1.42/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

72 Traeger Wood Fired Grills Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Loved the idea of a "pellet smoker" - less stress, delicious meat. Bought mine at Costco 1 year ago and have used it many times with mixed results, not exactly stress less. Last time using it the pellet hopper caught on fire, turns out the auger chamber is packed full of pellets and won't move. Attempted to open chamber to clear and with this model it is extremely difficult (with unit sold thru Costco - newer ones look easier...) so I called customer service hotline. Called different 4 times and talked with a different live person each time and was promised a call back to schedule an in house repair. Never received one call back so I tried to email and again never received a return email. I have no choice but to return smoker to Costco.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

This grill was highly recommended by a local dealer and twice it has cut out on me mid-cooking, with ERR on the display. DON'T buy a Traeger, stick with charcoal or propane, I had to dispose of two loads of undercooked meat using this grill. It just cuts out when it feels like it leaving the meat uncooked.

Get expert buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Ordered a Traeger Ranger and paid with PayPal. Never was delivered. Traeger blamed PayPal for a failed transaction. PayPal confirmed transaction was completed and they had the money. Traeger then claimed they couldn’t find the order. Gave them the order # and the PayPal transaction # and claimed they couldn’t find them. PayPal is now reimbursing me and collecting from this crooked seller. If you read the reviews they use the “we can’t find the order” excuse over and over again. Never buy from them again.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Purchased a grill through Costco with a sales member from Traeger. We filled out all the paperwork together I was asked to purchased a grill through Costco.

After 10 days of not seeing anything in my email I called them. They told me they had no order. After two weeks and more phone calls then a grill finally shows up but without the cover or the pallets which I paid for and was on the order. Three calls into managers and customer service still not resolved. When I threaten to take the grill back to Costco I was told to go ahead and have a nice day.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Super excited to receive my brand new Traeger Timberline 1300 pellet smoker. When unboxing and putting together I noticed I was unable to attach legs due to damage to the unit. Instead of a nice round hole where legs would go, there was no holes, just where the hole should be smashed together. I instant contact Traeger and sent pictures of the damage requesting a new grill. They would not provide any case number and said they needed to review pictures which would take a few hours. 3 days goes but and no response. I open a PayPal dispute (NOT claim) and they contacted Traeger again. Now they refuse to do Anything unless I close the dispute but if I close dispute, I lose all my consumer protection. They could of handled this situation so much better. I will never purchase a smoker from them again. Horrible customer care.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Traeger Wood Fired Grills?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I have a Traeger Texas 34 Grill I purchased in January. It worked well for a short stint (1 or 2 sessions) and now will not get to the desired heating temperature, above 400. I have called Traeger and they have sent me multiple parts (2 new controllers/probes/fans) to replace in it, on my own time. Still not working. Upon calling them they said they could not send me a new grill because I purchased from Amazon. They said I needed to contact them. A $900 investment is essentially useless now. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Please read again - do not buy Traegers. Not only will you be wasting money, you will be unable to get your money back! Do not be fooled by their customer service slogan: "TRAEGER'S LEGENDARY CUSTOMER SERVICE is the best out there. If you have any questions about your Traeger grill or need tips on cooking your first Thanksgiving turkey, our seasoned experts have your back. We're here for you 365 days a year including holidays, because we're cooks — not bankers." IT FLAT OUT IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Bought the Costco trade show model after about 4 years of debating the purchase... OK, first one broke on day one as "auger" stopped spinning. Returned and received a new unit. 2nd one smoked a turkey for 4.5 hours. After 4 hours temp. dropped to 100 degrees and it was set to 350. When I opened the smoker to check on why this happened, it exploded into a ball of flames! There was fire shooting out from all sides of the grill and smoke and heat coming from the feeder side of the grill... This was SCARY and could have absolutely caused a major fire, and/or injury!!!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

