New U.S. Window Factory

Compare Window & Door Companies

Research top Window & Door Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Purchased 11 windows in 1994 and have called numerous times to have them come and check them out. Lifetime warranty is **. I Have two windows that air has gotten between the glass and has some windows that are coming away from the frames. When I emailed them I was told that the company was sold and that they are not responsible. This is not a reputable company to deal with. I was also told that if I bring in the windows to them they would look at them. Do not under any circumstances purchased windows from these people. I don't care if there are new owners to this company. The warranty should have been honored. Their address was 130-11 Atlantic Ave Richmond Hill NY 11418 Nyc lisc #08541231.

I contracted US Window Factory to replace 20 Windows in a house we'd purchased in 1999. We were given the "Lifetime Warranty". Within 6 years most of the windows had bows and there were substantial gaps allowing for drafts coming thru most of the windows. Also written into my contract was the commitment to insulate all of the window pockets from the old weights from the original windows.

Some years later, when we did internal renovations, we found that only one window had been insulated. This allowed for much heat loss. We found that even if the Lifetime Warranty would have been honored it only covers cost of the windows. This meant the basic materials. Which means we would have been charged the labor of making the window as well as installation. As it turned out the old US Window Factory had gone Chapter 11 and our warranty was no good. They are now the NEW US Window Factory. BEWARE OF THEIR Warranty, installations and most of all their salesman. We feel the company to be dishonest and unprofessional in addition to sub standard product.

More than 10 years ago, US Window Factory installed 40 windows without insulation in my house, all in one day. Two of the six man subcontractor team ripped out every window from the third floor to the first floor damaging the wood trim to most large window. The house was wide open from every angle and this was in the month of September. After the removal of the old windows, the subcontractors started at the top and it was after midnight when they finished. These guys would not leave unless they received the balance and said that their supervisor would come the next day to inspect their work because I had concerns. The supervisor never came to inspect the job, ever. I called continuously to the office and was told that he received the message. I was never contacted by the company or the supervisor. I rate this company as a zero. I will never recommend them to anyone, ever.

I purchased 18 windows at a cost of $17,000 from the US Window Factory. I assumed I had a lifetime warranty. 6 yrs later, my 6 year old daughter has ice forming on the inside of the windows. 2 windows have mold growing on the inside of them. About 9 of them you have to be a weight lifter to open, and my 9 year old son had his window just fall out one day. And that window has a 35 ft drop. Almost all the window have breezes coming through in the winter and I purchased to bay windows, one of which is coming apart from the house itself.

When I called them I was told they are no longer the US Window Factory but the new US Window Factory and the guarantee is no longer valid. They offered to send someone out to my house to look at them for a fee. But I am still out of the money I spent if they find them to be unfixable or bad. To everyone out there, if you need windows spend the money and get Andersons. Do not get vinyl replacement windows. I just tossed 17 grand in the garbage. And I need 19 new windows again 7 yrs later. Remember, I told you so. If you get windows from them, you won’t pay off your mortgage before you need new ones.

I had several large windows installed by the US Window Factory and was unsatisfied with the company. I would not recommend them to anyone. With each appointment that was made, for measuring and installation, the men were extremely late, at least an hour and once they were 3 hours late (with no apology, just a call saying they would be at the house soon). The man who measured came to my house without a phone call, parked in the driveway, sat in his car for about 10 minutes, came to the door and looked through the windows without a knock or doorbell ring. He then went back to his car and sat for several other minutes. I was scared and had no clue if someone was going to break into my house.

Later that day I got a call from US Window Factory saying they would like to come to measure and tried to come by earlier that day. So unprofessional. They broke a window loading it and had to reschedule for another day, saying they could only install on Father's Day or the day before and I would need to "make time". We agreed on the Saturday before Father's Day at 9 am. He got to my house at 12:00 pm. My husband told him we had a dinner party at 5 pm and he had to be done by then. That's why we scheduled a 9 am installation. He got done at 6:30 and we had to cancel last minute our party. When they had left we went upstairs to look at the windows and my husband noticed that one of our shelves was crooked. They had torn the shelf out of the wall and tried to hide it by caulking it to the wall.

