United Movers Group

Established in 1992, United Movers Group is family owned and operated. Specializing in long distance moves, piano moves, packing/crating, antique moves, corporate relocations. This includes secured storage in our climate controlled storage facilities throughout the United States with pick up opportunities in every state except Hawaii and Alaska. United Movers Group is licensed and insured to give you peace of mind and the highest quality of service. With over 25 years of experience, whether your move is big or small, close by or far away, our moving staff will be happy to make your relocation a stress-free success. United Movers Group offers discounts to military veterans, senior citizens, and no extra charge for weekends or holidays. We are here to help. Give us a call today for your free moving estimate!

Compare Moving Companies

Research top Moving Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Please do not use this moving company! The mover urinated on my king-sized mattress after I refused to pay him more money. Let that information soak into your brain and convince you to use another company. My family used the services of United Movers Group for a move from Durango, CO to Austin, TX on 04/07/17. Our belongings were delivered, after multiple phone calls inquiring to their whereabouts, on 05/06/17. The grand total of the move was $3191.00. United Movers Group collected $840 for a deposit, and $780 on 04/07/17 when they picked up our items from Durango. The payment due upon delivery was $1571. Note: the bill of lading, which is supposed to be delivered the day the move occurs, was not presented to me until 05/06/17.

On 05/06/17, the two movers began moving in our items. Note: I was alone during the move. They had use of a freight elevator, which we had reserved for them. After moving in a few items, the movers stopped, and proceeded to have me sign the bill of lading. They wanted me to pretend I signed it on 04/07/17. I did not feel comfortable signing a document I should have been presented with a month ago. They said if I did not sign, they would leave all my belongings in the street. Additionally, at this time, one of the movers asked me for more money. I refused, stating I would only pay the remainder of $1571. The mover called his boss, who convinced me to sign the form, which he said acted as my receipt. I told him the mover was demanding more money, and he said that I did not have to pay any more than the agreed upon price.

After this conversation, the movers brought in the rest of the belongings. I'm unsure if the conversation with the boss angered the movers, because right after they left, we discovered that our king-sized mattress was soaked in urine! It stank, was sopping wet, and completely unusable. When I touched the mattress, my hand came back wet and smelling of pee. We had to drag it onto the balcony because it made the entire apartment smell like urine. This mattress was purchased in 09/2015 and was still in great condition.

I cannot help feeling like this attack was personal. I'm a woman, and my husband was unavailable during the move. I felt like the movers did their best to degrade me in the most demeaning way they could figure out in a short time. The action of someone removing his private parts and using them to desecrate my bed feels like nothing short of a violation.

After the move, I spoke to someone named Walter, who did not seem to care that this had happened to me, and had the audacity to claim I urinated on my own mattress. I have since talked to Stellar, who is nicer than Walter, but still will not help. The moving company is refusing to refund the amount of the mattress and the cost to remove it.

Do not contract this company to relocate - I am writing this email to communicate a concern that has been brought up in multiple conversations amongst your staff at United Movers Group. In my research the reviews placed per previous consumers were both great and also not so good. With my scenario in moving from Ohio to Florida, I had hoped that the reviews of the good would outweigh those negative since there was plenty of detail provided per the positive along with your sales representative truly inspiring us to make the move with your provided services.

As we made our decision to discontinue services with a previously reserved competitor, and move forward with your company, my family and I had full confidence that all was as transparent as it needed to be and there were little to no questions other than the physical inventory that needed to have been completed on the date of our scheduled pick-up. I lieu of the volume/space taken up in the truck, we continued and understood that a true figure had been reached and agreed to the terms we went forward with the contract and your transportation crew.

In our review of bill of lading and discussion with the crew lead, we were advised to review the contract and come to be aware that the initial date of available date of delivery would be the first possible (not guaranteed) date of delivery. This being the 22nd of May, we have revisited the contract and were clear to understand that the East Coast deliveries would not exceed a 14 (business) day window. In light of additional time required, your contract also claims that additional time may be required in light of inclement weather, or other items outside of the controls of your ability to transport from which we would be made aware in the form of communication from your company.