First one, had an auger problem... told that this never happens. Returned to Costco, now on 2nd Unit. FIRE HAZARD, fire pot overloaded after temp dropped from 375 to 100 on a four-hour turkey. When I opened the lid to see what was going on it EXPLODED into a fireball and then had flames shooting out from all sides of the grill. There was even smoke and heat felt from the firebox side of the grill and it looked as though the overloaded firepot was burning into the auger line as well. DANGEROUS PRODUCT!!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Spent thousands on Traeger, they are ok. Wouldn’t have an issue if they were only $500. But the last one I bought, (Timberline 850) cost $2500 Canadian. Almost burnt my house down because it got over 600F and was still climbing. All Traeger does is mail you more Chinese parts to fix your China made grill. By the end of it you will know your Traeger in and out because you WILL have to take it apart to repair! Overpriced for a smoker with many issues. Timberline lower grill has a portion of the grill removed for some kind of design. They added a 1/4 lip to justify this Grand Canyon of a hole in the back of the grill. Well needless to say if you cook wings or something small and toss them around you will for sure lose the wings to this big stupid hole. But they said they pit the little lip to stop the food from falling... Do they not test these products?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I cannot comment on the quality or Function of the Grills as I never received mine. I order a Texas Elite 34 at the Minnesota State Fair on Aug. 23rd for $899 with a few extras and was told this was the lowest price ever (Not True). They did not tell me about the pro series which I found later. They said it would be delivered within 7 days. 2 weeks later no grill so I called customer service just asking on when I would get the grill. They could not find my order and did not believe I ordered one... They said I had to email them my receipt as they could do nothing on the phone.

After sending a few emails I finally got a response saying they could not find my order and are looking into it. A week later they found the order and blamed the sales guy on entering it... no apology or compensation for such a huge delay but they needed my address to ship, yet it was on the receipt and they billed to my address. I tried multiple times to talk to someone on the phone and they would only communicate through email taking a business day to respond and rarely the same person...

Finally I canceled my order and got a refund for the first payment. Now a week after I got my refund I got charged a second payment... seriously. I emailed them and so far 3 days later no response... I would be afraid now for anyone who has a grill and has an issue to ever get it fixed. Please keep all documents and communication.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I purchased a Traeger 34 inch smoker a month ago and it has never worked correctly. I called customer service several times and the bottom line is that if I want to have it serviced, I have to load it into my car and drive it to Long Beach. There isn't a service dealer in the entire City of Los Angeles! Going to return it to Home Depot. Buy any smoker other than a Traeger.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

Worst purchase of a product that I have ever made. After same issues the first and second cookings, I will use my good ole Brinkmann smoker from here on out. Shuts off with errors and after setting it on 250 will climb to over 400-450 degrees. They say you can set it and forget it, but I'm afraid that my home would burn down if I was not here watching over this junk. When you call customer service same old story. Take everything out, clean firepot put it all back together, then fire it back off. Take your screen out of pellet box and rake them. If you want to smoke meat you don't want to do this every 20 minutes or so. I gave over 600.00 dollars for this and have no more than 50.00 in my Brinkmann. Please read all problems with these before wasting your money!!!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I have used mine Traeger 15 times and it hasn't worked once. I will not hold the temp within 15 degrees as they state. I can set mine to 225 and will go between 180-370. It also consistently shutting itself off with the same error. I have spoken to cust service 12 times and they are worthless. I have had new controller sent and other various parts. I have been on the phone with them for hours. I always have to take my meat off and finish it on my Weber. They refuse to send me a new one. They still demand to go back through the same damn steps as the last 12 times to debug it. Never again. If you see my post on Craigslist, don't buy it, it's a lemon that Traeger will not support.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

First off, in general I was a huge Traeger fan due to my brother-in-law smoking up meat and fish for us for the past 3 years and it was just damn delicious. He also just raved about his Traeger, so finally I took the plunge and purchased a Century 34 model during one their Costco road shows. Customer Service - In general I will give them 4 stars because I am talking with a human, they were seemingly very thorough when I spoke with them and didn't appear to be reading from a knowledge base article when I described the problems. I also grilled them to ensure that the Costco specific model wasn't being manufactured with subpar parts since the price was so much less than retail and seemingly more bells and whistles. More than one representative confirmed that was not the case. This is where it stops being good news.