I made several calls to the US Window Factory asking for a call back because I was unsatisfied with the service we received and they never returned my call. I made a complaint with the BBB and they responded saying I made everything up and their team was stating that none of the things I said was true. Please, save yourself the trouble and aggravation. The one positive thing I would say is the windows look nice. It just wasn't worth the trouble or the repair we had to make to our wall and shelf.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New U.S. Window Factory?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I had my windows replaced by US Window Factory in 2004. The windows were very expensive. The regional manager, Michael **, told me the windows have a lifetime warranty with an "R" Value of 4.00 on the Low E/Argon. He said I should not have any problems with condensation. Well, the windows are turning 9 years old soon & already I am getting condensation. I called the phone # of US Window Factory & was told they are no longer in business. The company is now called "The New US Window Factory" and they only bought the phone # from the old company and said I am out of luck. They have nothing to do with the old company and my warranty is not good anymore.

John ** from US Window Factory arrived at my residence on Saturday, November 17, 2012, a little after 9:30am. At the time, I was hauling garbage from my house as a result of sustaining heavy loss from hurricane Sandy. Upon John entering the residence, he stated he remembers coming out to this house before. I said, "I don't remember you" and this was the first time I was dealing with his company. He asked me my ethnicity and then said he was sure he came to this house with a guy of the same ethnic background but didn't get the business. At this point, I could sense the disappointment in his voice and demeanor on his face. I said, "I don't know about the other guy but if you want my business, the price has to be right." He then tells me that if I start talking about price that US Window Factory is not the company I should be doing business with. I told him I didn't expect him to price gouge me as I've lost everything to the storm. There should be some fairness in the price once determined. He was not too pleased with my statement but said he would take the measurements. He started by asking my name followed by "By the way, what do you do for a living?" I told him "What does that matter?"

Looking embarrassed, he said the last guy that didn't disclose what he did for a living got him in trouble with his boss. I said I prefer not to give that information. Without saying anything else, he extended his hand and said, "Then I can't do business with you. Find someone else." I said, "Okay, that's fine. You can leave." He responded with "You piece of **." I said, "Are you cursing me in my house? Get the hell off of my property!" I walked towards the front door, as he approached me by the door, he put his right hand against my chest with a slight push and said, "You don't disrespect me." At this point, he is not only trespassing but engaging in a simple assault. With his hands still on my chest, I said, "Get your ** hand off of me before I call the police and file charges against you." He said, "Go ahead and call the police." He removed his hands from my chest and walked back to his vehicle.

About a minute later, I carried another garbage bag full of my 4-year old daughter's clothes and wet diapers that was for my 4-month old that was unusable due to the flood out to the curb. This guy John ** got out of his vehicle and started to approach me raising his voice stating. "You don't curse me, you piece of **." Still having my dust mask on, I ignored him and walked back into my house. If he had inflicted harm on me, a lawsuit would have been filed against him and US Window Factory. Afterwards, I thought to myself that maybe this guy was just having a bad day but in our civil society, sometimes we encounter people out there that are not civil or professional as we would like to think and John ** is one of those people based on my experience with him today.

I signed a contract with US window factory on 1/22/11 to have windows replaced. I later realize that the price was ridiculous and I could not get a break down, just a bulk fee.

I notified and faxed all the necessary requirement to cxl, the contract, in a timely fashion, without penalty. It has been 3 weeks and I still cannot get my credit, every time I call it is a different story. I feel like I am getting the run around, and now I am going to get stuck with the interest on that amount.

I have read the above submissions written by others. There were a lot of negative responses. I have nothing but praise for the company and the employees we dealt with. They came and finished the job in one day and cleaned up after themselves. We had an old house and none of the windows were exactly the same size.US Window Factory's employees installed the windows perfectly. We aren't sure in savings because that is so subjective from year to year, but a few things are worth mentioning. One is that we noticed the comfort temperature change immediately. Something we didn't expect was the noise abatement. It made the inside of the house much quieter. 6 years later, the windows are still functioning hassle-free.

There is one story I'd like to mention. I was painting the dining room when I accidently knocked my 8-feet aluminum ladder over. I watched in horror as I watched the ladder go straight down and into my brand new window. It hit right smack into the middle of the bottom glass. I was ticked off, thinking there goes my brand new 300-plus dollar window. Much to my surprise, the window remained intact. What a pleasant surprise! That is a testament to a fine product. It reminded me of when the first salesman slammed shut the window in a demonstration to show its toughness. Well, it held up in the real test of day-to-day wear and tear.

