Find a Cleaning Services partner

3. Cleaning Services

2.9/5 (38 ratings)
Find a Cleaning Services partner
Banner image

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About USA Clean Master

Banner image

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

USA Clean Master Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USA Clean Master?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about USA Clean Master?

Original review: July 21, 2019

This is a complete scam. I was given a quote to steam clean my carpets for $149. When the guy came he said I needed a deep clean for $500. After going back and forth with his office manager they still refused to honor the contract. In the meantime the guy took off. It should be noted this guy came alone without any equipment which should have been my first clue I was being scammed.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I placed an order for four rooms and a hallway. The tech arrived and saw my wife was alone. He said the system had 3 rooms and hallway so it would be the original quote plus $30 to cover all 4 rooms and hallway. So my wife paid the difference. I called customer service and they said, well the loft we have which was one of the rooms which needed cleaning was larger than 200 sq foot. Well, it turns out that it is really the smallest of all rooms since it is a loft and only covers very little of our unit.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I was out of town and my basement partially flooded during a heavy rain. A neighbor suggested I call these folks, which I did. They said they'd "extract the water" and get rid of the odor. I returned home about 6 weeks later and they'd done neither. The rug and pad were wet and the place stank. And I was out $643. I got nowhere with customer service. Avoid them like the plague for this kind of service. They may know how to clean carpets but they don't know how to deal with water. They're worthless.

Original review: April 12, 2017

USA Clean Master is a basic normal cleaning maid service for a home. The price was fair but I personally think their services are way over priced. It was a satisfactory services but the maids employee could have a better attitude about their jobs. I personally would not hire a maid service for my own personal home.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I found that USA Clean Master was well worth every single penny I spent. They did such a great job. I even tipped them and I don't usually do any tipping at all. The customer service was very helpful. They really know what they are doing. I also found this service to be extremely professional, very efficient and courteous. When I needed this service they were able to come that very same day. They also arrived at the specified time and finished in under the time they had originally thought. I cannot wait to use this service again. I would tell everyone that I know to use this service.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I would definitely use USA Clean Master again. I love using this service and I thought it was great. It was also an amazing customer service. They were very helpful and they set up my service promptly. The employees were fantastic. They showed up on time and got the job done quick and did a great job. But they could have done the dusting a bit better than they did. I would definitely use these guys again and I still want to get there right in front of the line when using this service. The value of this service was worth what I paid for it. I really cant complain. I hope that they keep up the good work. More people should use this company.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Customer service is very friendly, helpful, and answers quickly to all concerns and questions I had. There are various ways to contact customer service, making them very flexible. This cleaning service does a very thorough job of cleaning. The workers are friendly, very knowledgeable, and kind. Very excellent and long lasting clean. Our appointment arrived on time. We had even been able to arrange the appointment to be held another day. They're very punctual and particular about time issues. The value is a little pricey for me, and could be more value priced, but they do a superior job at cleaning. It's worth every extra penny.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

They are easy to communicate with and are available. There have been no issues with their service at this time. They get the job done with no drama. Very good. Clean and receive feedback well. Try best to make customer happy and do so in quick time. They bring their own equipment and get it done. They come when scheduled and complete the task at hand. There is no hand-ups or issues with service. They are timely and effective. They are also efficient in their work. They put hard work into completing the task and making customer happy. They value high quality cleaning at fair prices. They value consistent work with consistent results.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

They come and do the job best at any time of the day, they are really friendly and they are well manner. They ask you do you want them to do something else. Overall they are great. I recommend everyone to use y'all service. From one through ten y'all services is a ten. Great team, work environment and great company. IT was good they took their time and clean up every room you wanted. They even give you half off on one of the rooms. They clean everything up in that room. It was great. The services is cheap but they still give you half price for a extra room, if you want them to clean four rooms it come out to be 45.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

They were very nice and they cleaned really well. My complaints were taken into considerations. I'm so glad I used their services. They cleaned pretty fast and it was a really really good job. Had to tell them to fix a few things but they fixed it quickly and really nicely. The people are very nice and polite. This company is very reliable and good. The people are reliable - very quick to respond, fix what need to be fixed. They are very good. I would use this company again. The value was a lot but worth it. I would recommend. They are great. The people are valuable.

USA Clean Master Company Information