The first grill - setup was easy and the excitement was all over the backyard. I smoked a brisket, 8 slabs of ribs and the results were amazing!!! After that, I discovered the grill would take more than 1.25hrs to get to 400 degrees (tried starting with lid closed and the prescribed method of smoke with open lid and then crank it up as well). Once the grill made it to 425 or so, I opened to put some steaks on, but before I could close the lid, the temp had dropped to about 380 degrees and never made it above 395 or so. Afterwards, I cleaned out the grill (firepot, etc) and started the initial firing once again, trying to ensure no air pocket was in the auger tube or anything like that.

I fired up the grill once again just to test and see if things would be different. This time the grill got up to about 435 degrees after 1 hour and just as a I clapped, the temperature started quickly dropping and didn't stop until it reached 380 degrees and that's where it stayed. I worked with customer service, testing all of their suggestions and the end result was them recommending to send a new auger motor. I quickly mentioned to them that I am not going to replace a part on a new grill in the $1k range and on top of that the part wouldn't be in for 6 weeks. So I took it back to Costco and interestingly enough there was another Traeger sales rep in for me to speak with.

So now on Traeger Century 34 #2. I immediately completed the initial firing instructions and tested the high temperature setting. After 45 minutes the temp was at 425 (better than before but still a lot worse than their advertised 10-15 minutes). The grill got to 435 and remained there for about 1 hour when I decided I could trust it and grill some vegetables. I opened and placed the vegetables and the temperature went down to 350. After closing the lid and waiting more than a half hour and deciding to allow the veggies to go to hell, the grill finally got back to 400 at the 45 minute mark. I cleared everything from the grates, firepot, etc and started initial firing again. We are now back to taking more than 1.25hrs to get to 400 degrees. Customer service indicated the fan needed to be replaced. 2 screws and I have it replaced just as an exercise to see if this thing will ever work.

Result after the fan replacement: The same as before. Called back in to customer service and this time they want to send out a replacement for the warped heat baffle because "I am certain that's your problem now". Result: I visited a couple of local retailers that sell Traeger and they both steered me away from Traeger, even though they have them on their floor. Final result: I am packing up the Traeger to return it to Costco and I can no longer say that I am a Traeger fan.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I have a Traeger... goes out mid cook with error code... actually exploded twice... over filled fire pot with pellets 3 times. Then remove meat remove grill rack and heat deflector and empty pot. I call this junk. I bought a Pit Boss and have had not one problem. Traeger never again.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

After 3 years my Traeger is a rust bucket, always covered when not in use and under a covered patio. Just turned it on to cook dinner, went out to turn up the temp and close the lid, DEAD won't respond at all, no lights nothing, checked the fuse and it's fine. Not worth fixing.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I bought this grill in May 2018. Had to return it to Ace 9 days later because it wouldn’t keep temp or would go out and fill up with pellets. I had to have the GM of Ace fight for me to get a new grill from Traeger. Once I did the new one seemed to work for about a month. Since then this one does the same thing as far as heat and pellets. I thought this thing was supposed to be a set and forget grill. If I don’t watch the heat it will be 200+ degrees over the set heat or sometimes be at ambient temperature and I have to pull me meat, grill and grease tray out so I can empty the heat pot of all the Unburned pellets. This thing is nothing but trouble. Does it cook great meat? Yes! When it works and you babysit it the whole time. On top of that customer service is about as useless as ** on a boar! They will try and tell you it’s something you’ve done wrong. I will be buying another brand smoker and giving this one to someone who like to deal with troubles.