On May 15, 2009, I had met with Paul. He is a sales representative from U.S. Window. The appointment was set for 10 am. At 9 am, Paul called to confirm. Paul was on time, introduced himself, and then measured all 19 windows we had. After that he did a professional presentation of the window. "I loved the window as did my wife" He then calculated the total cost of the job. We then negotiated a fair price for the entire job of $10,785.00 which includes everything, no surprises after completion of the job.

Paul promised the job start in 4 to 5 weeks. They were ready in 3 weeks. A 4-man team was at my home at 8:30 right on time. They proceeded to do a very very professional job working until job was completed at 7 pm. At 7:30, Paul came by to checkout the job and make sure we were satisfied. In conclusion, we are very happy with the excellent work that was done. Paul was a man of his word, he did everything that was promised and I would recommend to all. Thank you U.S. window factory for a job well done. P.S. our heating bill has dropped by 1/3.

In 1999 we replaced twenty windows in our three family houses in Brooklyn NY with Double Hung Vinyl windows manufactured and installed by US Window Factory at a cost of $5500 + interest for a five-year financing period.

Part of the contractual agreement was that they were to put insulation in the window pockets where the weights were for the old windows. Uninsulated window pockets allow for substantial heat loss and significantly lower the effectiveness of any replacement windows. This confirmed our concerns that the cost of heating the house was not as significantly lowered as anticipated by us or claimed by the salesman for US Window Factory.

The house was built in 1901. This condition was placed in writing in the contract. When doing interior renovations during 2009, we found that there was no insulation placed in any of the seventeen windows exposed by the renovation work. Many of the windows were placed in unevenly. Furthermore all of these same seventeen windows have defects of one form or another. The primary complaint is that the window frames warp causing difficulty raising and lowering the windows.

Consequently, several have broken and most have uneven sides and bottoms allowing for significant heat and AC loss. US Window factory insists that we pay for the labor for them to inspect the windows even regarding the uninsulated window pockets that they contracted for. This aspect has nothing to do with the guarantee but is a clear violation of their contractual agreement and is not part of the labor cost associated with service requests. It has been suggested that we take them to small Claims Court in Brooklyn. We will explore this option.

Pictures are available of both interior and exterior complaints. US Window Factory has not returned numerous calls. The company has refused any examination of our contract concerning the pocket insulation and only suggested that any problems with the window are a result of our misuse. There is no possible way any misuse could cause the frames to warp.

I have been with US Window factory for almost ten years now. I am very proud to work for the company. They are fully licensed and insured and have done work over a 100,000 homes in the tri-state area. They manufacture and install their own products. I suggest that anyone that has a problem with any work we have done for them to email me at **. I will personally take care of any issues that you have. Also, take a look at the BBB or consumer affairs and you will see that we have an A+ rating.

My stepmother used US Window Factory to replace all the windows in our home in 2002 which cost over $13,000.00. She passed away 5 years ago, and since then, I have been taking care of keeping up the house. Sometime ago last year, I realized that the lock on each window after being locked & unlocked a few times no longer worked. There is a tremendous amount of cold air coming in through all areas of the windows causing my house to be very cold in the winter time. The house was better off when it has the old windows. I'm constantly worried that someone can gain entrance into my house if they tried as the locks are broken. I honestly have to say that this was really a poor job done by the men who came and installed these windows. I have called the company several times and left several messages but have not received a call back. Although the $13,000.00 has been paid off, I feel that we were taken advantage of (robbed) as today I have to purchase other supplies to help keep the house warm. MY con Edison bill during the winter months run me thousands of dollars because of the poor job that this company performed. I don't understand how they are still in business.

We had the US window factory change all the windows in our house on 6-5-09, spent $4,662. There is a lifetime warranty also. They installed the windows and left without checking if all the windows work properly. We tried locking the windows with negative results. The top part is loose and keeps coming down in ALL the windows in the whole house and the windows do not lock. My 3 yr old niece was standing with her hands on the window panel and it came down almost crushing her fingers, she was hurt. The windows are loose and often keep sliding down.

We cannot leave the house since the windows do not lock, its unsafe and could be burglarized. US window factory sent someone to look at it and said that there was a defective part in the windows and they will order new parts and would soon come to fix it. That was more than a month ago on 7-10-09 and they have not taken any action. We have been calling them and they keep telling us someone will take a look in the matter. I am never ever doing business with this company and will hold them responsible if our house gets burglarized or someone gets hurt.

