Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.46/5
Learn More

Recognized for their exceptional products, Viking provides free standing ranges, range tops, ovens, refrigeration of all kinds, and much more. They have re-engineered their products and they are better than ever. You can now own these products that were previously available only in commercial kitchens. Since partnering with The Middleby Corporation over two years ago, they’ve shifted their culture to ensure their products, quality, and service are the best out there. With numerous products to choose from, you’ll find exactly what you’ve been looking for.

Viking Gallery (6)
View More View More
Viking Ranges Call Now Toll Free (662) 455-1200 Learn More Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Viking Ranges Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

There are vent holes at the bottom of oven. Owner must remove bottom plate to clean food debris that falls into the oven’s burner area which creates an adverse hygienic condition. Also, annoying oven fan stays on 45 minutes after use.

Viking Ranges response

Thank you for your purchase. We are researching your case and will contact you in the next few days.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I've been happy with my VIking so far. The oven we purchased is kind of small though. It would be nice if it was a little bit bigger.

Viking Range

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Viking Ranges had long-term warranty and they had reviews of how it cooked meat, so I chose them. There were multiple dealers so purchasing it wasn’t too difficult of a process. But you'd need some plumber to put it in because it was so heavy. It was lifted not from the bottom and I don’t think they did a particularly good job of it. There was that kind of lip that came out and too often that was used, that was not reinforced enough to handle the weight or sometimes the door was also used incorrectly. It should not to do it that way, but it looked like a handle and people invariably lift and pull on it.

In the two years and a half that I've had it, we've had the thermometer broke and we’ve had that replaced, but it was under warranty. We called them and then they called us back and then they made a stress test, but eventually we got through it. The process wasn’t super-fast, but we’re easy-going, so we managed around it.

I'm not really happy with the baking. It’s inconsistent. And with the stuff that got on the burners and spilled on it, you just can’t get them cleaned after a while. This is sort of the nature of the stove itself. There are certain parts that are more difficult than others. Everything that we’ve read about it is pretty much true and that has been consistent. So, we knew what we were getting, that it was gonna be expensive, that it didn’t cook real evenly, but it still looks cool and they have a roadmap of how to get it better.

Viking Ranges response

Thank you for letting us know of your experience. We deeply apologize for ALL areas of concern. After careful review this has been forwarded to our escalation team-a team specialist will reach out to you within 7 business days.

Viking Range LLC

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

Ultimately, everything with Viking went well. It was kinda frustrating there for a little while. It was tough to figure out who I should be dealing with because they do their service calls through another company. It was confusing to know how I should be kinda contacting. I bought my range from an appliance dealer where in the book that came with it, it said, “You have a two-year warranty from date of purchase.” And so, it was within the two years. I submitted to have it serviced and they said it wasn’t valid because it was more than five years after the manufacturing date. I had to really fight multiple people on that. So, it was kind of a pain. But they said, “You know what? We squared it away. We figured it out.” And they honored it and then they came and eventually serviced it and it's working great now.

The issue was the fan that removes the heat away from the oven was faulty. So, it wouldn’t get rid of all the necessary heat and it would get too hot in that area, and the safety mechanism would shut off the oven. It couldn’t be above a certain temperature for more than like 30 minutes or it would shut itself off because the heat wasn’t being taken away efficiently enough.

The oven itself is great. Even the fact that it broke, I understand things happen like that. It was just a pain dealing with their customer service. It was really frustrating. And one of the reasons I bought it was for that warranty, and then when I thought they weren’t gonna honor it, I was not happy. But I love my Viking. It's accurate, it does everything I need, and it looks great. Everything about it is great. So, I really like the oven.

Viking Ranges response

It's Viking's desire that you continue to enjoy the quality we've put in place for our customer's, Thank You for your support.

Viking Range

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

We were renewing our kitchen and we wanted something to upgrade our stove. My wife pretty much knew what she wanted. She looked at it online and she talked to our contractor. Then we purchased a Viking and during the installation, there were many glitches. The gas pipe was making the stove come out a little bit. But we called our gas company and they changed the fitting then it made everything fit fine. So far, the product has been great and my wife loves it.

Viking Range LLC.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Viking?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

Bought a range in 2015. After many, many service calls and many, many replaced parts, Viking replaced the range. Now the second range is having the same issues as the original. Parts on order and again waiting weeks for repairs. Another Christmas season without a working oven. I am beyond angry. No confidence at all in Viking products. Will never buy again.

Viking Range LLC

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I liked the blue color offering of Viking Ranges and they weren't as expensive as other ones. I knew exactly what I wanted, so purchasing it was easy once I found where to buy it. It was installed wrong though, so I had to have them come out. Once it was fixed, I love it. I like that it has two ovens but the racks slide almost too easily, and sometimes, they just kinda go in and out too fast. Sometimes, I'm trying to grab it and forget that I need a hot pad but I have never burned myself.

Viking Ranges response

We are pleased Viking was able to accommodate your personal preference; Thank You for allowing us the opportunity.

