Find the Best Walk-in Tubs in Sacramento, CA
Top 10 Sacramento Walk-in Tub Companies
Safe Step Walk-in Tubs
|Read 1,870 Reviews|
$1500 off your purchase of a new Walk-in Tub **Partner terms and conditions apply.
Manufactures walk-in tubs, walk-in showers and hybrid tubs. Prices start at around $9,000. Each purchase includes installation and a lifetime warranty on tub, parts and labor. Offers hydrotherapy, aromatherapy and chromotherapy.
American Standard Walk-in Baths
|Read 1,221 Reviews|
NO INTEREST & NO PAYMENTS FOR 12 MONTHS**Partner terms and conditions apply.
Offers a variety of walk-in tubs with quick drain, whirlpool massage and air jet features. Pricing starts between $3,200 and $7,900 and includes professional installation. Provides a 10- to 15-year warranty on the bathtub.
Kohler Walk-In Bath
|Read 410 Reviews|
$1,000 OFF Your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath**Partner terms and conditions apply.
Offers walk-in tubs with low-threshold step entrances and wide doors. Options include massage jets and heated surfaces for comfort. Prices start at around $4,000 to $9,000. Limited lifetime warranty on all purchases.
Luxury Bath Technologies
|Read 173 Reviews|
Luxury Bath Technologies offers homeowners easier and faster bathroom remodeling services. In as little as one day, Luxury Bath Technologies is able to install and complete your new bathroom during a hassle-free process.
BOCA Walk-in Tubs
|Read 166 Reviews|
Offers custom-made walk-in tubs. Standard features include fast fill, bacteria-resistant finishes and leak-proof designs. Pricing starts around $4,000. Includes a limited lifetime warranty on all products.
|America's Dream HomeWorks||Read Author Review|
Offers customizable safety and comfort options. Has flexible financing and free in-home consultations. Does not use subcontractors. Provides in-house customization and fabrication. Licensed and insured.
|American Therapy Tubs||Read Author Review|
Manufactures walk-in tubs in multiple styles. Offers free in-home consultations and quotes. Specializes in ADA-compliant products. Shares savings and discounts on its website. Provides in-house installation services.
|Leisure Life Walk-In Bathtubs||Read Author Review|
Offers free estimates and catalogs with pricing information. Carries multiple models of Ella's Bubbles walk-in baths with safety and comfort features, including customizable jets. Sells specialty walk-in tubs as well.
|Luxehome Construction||Read Author Review|
Provides stylish, customizable walk-in tubs to suit every need. Showcases its portfolio of previous installations online. Offers financing options and free estimates. Publishes special deals on its website.
|USA Bath||Read Author Review|
Offers Kohler walk-in tubs with customizable safety and comfort features, including aerotherapy, hydrotherapy and wheelchair-accessible options. Provides free in-home design consultations and online coupons for savings.
Each year, around 17,000 Sacramento seniors wind up in the emergency room after a fall. More than 12% of Sacramento residents are above the age of 65, and another 9% of those under 65 have disabilities that may limit their mobility. More than 80% of home falls occur in the bathroom, so it's critical to take safety precautions in this part of the home.
Walk-in tubs offer a safer bathing experience and have grab bars, comfortable seats and lower step-ins. In addition to mitigating fall risks, these tubs provide therapeutic benefits. Many models have hydrotherapy and aerotherapy features that aid in physical and mental relaxation. Seniors in areas like Gold River, Fair Oaks and Rancho Murieta enjoy significant health benefits from walk-in tubs with these features.
Average price of a Sacramento walk-in tub
Walk-in tub prices fall within a wide range and vary based on the type of tub and features you choose. Basic models are at the lower end of the range, while those with customizable jets, lighting or other features are more expensive.
- Soaker walk-in tubs are a basic model with no jets. They have leakproof doors and safety features, including anti-slip floors, grab bars and low entry steps. They typically cost between $2,000 and $5,000.
- Combination walk-in tubs have aerotherapy and hydrotherapy jets. Many models come with optional features, including customizable lighting. These tubs cost between $7,000 and $10,000.
