2.70/5
Based on 46 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Discover the right cleaning service for you

Last updated: April 15, 2018

50 The Cleaning Authority Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: April 15, 2018

I nominate Terrie and Sherry, team 6, to receive the bonus for Employee Appreciation Month, April. If I could give them stars, I would give them 10. Exceptional employees. Poetically, my house shone like the sun. The house has never been so clean, and it is always very clean after Cleaning Authority has been here.

Original review: April 10, 2018

We hired this company to clean our home every 2 weeks. While they weren't perfect, they did an OK job but we complained several times. It was always a different crew, and most of them did not speak English. We recently discovered some missing medication and while we cannot prove it was them, we trusted them to be in our home when we were not there, and they were the only people in our home in our absence- Big Mistake!!! Not only did they steal the medication, they replaced it with **. We instantly fired this company!

Get expert buying tips about Cleaning Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Poor communication - didn't do any of the detail cleaning they claim to do. When I called to have them come back out and do it over - they never called back. They did send out a team when I wasn't home (without scheduling it with me)! I agreed to have them come back in two weeks to try again, but I requested a different cleaning team. Two weeks later they sent THE SAME TEAM. I sent them away and canceled my contract with them.

There is more to this story, but I won't go into detail. Bottom line is 1. The office communication is horrible - they didn't read my emails or do anything I asked them to do, and 2. They didn't clean the things they say they are going to clean. I still had pee (I've got two little boys) all over the back wall of the toilet. I used to do housecleaning when I was in high school - and I've been cleaning my own home for over 30 years. These folks don't know housecleaning. Such a bad experience. I'm going to hire someone private who cares about the work they do and will treat my home like it was theirs.

Original review: March 27, 2018

This company comes every 2 weeks to clean. We have to call them back every time. I’m not being picky either. Things that they are called back for are cleaning 101 things. The owner even left me a card after one of the cleanings and said he personally qualify inspected the cleaning so, it starts at the top. 100% satisfaction guaranteed?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

We hired The Cleaning Authority (TCA) after receiving a flyer in the mail and liked their approach to focusing on a different section of the house to "deep clean" each visit. Well, this is HOCUS POCUS! The first 2 initial cleans are almost double what the standard rate is because they are taking extra time and care to deep clean the entire house - NOPE! We called after the 1st clean and shared our disappointment; floors still dirty, didn't dust, surface areas not wiped down, etc. They said they would send someone back out (ahem... 4 days later). We have had them come 4 more times, in hopes of pointing things out, encouraging more but they are just not very good. They would rather chat with me, talk on their phones or stand around than actually clean my house. Very, very disappointed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Cleaning Authority?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I called and set up estimate visit. Stacy came out and was very nice. Was ready to hire and only had one requirement that they send at least one person who could speak English when cleaning. She was going to get back to me. To date, I have heard nothing and actually called back three times to find out what was going on. I will NOT hire this company and if you do, good luck to you. They have yet to call me back and at least tell me why they could not get back to me. Guess they didn't want me as a customer.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

We hired this company based on a referral. We were happy with them in the beginning. However, didn't take long to become disappointed in the quality of work. Leaving lights on, leaving the floor sopping wet and putting furniture back over it. Missing areas, etc. We has spoken to the office on various occasions regarding our disappointment. Their answer was to send the crew back out again. So we cancelled our service and tried 2 other companies. Still disappointed in quality of work. We went back to The Cleaning Authority for the second time only to be disappointed again in their quality of service. Shame on us.

This company won the best cleaning service in Frederick. I was shocked! The bar is not raised very high. They do not care about their quality of work. I paid an additional fee upfront for first cleaning. I also paid every 2 weeks. Since we were not satisfied with the quality of work on pretty much any of the cleanings, after the last one, I didn't pay them. I already made up for this in the additional fee they charged from the first cleaning. They offered to come back out a second time. That's a good use of resources. "Hey we may not get it the first time, but we'll come back a second!" They sent my last cleaning bill to a collection agency. Unbelievable. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I had hired The Cleaning Authority in Nov and two ladies came to clean my home. They were very nice but did not do a very good job at cleaning. One lady had spent over an hour in the kitchen and when looking at the stove, it was extremely dirty. As they were about to leave, worried about the snow, they had forgotten to clean the master room. When contacting Frank at head office in Vaughan he was very rude and just concerned with all of my issues. He did not let me speak and immediately said, "We’re canceling don’t bother complaining." After spending $310 on a cleaning I would expect professional and a clean home. Do not hire company.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