Viking Range LLC

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Between a Viking and a Wolf, we like the idea of having the microwave above. The Viking range comes with a microwave and so we went through a dealer and got one. The only thing that I don't like is that the stovetop is very hard to keep clean. It's got a shininess, and so it always seems like it's very hard to clean. Other than that, the quality is great. I like how quickly it heats everything up. The water boils quicker and the oven bakes a lot nicer and more even.

Viking Range LLC

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Viking's reputation was very good and I really liked the way their range looked. I bought my range at a place called Friedman’s. I called them and they said that somebody would be contacting me. I kept waiting and then nobody contacted me. Finally, I got ahold of my representative again and he told me that this company would be contacting me. It took me two weeks before I finally got a contact. But when the representative came out, he was awesome. It was also explained why they didn’t do a self-cleaning. At first, my range needed a little bit of time getting used to. I would never use a convection before. But now, I've been learning how to use that practically on everything. My first couple of baking didn't work out and I thought something was wrong with it, but now my turkey came out perfectly. I’ve been baking for the last four days and it’s awesome. I only wish that it has a timer on it, but I love my range.

Viking Range LLC

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

My issue with the Viking range is a lack of a cleaning function which isn't very common to this type of stove. We bought ours from Best Buy along with a Viking microwave. The delivery people couldn't figure out how to install our microwave and they damaged our kickplate. They left abruptly thereafter. This led to a huge fiasco with Best Buy. They told me I had to work my issue out with Viking. It took a while for the kickplate to get in so I had to keep calling. There should be a notification from Viking when I could've expected it. Still, that was no big deal. The Viking range is a really nice stove.

Viking Ranges response

Thank you for letting us know of your experience. We deeply apologize for ALL areas of concern. In careful review we're pleased however, to see issues have been addressed with the unit being serviced. While we do not anticipate any further service , please reach out to Viking should the need arise. Thank you

Viking Range

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

We got a Viking Range through an appliance package which involved us getting a range and getting a Viking microwave for free. Currently, we're having a little difficulty with the oven holding temperature. The range top is great but we're seeing swings of upwards 20 to 50 degrees from what the thermostat is set at. Still, we love our range top and the gas controls.

Viking Range

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

We did a complete kitchen remodel and I told my wife she could pretty much have what she wanted. We have the Viking everything like the dishwasher and microwave, except for the fridge. We have the Viking range too and it's an awesome machine but it has some gremlins in it. Multiple times during the hours and the cooking process on a long day, the thing just shuts itself off.

We called customer service and we've had a maintenance repair guy out. The problem is it's duplicating the issue because it's always into a lengthy process like you're cooking a roast for a turkey for hours and hours. Now we just kinda documented it best we can. We know the product comes with a two-year warranty so we're kinda waiting to see if it gets any worse or what. My wife's frustrated because she should be able to deal with it, walk away from it and not worry about the thing turning itself off.

Viking Ranges response

We apologize for the issues you have experienced with your Viking Range. Please contact Viking Customer Care at 888-845-4641 if you have any further issues.

Viking Range LLC

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

We have a Viking refrigerator that is 7 years old. It needs a repair in the water filter. First, it was hard to find someone who would repair it. The servicemen I called would not touch it, due to Viking not sending parts in a timely manner or not having parts. Thank goodness the retailer who sold our kitchen appliances to us will stand by their service!! They are going to try to repair our refrigerator without the part. Viking DISCONTINUED the part for a 7 year old refrigerator!!! We found this out after waiting one MONTH for Viking to let the retailer know. I have an entire kitchen of Viking appliances... I am so bummed. These appliances were supposed to be top end. Buyer BEWARE. Our local retailer no longer carries Viking due to these problems.

Viking Ranges response

We are researching your case and will contact you in the next few days.

Viking Range LLC

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

The oven releases too much heat that burns your fingers to the touch and the fan that cools off the oven runs for over 2 hours once you turn off the oven. For a product that is expensive did not meet my expectations.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

This range replaced one that had to be repaired numerous times, ending when a part was critically needed but not longer produced or available from Viking. This range also had some kind of temperature control problem, where a major part had to be replaced. Hopefully the numerous problems with the replaced range will not recur.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I have no questions at this time. We are very pleased with the unit. It has significantly increased the quality of oven baked goods. It was the most expensive appliance we have purchased until now but it has made cooking so much more enjoyable. Thank you.

Viking Ranges response

This brings us great joy knowing the quality of our products is in such high regard. Thank you for your comments.

Viking Range LLC

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

I have no idea why Viking is rated so highly. I have a propane wall oven that takes 45 minutes to heat and will get cooler the longer it is on. I hope people read this review and decide not to purchase thousands of dollars worth of **!!!! Do not buy!!!! Oh yeah, I’ve tried to have it worked on and called Viking several times. Guess what! They don’t service my area! It was serviced when this POS was sold for $5000! Save your money and get something that works! I HATE my oven especially since today is Thanksgiving and it will not keep a steady temp! I have been trying to bake biscuits for over two hours! I wish I could put in better words how much this oven sucks and so does the customer service!