I had my windows installed last summer 2008 by US Window Factory, Inc. I paid $8,000 for six windows on the first floor and four very small windows for the basement. From the get go, I knew this was way too expensive but my wife insisted on going with them. What a horrible mistake.

Because we have had a relatively cool summer, I started opening up the newly-installed windows frequently instead of using the A/C. Last week one of the pivots bars broke and the whole window fell in my hand. I contacted US Window factory. They promised to return my call and they never did. Finally, after a couple of days, I got through and was told I had to pay one hundred and fifty dollars.

Of course, I protested since this was no fault of my own. Furthermore, you can see where the pivot bar is made out of flimsy material, easily breakable. When the technician finally came out to replace the pivot bar at cost of a hundred dollars, I pointed out to him the pivot bar is made out of shabby material and the others will also break. Indeed, a week later, another window broke despite my being extra careful. Of course, I called leaving my name and number, but like before, it will take me another couple of days and another hundred dollars.

This is not fair. I was told these windows will last a life time. What a lie. My windows upstairs were installed over twenty years ago and are still very functional today. How could a brand new window break down so quickly with so little use? Clearly, US Window Factory is using the cheapest material it can find to maximize its profit. And not only that, they promised heaven and earth when making their sales pitch but trying to get them afterwards is near impossible. Clearly the service is poor and the worst is the windows' materials are very poor quality.

Right now I am afraid to open my windows. What a way to live. This company is the worst. They are a big ripoff. Thanks for permitting me express my anger.

I have used this company's services a few times. The first time was the upstairs bedroom and bathroom windows to raise the temp. and get rid of alum. windows. It improved after I added another thermostat as well. It was still cold up there. The second time, I had them do the main level of my house and the lower den level of my house. This was a lot of windows. They ran out of screws and started using long, long screws that bypassed the frame. I am not observant and did not notice it for over a year. When I did, they sent someone finally, after a letter was written and numerous phone calls were made. And then, he came and changed one screw leaving all the others long. So, every time I have guests, I point out the shoddy workmanship of US Window Factory. It has cost them a lot of business. I work in a synagogue. People call me all the time for an electrician, a reliable plumber, a painter, etc. I never suggest they use the US Window Factory when they ask about window replacement.

I read the response form us window factory, and decided to check if they have as they claim an exemplary record with the Better Business Bureau. I went to and they have NO record with the Better Business Bureau. Having read the complaints it seems fitting that the responses are filled with lies.

I spent 15,000.00 on windows for my house and it is colder than it has ever been. There are drafts coming from practically every window, which incidently is the reason I bought new windows. When they were doing the job, they started in an area of the house which was not scheduled to be done and they had to put the windows back in place. Needless to say they did not put the windows back properly resulting in more drafts and air coming into windows which should not have been touched in the first place.

I have made at least 4 calls since December 12th, today being the 27th, and have been promised each time that someone from the service dept would call me back. To date no one has called me back. As expected I received plenty of calls when they were trying to make the sale but now that the job is done, I'm not as important.

I would not recommend this company to anyone and its too bad I already spent such a large amount of money with them. Surely they have done plenty of jobs and have had no complaints but the true measure is when things don't go right, what is the response. Thus far it is horrendous.

My heating bills will undoubtedly be higher since I have to pump the heat up much higher to counteract the drafts. I have also had to purchase an electric heater which will increase my electric bill in addition to the expense associated with the purchase.

This complaint is actually a repeat complaint that was never resolved. When renovating the upstairs space to my house, the contractor noticed a problem with the windows that had been installed. I had not noticed the problem because the upstairs space was unliveable until I decided to renovate. So, I had no reason to go up there. For one, most of the window's glass was cracked, and there was no obvious reason for this problem. Second, the rubber in the windows was coming loose.

After filing my complaint, I was contacted about this by someone who supposedly was the person to handle this issue and decide what could be done under the warranty. (I dont remember the man's name.) The contractor also spoke with this person, explaining the problem he observed. This person never showed up to investigate the problem, and was generally impossible to reach. So, I gave up.

I have noticed recently that most of my windows (I had about 20 installed) are having problems: there is this clear plastic that has come loose and waves between the windows, and the rubber in the windows is also expanding and coming loose. I dont expect US Window Factory to do one thing about this, because they were not responsive before. I would just like consumers to know about the poor quality windows they sold me and poor response to my complaints, even with their so-called warranty.