Our concerns are the below and similar communications have been prepared for the Better Business Bureau, FMCSA, Consumer Affairs platform along with a message board within my place of employment. 1. Delay with no communication nor a probable and/reasonable ETA for delivery 2. Poor service or customer assistance. Representation was either distasteful per the lack of care for personal belongings and disregard for general concern presented at time of call on customer's behalf. 3. Screening of phone calls. Contacting from direct (caller ID provided) was avoided each call made. Contact (caller ID blocked) and mainly responded (in most cases disconnected) when requesting management or someone who provide some answers or direction. 4. No information provided as per the delay (root cause) or whereabouts of my belongings.

Although there can be extenuating circumstances leading to a delay in delivery of anyone's personal belongings, the company is responsible for maintaining a log and open line of communication with a consumer of which services have been rendered. With no inclement weather nor any provided reasoning behind the previously mentioned 14 business days per the East Coast delivery time frames, there is nothing stating (nor has been communicated) any reason as to why the items paid for in advance should not already been in my possession.

Although I have gone on to conduct this move in hopes to assist with communicating with the relocation groups within my place of employment (JP Morgan Chase & Co.) I do intend on notifying any/all message boards we have in place to avoid any further business with your firm moving forward. We have much movement on an international (and even more in a domestic level) for relocation of employees for the company.

I am providing a copy of this communication to the Better Business Bureau in hopes to add to the recently placed review against your company back in April of 2017 per the added “Initials Action Plan” you have in place for segments within your contract on changing rates. I am sending this communication to the Attorney General offices for both Illinois and Florida with your firm current consumer dealings I’ve faced at this time and with the hopes of bringing to light the circumstances many have posted on social media (FB, Twitter, etc…) and other forums in the past with similar business with your firm.

A formal claim will be opened within the next 72 hours (3 calendar days) of this communication based on the provisions of the FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) as the company/services are bound to abide by. I completely understand and am in compliance with the customer responsibilities as stated within the FMCSA provided within the contract details from your firm. I am also aware of the responsibilities which should be met by your company per the bill of lading we have in our possession along with the FMCSA guidelines advised per the moving company (in this case you). There are 14 points listed per the bill of lading, that are to be followed and the below have yet to be met: The name, address of any other movers, when known, who is involved in the transportation of my shipment (as each contact made I’ve been provided with "..we’ve dispatched the driver (no name/contact/address) and you will hear back from.." line is then disconnected.

Non-guaranteed service, there is still no date/period of time provided on ANY communication made that has been made. we’ve been given 14 business (excluding holidays/weekends) days from initial available date (5/22/17), date has come and gone**, 21 business (excluding holidays/weekends) days in the event of any inclement weather (with communication from your firm to me or my spouse with contact info provided upon retaining your services in order to assist with avoiding any delays). **Being kept in the dark as per the whereabouts of my belongings, purposes/reasoning for the delay in deliveries of my belongings and a continued attempt to reach out to your firm (and not vice-versa) I have come to the decision of the communication you have just been issued.

If you should care to prevent any further communication being expanded amongst the previously mentioned parties/social boards, please ensure your communication is made to me directly before the end of business day today (6/23/2017) (EOD 5PM EST) @ the provided mobile number as I will be gladly willing to discuss this communication and would care to resolve with lesser need for escalation and additional time loss.

Contact was made to only determine that UMG had my delivery (in their systems per a recorded conversation) already completed. My items were found in the state of Indiana due to an internal error on their behalf and the error on two separate moves made. I was advised that the items would be delivered the week of July 4th (at earliest).

