now on 4 occasions been told by their customer service people that my case has been sent to a higher level and someone would contact me within 24 - 48 hours. This started 2 weeks ago and I have not hear back from anybody. Also, I have tried to call for the 5th time and cannot get through as all agents are busy. I would invite anybody thinking about buying a Weber to try to call customer service and see if you can talk to someone.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I have been trying for about 1 month to get assistance with a defective iGrill accessory. They keep asking (obviously following the same script) for pictures and for me to do certain remedial work and the issue is still not resolved. They should send someone to service the unit. I keep telling them the iGrill does not work and they refer me to tank gauge. I keep telling them I can't turn it off and they ignore me.

Original review: July 4, 2022

I've had a Smokefire for about 2 years. It hasn't been a very good experience. I have always had trouble with the pellets sliding down the hopper. I've replace the auger. The heating element has been replaced several times, Now it won't turn on, for me that's the last straw gentlemen. Either give us our money back or replace this grill.

Weber Grills Company Information