4.55/5
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: March 29, 2018

11 Tide Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 29, 2018

Year after year I can always count on Tide, others do not compare as far as I am concerned. The availability is always there at the store. Makes my clothes feel clean and comfortable too.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Tide is the best choice in getting clothes the cleanest but the high price comes with it! It would probably be more a valuable asset to the company if it was more value compared with some of the other name brands and the results would be higher sales for the best product!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 25, 2018

Tide is more costly than other detergents on the market. However, after trying other detergents that were cheaper I find that Tide does an overall better job than many of the others. I also found that the new advertised ones are not as efficient as the original one. Of course, it isn't great for all fabrics. Woolite is best for delicate fabrics and Clorox 2 is best for stains on colored fabrics.

Original review: March 23, 2018

We use the alleged Tide but still love the smell and how it gets our clothes so clean. Thank you so much for providing my family with a laundry detergent that we can count on.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I love this product and the options it comes with it! However it is more expensive than the others so I'm limited to where there is a sale or coupons when I get to purchase it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tide?

Original review: March 21, 2018

I have been using Tide forever (20 years or more). I have five kids, three are boys and they all played sports. My two girls played sports also but back to my boys, the grass stains, odor, and dirt you would not believe! Thank you my sister who told me about Tide and thank you Tide!

Original review: March 20, 2018

For a single mom on a budget it's reasonably priced and I haven't had to switch to any other laundry detergent out there, so I have to say am very pleased with their products.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Love Tide but because of the cost switch to Gain. Miss my Tide. The smell and uses less (quantity) for the wash. Sometimes gets it on sale which helps.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Tide provides consistent quality for color assurance, cleanliness and freshness. Tide pricing matches many competitors and performance is very consistent.

Original review: March 17, 2018

We started using Tide over Gain detergent and found much better result in cleaning and stain removing abilities of Tide. Tide for stain removal does what states and leave a nice fresh smell!

Original review: March 16, 2018

I do not use Tide often. It is great for real cleaning, however it is just not gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I do use it to clean rugs or remove stains.

Tide Company Information