Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
More about Shelley→
Tub King Brothers Alan and Kerry Knight started out in the antique clawfoot bathtub business and bathtub refinishing training. They currently offer refinishing services and refinishing training so the sale of walk-in bathtubs is a sideline for them.
- Prices: Prices are listed on the website and are lower than many other dealers and manufacturers.
- Shipping: They offer free shipping to the lower 48 states.
- Variety: There are 4 models from which to choose.
- Finished look: They are less aesthetically pleasing than other bathtubs.
- Variety: Their free shipping is curbside only so it would be necessary to find a reliable plumber to install the tub as well as to know how to measure the bath area correctly before ordering.
- Best for Individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, individuals who want to consider aging-in-place features, individuals who are obese and have difficulty bathing in standard tubs, individuals with arthritis, individuals who are good at Do-It-Yourself projects and those with chronic pain.
Compare Walk-In Bathtubs
Tub King Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Tub King
- 6593 Powers Ave., #1
- Postal Code:
- United States