They started out good at first, then I was cancelled in November due to short help in November. Then suppose to start back December, this Nydia lied and said she called to confirm coming that morning. I have called customer service to complain everyday and they say someone other than her will call, never happens. So based on all the bad reviews I will find another service, change my locks and codes. They don’t care that this Nydia is a liar and cause them to lose customers.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!! I wish we had done more research before hiring this fraud of a company. Right now, I have no reason to think that this cleaning business is nothing but a front to steal things from your home. They "cleaning crew" came on the week following Thanksgiving, we were first-time customers. They made a big show and had a manager out to "evaluate" the progress. At the end, we were not impress with the service and called to cancel right away. I took pictures of the food that was uncleaned from the kitchen backsplash and my daughter's bathroom that was almost entirely uncleaned.

The cleaning crew drank soda (without asking) in our pantry and ate and stole chips (even left a half-drank bottle behind). They had no instructions to clean the pantry so why even go in there?! To add more insult to the experience, they stole our 10-year-old daughter's piggy bank. The piggy was a gift from her granddad at her baby shower and had 400-500 dollars in it. How disgusting to steal from a child. I will be filing a police report and sharing this review everywhere possible to potentially save other families from your low-life, stealing company. Robert Solecki (president of this company) you should be ASHAMED!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

At first, their services were awesome. Unfortunately, the original crew I had one left due to having a baby and the other left due to not being able to find daycare for child. Every crew after that, I had an issue with them not doing their jobs. Floors were not being mopped almost every time. I had to call and complain that the floors had only been vacuumed. I would look at the sheet they left behind, that I kid you not said, "paid special attention to the floors." If that's special attention then I don't want to see what no attention is.

It happened 3 times before I finally said I'm done. I have animals and I hired a cleaning service to help me with cleaning not add to my already full schedule. I told the owner that I will not pay someone to clean my house that I have to watch over and make sure they do their jobs. He should be the one to do this. I had to argue with him to not pay full price for the last visit. I still ended up paying for half but at least I never have to deal with them again. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The Cleaning Authority - Fort Worth. The owner Jack is so rude. I called him every time after the cleaner were done at the house to explain that things were not being done according to the contract agreement. After the last time when they broke something in the house I was so upset that they would not even replace the item that they broke. Then they came back yesterday and only cleaned 1/2 of the house. At which time I call and said I am canceling the cleaning service if you can call it that? Well today I get a call from Jack the owner began to hurl insults at me and calling me a liar. I wound never use this company and would not recommend it to anyone. The owner is so unprofessional he won't listen when you give him feedback. The company is a joke and showed be put out of business.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

If I could have rated the service with less than 1 Star, I would have. Our cleaning ladies showed up over an hour late to our scheduled time, they didn't clean the floors at all, in fact the floors were dirtier when they left than when they arrived as they placed everything on her floor and wiped crumbs there from the counters. Bath body sponges were left on the toilet, they were to use their own supplies but instead used ours and even took a Costco box of trash bags from our home. During the cleaning they were cussing and talking a lot, even though they are being paid by the hour. One young lady kept leaving the house to take a phone call from her husband because he was now off work. When we call to complain about the awful cleaning job, the manager Yolanda couldn't have been less helpful.

We were scheduled to have someone come to the Home on a Saturday to do a recurring quote and the manager said she would come with this young lady to also finish the cleaning job and correct it. However she ended up calling and leaving a message saying they wouldn't be coming and to call with any questions. I've called several times and I've yet to receive a callback, I tried calling once again and the women told me that the manager left a message saying that they didn't work on Saturdays. Which is clearly not true. I'm appalled at the incompetence this company has and what awful customer service standards, and even worse cleaning standards.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I didn't think to look up reviews before I had used this company. I hired The Cleaning Authority because since my back surgery I haven’t been able to clean the way I like to. So they do an initial clean "A" and an initial clean "B" for their first two visits. That means they focus on certain parts of home doing a detail clean one time and do a brief cleaning of the other rooms and the next time they come it's detailed cleaning of the other rooms that just a brief cleaning was done the first time and a brief cleaning of the rooms they did a detailed cleaning on.