This would be outside of both their 14 day East Coast delivery standards, outside of a 21-30 day inclement weather standards outside of their control (which there has been none between that time to now) and only to have an internal error as the cause for our delay in having our personal belongings, in a new state, new house, time taken off or work and vacations canceled to avoid missing a potential delivery, which has never come. The company has not met their expectations to the contract they are bound to, hence this reporting. *a similar communication has been sent to the BBB (Illinois). To this day (6/29/2017) there has been no resolution (or receipt) of my belongings.

They put in their contract that they have 14 days to deliver from the date specified in your contract. When you tell them that is way too long of a time for them to show, they assure you it will be the day in your contract or the next day. When they don't show up they tell you they have 14 days and they can't even find your goods. They also will tell you an initial price and then change the price substantially upwards. Please listen to me and stay clear of these idiots.

This review is long, but if you are considering using United Movers please read it. Once they get a deposit they never return your calls and hold your stuff hostage until you give them a Post Office Money Order before they even take anything off the truck. After researching and speaking to many moving companies Joshe from United Movers Group gave me quote of $2700 to move a one bedroom house.

I didnt have a dining set or anything from a kitchen since my previous landlords provided that for me. He told me that United Movers Company own all their own trucks, employ their own drivers. and that the driver that picks up my furniture will deliver my furniture. He told me that two weeks before the move a Quality Assistant person would call to get an exact count of everything that I have. Joshe also told me that any more than a flight of stairs to the door is an extra charge, but if things are going upstairs in the house there is not charge. He told me that I could pick any moving date within a three day period, and that I would have my stuff within 14 days. I gave him my moving date then.

Joshe told me he would be my contact from beginning until end and I could contact him anytime and he could tell me where my belongings were. I gave him a deposit of $835 payable by electronic debit from my bank account. He told me that using my credit card there was a more costly charge. He told me they were discard my bank information after this payment, that I would pay the remaining in two parts, half of the remaining at pick up and the other half of the remaining at drop off. Three week before my pick up date Joshe was not answering my emails or returning my calls. When I called customer service I was told he had a family emergency and would be back soon. I was told someone would call me to get an exact count of my furniture.

One week before my pick up date no one had called me and I called and spoke to Jonathan. He told me that he would take an inventory of my things. I asked if he knew when Joshe was coming back, and he didnt. I gave Jonathan measurements of all of my furniture and boxes. I gave him an exact count of everything. He told me that he wanted to add more room on the truck even though I didnt need it, and quoted me $5100. He told me that they wouldnt charge me for adding more room if I didnt use it and it was a safeguard I agreed.

I asked him to confirm my moving date of April 26th and he told me it would not be a problem and dispatch would call the day before to give me a time. I told him that I had to move this day, because I have a dog and made hotel reservations throughout the cross country trip. If they couldnt accommodate this day let me know now and at this point I could move the reservation without a cancellation charge. He told me they would pick up my furniture the 26th. Jonathan told me he would be my contact from beginning until end.

Two days later I noticed a debit from my checking account for check ** in the amount of $965. I called my bank since I never authorized it. They told me it was to United Moving Company. I called Jonathan and asked what was going on. He told me that since the quote increased the deposit increased. He used the bank account information that I gave Jonathan and I did not authorize this, I was not happy. Jonathan told me he forgot to tell me that he was going to use my account information and tell me how much he was going to take out. I called BOA and told them to never authorize anything from United Moving Company again.

One day before my moving date the dispatch called me and told me they would not be able to move me on the 26th and instead would be there a day later on the 27th. I asked to speak to a supervisor and Walter ** took my call. I explained the unhappy experience I have been having with United Movers Group and also if the company was going to pay the charges for me to change my hotel dates that I made since I have a dog. He told me that it is not his or the companies problem that I have to move my reservations or pay for the charges. He was unsympathetic, and never apologized for the behavior of the company that I have been receiving.