Also I’d like to mention last week my blower fan went out (3 months old) so I called customer service. They said it would take 9 to 12 business days to get me a new one and they could not Expedite me a new one any sooner. However when I asked if a guy could call and buy one could he have a rush order. She said, "Of course." As soon as two days later. I thought this was poor warranty on their part. When I stated that the grill was only 3 months old and this should not be an issue already she asked if I use the grill often. I said, "Well yes about three to five times a week." She said it may have been wore out already. I laughed and said, "It’s nice to know I pay good money for a product that isn’t going to last unless I Ration the use of it as if it isn’t designed to be used that Frequently." In a nutshell... The product is cheap and nontrustworthy. The customer service is poor and you are the reason it’s not working! Never again will I buy a Traeger grill.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Bought Junior Elite 20 pellet grill at Costco special sales event. Took it home and it simply wouldn't get up to temperature to ignite the pellets. Auger made extremely loud noises and then simply refused to operate. Packed it back up and returned to Costco with no problem. They had no inventory so I called Traeger. Woman on phone was very pleasant and helpful. Asked if I could get Traeger to simply replace the grill at the same price I purchased it for. Her supervisor said no and if I wanted it for that price I would have to drive to another state and purchase it at one of their event presentations. Made no sense to me why they would sell it to someone else for the "event" price but not to me who had already done. Poor customer support and silly supervisor. I will look elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Purchased my grill last fall at Costco, overall it works OK, some meats like Lamb Chops are just delicious. However, customer service seems to be deteriorating as the company is having success. My kids recently purchased me an add on to my Pro 34, a cold smoker. Traeger sells this but does not support it. The installation instructions are incomplete, I was sent parts that do not go with the unit, then customer service couldn't figure it out, this went on for weeks. After getting it installed, I asked for some instructions or recipes on how to use it, there are none. The old cover does not fit now, and Traeger does not sell one to go with a unit with a cold smoker, or plan on doing so. After a web search, I found one at Charbroil that kinda fits. Also, I just saw the same model at Orchard Supply, it now comes with more shelves and upgrades which I now have to buy as extras.

I also saw a Pit Boss unit next to the Traeger, it looks identical and is less than half the price, $399 vs. $900. I would seriously look at this next time. The pellets are expensive at $19 for a 20 pound bag, the price is the same everywhere you go, so price fixing, and they are never on sale. Also, there are many different flavors, Mesquite, Hickory, Pecan, Cherry etc. They recommend you use smoking different meats. I really cannot tell the difference using one from the other.

I feel like it is a marketing ploy to get you to buy more pellets, also, you cannot change the pellets without hand picking/scooping them out of the Hopper which is very tedious, so you don't do it. Also, as mine came from Costco assembled, I didn't realize the lid is held on by cheap screws that were drilled in crooked, so the lid does not close right and leaks a large amount of heat and smoke. I'll have to redrill it and put in bolts to fix it. I never had any issues with a charcoal or gas grill???

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I bought my Traeger Pro Grill a year ago and have thoroughly enjoyed using it. The problems began when it suddenly stopped working. The warranty is a self-service warranty which means you have to service it yourself or load it up and haul it to a distributor for repair should your efforts fail. For this reason I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU AVOID BUYING A TRAEGER GRILL. Anytime you pay 1500 for anything a warranty should mean just that, it’s a replacement warranty. I am terribly disappointed with the response from Traeger. Please feel free to contact me should you need further clarification.

Original review: July 30, 2018

After about 3 months the Traeger stopped working. It seem it need to replace the "hot rod." Frankly, a Traeger repair person should do this. The other Traeger did not work right out of the box: the auger did not turn. This is being returned.

Original review: July 26, 2018

Got the Traeger Pro grill. I was so excited after seeing all of the commercials, unfortunately once I got it together it did not work. No heat on the glow rod no fan nothing. The only thing that worked was the auger and the front panel lights up. Called customer service spent 2 hours on the phone for them to tell me what I already knew they did not work. I told the man on the other end of the line that if it could not work out of the box I did not want it, he stated no returns. Now I am stuck with it. He says, "I will send you the parts needed you can replace them."

The package arrives and only the glow rod no fan! So now the auger and the rod work but no fan. I call into today he states, "I will send the fan," however I had surgery on my shoulder on July 2nd and am not able to move it. I asked for a replacement grill one that works right out of the box. I got told they do not do replacements. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER AND HORRIBLE GRILL. NEVER BUY ONE.