We bought 12 windows in August or September Of 2003 and we got a price but had to sign contract right away if we want the price and if we price around and call back the price will be higher, I must also note the prices was NOT as advertised on the radio free 5th or 6th window and removal of the old window but the salesman told its all included in the price I know you can ask a lot of questions but please dont its advertising I made a few phone calls and tried to get prices and found some cheaper windows but I was told by John we will give you a life time guarantee on our windows I asked a few questions about the guarantee and we joked about it but he swore no gimmicks and no strings attached so I figured a few dollars more and a life time guarantee its worth it so I agreed to sign contract. He gave us some papers to sign and it was getting late so I told him read me fast what Im signing here he went through the paper work fast and said its basically legal stupid stuff and said Ill get the warrantee in the mail

The windows were installed and a few weeks later as soon as wee moved in we had some small basic problems like some windows didnt lock and one window was very heavy and hard to open so we called for service and a tech came down and fixed some stuff and we got a bill for $80.00 so we called the office called the sales rep first they tried all sorts of excuses and finally they dismissed the bill, a few weeks later a part from the window track broke so we called our sales rep and told him the window broke its only a few week we dont want to be charged again like last time so he said he will come down and look, he came down and bent it a little and he said the window is holding lets avoid billing problems again so just leave it.

Now is two years later and the safety locks are dying out one by one so we called the office and they said they can send us new locks if they send a tech they charge for labor I called our sales rep to see what to do and he replied I cant help you, you had problems from the beginning I asked if this now what will happen to these window in four years??? He said I cant do anything its part of life, everything you get charged for I told him the only reason I took these windows was because of the life time guarantee, he said too bad so I said I will report your company as scammers and he said go ahead and banged down the phone.

I feel this company is getting away with falls advertising and not keeping the promises of life time guarantee you listen to these guys on WABC radio it really sounds like a legit company.

Met with the most dubious salesmanm Lloyed Hersch who pressured me into signing a contract for windows. Indicated that I needed to sign now or his offer to install them at $19,000 would be significantly higher at a later date. I placed the order and gave him what he assured me was a refundable deposit of $990. Having come to my senses, I cancelled the order and was assured by US window factory that my dep. check would be sent to me shortly. AS fate would have it, the scoundrels cashed the check and told I'd have to wait 20 days for my money...Absolutely criminal! Their alleged customer service rep, Malinda was rude, abrubt and downright contencious...

I'm out close to $1k and I have to wait 30 days! Why? I cancelled my order before the check was presented to my bank! I have bank records to prove it...

I ordered windows on 10/3/04 with a 3 day money back guarantee if I canceled. I was told that if I wanted to cancel all that I had to do was call and cancel. Upon deciding to cancel i called and was told that I had to fax or deliver the cancelation form. I went to Staples and faxed the cancelation order on 10/6/04. to this time I still have not recieved credit back. The call i made to thier office was met with a rude response.

The credit card company still has not recieved a cancellation of the 500 dollar charge. The charge has been disputed.

We ordered a complete houseful (12 windows and two sliding doors)of windows on July 23, 2003. There have been many problems right from the beginning, including not showing up on time, having the incorrect color of the aluminum to match outside (we live in a condominum), which entailed us taking another day off from work. And, bear in mind, every time they were scheduled to come, we had to remove all the window treatments and replace. When they finally arrived to install the windows, we were told the sliders were on back order and we'd have to schedule another day for them to install. After installing the windows, we noticed one window had a scratch on the glass and also a bent lifter. Two of the windows had broken seals, and a dresser in bedroom was gauged by a piece of aluminum. After many calls, they said the problems would be taken care of when they came to install the sliders. A month went by, and having heard from noone, we called again. They said the sliders were in and they'd be there on the 9/22/03. Again, window treatments were removed and we arranged to be home. The crew was due to arrive between 9 am and 10:30 am. At 9:30, we received a call from the crew stating there was a problem with one of the sliders and they'd be delayed and would arrive around 2:30pm. The arrived close to 3pm and proceeded to remove the old sliders and frames. They then realized that one of the frames was not the right size. (Bear in mind, there was a huge opening to the outside where one of the sliders had been.) Eventually, (after dark) two more crew members arrived with the correct frame. Also, they arrived without the replacements of the windows we had told them had proplems.
They were scheduled to come back the next day at 3pm. They arrived at 4:20pm. At this point we told them that the grids in the sliders were incorrect. There should be one vertical grid -- these have two. We must conform to the condominium association. Also, one of the sliders has the lock/handle on the incorrect side to open and close it. They said we'd have to call and re-order them again, including one frame which must be reversed. They did replace 2 of the windows that were a problem. There is still one to go (they had the wrong size for that one).
They denied gauging the dresser and took Polaroid pictures of same. We called and told the office of the NEWEST PROBLEMS. They said they'd reorder and call us. They also said there is no way the crew could have gauged the dresser, basically calling us a liar!
Here it is December 6, 2003 and we're still waiting to hear from them. We have called many times and spoken with either Denise or Sooty. They either put us on hold and never return, or say they'll call us back and don't.
Another problem we encountered on a windy, rainy day was water coming in the kitchen window. Obviously, that will have to be corrected, also.
We have written the President (Angelo Alfieri in Richmond Hill) of the Company twice. We have receipts that he received the letters, but we have never heard from him at all.
The total cost for this was $7,336.00. We gave them half in the beginning, but have not paid them anymore at this point.
These windows have a lifetime guarantee. If one cannot contact the company with their assurances of taking care of anything, how does a lifetime guarantee help???
This has been a nightmare for us and don't know where to turn next. Any help you can give us will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