I asked to speak to his manager and he told me he was the top of the line and that no one was above him. I asked him for the owners name. He told me that I didnt need to talk to the owner. I told him I wanted to write the owner about my experience with United Movers Group. He told me that I didnt need to know who the owner is. I called back and spoke to Cynthia and she apologized and understood my reason for being upset. She told me she would be my contact person from beginning until end.

On April 27th the movers showed up. Juan the driver started packing my things and told me that it would be $8500. I told him I couldnt pay that and to start taking things off the truck. He told me that he would bring it down to $6183 if I would take care of him and the other driver by giving them extra money. I agreed since there was no option to find another moving company. They already had $1800 of my money. I asked Juan if he would be the one driving the truck to Charlotte, NC. He told me no. The truck they pulled up in had no logo or anything that read United Movers Group. My mother recorded the entire conversation of Juan trying to scam me out of money.

On May 5th I called the company and asked where my stuff was since I requested a date of May 8th delivery. I could not get in contact with Cynthia. They told me my stuff was still in California and was being loaded and would leave tomorrow. I told them I would call back Monday to see where they were. I have never been able to contact Jonathan or Cynthia again. On May 8th I called and no one answered or returned my calls. When I went directly to sales they answered and transferred me. This is how I could only reach customer service for the rest of my experience. They told me they didnt know where my stuff was.

The next few weeks I called several times. No one would tell me where my stuff was or when it would arrive. Jeremy told me that he was going to take over managing dispatch since the dispatch manager quit. He told me to call him anytime. I told him how the pick up driver was extorting money from me in addition to what I paid United Movers Group. He told me they are paid a salary and they should not do that and would talk to the supervisor about that. I have never heard or could contact Jeremy again.

On May 19th a Eli the driver called me to let me know he would be there on the 20th and would call me that day to give me a time. Eli called me from a block from my house and told me he would not be able to bring the truck to the house. I told him it would be possible. I live on a corner so he could park in front or on the side and easily have access to the front or back door. He told me he didnt think it was possible and for cars to get by, I told him it was. He moved the truck the way I told him, parked, and cars were able to get easily by him.

When he came in to collect the Money Order before they take anything off the truck he started yelling at me why did I write United Movers Group on the Money Order. I told him it was written on the part of the money order that is my receipt. I asked if he works for United Movers Group. He told me he works for everyone. The truck read, I took pictures. He didnt work directly for United Movers Group.

Eli wanted to charge me a shuttle charge and I told him I would not pay. Eli wanted to charge me $70 for taking anything upstairs in the house. I told him the office told me that was free. He told me he didnt want to argue and we began moving. I helped move things out of the truck with them. My stuff took up 5 feet of the truck and they stacked everything that I got bright orange fragile stickers on top of those boxes. They were there two hours and the following is missing and or broken. Eli told me that I could file a claim, but it isnt that expensive to replace a glass table top.

Eli asked that I come to the bedroom to help him put my bed frame together. He then told me that he needed to call his wife to let her know that we would be trying out my bed. This was not appreciated at all. I have contacted United Movers Group several times to file a claim for the missing glass table top and damages to my furniture and they never have responded. Only use United Movers if you want to be charged doubled. Have the sales rep tell you one thing and they take your money and do another. They damage your things or it goes completely missing. I would not want this to happen to anyone else and that is why I am writing this review.

DO NOT USE THEM! I wanted to move my late grandmother's belongings to Michigan and they never got them here. Two months after they picked up the estate belongings, we finally tracked down the mover to Arizona and went and got our things and brought them back. Of course, several valuable antiques were missing and they don't care. We also received three boxes that didn't belong to us. They offered a partial refund once they get the money back from the driver, even though United took the money. The driver will no longer take our calls, so the money will probably never show. His name is Ruby.

United Movers are rude, and when they do answer your call, they put you on hold and never come back. Walter is demeaning and doesn't care about your move (once they have your money). Read Consumers Reports - don't give any moving company cash upfront, which is what United Movers requires. I can't warn you enough!!! DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR THINGS.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Movers Group?