Original review: July 22, 2018

This website has a lot of negative reviews... I mixed some salt and pepper, rubbed onto some ribs, and put on the Traeger. After about 5 hours sitting in my a/c living room, looking out the window, at perfectly managed temp, the ribs were done, perfect, juicy, with a beautiful wood smoky flavor that I've never gotten on charcoal or even in restaurants with professional pitmasters and all. I did phone Traeger when I was putting the grill together and doing the 1st burn in, there were humans there (!) and they were knowledgeable and helpful on the 1st time.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I purchased a Traeger Elite Grill from the website. I use the grill one time and it worked fine. A couple of weeks later we fired up the grill to cook some steaks. Approximately 10 minutes into cooking the auger stopped working. We had to finish our meal cooking it on the stove. I looked at the troubleshooting guide and the steps needed to be taken. To determine what was wrong you basically needed to dismantle the electric box and auger housing. I am not an electrician Nor a mechanic and feel this is excessive for a consumer to have to do.

I called Traeger to get a service call at my home. There is a service representative 30 miles away but would only come out when they were in the area. Needless to say, three weeks have passed and the grill still does not work. I have fought with Traeger on the phone. The 3245 day refund window has passed so I cannot get a refund. I cannot return the grill and I'm still waiting for someone to come out and fix it. Traeger products are crap and trying to get them serviced you will have to take the unit to somebody who Services the grill. Don't waste your money buying Traeger products.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I bought my Traeger Model TFS60LZC from COSTCO in 2017. It is poorly made and does not work. Quality Issue: I keep it on a covered patio and the grill is covered with the Traeger supplied grill cover. The internal parts of the grill have already rusted. Grilling Issue: 1. The grill does not reach the set temperature.

2. The grill does not come back to the set temperature after the lid is opened and closed to place the meat. I start it, close the lid, set the temp (startup procedure has changed to this according to Traeger service tech) and after 15 or 20 minutes it is not at the set temp yet...in fact it is declining. Well I need to cook on it and cannot wait forever so I open the lid quickly, throw the meat on, and close the lid quickly.

While the lid is opened then closed, the temperature drops in this short time by 100 degrees or more and then the grill never gets back up to the desired set point over the Traeger recommended 30 minute cook time. This make following the Traeger recipe book for grilling perfect meats impossible...ie "grill at 400 deg for 30 minutes for medium". You have to guess because the temperature never gets above 371 deg in this real life example. Service Issue: The factory service is useless. You will get shuffled around to various techs who email you the same set of troubleshooting instructions. There is no consistency or accountability within the service tech group. You can ask for a service tech supervisor and will be told there is no supervisor.

After you run all the troubleshooting tests and confirm you are using dry pellets, that the outside temp matches the digital start up temp, that the auger is turning and timing on and off properly, that the fan is running properly, that the digital read out temp on the controller matches the temp on a separate oven thermometer, that you have used a shop vac to clean out the firepot and auger tunnel of any pellet residue before starting, that you close the lid of the grill after start up, that you are following the new start up procedures...then the service tech starts sending replacement parts for you to change out...in spite of the fact that all the troubleshooting you just did indicates to them the Traeger is operating properly.

There is no local service center or trained local technician who can come out and service the Traeger. The thing probably weights 300 lbs. so getting it from the balcony of an apartment and down a flight or two of stairs is nearly impossible. I live in Houston and all the troubleshooting and part replacement has to be done by me. Traeger service techs act like it is easy to rebuild the controls on a Traeger but it is not.

Conclusion: I would not recommend the Traeger grill to anyone. It does not work properly, it rusts on the inside, and it is not support by knowledgeable service techs. The Traeger is a bad design and cheaply built. Don't waste your money or time on one if you enjoy grilling outside...just buy a good propane grill and have fun.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I watched the Traeger infomercial on T.V. Seemed easy enough. Ha! QVC ran a similar infomercial on their channel, seemed really easy. Ha! Like a fool and his money are soon departed, I jumped in and bought one. When it came in the mail, I started to assemble it. What a joke! No instructions came with it to tell me where the nuts and screws went. Called the manufacturer. The lady said they had many complaints with the QVC orders, she would email me a copy of the instructions. Well I finally put it together. Performed the (curing and start up method). Bought a nice pork shoulder and started grilling. It is interesting that both infomercials say set the temp and WALK AWAY!!! What a joke, I sat and watched the grill like a hawk for 3 hours, everything was good. I figured I would go eat lunch, ha! What a mistake. When I came back (20 min.) the grill had turned itself off and had an error on the screen.

