Vermont Castings

Compare Barbecue Grills

Research top Barbecue Grills recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It's very efficient. It's easy to use. It's compatible, its works. I have not had any problems out if it. I will recommend it to everyone that I know. Everything worked perfectly. It doesn't rust. I like how durable it is. I like how it performs. I also like how it is was very inexpensive. It's nicely crafted. I think it's perfect. It's a perfect size. It's nice and sleek. I also like the wood finish on the handles. I love the color, I just think overall its perfectly created. It's sustainable, very durable. It's really sturdy, and very tough. I know that it will withstand the test of time. I look forward to not having to buy another grill for quite some time.

Very satisfied with the grill. Easy assembly and worked very well. Easy to light and a great price. I recommend this product very highly. Very easy to use. The price of the grill is well worth it. Great quality. Will last awhile to get your monies worth. I highly recommend you to purchase one. This grill looks very modern. It will look good in your yard. You will look like a pro and impress your friends with this grill, they will want to own one too. You will get many years of happy satisfied grilling out of it. It cleans out very easy and holds up to many uses. Keep it covered when not in use.

The performance is great. It's a brand I would tell everyone about and it's an excellent product. I am happy and I have no problems with it. The value was great, I can't get a low price anywhere else and there is nothing like it. I'm extremely happy with it and I highly recommend to anyone. The appearance is so nice. I love the color, how it look and the shape of it. I would highly recommend it to all my friends and family. It's very durable and there is nothing like it. I would recommend the product it to all my friends and family all over the world and no one else beats it.

Black with large hood and trays on each side. We just moved into a new home, we want a new super grill. It's a great cooker right up to this day. I've had other grills in the past. But this the best I have ever owned. The others stopped cooking on one side or both from time to time. And that's within two to three years. They needed to be replaced and that's real money.

Rotisserie, top shelf, tower night light, and lighted controls, electric igniters. Replaced igniters after 6 years. Great for both direct and indirect cooking as well as Rotisserie cooking. Side burner is too hot even on the lowest setting and tends to get blown out by a breeze. Not able to simmer. We grill variety of foods: steak, fish, chicken, ribs, roasts, kabobs, burgers, and veggies. We like the versatility of being able to cook open on the grill, wrap in foil, use a grill plate.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vermont Castings?

Highest grade stainless steel. Extremely heavy iron lid encased in beautiful stainless that closes over four grill zones. Two stainless shelves on sides of grill. Stainless shelf at bottom. Direct gas line to house. Hooks to attach tools. Optional stainless French doors. Floor model sale. Perfect appearance, outstanding quality, and unbelievable price! Easy push button start. No need to change out tanks, as grill uses natural gas line. This is the best, longest lasting grill we have ever had! It cooks beautifully and you can see and feel the quality. Easy start and large dials to control temperatures. It still looks brand new!

Vermont Castings Company Profile