- Bariatric tubs are larger than standard models, which makes them more comfortable for larger individuals. They often have optional features, such as air or water jets, and cost from $5,000 to $10,000.
The cost of your installation is typically included in the total price of the walk-in tub. If you didn’t purchase the tub directly from the company installing it, you might pay a separate installation cost ranging from $700 to $3,000. There are often discounts available from the manufacturer or the installer, so ask about any potential savings before making a selection.
Walk-in tubs can be very expensive, but they also keep you or your loved one living independently for longer, which often saves you money. The average cost of assisted living facilities is $4,500 per month, so a walk-in tub is worth it if it can delay moving out of your home.
Sacramento permits required
Your installer needs to obtain a permit from the city of Sacramento. Once the walk-in tub is installed, you also need to schedule an inspection to guarantee that it’s up to code and safe for use. Contact the city's Building Division for specific costs or other information about these requirements.
In California, plumbers must hold a valid plumbing license, so be sure to check the status of your contractor’s license before beginning work. Also, make sure the contractor is insured in case anything goes wrong during the installation.
Sacramento walk-in tub FAQ
- Where do I buy walk-in tub replacement parts in Sacramento?
- You can buy replacement parts at local plumbing supply stores. If your tub is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer for parts.
- Do Department of Veterans Affairs grants cover walk-in bathtubs?
- There are VA grants that cover home modifications, such as Specially Adapted Housing grants, Home Improvement and Structural Alteration grants or Special Housing Adaptation grants.
- Do I need to hire my own contractors to install my walk-in tub?
- It depends on where you purchase your tub in Sacramento. Some companies include installation with your purchase price, but some retailers may require you to hire a plumber to install the tub.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Sacramento walk-in tub company information
USA Bath carries Kohler walk-in tubs with a variety of customizable options, including whirlpool jets and heated surfaces. It also offers several accessibility features that allow local seniors to age in place. The company provides coupons online. Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the options available to you.
- Address: 2500 Del Monte St., Ste. 100, West Sacramento, CA 95691
- Phone: (916) 226-3670
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm
- Website: usabath.com/location/sacramento
Leisure Life Walk-In Bathtubs is a reseller for Ella's Bubbles tubs. It customizes its bathtubs to customers’ exact specifications and has specialty models available to accommodate accessibility needs. Its tubs feature anti-microbial coatings, enhanced drain technology and cleaning mechanisms to extend the life span of your tub. Request a free catalog online or call for an in-depth consultation.
- Address: 970 Reserve Drive, Ste. 100, Roseville CA 95678
- Phone: (844) 925-5461
- Hours: M - Sun: 7am - 10pm
- Website: leisurelifewalkintubs.com
American Therapy Tubs is a walk-in tub manufacturer that specializes in ADA-compliant bathtubs. Its bathtubs are American-made and include a variety of features to ensure maximum comfort. Customers can choose from multiple styles to find a tub that fits their homes and accessibility needs. Check the company's website for additional savings and request a free consultation for an accurate quote.
- Address: 10471 Grant Line Road, Ste. 120, Elk Grove, CA 95624
- Phone: (916) 306-8896
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: americantherapytubs.com
American’s Dream HomeWorks is a licensed contractor that sells walk-in bathtubs in Sacramento. Customers can visit its showroom to see models in person or schedule an in-home consultation for accurate pricing. The company features bathtubs with safety features, such as grab bars and anti-slip surfaces, and comfort options, including whirlpool jets and LED lights.
- Address: 7115 Watt Ave., Ste. 100, North Highlands, CA 95660
- Phone: (916) 739-0996
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 4pm
- Website: dreamhomeworks.com/walk-in-bathtubs
Luxehome Construction is a bathroom remodeling contractor that sells walk-in tubs customized to your needs. The company carries tubs from top manufacturers with multiple safety features and comfort upgrades. It also offers flexible financing and special deals. Request a free estimate for more information.
- Address: 7975 Twin Oaks Ave., Citrus Heights, CA 95610
- Phone: (916) 836-5292
- Hours: M - Sat: 8am - 8pm
- Website: sacramentoremodel.com/bathroom-remodel/walk-in-tubs
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.