I was moving interstate, out of North Dakota. So I went on a website looking for quotes and 20 different companies called me. That's when I got in contact with a United agent, Chris. Honestly, I didn't really want quotes over the phone. I wanted quotes to be done in-home. They said that they were able to send somebody, but I couldn't have time, so they offered me a guaranteed price over the phone. I was a little bit skeptical, but they took me in the Department of Transportation and they looked legit, so I gave them a shot. I had a five bedroom home and I signed up for full service. One of the best decisions I made. My price was 75 and it ended up going down to 55. And they did everything that was on the contract and everything that I asked them to.

The crew came in the exact time window that my agent told me. It was between 9:00 A.M. and 12:00 P.M. They had four men. Two of them handled the packing, and the other two handled the furniture, the quilts, the wrapping and shrink wrapping. They told me that they'll paper pad the dishes and they did. They took care of the china cabinet. When all was said and done, everything was perfectly organized. They didn't even ask for a tip. They just did their job, and I was very impressed. The dispatch guy, Walter, was very friendly and he answered every single question about delivery timeframes and the delivery timeframe was perfect. They kept in contact with me every step of the way. And nothing was crushed, not a scratch. They do excellent jobs and I would recommend it to my grandmother. They're an outstanding company.

I was moving from Michigan to Florida and was gonna go with Mayflower originally but my mom, who had moved with United Movers Group before, told me to check the company out. When I went online, there were some bad reviews and I was a little skeptical. I had moved before but the company I had used was extremely late. I called United Movers Group and liked the sales guy, James, very much. He was really nice and we connected. He was calling me all the time to see how I was doing. And then customer service called me. They introduced themselves, gave me an extension to call and every email that I sent, they answered, too.

United Movers Group explained everything to me like the rules of the road. The moving crew composed of four guys picked me up on time which was awesome and explained everything. The movers looked very professional, too, as they were wearing the United shirt. They walked around the house and told me that I had extra stuff because I had bought another couch so they added that to the inventory. They double-wrapped everything, I signed the bill of lading and they put everything on the truck which was clean. Also, I was the only load in the truck. They reserved the whole truck for my move because I had 2,300 cubes. It was a big move. My stuff was in storage for three weeks, even though they gave me a month, then they delivered my goods and it was good. I didn't even have to file a claim which extremely surprised me. It was a good experience overall and my cousin is gonna move with them next month so he most likely is gonna enjoy it.

I used these guys to move my dad from a tiny little town in North Florida called fort white to his new home outside of Seattle, 5k for the move but totally worth it. The drivers were super friendly and even stayed to have a drink with my dad after everything was all settled. Big shout out to Chris, he was the best guy for getting this handled for me.

This company has been the most horrific, ill-mannered, condescending experience I've ever had. Ever. I hired this company because they quoted a decent price, as I was trying to assist my mother in moving across the country. The original sales rep was kind, took a lot of time assisting me so we agreed to use their service. From here, it all went awry. Their moving guys were unprofessional, argumentative and overall unpleasant. Once they started loading, they stopped and said that the cubic footage was WAYYYY off from what Eric quoted me (As I gave him an accurate accounting of the furniture - which is what he said he was primarily concerned with) and that the cost would be nearly doubled. DOUBLE?

The sales department should be taught how to accurately calculate, within let's say 50 cubic feet. Their customer service was absolutely abhorrent, condescending, rude, and would yell over you when they spoke. Their management was nothing short of despicable and lacked any semblance of helping the situation. I will NEVER do business with them again and would highly DISCOURAGE anyone else from doing business with them either.

We were moving over state lines. So we got a full packing service where they packed everything. The moving coordinator went through everything that I was moving. He took a list of the items room by room, I had to give them every single thing. Then he sent me over a quote, which I printed out. I went to the room again and made sure everything was on it. Then sent it back to them. It went back and forth a couple of times. But there are a couple of things I forgot like my barbecue grill. Then we eventually got everything on the list and nailed it down to what I felt was comfortable as an accurate description of what it was I was moving. He stressed at how accurate that I had to be to make sure that there were no issues. The moving consultant was very good. United Movers Group was very efficient during the move. They did what they said they were going to do. I’ve had no issues from start to finish.