Today was initial "A", they were only here for an hour and a half and when they left I needed to clean up something in every room. Which A. I shouldn't have to clean and B. I had to make a list of everything that was wrong. Mirrors had streaks, floors weren't cleaned right. They didn't even wipe my kitchen cart and that room was supposed to have a detailed cleaning, I can go on and on of everything that wrong. When I got the bill it was for the price of a regular cleaning so I told them it was wrong and I paid the right price which leads me to believe that they did a general cleaning. I called Cleaning Authority and asked to have the manager call me and he did promptly after said he wasn't gonna cash my check and was gonna talk to them and when they come on Monday they will correct it. So I'm curious to see because I know my husband won't be happy about the job they did since it was pretty pricey.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I started this service following a medical condition that was making it hard for me to keep up on deep cleaning. My house is overall quite clean, but I can no longer dust cobwebs or blinds or fans, etc. They came in and spent 1-1 1/2 hours. Behind blinds on window sill was lots of dust and a dead fly!!! I'm embarrassed to report that, but like I said, I haven't been able to do deep cleaning and I had no idea how much dust had accumulated until I did an "after cleaning" inspection. Cobwebs left in ceiling corners of bathroom- and this particular visit was the bathroom "deep clean" day. I had left when they were here so they didn't have me watching them.

When we got back, the two cleaners had left, but there was a quality control cleaner here, just checking their work. I had brought her around the house to show her the dead fly, cobwebs, dirt/dust on blinds, etc etc. She was very nice and apologetic, but it just wasn't good. I know if I told my 8-year-old grandson to dust the window sill and blinds, he would have gotten the dead fly! It didn't even smell good when I got in- like cleaner or lemons or at least something to tell me it had been cleaned! I don't really know what they were doing the whole time. I didn't want them to do the bedrooms, just 3 bathrooms, living room, family room and kitchen. I only have a 2300 sq foot home, so it's not like I have a mansion, by any means.

When I called to voice my concerns, the girl who answered was very polite, but she still made me pay for the $144 visit! Beware. Look elsewhere for if you want quality cleaners. Also- the owner here in Brookfield, Jeff, was the one who came out to give me an estimate and he was the one I communicated with when it came to scheduling and such. After my cleaning, I emailed him (like I had with other communication, which he always responded quickly). He did not respond, instead I got a call from the office lady. I guess he can reel his customers in, but he isn't around to resolve a problem. Also, I asked for a hard copy bill to be sent to me instead of online payment. I received a piece of paper with LITERALLY nothing but the letter head and the amount due. No itemization for other info. Strange. Oh well, live and learn.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I've been having my home cleaned once a month by this company for over 3 years. It wasn't overly expensive. There were a few things broken. I only told them about one, which they replaced, the other things weren't a big deal so I didn't say anything. The cleaning job was decent but not excellent. I had them come back a couple times for a redo and other times I just called to bring it to their attention and other times I didn't say anything at all.

I have two cats who hide when they are here. They've never had a problem with my cats the entire 3 years. Until now. They came today and I left so as not to be in their way. When I returned 1 hr and 40 min later they were gone. But they had not cleaned my house. They actually left 40 minutes after they got there. When I called I was told that I had pet issues. That there was cat urine and feces on my carpet and the odor was so bad they had to leave. So suddenly after 3 years I developed a pet issue. There was no feces in the floor. I did see a hairball. And I had just cleaned the litter box. They should not send anyone to a house that has an over sensitive nose to pets. I was so upset about this. Saying that my house was too filthy from cat urine and feces to clean. My house is clean and does not smell!!! After 3 years I suddenly have a problem. If you have pets I do not recommend this company at all.

Original review: July 13, 2017

I can't begin to tell you my anger with this company. The workers had some junk/paint on their vacuum and severely damaged my daughters rug. Instead owning up to their mistake first they denied it but then they returned my check after I refused to let them leave without a supervisor coming to look. The supervisor promised to be there in 15 minutes but surprise never came. Who I called he said "why would we do anything to fix it? Your rugs are not in good condition." Umm I'm sorry the rug is less than 2 years old and it didn't have blue paint all over it before. Terrible terrible service. Stay away. and on top of that they don't clean very well and are extremely overpriced. They charged me $198 dollars and the workers stayed less than one and a half hours.

