Toshiba Washing Machines

Compare Washers and Dryers

Research top Washers and Dryers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have purchased a washing machine, Toshiba AW-9770SBO. It is giving the error E7-4 display interchangeably. I could not understand what is the nature of the defect. Kindly guide me.

I purchased a Toshiba washing machine from a supermarket chain of Max Hyper/Spar. The model number is AW 8500S-IND. The bill number is ** 8th of July 2008. The machine did not give any problem but the flint collector got worn out and we required a new replacement as in other washing machines, but it is just not available in India from the Max Hyper supermarket chain nor from the Toshiba India Private limited address that was provided in the guarantee card in India. There is one in Delhi and one in Mumbai, and in both addresses and phone numbers, none replied to the calls.

We just cannot use the washing machine because of the lack of this flint collector which is a consumable item in washing machines. Later, the salesman at the supermarket chain said that the Japanese are dumping their good without any spare parts and Indians are foolish to buy them. I did not expect this from Toshiba.

Toshiba Washing Machines Company Profile