I called Traeger pushed option 4 for troubleshooting, I explained my problem, the person told me the hopper had stopped feeding pellets, because of a blockage??? (He said it was the nature of the pellets they sell). The fire pot burned out, the blockage miraculously fix itself and began to feed pellets so the fire pot would be full. Take out the meat, disassemble the unit down to the fire pot, vacuum it out (get rid of the pellets in the fire pot). Stir the pellets in the hopper, reassemble the unit, put the meat back in and start again. WHAT THE??? Are you kidding me!!! I pay all of this money. To have to sit here and babysit this piece of ( ) what a joke. Nowhere did they ever say stir the pellets every hour. I consider this a big flaw in their grills. Don’t buy into their commercials. They got me. Don’t let them get YOU!!!

Original review: May 15, 2018

We purchased our wood pellet grill (Model TFB57CLB) from Costco in August 2017. It came with one bag of the gourmet blend pellets. We used the Traeger cookbook to try a few different recipes in the fall. Most of these involve a period of smoking followed by a period of grilling. The grill seemed to work fine at first. We used it a couple of times on warmer days in the winter and it had some trouble getting up to the desired heat level. We started using it regularly again in April 2018. I was careful to clean it and check the pellets etc. The smoking feature seemed to work alright, but when I would turn the heat up for grilling, the grill would usually struggle to get much over 225. I would resort to turning it up to 375 or more just to get it to 225 and then often it would sink back down to 180 or 160. I went to the troubleshooting guide on the manufacturer's website and checked all the components, which seemed to be working fine.

On my most recent attempt, I tried ribs on the 3-2-1 recipe (smoke for 3 hours, cook in covered foil for 2 hours, open grill for 1 hour). The smoking worked fine, but it was impossible to get the grill to get up to 225 (the prescribed temperature) for any consistent time. I found that the pellets would not feed into the auger consistently over time and I had to open the box and help feed the pellets down. It was extremely frustrating to have to check the grill every 15 minutes to see if the temperature was holding. I finally gave up and put the ribs in the oven to finish them.

I wrote to Traeger's customer service email address and explained the problem -- I haven't heard back from them. After reading the reviews on ConsumerAffairs, I now see that I am not alone and that this grill has inherent design flaws that consistently result in the inability to maintain proper grilling heat. We had done a lot of research on grills before deciding to pull the trigger and spend nearly $800 on this grill. Now I feel that we were totally suckered. I haven't even finished my first bag of pellets and I feel like all I got was an $800 smoker and I still have to finish the meat in my oven -- it's a joke. My next step will be to seek a refund from Costco or Traeger. I would not recommend this brand until such time as they convincingly address the defects in their design.

Original review: May 1, 2018

We had a wildfire here. My Traeger was on fire. It finally reached a temperature over 420 degrees. LOL. The inside of a Traeger never lasts!! I was having trouble getting it hot enough.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I've done briskets twice on my Traeger pellet grill and am completely satisfied on the results. The first time I did a single brisket for 15.5 hrs and it was perfect with no fuss. I just did two large briskets for an event that took over 16 hrs and they turned out completely well. Recommend this product without hesitation.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Traeger Pro Series 34 - Nowhere in the advertisements nor the website nor the owner's manual does it let the customer know that in order to prevent stall out's while cooking at low temperatures (250) that the hopper must be stirred every hour and a half or so to prevent gaps in the feed of the pellets. We lost a very nice cut of meat to this after having to get up in the middle of the night to check on the cooking at a temperature of 250 degrees (which had stalled again, leaving the grill and the meat cold). This is the second time using the grill.

Talked to customer service and they are very aware of the problem and told us what to do like we should be aware of it. How can you be aware of a known problem if it is kept a secret? This type of grilling is supposed to be what sets Traeger apart from all the other grills. Unfortunately, you're married to the grill, in fear of losing the heat, losing the meat, and losing your mind... We are extremely aggravated that this problem is not addressed and not re-designed to take care of the "well-known" problem.

Traeger Wood Fired Grills Company Information