Original review: July 7, 2017

We have been very happy with The Cleaning Authority, to date. They arrive when they are expected (bi weekly) and are quite thorough in their work. Our team is two (usually - sometimes three) and are very friendly. Though one does not speak English, she smiles a lot and responds when she can. We recommend: Yeni ** and Erika ** for employee bonuses.

Original review: July 3, 2017

Charged me $110 for an Initial Cleaning telling me they could get what little mold off that was in my shower. Had to call them back as job was not performed properly. Several things were not cleaned. Was told that the mold would come off in time. Only got worse. Called back again. Still did not perform job. This time told mold was under the grout and would not come off at all. Called a supervisor back after 6/15 cleaning. She agreed job was not done properly and she would personally come back on 6/29 with team which she did. She left note stating mold was under grout and we would need to re-grout.

Husband spent one hour on Sunday 7/2 using a solution of Clorox and Soap and water and mold came right off. No scrubbing needed. Called on Monday 7/3. Had to leave 4 messages. Finally the owner called me back. She refused to give me my house key back because she is away for holiday weekend and refuses to give me refund as well. Now I have to have my locks changed because they want me to wait until it is convenient for them to bring my key back. Nope. Don't trust them at all. They are horrible. Both sinks in the bathroom were not cleaned this time even with a supervisor here and the kitchen sink was not cleaned as well.

Original review: June 23, 2017

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! Stay away! The service started promising with an inspection of the supervisor after every cleaning session but that slowly went away with less and less inspections until they did not do a single inspection at all anymore. The quality was going downhill super fast after a few months and the duration of their sessions became shorter and shorter too. The last session before we terminated the service was less than an hour and no one could tell if they even cleaned during that visit. Dirty dishes literally thrown on top of each other in the kitchen sink. The counter top looked clean but they just wiped around a couple of envelopes sitting there. A normal person would at least have picked them up and whipped underneath. They have not been in our guest room ever. Things also started to disappear, small weird things like a hair dryer which is under my wife's sink for years and never been seen again after they cleaned.

I've always experienced that house cleaners have an expiration date of about a year, one and a half year before they start slacking. But we believed that with a professional company behind it that wouldn't be the case. But this one was even worst, they did not even make it a full year. Their customer service is the most terrible of the whole experience. They are super arrogant, have no courtesy whatsoever and is very unprofessional. If you call with questions or a complain they will constantly interrupt you and even hang up if you tell them you don't appreciate the interruptions. The Cleaning Authority is nothing more than a fast-food chain trying to get money out of people's pocket as fast as they can, leaving you with a dirty house. Bad performance, horrible service!

Original review: June 14, 2017

I received a flyer for The Cleaning Authority in a mailer packet and scheduled an appointment for someone to come out and do an estimate. The owner/franchisee completed the estimate, we agreed on a price and day of week for cleaning, yet he wasn't able to get me on the schedule for 3 weeks. Okay... so the day of my cleaning arrived and no one showed up. I called their call center, and the rep put me on hold while contacting the owner, and I was then told by the rep that the owner would call me directly. He didn't call until the next day and apologized stating he forgot to add me to the schedule. We rescheduled the cleaning for 2 days later, but I told him I wanted the following cleanings to be on the day of the week we had originally agreed upon and he said that would not be a problem.

I received an email confirmation from him and when I checked the weekly schedule, he had me down for the wrong day of the week. Exasperated at this point, I replied to his email and reminded him of the day of the week we had agreed upon and asked him if he could put me on the schedule for that day; if not, I would need to find another cleaning company. He replied back that he was overwhelmed and it would be best if I found another company. Weeks wasted waiting for this company to deliver! I do not recommend the North Charlotte franchise to anyone looking for a cleaning company!

Original review: May 27, 2017

Dear Lynn, I want to actually give you a zero for this review, if I could give negative stars I would, you earned this rating all by yourself. Thursday afternoon I called and spoke to a very nice guy on the phone who set up a free estimate visit for Friday. I was actually really looking forward to meeting with you. You called me at 11:51 am on Friday when our appointment was at 12. My husband and I were sitting with our newborn baby in the family room which is located at the back of our house as we were waiting for your arrival. After about 20 minutes I decided to call to see where you were. When I looked at my phone I noticed you had called at 11:51 am so I called back as soon as I saw this. My phone is kept on silent as we have a newborn baby and I don't want loud noises waking him up when he is sleeping. I called back at 12:08 pm and no one answered. So I called again at 12:13 pm and spoke to you.