Viking Range

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

My Viking of good enough quality that I'll use them again. I paid a good price for it too.

Viking Range

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I’m in the food business and all of my big appliances in my stores are Viking. I heard about them from PC Richard, and the quality of their range is good. The microwave's blower, however, does not have enough power to it, so it brings the smoke out when you are cooking around the house. It does not have the exhaust. It's not that great. Nevertheless, the Viking range, even at home, cooks food better.

Thank you for allowing Viking into your home, we appreciate you as a customer.

Unfortunately the microwave hood ventilation is not designed for heavy cooking as it is the smallest blower that we offer. It is recommended for light cooking.

Viking Range LLC

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I owned a Viking Range in a prior home for about 10 years. I love the range! The quality of range is good. The team at the Viking dealer has also been really good.

Viking Range

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

We were in the market for new appliances. We were at a store, and we liked the look of the Viking range and everything about it. So, we went that route. The quality of the range is great. Everything is what we expected. However, it took a long time to receive our product. I’m not sure if it was because of Canadian standards because we are in Canada, but the process of receiving it was quite long and dragged out. I’m not sure if that was the retailer or Viking, too. Also, I am not sure if there is a light for pre-heat because I don't see that on there, so I just guess as to when the oven's ready. But, other than that, everything has been fine.

Viking Ranges response

Thank you for allowing Viking into your home, we appreciate you as a customer. We apologize for the time it took to receive your range. Sometimes it takes longer to get through customs.

The range has an oven light that turns on when the oven is turned on. Once the oven reaches temperature the light will go out, and then cycle on and off throughout the cooking process.

Viking Range

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Our Viking range was installed around the end of August to the beginning of September, and it's really convenient. We got it for the quality and it has been awesome so far. I just want to have somebody come and tweak it because some of the burners seem to not hold the flame steady. I've also tested the oven and I'm really impressed with how it heats fast and holds the temperature.

Thank you for allowing Viking into your home, we appreciate you as a customer.

We will have a representative contact you to schedule a service call.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I’m leaving this review after 10 years of using the Viking Double Oven because the part needed to repair my unit is obsolete. Yes, a top-of-the-line Viking Built-in Oven part manufactured 10 years ago is no longer available! Save your money and go with any other brand. Viking is supposed to built to last - at least that’s the image they give you. So how is that a 10-year old, $6,500 unit can’t be repaired? Spend a third of the price, get the same quality and don’t feel bad when it’s disposable - with another brand!

Viking Ranges response

Viking works hard to keep parts available when a service call is needed, but there are times when the vendors supplying parts for varies reasons discontinues a part. Please contact the Viking Range escalation team at 800-241-9152 option 3 for possible assistance.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

We’d had previous Viking appliances and we really like their looks. On our old house we had a Viking gas, and now we have a Viking electric. I, however, prefer the gas cooktop for the immediate heat and control of the heat. On the electric, it's like on and then off and on and off. Also, three of its burners are all small. It would be better if they make two larger burners for larger pots. If, however, you have to have an electric, Viking is the way to go. It's high quality and it looks really great. Overall, I like everything about it equally as well.

Viking Range

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

This is the best oven I've ever used and I've used some fancy gas ovens. Water boils in like 2 minutes, the oven heats up insanely quickly. Prior to this, I wasn't a fan of electric ranges, I'm never going back to inefficient gas ovens.

Viking Ranges response

This brings us great joy knowing the quality of our products is in such high regard. Thank you for allowing Viking into your home, we appreciate you as a customer.

Viking Range

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

We bought this range 10 years ago, brand new for $6000. We have had it repaired by Viking authorized dealers 4 times over the years for $500 each time. All problems were electric failures. I wrote to Viking the first time it broke, (on Thanksgiving no less), after owning it for 18 months, and they never responded. They have poor customer service and do not stand behind what they sell. Our range has broken again and we're done with it. We'll be selling it on offer up. I would advise never buying a Viking product.

Viking Range

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

My husband did some research on the ranges and he said that Viking was rated high. We had a wonderful experience with their dealer, and we got a refrigerator, a microwave, a dishwasher and the hood and the oven. The appliances are of good quality, but we've had a couple of issues with the microwave door as well as the hinges on the oven, which we had to have replaced and has already been handled.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Very pleased with the quality as well as the aesthetic of the 2 products I purchased (30" range and 30" hood). The performance of my gas range is superb and cooking temperatures are achieved quickly. Cleaning and maintaining the range looking 'like-new' is also easy.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

We love it! Not only is it a great stove and oven, it is a work of art and the centerpiece of our remodeled kitchen. I would heartily recommend it to anyone who loves to cook and appreciates the benefit of a top quality product.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I heard about Viking ranges through the grapevine and we like the features. The range is a high-quality one and it operates well.

Viking Ranges Company Information