Traeger Wood Fired Grills

Compare Barbecue Grills

Research top Barbecue Grills recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The heating in the system is excellent and very well dispersed throughout the chamber. I get better performance than I have out of any of the others I've owned. For the quality that it is, you are really getting a great value. It's robust and feels like a much more expensive one. I have yet to see this with any other systems. It has a sleek powder coated outside, which feels very sturdy. I don't think you would have to worry about scratching for a while unless you really hit it hard. This whole thing feels really robust and is manufactured from some very high quality materials. You can feel the quality when you first open it up.

The performance is really great and overall easy to use. I just throw some hamburgers on the grill and takes a couple minutes on each side. It's honestly the best grill I've ever had. The value is perfect. It was very cheap and it's one of the best grills I've ever got. It's very much worth the value and I'm really happy. The appearance is sleek and modern looking and doesn't look bad at all. I can keep it outside without worrying about the neighbors thinking it's ugly. I've been grilling on this grill for months and months and nothing is wrong with it. it still looks brand new. Even when I do a lot of cleaning to it, it stays the same. The durability is great.

The performance of the grill works great and it is easy to use. It is very user friendly and I am satisfied with my purchase. It lights easy and cooks great. For the money that I spent on the item, I would say that the value of the grill is decent. I would purchase another grill from this company. For the money that I spent the appearance is fairly decent. I doesn't look cheap. I love this purchase and will buy another one if needed. The durability of the grill is great. I have forgotten to bring it inside when it has rained and I have not had to worry about rust starting on it.

We are very happy with the product. It does a nice job. I would recommend this product to friends and family. We love to cook so for us it's a very nice feature to have in our home. The value was good. We spend about $100 and felt that that was a good price. We've had no issues with it and think we made a good deal. It looks very nice in our home. It's stylish and unique. I'm happy with the color and design. It brings character to our home. I would recommend this model. It's very durable. We have a four-year-old and a one-year-old who are always playing with toys and running around knocking into things. This has held up well.

The product enriched my food experience phenomenally. It blended with my food to make my food flavorful and distinctive. I love the product and the way it enhances my food. It is a huge value to me because there is no other product like this product out there on the market that enhances food the way this product does. I am happy that I came across this product.

The product has a satisfying appealing to it. Unique packaging and eye-catching when you're looking through the aisles. Caught my attention immediately and I highly recommend trying the product out. The product is very durable. Great asset to have when you want something that will always retain the same taste every time you try the product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Traeger Wood Fired Grills?

The Traeger brand is very useful because the grill is perfect for bbq's and it performs very well and seems like it lasts very long and I also prefer this grill brand because it is very high quality so I think I will have this type of grill brand forever and be a loyal consumer of this product. The value of the Traeger grill is very good and I think the value is outstanding because it performs well under pressure therefore it is a very high quality and high efficient grill to use to cook anything you want. The Traeger grill is large and made of steel it looks like a robot almost. The Traeger grill looks like a high tech gadget used to cook any type of grilled meal you want to satisfy your guests. The durability of this Traeger grill is amazingly outstanding and very very very good and well because I use this grill at home and there shows no sign of weakness or breakage or damage.

It worked really nicely and it is worth the price. I had no problems. It was fast and we had a lot of fun cooking on it. I really enjoyed it. I would recommend it to all. It worth all the money I paid for it. I would of paid more for it. We had a lot of good cooks. The appearance was really good because I like the color of it and it matches my patios. The durability was good.

It costs 700. Good looking with two racks. Healthier cooking with pellets: doesn't require constant monitoring; can smoke, roast, bake, etc. I have it for 2 years. Excellent. This is the most amazing grill! I wouldn't trade it for any other! Cooks everything to perfection if you follow the instructions! Easy to use! Great customer service from company.

Sawhorse cart style features a side bar for stability. Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability. Digital Pro controller keeps the preset temperature within +/- 15 degrees Fahrenheit for precision cooking. Dual probe meat thermometers allow you to grill different cuts of meat to different temperatures. Large capacity hopper (18 pounds) features a clean out for quickly changing smoke flavors. Excellent, smokes great. Makes the best ribs and chicken.

Traeger Wood Fired Grills Company Profile