Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.35/5

Tractor Supply Co. Shop Now

Unsubscribe at any time.

Tractor Supply Co. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tractor Supply Co.?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tractor Supply Co.?

Original review: July 18, 2020

Tractor Supply usually has everything we need to run our small homestead here in Northern Maine. Customer Service is excellent. They try to keep it well supplied as we are so far from major cities. Quality has almost always been exceptional and prices reasonable. I always recommend to new settlers.

Original review: May 24, 2020

Great store, great equipment but the service in store is not what it should be! Hard to find someone to help you while you are shopping! Like the store and what they offer but service is very poor to say the least!

Get buying tips about Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Best customer service I have ever. I ordered a large stock tank I was converting into above ground pool and was lucky enough to have found one. Like most customers, I show up close to closing and with a truck way too small to pick it up. Due to the work and availability of vehicles to use, I was late and had a tiny truck. So my apologies for that. When I drove up and parked the little tuck to pick up the 8ft stock tank, I was greeted by the employee and told him I was here to pick up that large stock tank and put it on that pickup. Instead of laughing at me or telling me, I was crazy, they loaded it up in the truck and did a great job.

Once I tied it down, I was then able to drive home and make it safely back. Thank God my 9 year daughter got some duct tape that I was able to use to extend the length of the racket straps I purchased to make them work. Now my two little girls will have a pool to swim in all because someone at Tractor Supply Company cared about me as a person and helped make this summer a much better place for my two little girls. First time shopping at tractor supply, and I am a customer for life. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I may have an experience from time to time that is not superior; but all in all, Tractor Supply is a great place to shop and the employees are not only friendly, but very competent. Tractor Supply has many products to choose from and that would be from large equipment to kitty food. I want to take this time to say thank you for such a great place to shop with wonderful and helpful people. I've been shopping at Tractor Supply for many years! Kudos to y'all!!!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

Less than a year old and the bearings went out. Also bought the insurance and these people have sent my mower to 3 different repair centers and still not fixed.. The first repair shop kept my mower over 2 weeks. The 2nd shop kept it over 4 weeks and neither fixed the problem. Now they want another place to get and try to fix it...

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I purchased a Liberty 36 Gun standing safe (1776 Series). I was given a confirmation delivery on 08-10-2020 but it never showed up. The following day (08-11/2020) the delivery driver lied and stated no one was home and could not get an answer at the door. What they did not know is that I have a Ring Doorbell. I then contacted Customer Service and said the truck will be there the next day. Luckily the safe actually arrived (08-12-2020) but upon inspecting the safe I noticed it had been damaged. There were several scratches all of which had removed the finish on the safe revealing the bare steel underneath. Customer Service's solution? Here's fifty bucks, that should cover the cost of some paint. Was not given the option to return the product, only fifty dollars for some paint for me to buy. Unbelievable, horrid customer service! Stay away!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Tractor Supply moderated my question & removed it. Then moderated my review & removed it. So how does anyone trust a company that removes bad ones to skew their rating? You don't! So I'm posting every 3rd party I can. Not good product, items on the website are never available locally, shipping to store or home/business is ludicrous $, not good customer service at all. I'm done.

As a small farmer & rancher I spend 5 figures annually in feed, supplies and ranch equipment & materials, going to a local supplier such as Lee's Feed or the Farm Supply. I have bought rotten wet food, I have bought feed full of weebles, bent/dented rails (returned, didn't buy them after I ordered them or got a discount) pile of junk "heavy duty" tractor wagon that broke 1st use, then the latest 1 calf ate a big divet from the Producer's Pride protein bucket, the other 6 wouldn't touch it, I found that calf dead in the AM. Healthy, active & eating fine at 9pm the evening before. Producer's Pride is Tractor Supplies company, you cannot find any information on them and they have had multiple feed recalls.

Original review: July 21, 2020

I have been a customer for years. I belong to their frequent customer rewards program. For the past year I have had difficulty locating products. The inventory online and what's in the store vary widely. This started long before the pandemic but got much worse after. I spend between $100-300/month. I was thrilled when they offered curbside pickup. I am high risk and do not shop in stores.

First I encountered a 25 minutes wait at the 1st store on a non-busy day. Others came and went and I still sat there in the designated area. No one exited with more product. I complained and switched to another store. I sat 30 minutes and still no one. Went into the store to complain. They were must standing around, talking and laughing. They claimed to not know that I was waiting in the parking lot. I had to load my own vehicle so NOT CURBSIDE PICKUP. I wrote a negative comment on FB and the manager of a third store said that what I had experienced was completely unacceptable and would never happen it at his store. It did and it was WORSE!!!!

At the third store, I was waiting for 30 minutes and still nothing. I saw people arrive, saw employees carry their ONE product to their car and still nothing for me. I called the online customer service number. That employee called the store to complain. Once again they said they had no idea I was out there. Really? I called. You walked by me multiple times. I have since found all my product at Walmart, Amazon or a local feed store. Three months at three different stores but the exact same experience. Each time I finally helped only because I went to complain. How long would I have sat in the designated area if I hadn't?

Original review: June 26, 2020

Be very very careful buying chickens from TSC. I can’t stress this enough..?? On May 8 Tractor Supply in Newnan sold us Cornish cross and told us they were bantams. Bantams!! They were in a bin marked “Bantams”. Six of them. All Cornish cross???? Found this out when I went back to buy them some chick grit and was asked by an employee how old my chicks were. I said I’m not sure and showed her a picture of the day we brought them home. It took her 2 seconds to say the following “Oh. Oh. Those are meat chickens. They won’t live past about 6 months because they get so big. They will die from a heart attack or their legs will break. It’s cruel to keep them alive”. I was completely shocked. I had never heard of such a chicken.

I said “why in the world would Tractor Supply sell someone a meat chicken.???” She just said that some people who work here don’t know anything about chickens. It is so sad. Not to mention - Cornish cross should only be sold special order. These are not a dual purpose bird. They are genetically modified to be eating machines and butchered at 8-12 weeks. I know all this now. Had no idea a “meat chicken” existed until this extremely sad experience. But I am loving these little guys and limiting their food and letting them forage and giving them the best life I can. And I AM NOT GONNA KILL THEM.

All TSC company had to say was they were sorry. And that they would give me 6 new chickens. Thanks but I don’t want anything to do with your company ever again. Because even though I am taking great care of my chickens and doing the best I can, the truth of the matter is they will die early. And what if one breaks a leg. My husband and I are going to be expected to put it down. Which, by the way, is decapitation. Yep. I looked it up. That’s the humane way to kill a chicken. I am so not against those who chose to raise Cornish cross. Please don’t get me wrong. And I am far from a vegetarian. But it’s a choice one makes. And I didn’t ask for this. This breed of chicken had absolutely no business being sold open in the store. It should ONLY be purchased by someone who knows exactly what they are buying.

Original review: June 2, 2020

There is something really wrong with the way this company conducts their business. I purchased live chicks through their website and when prompted by them to review the purchase they twice denied my reviews. They seem to delete all bad reviews from their website because the product I bought had some negative reviews originally and later disappeared. I ordered chicks through their website. It took forever to receive the chicks and when I called to find out the status they told me they would arrive Friday.

When they didn't show up Friday I called again and they told me they would be there Tuesday. Never came Tuesday but Wednesday. I ordered an assortment of chicks because they described the product as a variety of different chicks. When I received all of the same chicks I called and they got in contact with the Hatchery who told me there was no guarantee an assortment would contain a variety of chicks. Very misleading. They shouldn't even be allowed to sell these chicks.

Tractor Supply Co. Company Information