Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.34/5

Tractor Supply Co. Reviews

Original review: May 24, 2020

Great store, great equipment but the service in store is not what it should be! Hard to find someone to help you while you are shopping! Like the store and what they offer but service is very poor to say the least!

Original review: May 7, 2020

Best customer service I have ever. I ordered a large stock tank I was converting into above ground pool and was lucky enough to have found one. Like most customers, I show up close to closing and with a truck way too small to pick it up. Due to the work and availability of vehicles to use, I was late and had a tiny truck. So my apologies for that. When I drove up and parked the little tuck to pick up the 8ft stock tank, I was greeted by the employee and told him I was here to pick up that large stock tank and put it on that pickup. Instead of laughing at me or telling me, I was crazy, they loaded it up in the truck and did a great job.

Once I tied it down, I was then able to drive home and make it safely back. Thank God my 9 year daughter got some duct tape that I was able to use to extend the length of the racket straps I purchased to make them work. Now my two little girls will have a pool to swim in all because someone at Tractor Supply Company cared about me as a person and helped make this summer a much better place for my two little girls. First time shopping at tractor supply, and I am a customer for life. Thank you.

Get buying tips about Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I may have an experience from time to time that is not superior; but all in all, Tractor Supply is a great place to shop and the employees are not only friendly, but very competent. Tractor Supply has many products to choose from and that would be from large equipment to kitty food. I want to take this time to say thank you for such a great place to shop with wonderful and helpful people. I've been shopping at Tractor Supply for many years! Kudos to y'all!!!

Original review: July 4, 2019

Arrived today to purchase a Husqvarna 450 Rancher (chainsaw). Called before I left my home to make sure the item was in the store for purchase. I was told it was, using the SKU provided online. When I arrived just so happened (and unbeknownst to me) I got the manager to help me. I told him what I was there for and he proceeded to help me. The 1st saw was a 455 Rancher. I told him that it wasn't the right saw so he returned to the back and came out with a 450 but not the rancher. Looking at the SKU we confirmed the online SKU didn't match the store SKU.

Long story short. He brought out the 455 Rancher and said he would give it to me at the 450 Rancher cost, and gave me the Military discount (July 4th). I always liked shopping at this store because they have never made me to feel like number. Today just set that in stone. The manager didn't have to do what he did today. Didn't get his name but he did an outstanding job today. Kudos to Harold our cashier for going the extra mile to keep the entire purchase straight.

Original review: June 2, 2020

There is something really wrong with the way this company conducts their business. I purchased live chicks through their website and when prompted by them to review the purchase they twice denied my reviews. They seem to delete all bad reviews from their website because the product I bought had some negative reviews originally and later disappeared. I ordered chicks through their website. It took forever to receive the chicks and when I called to find out the status they told me they would arrive Friday.

When they didn't show up Friday I called again and they told me they would be there Tuesday. Never came Tuesday but Wednesday. I ordered an assortment of chicks because they described the product as a variety of different chicks. When I received all of the same chicks I called and they got in contact with the Hatchery who told me there was no guarantee an assortment would contain a variety of chicks. Very misleading. They shouldn't even be allowed to sell these chicks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tractor Supply Co.?

Original review: May 29, 2020

I tried to order items online, including food for poultry. My 6 items arrived in 3 shipments, including more than a 1-month delay for the food even though the website showed it was in stock at my local store. I phoned several times, but all I was told is that the website is not reliable. I also bought an egg incubator for over $300 that never worked, TSC won't take it back or exchange it, and refused to post my review. Although the staff (when you can find a person) is very understanding, they are unable to actually correct any of the issues. Frustrating, waste of time and money, and I absolutely DREAD needing anything. If you can find what you need ANYWHERE ELSE, go there instead!

Original review: May 26, 2020

Fence Post okay, service at Aiken, SC store very poor. Purchased a fence post and it is okay, nothing special. Service at Aiken, SC is very poor. Took 45 minutes after paying for the post to get the bundle broken. Five customers were waiting for an employee to open the yard gate to obtain the items they purchased. Customers had to request refunds on the products before an employee opened the gate. Employee used bolt cutter to break the band on posts as no posts were available except the ones banded together. Employee failed to use the correct tool for the job. Once the bundle had one band broken, employee could not or would not break both bundle bands. Customer had to struggle to pull out a post and then restack the posts that did slide around to prevent falling and creating a trip hazard.

FORTY FIVE minutes from purchasing the post until the post was made available for the senior citizen to pull post from the partially broken open stack. Then customer had to manually carry the post to their vehicle in parking lot. This review is specific to the Aiken, SC Tractor Supply Store as this is the normal behavior of the service at the store. Purchased from multiple TSC stores in several states and stores, this level of service does not exist at other stores, but is normal at Aiken, SC store. If in a hurry, drive to another town and make the purchase. I suggest either correct the behaviors at the Aiken, SC store or close the store.

This review was written and submitted to Tractor Supply for publication. Tractor Supply's response was: "...Your review cannot be approved because it: customer service focused." Submit something new... Sort of says it all, as far as Tractor Supply's commitment to customer service.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I’ve never ordered anything from Tractor Supply online but they had a good deal on artificial turf and since I am on extreme limited income I purchased two rolls of their artificial turf on the 17th patiently awaiting for because I need this product. All the sudden I got an email from them stating, "Your order's been canceled." What, so I called customer service which I waited online for over 30 minutes before I can speak to someone. There was no reason they canceled my order and now I have to wait five days for my money to be released, therefore, I can’t buy the product from anyone else.

You should not sell things online, take people's money, wait three days and then tell me my order has been canceled leaving me to wait for my money. Terrible online company. Will never order from them again. May not seem like much money to most people but it was a lot for me. I took it from my grocery money so now no product no money and fewer groceries. Thank you tractor for taking my money when you lied about having the product online. Shame on you.

Original review: March 28, 2020

Cannot reach anyone about problems with products or ordering. No one responds to our messages. Our opinion of this company has changed completely and we will never use them again. There is no reason to treat your loyal customers this way. You are losing us.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I’ve been a loyal customer every since they came to the Georgia, (metro Atl.) market. Today is the last time I will ever darken the door. I routinely spend $350-$400.00 for personal supplies monthly, not to mention all the money the supers spend in the store. I have about 10-12 pairs of their jeans, and three pairs have ripped first day at the belt loop; right side next to pocket. Today I went in to get 4 tanks refilled and 140 pounds of dog food and other animal supplies. They told I was past return date; really a week ten days maybe. The purchase date was 2-8 for the jeans, and this is the first time I had a chance to go by. Also I’m was wearing another pair for the first time, bought the same day I bought the defective pair. Joey; MOD, knows I’m in East Cherokee store, at least a couple times a month. I would never let, one my retail stores or the contracting companies treat a customers this way, especially over less than $ 5.00 corporate investment.

Tractor Supply Co. Company Information