Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
Alan and Kerry Knight established Tub King in 1993. They specialized in antique and cast iron bathtubs, eventually opening up a showroom in Jacksonville, Florida. Tub King entered the walk-in bathtub market in 2006. They currently offer refinishing services and refinishing training in addition to their bathtub business.
- Soaker option: Soaker tubs have the same features of the hydrotherapy models but forgo the air jet system, providing a relaxing soak. Prices start at $2,395.
- Hydrotherapy bathtubs: Tub King’s Seaspray hydrotherapy walk-in features 18 air jets, a 6-inch step-up, a slip-resistant floor and a door that is 18 inches wide. Prices start at $2,695.
- Dual system walk-ins: Tub King’s dual system walk-in bathtubs are outfitted with 18 air jets and six whirlpool water jets. Prices begin at $2,995.
- Shower suites: If you need an entire shower suite, Tub King can help you find the right one to fit your space. Tub King offers shower suites with various features, each available at different price points.
- Free shipping: Tub King offers free ground shipping to the contiguous United States. Free shipping only applies to new bathtubs and bathtub bundles.
- Best for senior citizens, those with limited mobility and people considering aging-in-place features.
Compare Walk-In Bathtubs
Tub King Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Tub King
- 6593 Powers Ave., #1
- Postal Code:
- United States