Vinotemp Wine Coolers

Compare Wine Refrigerators & Coolers

Research top Wine Refrigerators & Coolers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The customizable options are great with temperature controls on the inside. This can hold large number of bottles. The shelf liners can be changed based on size of the bottle. The best feature is the wine cooler is silent or quiet and you will not know if anything is working to cool your wine. The temperature controls are nice option during different seasons. The wine cooler is very durable and until now we did not face any technical breakdown or any part being broken because of usage. But we need to handle it with regular care. The value of this wine cooler to life is immense as we can cool the wine and allow it to age. Whenever we feel like drinking just take it out and drink it.

Change thermostat, I like that I can take out the racks and I can move it anywhere in my house or outside if I have people over. I like how it has a bulk storage section. I like the blue LED touch screen, it can hold 34 bottles for everyone's needs and wants, it goes with my other appliances, I can lock it in case any kids are nearby. I can move it anywhere and it has been fine. My husband has hit it with chairs and other things and there have been no problems and no dents. It has held up well with kids around too. I feel like I got what I paid for. It is good value for how much I use it when I have people over. It is a good size for the value and I think all the features are good for the value.

There were numerous options to consider such as the wood finishes, rack changes to accommodate cigars, etchings on doors, hardware choices for doors, beveled glass, choice of one or 2 doors are just some of the options. My cooler was fairly simple, it held 18 bottles of wine, red or white, in separate compartments as I had dual temperature controls which were conveniently located on the door. It was surrounded by stainless steel and did not take up much space. It had attractive lighting inside. It seemed to be very energy efficient, it did have a quiet motor. The door closed so that there was a tight seal. The unit itself was sturdy and well made. I enjoy having my cooler. It keep all my wine in one spot and it was always ready to drink, as it was always the proper temperature. It was convenient as it did not take up much space.

It comes in several color options and finishes. I have the black walnut stain. It is very pretty and compliments with the other decor in the basement. I have the single glass door. Works fine for me! The one that I purchased can store up to 99 bottles and has digitally controlled temperature. It has interior LED lighting. It also has stainless steel trim and a door lock. This item is very durable. I have had mine for approximately 1 year now. Uprights are durable and do not buckle. Delivers consistent temperatures and high energy efficiency. The value of this wine cooler is very good for its performance and size. Very good value for its energy efficiency and consistent temperature.

This cooler is amazing. It has five different temperature settings and is completely customizable. You are definitely making the best choice. The features are simple and easy to use. The buttons and words are clear and easy to read. I love mine. I have had mine for a little over two years and it is still going strong. I have three kids so you know it goes through the ringer a lot. This product is so easy to use. I am beyond thankful that I chose this brand. It was already assembled and the instructions for use were well written.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vinotemp Wine Coolers?

I thought it had enough storage and color options, but not too many to have to make an overwhelming decision. I prefer darker colors, which is exactly what I got. It also came with enough storage for bottles I have and still had enough for future investments. Features include adjustable temperature settings and removable/adjustable racks. This is very convenient for space when it comes to larger bottles. As far as durability goes, the fridge/cooler has broken and I've had it going on three years now. So it's wonderful investment. I would suggest this brand any day for its durability. The price definitely reflects its value.

My particular wine cooler allows me to set the temperature without having to open the door through a digital screen. The interior blue LED light makes the unit look very high end. The LED lighting makes finding what you are looking for very easy. My particular unit holds up to 165 bottles of wine, even when not full the unit looks awesome. Vinotemp outshines the rest in quality. There is no maintenance and the unit is very durable and made of quality materials. The door when opening the unit is very sturdy and latches well. The value of the unit to me could not be replaced. I love the look and feel of the unit. I love the specs and the size. The blue LED lights are my favorite feature.

You can really customize the temps to meet your needs depending on the wine and how you like the temperature to be. It adjusts easily and always seems to be accurate when I use an external thermometer to check if it is accurate. The cooler is capable of storing and cooling up to 12 bottles of wine at one time. It's glass front makes it very easy in order to see right away what you have in stock and what kinds without having to open the fridge and let some of the cold out. I really haven't had it that long but it seems like it will be quite durable. It comes with a good warranty so if there is any issue I would be able to have it resolved. It was very reasonably priced as opposed to the others. They all seem to be priced differently but I am quite comfortable that I got this at a very decent price.

3 racks to move around for wines, etc. Not bad. The stainless steel door that I chose was a nice touch and fit well with my other kitchen appliances. Temperature settings, controls & two different cooling zones made it easy for me to keep my favorite wines cool and at a stable temperature for all occasions. I've had my wine cooler for a few years now and it's showing no sign of aging & no noticeable change in performance. It stands up very well to everyday use in my busy kitchen. Given how much I paid for my wine cooler and how much I use it in everyday life, I feel that it was a great value buy. I also save money by keeping my wines at a stable temperature.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Vinotemp International has been distributing wine cellars around the world since 1985. They offer consumers custom-made wine cabinets that are built to order and handmade in the company’s Southern California manufacturing facility.

• Completely customized: Perfect for the wine enthusiast with a vision, Vinotemp’s customizable wine cellars are designed to fit your exact specifications. Some personal features they can add include wood carvings, moldings, designs, flooring, murals and glass etchings. Just let Vinotemp know what you want in your wine cellar, and they will make it happen.
  • Add a cooling unit to your custom-built space: Vinotemp makes wine racks and wine cabinets, and they sell cooling units that can fit into your wine rack or cabinet.
  • American made: All of Vinotemp’s wood wine cabinets, wine racks and wine-mate cooling units are manufactured in their California factory. This helps ensure the quality of materials and craftsmanship in each product they make.
  • Yacht wine cellars: Complete your yachting experience with a customized wine cellar. Vinotemp’s yacht cellars are custom made with resilient racking that will not be affected by nautical voyages. Contact Vinotemp for a free quote on your yacht wine cellar.
  • Commercial solutions: Vinotemp can make a customized product for any commercial space, including bars and restaurants. They can help your business stand out from competitors by designing a unique wine cellar that fits your business’s style and taste.
  • Best for Vinotemp wine coolers are best for wine enthusiasts, bars and restaurants who want a customized wine cellar.

Compare Wine Refrigerators & Coolers