The company told me there is a 4 week back log on installations. That was fine they were up front with the information. The installation itself was deplorable. Stanley stated to me the measusement were done incorrectly and the windows were too small. He said this after installing the first 3 out of 10 windows. He had to use large amount of shims to make the undersized windows fit correctly. In the finished basement the had to install pine boards to screw the windows to. When I went down to look the pine sticks out past the wall. I now have no way to install molding due to the pine not being installed flush. After 4 different phone numbers, I got to the inspector who agreed it was wrong and should be correct. He said I will have to send Stanley out to fix this on his day off It has been over a month since the inspector has been here.

I am now in a position where I am coing to have to hire a carpenter to come in and correct all the misteaks the installer made while installing my windows

I cancelled an order placed on 3/15/02. I put up 100.00 fully refundable deposit and I still have not recieved it. It has been 11 months. I have been told at least 10 times that the check is in the mail. I have been spoken poorly too and mocked by Rita and Angelo. Angelo claims that he does not have a boss/supervisor. I can't get any help with this matter.

I am out 100.00 with no windows or service to see for it.

I had signed a contract to have a custom window to be made and installed. The date was October 21, 2001 and I had left a deposit of $2000.00 (one third of the balance ). The date of was set to measurement for the window was October 26, 2001. I took a day off from work, but the person never showed up to to measure. They called me and rescheduled it for 10/31/2001. The day befor 10/30/2001 the person named Richee calls around 6.30 PM and says can he come in now? I said it was fine so that the work can be started. The guy comes in at around 7.30 and takes the measurement. He then promises that somebody from the company will call in within a week to set up an appointment for installing the windows. To date (11/23/01) nobody has yet called me. I don't know what the status of my work is!

I've called number of times may be atleast 6 to 7 times. Everytime the first thing I am asked is my address and then the lady puts me on hold for next 20-30 minutes. After that they tell me that the windows are not ready yet and someone might call you soon. Initially they said that it usually takes 1-2 weeks after measurement. Now they say about 3-4 weeks.. I am still wondering whether my windows will ever be installed. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I have left a deposit of $2000.00 paid by check on 10/21/01 which they very promptly cashed in. I could be spent this money elsewhere with other stuff which were also a priority for me.

Expert Review

Joseph TruiniHome Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.    More about Joseph→

U.S. Window Factory is a Georgia-based, family-owned business that sells vinyl windows and doors at close to wholesale prices.

• Specializes in window replacement: Consumers can replace aging or broken windows with new, low-maintenance vinyl windows.
  • Energy efficient: U.S. Window Factory uses vinyl in all windows in order to more tightly seal the window and improve energy efficiency.
  • A focus on windows: While this company specializes in vinyl windows, it also offers a line of patio doors and entry doors, as well as house siding and rain gutters.
  • Double thick glass is standard: All windows manufactured by this company have double-thick glass for greater energy efficiency and security.
  • Installation available: Professional installation is available directly through U.S. Window Factory.
  • Best for Anderson Windows are best for homeowners, condo owners, landlords and business owners.

Compare Windows & Doors