2. Homeowners
  3. Cleaning Services

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.92/5

Banner image

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Banner image

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

USA Clean Master Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USA Clean Master?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about USA Clean Master?

Original review: March 8, 2021

Now that it has had time to dry, we are very dissatisfied with our upholstery cleaning. The sofa we upgraded still has places that were not cleaned and a noticeable ring where it was. Our area rug doesn't even look like it was cleaned and contrary to what the serviceman said, standing, soapy water was left all over our laminate floors that are only a year old. I don't appreciate having to take a survey on the service with the serviceman sitting right in front of me in order to pay. I wish I had not paid cash because I would have definitely refuted the charge!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

They came in. Not only did they dirty the rug it got red dirty and it smells like dog and cat urine. Send them an email with the pictures to prove it. Haven't contact me back. Every time I call they hang up on me.

Get buying tips about Cleaning Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2020

When they came they quoted me something totally different from what they quoted me on their online promotion. They wanted to charge me for deep cleaning 350 after for four rooms. The price was 120 in the end half ** job the carpet is still grimy these people just need to go out of business they are not trustworthy and they are total scammers! Beware!!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

I received a quote for one amount. Once the technician came in it was a different price for deep cleaning. The carpet was not clean. It was just wet. He Scotchguard a wet still dirty carpet. I will never use this company again.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

Very odd, uncomfortable and threatening experience overall. I had an appointment scheduled and they asked me to change it to accommodate their driver so I left work to let him in. He showed up in his pickup truck and said the $79 online special doesn't do anything and that I would need a $200 deep clean. I got him set up and had to go back to work. An hour later I received 11 calls demanding payment. I told them I'd be home from work at 5 and would pay after I checked on the job. I even received a threatening text message from someone (attached). It made me think they had pulled a fast one on me and tried to get me to pay before I had a chance to see the job. The work looks to be ok actually but I'll never use this company again. Terrible experience.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

I got a quote 179 for 4 room one hallway and 2 stairs. The guy came to house and saying price does not included shampoo nor pre-treatment. Plus there are stain need to remove, so need a deep clean for $500. Since my schedule was so tied, I want it done, so I ask him the stain will be removed, and he said yes. After around 1.5 hour, he said it done, but the stain couldn't be removed. I was not happy and refuse to pay $500.00. He said I have to pay because I used "the deep clean", and sign the job complete paper.

I was by myself, do not feel conformable to refuse a payment to a man who is from foreigner. Eventually I paid it by credit card. This is a complete scam, he changed the price after he arrived, and it's a huge price change to remove a stain that had never been removed. Even performed the deep clean and promise to removed the stain. I am upset because he said to need to do deep clean to remove the stain, so I agree to pay for extra money, but the stain still there and I have to pay for the extra $321 for used "The deep Clean". It really a complete scam, this is a company not worth to try even.

Resolution response: Nov. 15, 2019

I choose to forgive them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I got a quote &79.- for two rooms plus a hallway steam carpet cleaning. But, the technician came and said it is just a steam clean price, doesn't include shampoo nor pre-treatment. Since I have moved my furniture, I have to let him do it. But, next day, I found a large yellow circle showed up on the carpet, I called for rework. After endless calls and sending photos, I was told a technician will come next day. But no one comes next day, then, rescheduled to Sunday, Monday, Tuesday..., after many broken appointments I realized that they do not honor their words nor schedules. Till now the work is not done. I DO NOT recommend this company for business.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

My wife called this company and they gave her a quote for 2 rooms to clean carpets. Once there, they gave her another HIGHER price. Because he sounded so convincing, she decided to go with him. They did a terrible job! Our carpet is discolored, and 26 hours later, STILL WET!! They came back out, 26 hours later, carpet still wet! This rude arrogant guy said carpet is dry. But he doesn't notice towels all along the floor so we can get around. This company should NOT be allowed in anybody's home. I now pray we don't have wood damage or padding damage. I think we'll be taking these people to court.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Called them and the girl on the phone didn't understand anything!! I had to call back to get someone else to talk to. I had an appointment on Sat. The guy came and didn't do a thing!! Then he had the audacity to ask for more money!!! I started complaining and said the girl told me it was 80 dollars!!! The guy didn't clean my carpets and was lazy and mad!!! My carpets are still filthy and I sent pictures to customer service only for them to tell me I can't do anything about it!!! I asked them to have someone else come!! No!!! They are scammers!!!! They have other people as they call customer service!!! No they are not managers or nothing!!! Run!!! Stay away from this company!!!! There goes my money that I worked hard for!!!!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

USA Clean Master is a scam. I feel so dumb for not reading the reviews first. Just like everyone else said they quote you at one price and throw another at you when they get here. I should have kicked him out! There is nothing exceptional about the service that you end up paying over $200 bucks for. If you are smart you will take the advice of everyone who left a review.

USA Clean Master author review by ConsumerAffairs

USA Clean Master has been providing both residential and commercial cleaning services for more than 10 years. The company offers cleaning services using truck-mounted, high-tech gear for deeper and more thorough cleaning.

• Damage repair and cleaning: The company is experienced in helping homeowners restore homes that have been damaged. They can clean homes that have experienced fires, floods and more.

• Wide range of additional services: USA Clean Master provides a wide range of unique services, including boat cleaning, mattress cleaning and deodorization.

• IICRC cleaners: Cleaners who work for USA Clean Master are certified with the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification).

• Carpet cleaning specialists: The company has state-of-the-art carpet cleaning equipment and can provide exceptionally deep cleaning.

• Video air duct inspections: Customers can hire USA Clean Master to do a video inspection of their air ducts to help determine the air quality of a home.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team