USA Clean Master

Compare Cleaning Services

Research top Cleaning Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They come and do the job best at any time of the day, they are really friendly and they are well manner. They ask you do you want them to do something else. Overall they are great. I recommend everyone to use y'all service. From one through ten y'all services is a ten. Great team, work environment and great company. IT was good they took their time and clean up every room you wanted. They even give you half off on one of the rooms. They clean everything up in that room. It was great. The services is cheap but they still give you half price for a extra room, if you want them to clean four rooms it come out to be 45.

They were very nice and they cleaned really well. My complaints were taken into considerations. I'm so glad I used their services. They cleaned pretty fast and it was a really really good job. Had to tell them to fix a few things but they fixed it quickly and really nicely. The people are very nice and polite. This company is very reliable and good. The people are reliable - very quick to respond, fix what need to be fixed. They are very good. I would use this company again. The value was a lot but worth it. I would recommend. They are great. The people are valuable.

The customer service is great. They are very helpful. They are knowledgeable and knows any concerns you may have. This is a good thing about them. The quality of experience is good. The clothes that you bring in will come out super clean. They are a top notch company and will give you the best. The reliability is good and awesome. They work around the clock to give you the best services you can ever have. I recommend this to anyone. The perceived value is great. You get your money's worth from them. It is legit. I would be happy to do business with them again. They are the best.

I had great service from them. I'm overall happy about my experience. I got the best clean service people to do it. Best service ever. Great company to support. I'm really happy with quality. Better than other companies in this business. They know what they are doing. Great reliability too. I recommend this company over the others. They get the job done and is great quality and they take time to clean. The value is the best. They are the best in the business and it's worth every penny. I will be using this service again because I'm happy with it.

Awesome customer service and support. The best of the best. No complaints about this company at all. If you want a cleaning service go with this one. Quality is awesome, reliable and on time. Would recommend this to anyone who wants to use this service. Performance is top of the line. There is no better as far as I'm concerned. I would go with the service anytime anywhere. Can't go wrong with this company. Good value for the money. I'm glad to be using this service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USA Clean Master?

Assistance in whatever questions you had and actively listening to your requests to get their job done in a fashionable and timely manner. They were very thorough and meticulous in how they did their job to make sure all was taken care of and created an end result which I was satisfied with. They provided an experience by which I knew I could depend on and think to myself that I would never hesitate to call them again if I ever needed their services once more. For the price, I was very sufficed and glad that I didn't feel like my money was being wasted or put to little to no use. They made sure to give me a qualified service that matched what I paid for.

I had a fire and I had them clean my stuff and when they cleaned they took some stuff from me. Would not get them again. Bad service and they used some of my things which I would not trust. They are a ripoff and would not trust bad service. The stuff I got back was still dirty. They steal and use your stuff. Would hire someone else. Not good.

I haven't needed to speak to their customer service very much but when I do it is nothing less than satisfactory. I am always satisfied and never mistreated. They are friendly, fast, thorough and extremely good quality. My house has never been that clean. They are amazing and I could not live without them! They are always on time and have never had a problem with my rescheduling. They are prompt and friendly. I've never had a problem with their timing and or performance. You cannot put a price on their service. They are that amazing. If I had to then I would say they are worth every penny and more. The value is incredible.

Fairly thorough, and professional. They did a good job of cleaning a bit of a messy house. I do wish they'd dusted on top of some areas a bit more though. Cleaned most of the house quickly and well. They did miss a few areas I had asked about but they came back and cleaned them afterwards for me. They arrived on time and did their job quickly. I am happy with the speed of the service. They also came back quickly to resolve a small problem. The price was very reasonable for their services, I think the price was about $85 for the house. It was fairly messy so I call that a good deal.

Sometimes when you use cleaning services or anything to do with people providing a service you can come across bumps in the road but we were always on the same page and there was never an issue. Again my house was as clean as it has ever been. I truly do not think I could have done a better job myself with twice the time that they took to clean my house. This is something you have to try out. They get the job done, it's really that simple. If you want your house cleaned then these are the people to call and inquire about because they will improved your home life in a big way. The value was great and honestly even if I was charged a little more it would have been worth the finish product. Having a nice clean home is something that we all wish and want to have.

They seemed kind and caring. They were also very attentive and did their job thoroughly. It was my first time using a cleaning service but I for sure and going to use it again. After they left I looked at what they worked in and was really impressed. They were very thorough and left the things impeccable. I would definitely use this service again. This service gave a time that they would arrive and they met the time. They also called and made sure I was reminded of the time which I really appreciated. I think the value was great. The cost of the service was on par with the quality. So I would definitely recommend and think that there is value.