I was moving for a job and United Movers was excellent. The rep who called me knew a lot about the company and pretty much sold it to me. I looked into the moving alert scams and I was just looking for certain things to see if he was going to be able to pick up, and he hit them on the head. They gave me a good price, showed up on time, then pad-wrapped, shrink-wrapped, and bubble-wrapped everything. They did a whole bunch of different stuff that I didn't want to do myself, so it worked out. They had a truck in the area, so it was no issue and it was very convenient. They did my inventory right too. There were a couple of things I left off. I called in and they took care of it. The movers didn't have a big deal with it. They're very picky, but they're actually just accurate and very detailed with what they're supposed to move. The movers did a very good job and I'm satisfied. I already recommended United Movers Group to about four people.

I needed to relocate for work. I got a bunch of quotes from different companies, which were bombarding me. United was the most professional, so I went with them. Their rep, Frank, was very informative and he told me how everything was going down, and it went the way he said it would. Also, I could get a hold of him anytime and the communication was good. The delivery guys were very professional and they came in uniform. They were on time, efficient and they knew what they were doing. I could not have done what those guys were doing. I had a great moving experience and I really appreciated everything they did. I will use them again and I have recommended them to my uncle already who might be moving down here as well.

I used United Movers Group when I moved back to Ohio. Work picked back up here, so I relocated. The coordinator, Chris, was very helpful in getting me all set up to move. I have no complaints at all. Everything was early, so it worked out very well. Overall, it was very timely and a great experience.

I submitted my information online somewhere and United Movers Group gave me a call. Their coordinator went over every detail with me and walked me through the process; what to expect, the move date, what was needed to be packed, what the movers’ responsibilities were and what my responsibilities were. Also, the moving crew was very efficient in the way that they wrapped up all the furniture with the blankets and they really handled my furniture well. They wrapped up everything quicker than I expected, which was good because I needed to be out of my house on a certain date. I would definitely use them again.

My wife got a better job, so we moved. The gentleman from United was pleasant, quick and very thorough with the inventory. I didn’t think things like brooms and vacuum cleaners were going to make a difference but he made sure he asked me about everything that I had that was going on the truck. I never would've thought to mention things like rakes and shovels. He said that everything affects it because they're under contract. He also kept in touch with me throughout the entire duration of the move. It wasn’t like I just called them and then I didn’t hear from him again. As we got closer to the move date, he made sure everything that I put on inventory list was still going and made sure there was nothing else I had to have.

In addition, the delivery guys were very efficient and made sure that they evenly wrapped everything in the house with a pad or some shrink wrap. We had the boxes packed already, so all they had to do was move the boxes but they got to load and unload it pretty quick. They were all polite, too. They were hungry so we got them pizza.

This was the second time I ever did long distance. The first time, the price ended up being almost double. But with United, it was right on top. I ended up getting $150 back because we had a little bit less stuff than what we thought we were going to have or the size was less because the rep said everything that I had on the inventory list was on there. Some of the stuff was bigger than it really was so the cubic feet ended up a little bit less. I know they know I was happy with the move. My wife and I will give them a tip and I would recommend them to a friend or family member.

I had to move for personal reasons. I submitted a request online and United Movers Group gave me a call. They gave me a quote over the phone, and I just told them all the furniture that I have. The moving coordinators were very thorough, friendly, and answered all my questions. They asked me about anything possible. They asked me about the dimensions of my mattress. They even gave me free mattress covers and TV packs. They also did my glass tops for free. I was quoted almost five grand, and my price ended up to be lower. They did great. Even in the emails after I made the reservation deposit, they got back to me.

