2. Homeowners
  3. Paint Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.57/5

Valspar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Valspar?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Valspar?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

This is a great brand, it will better if they have more choices in paint color like Glidden Earth Brown. I bought one of the colors for my siding and it is was really easy to apply. I think it was called Prairie Dance. I recommend the paint.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

My favorite brand is Valspar. I like it because it covers well, usually with one coat unless it’s a bright hard to cover color. In that case it may take two coats. It goes on smoothly without very little dripping. I can get a professional look and do it myself. Indoor and outdoor paints are both top quality with valspar.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I use Valspar paint for my interior paint. I like the primer and paint. That paint gives me good coverage. The different shades gives me the correct color I want. It is durable. Valspar paint is sold at most big box stores so you can find it anywhere. I saw a lot of ads for this paint and decided to try it and I’m glad I did. I love it. I will always buy Valspar paints.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I have always turned to the Valspar brand for my painting projects. Not only is it durable high-quality paint, it is low emission of harmful chemicals. My local hardware store has, unfortunately, quit carrying Valspar, however, so I may have to try some other brands.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I only bought paint one time and it was for painting my kitchen red and I bought this really pretty color of red called “to die for” and it was a semi-glossy and it was a Valspar and I will buy it again.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Good one coat coverage, lots of great colors, interior and exterior quality paint. Fair price, less expensive as some of the other quality brands. Available locally. Will purchase again for my next project.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

The colors remain just the same as they did 4 years ago when they were applied! Not too shabby when you consider the paint was applied to mobile home walls without using a base coat first! Now, 2 coats were necessary since I was covering up the "lovely" brown imitation panelling that was used to begin with! Very happy, even still to this day.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

When buying this paint if you are going to use it all it works great. However I bought enough to have for touchup. When the time came for the touchup the paint started to get hard. It was stored in climate control area.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I've loved Valspar for awhile now. Have done two rooms and plan to do more! Easy applications, many store carry locally (in Pennsylvania state). My daughter just did her room and it is like night & day. Great colors, great selection, absolutely love them!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Valspar covers usually in one coat unless wall is badly damaged. I love how easily it spreads on the walls and ceilings. The paint just glides on the walls and the coverage is great!!

Valspar Company Information