Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

57 The Maids Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

They left a dirty house - floors left dirty and dust on windows. It was a very poor job done and I had to re-clean floors & sinks. Cleaning products also had awful strong smell left in our house. Not happy with the staff at all and the performance was awful, although timeliness was acceptable. They need better training & make sure a manager checks their work before leaving a house. Bad reputation leaving a house dirty. Very disappointing experience overall & would have hoped for a better job. And service was expensive - not worth it. I thought it was expensive to begin with, but was reassured they did good work but it was not good at all. Would never use them again nor recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

The Maid girls were very professional and polite. They always ask if I needed anything else done when they were finished. The manager of the office always call the day before to tell me the time and the girls are always here within 30 minutes and if they were late they called to let me know if they were going to be late. They brought their own supplies and if I wanted my own product they used them. They were very thorough but they were also quick. They were great about doing baseboard and doors. Everything smelled good and clean. I think their prices were very reasonable for the quality of service and if I needed more work done they charge me accordingly to the work to be done.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

They were very courteous and helpful. Did a very good job cleaning. Very hard workers. They were on time and very hard workers. I'd definitely recommend them and use them in the future. They were very experienced. Did a thorough job. I would recommend them to anyone and would use them in the future. Pleasant experience. I have told friends and family to use their service. They showed up on time and worked hard and were quicker than I expected them to be. Will use them in the future and have recommended their services to friends and family. It was better than I expected. Will use then again and recommend them to anyone. Five star experience, hard workers and courteous, very respectful.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

They seemed cheery and happy to help. The setup was quick and easy as far as the customer service side. They were well spoken and knowledgeable about what they offered. They did a good job. Things were cleaned, but it could've been better. Things were slightly disorganized but as far as cleanliness goes it was good. I would rely on the service to clean again. They showed up on time and they didn't take longer than expected. It was pretty efficient. I think there could've been more perks for the price that I paid. But overall I would say it was worth the money. But a little extras would go a long way in making a loyal customer.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Very helpful. They made sure that I would be satisfied with the service that I requested. They were very accurate with what their services would cost and sent people that could complete the cleaning service in a competent manner and in a timely fashion. The cleaning service performed a thorough cleaning and did it in a timely fashion. They were courteous and did not spend their time talking. My place was sparkly clean when completed. The cleaning service was reliable. They showed up on time and did their work in a timely manner. Very competent and trustworthy. I did not have to redirect them at all.

They performed each service that had been ordered. The perceived value was just the same as had been quoted to me. I was thankful that they performed the services in an adequate way so that I did not mind paying to have the cleaning done. Their manner was professional and they were thorough in their job. I was very pleased with the end result. I got my monies worth.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Maids?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

It was very exciting the first time that I used the service, but gradually I fell out of touch because of the carousel of strangers that came into my home. At one point, I was going out of town and was told that the schedule was set and I wouldn't be able to change the dates of my service, but would still have to pay for them if the maids were not able to get into the house. When I tried to complain about this fact I wasn't even listened to. For the cost of the service, I should be able to buy a fleet of maids who would do my bidding. For a company of this size, I should be able to get better customer service.

They cleaned the house and did a very thorough job, but the job itself isn't too demanding. My house is small and urban and should take about one hour to clean. They always came on time, but the whole deal was that I couldn't switch my times as efficiently as I would like. My schedule is very fluid and changes week by week. For me to set one schedule is just setting me up for failure. In my opinion I should be able to set up appointments very fluidly and not be locked into scheduling arrangements. It was a fair price based on what other companies in my area charge. I don't think I will be using them again, but that isn't because they are too expensive. In fact, I never thought I could afford to have a cleaning service until I saw how affordable it could be.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

Nothing wrong with the service, all was good and the house was cleaned. We thought that this was the good way to clean the house and they helped in a good way. We liked the maids coming in and doing the service very good. They not only cleaned but they cleaned so well that we were so happy. We figured that they would come by and clean at a certain time and they did. They were so good at their job and God bless them for helping us. We think that we have the best service everywhere. For us the goodness of the cleaning, praise be the lord, helped us to stop fighting with the kids to clean up after themselves.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

Some didn't speak English very well which can be difficult when giving directions. Mostly every spot that was in a concealed place was still cleaned well and not ignored. That was impressive, I was hoping that the areas would be cleaned. The people arrived on time. They were finished at the time they gave me. I don't feel like you have to worry about their reliability if I had to hire them again. I thought that I got what I paid for. It was a good value. I was able to have the things that I wanted, done for a price that was worth what I paid.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

They were helpful in all aspects of my service. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. I will only use this service and no other. Overall I was very pleased with everything this company had to offer and will use them again and again!! The quality of the work was wonderful. They cleaned everything. My house was spotless when they were done. I could not be happier with my experience and will continue to use them in the future. The reliability of the company is great. They are always on time. They always do a wonderful job and could not recommend a more reliable company. I truly believe they provide an invaluable service. My wife is pregnant and I work a lot so to have this wonderful company to help us is truly invaluable.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

The customer service was outstanding. They knew exactly what to ask to see what I needed done for my home and recommended the right professionals to get the jobs done. Couldn't of been happier with the quality of service. They treated my home just like it was their own. Didn't have to watch every move they made to get the jobs done right. They were right on time which helped a lot and like I said the performance was outstanding compared to what I could of done. I just had have surgery and couldn't get the things cleaned the way I wanted them done. Hourly wage was fair for all they put into cleaning my house. Couldn't of asked for better professionals to clean my house for the fair price they charged.

The Maids Company Information