The moving crew was very nice. They loaded my stuff up very quickly. I was surprised that they got me out in three and a half hours. Legitimately, every single picture that they showed me online on how my furniture would look like, it literally looked like that. I have no complaints about United. They're the best movers I've ever dealt with. They didn’t lowball me. They gave me the worst case scenario up front. They protected all my vases. They're everything they said that they would be. I already recommended them to a friend who's going to be moving with them as well, and I would refer them to anybody.

I needed to move for work in Florida and needed a reliable moving company. I did some research online and came across United Movers Group. I booked with them and was very pleased with their services. Everyone was very professional and moved me within the window period that I requested. I recommend this company because not only I got a discount but I got my stuff in a timely manner.

I went from New Jersey to Florida. I had a lot of fragile items and asked United Movers Group if they would take care of the things as if it were their own. The gentleman that instructed me on how he was gonna move was very informative on how they were gonna take care of my belongings. I'm very appreciative of him for explaining everything in detail. I watched the crew work and they were very productive. Also, the guy that took my inventory explained how everything is done in cubes. It was absolutely perfect. They did exactly what they said they were gonna do. They charged me the same price and there was no hidden fee. Overall, I'm happy and completely satisfied with the result of the move. It's quick and easy.

I had a great experience with United Movers Group. The communication was always great. My rep was very informative. He explained everything to me perfectly, and everything that he told me was exactly how it went on the move day. He gave me his cell phone number, so I was always able to get a hold of him 24/7, which was nice because my wife was freaking out. The crew came, and they were early, which was even better. They were all in uniform, and very professional, and they did everything that my rep told me they were going to do. They had the loading, unloading, disassembly, reassembly, and the packing, too. They really took care of everything.

Our move was from Ohio to Chicago. So it wasn’t a huge distance but it was definitely a decent size move for me. I have four kids, and one of them is a newborn so I had a lot of stuff. Also, I have a 75-inch TV that needed special crating because it's extremely heavy, and they did a fantastic job with that. I just had my brother move out to California and I recommended them to him. He used them for his move, and he had a great experience.

I was inquiring online and I had come across United Movers Group. I went on various websites and I did a lot of shopping. I got calls from about 10 different movers. United Movers Group also had reached out to me. I've never done something like this before but I always do my due diligence whenever I'm spending a good amount of money. The person that I spoke with was very informative so I liked that. I spoke with two people there and one explained everything to me as far as how the process works. And between that and the driver that came out, it was a well overall experience. But, I didn't like how much expensive it was. I had a big move but I'm sure that it would've been like that with any company.

My move was from Florida to Los Angeles, California. My wife was there for the most part of the pickup. I relocated to work so when they came to drop everything off, I just dealt with the driver. He was the guy that I was coordinating with the whole time during the move. The other couple guys that were there were friendly but they didn't say much. They were just working. They're a very good company even with all the stuff that I had going on. I've also already referred them to another friend who is moving out here.

If you want to know my opinion about United Movers Group, I would say, this is a well-organized company who knows to respect its customer's demand. They had excellent customer service. I was always in contact with their friendly agent. He was quite informative regarding the position of items. Other than the customer care agent, all staff I met was skilled, helpful and talented. They know how critical situation need to be handled. When they couldn't find solution on how to bring out the oversize couch through narrow and spiral staircase, they planned to solve with angling the item tightly straight from third floor to downstairs. I was astonished to see the furniture clean with no ripped or damage. Do I need to say anymore? But I am definitely able to write a long essay about their positive steps during my move. Precisely, the service was excellent and of course highly recommended.

I had a fantastic experience with United Movers! I moved my home and family from the Chicago suburbs to the Fort Lauderdale area. I had a hands free, stress free move, and my personal belongings were cared for properly and respectfully. I am pleased with my recent experience with united, and would confidently refer them to a friend or family member! Thanks again for a smooth transition to our new home!

United Movers Group Company Profile