Service was great, the process was very easy and everything was done properly and would have them do it next time. The quality was great. It's what you would expect from a cleaning service. Everything was very nice and worked properly. They do a good job, very nice and polite, arrived on time. I would highly recommend them if you need a cleaning service. Value is great. You get what you pay for and it is worth it for the price.

Customer service is very kind and answer all your questions, very helpful, listens to what you ask for, respect what your needs are, very punctual. Very satisfied with their service. They came in, did a wonderful job, left everything the way it was before they came to clean, very respectful with your belongings. They was very much on time. Actually they came a little earlier than their actual appointment time. I was very pleased, didn't think they would actually be on time, but they was. They have reasonable prices, I would say very affordable. It varies on what you're looking for - you can choose a price that is reasonable for you and your family. Thumbs up.

Professional quick and did a really great job. I would use them again and I Would recommend their services to all my friends and family. Their friendly attitude was what really sold us. Cleaned quite well. They were really quick and efficient, they did a really great job and I would highly recommend their services to all of my friends and family. If you are looking for a great company this is the one. Rapid is the word I would use to describe their workers. They are extremely quick and effective, they waste no steps and are quite friendly. This was a job I could not have done on my own. The price was well worth the results. I received quality work and great results for a low and reasonable price. Great value for the dollar.

I ordered their service and was done in a satisfactory time, and the service rep was cordial to any questions I asked. I was reasonably satisfied with everything. I was present to observe the service provider that arrived and they provided the standard cleaning - sweeping, mopping, wiping and vacuuming. There were not any missed spots that I could see after the service provider was done. I would say that this service is reasonably reliable and would recommend. I would have preferred that the service were cheaper, as with anything, but I was reasonably satisfied with the price for the service.

Courteous, compassion, customer caring service. They will ask their customer and meet their cleaning needs in a understanding workable client relationship. They do good follow up and correct any problems their customers may experience. They follow quality safety and health standards. They offer unique cleaning plans for families in need. They come on time and early. With high-quality cleaning equipment. They clean in a proficient and professional way. They hold to their standards and customer service promises. They're worth what the customers pay for. They go beyond what the customers ask for in a quality standard. They keep coming back until it meet the customers standards.

Their staff was friendly and helpful. Walked thru the whole process of what they do and understood what I wanted and expected. They were great. The service was just as they said it would be. Everything was done with respect and care. The house was cleaned perfectly and on time. I had no problem with their work. They arrived on time and were very professional. They did not rush to do the job, they made sure they did it right. They took care to be careful not to damage anything in the home. I think it was a great value for the amount of work and time that was spent on my home. It was more than I expected and was very pleased.

They asked what I want done politely. Just business skills. They were respectful, cleaned very well. People are great worker. I will recommend them to everyone. They went the whole house looking and making sure everything was done before going to other rooms. Superb cleaning skills they have. They even knocked on the doors before entering rooms. They are very reliable, comes on time, never missing their cleaning days. They have a routine coming at 8 am to 10 am. That's the time I requested and they're never late with that. Their values with cleaning are great. You can tell they are neat and very clean. The price is a great value for how they work. Since then I would not leave their company. Everyone has great values in this company.

They have exceptional customer service. Do a very great job also. Love their services. Very friendly and attentive. They get the job done right the first time and it looks very amazing. Well worth the money. Very great value. Very professional and always on time. They are very reliable and are very consistent with their work. You can't ask for a better service than what they offer. Love the choice I made when I set up my appointment with them. They are one of the best available. Love them a lot.

You'll be happy with their service. They're as thorough as you want them to be and on time. I will definitely use them again. Just call and they'll meet your needs. Just had a honest cleaning and got exactly what I paid for. Vacuuming, dusting, and floors they did all that plus a little extra. I didn't even have to be there. They were there when they were suppose to be and left when they were suppose to. It was also done to my liking. If you have a full schedule like me they are a must. It beats doing it yourself. The price was right and I can't believe the cleanliness.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

USA Clean Master has been providing both residential and commercial cleaning services for more than 10 years. The company offers cleaning services using truck-mounted, high-tech gear for deeper and more thorough cleaning.

• Damage repair and cleaning: The company is experienced in helping homeowners restore homes that have been damaged. They can clean homes that have experienced fires, floods and more.
  • Wide range of additional services: USA Clean Master provides a wide range of unique services, including boat cleaning, mattress cleaning and deodorization.
  • IICRC cleaners: Cleaners who work for USA Clean Master are certified with the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification).
  • Carpet cleaning specialists: The company has state-of-the-art carpet cleaning equipment and can provide exceptionally deep cleaning.
  • Video air duct inspections: Customers can hire USA Clean Master to do a video inspection of their air ducts to help determine the air quality of a home.
  • Best for Homeowners who have damaged homes, or for consumers who are looking to have one-time, specialized deep cleanings.

Compare Cleaning Services