I knew the owner of the company "Lynn" was coming to do a free quote and I was actually going to complain to Lynn about how rude the person was on the phone. To my surprise - I was speaking to YOU... THE OWNER OF A COMPANY THAT RELIES ON REFERRALS, WORD OF MOUTH AND I'M SURE CUSTOMER REVIEWS. Well, unfortunately for you, you will not be getting a positive review from us and I will also make sure to re-post this review all over in every place I can so other people can know what kind of an awful person you were yesterday. I would NEVER do business with someone like you EVER. Your attitude was disgusting and horrible and definitely not the way to earn business from potential customers.

When I did get a hold of you on the phone you told me you had "moved on" to the next customer. I explained to you that we did not hear you at the front door and my phone was on silent because of the baby. I said that was weird. I'm surprised we didn't hear the bell. I was explaining to you why we didn't hear and you were so rude to me I was actually really taken aback. I would never speak to someone the way you spoke to me, especially if I am trying to earn their business. You angrily replied with "there are no cars in the driveway, no one answered and the lights are all off."

Newsflash, cars are parked in the garage, and the lights are off because it's day time, and we have a really big house so we will not hear a quiet little knock at the front door. Most people listen to see if they can hear a door bell ring to make sure it is working but clearly that was too difficult for you to do. LOL! You literally kissed your teeth at me and I could hear the disgusting, angry attitude from you through the phone, I could hear you rolling your eyes at me while you said "ughhh." Is that how you acquire customers? With that wonderful attitude? You said you would come back and I was so turned off that I didn't even want you to but I was willing to give it a chance. To be honest I though I was speaking with a receptionist, not the owner of a company. I would have fired that receptionist - but I guess lucky for you, you can't fire yourself.

You said you were coming back for 1:30 pm. I went to my door to see if you were there and you were not, so I went back to sit with my husband and baby in the family room in the back of my house. At 1:38 pm I heard a really loud banging on my door and I got up and ran to answer to make sure I got to you quickly. My newborn baby was strapped to me in case you didn't notice. When I got to my front door you were walking away so I called for you. You came back and you saw with your own eyes as I tested the door bell. It wasn't working but this is the first I've heard of this as typically homeowners don't ring their own door bells. You saw me test the door bell and you saw a baby on me...

You came into our home with so much attitude, shaking your head at us, angry and telling us "This is the second time I've come and banging and ringing the door bell - I don't know what's going on" and giving me so much attitude. I don't know who you think you are or if you thought that this would be a good way to get my business but there is ZERO chance I would ever let you, or your employees into my house after that. I was really happy to tell you where to go. It will now be my mission to post this everywhere so I can to warn people of the kind of person you are. Have a great day you miserable, angry, bitter awful person.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I signed up for the service and was told the first service will be billed by the hour at $60 as it will be a deep cleaning. I had no problem with the cost; however; this was a complete rip-off. Two cleaners came to the house and they spoke no English. I had to call a friend to do the translation - this was not the problem. The problem was that nothing was done correctly. They just surface clean. For a deep clean I would expect as documented in the brochure, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning of bathroom. The rugs were not vacuumed correctly. Kitchen surface was not wiped down, the tracks for the sliding door was not vacuumed. In fact, they didn't even dust behind the tv.

The bathroom doors were not cleaned, my standing mirror was not cleaned. This was a complete waste. I have used other cleaning services in the past and this is by far the worst. With that, the owners were very friendly and offered to return to address my concerns. But they kept saying that because of the time constraint they rushed. They were there for a total of 4 hours and did not clean any one section of the house correctly. I had to spend my time cleaning after the cleaners. My advice to the owners is that a first impression is a lasting one. In this business you have to get it right the first time.

Original review: April 12, 2017

The young woman who answered the phone was very pleasant and I have no trouble getting the things that I needed. I really appreciated the service and continued to use them over the years. They were very established in the community. The quality of service was very acceptable, they took the time to go over the things that were important to me and show me in explicit detail the things that reminded me of why customers should be appreciated by the establishment. Plus, The Cleaning Authority is always on time and frugal. They kept a strict schedule in all my time doing business with them that's why I would recommend them.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I used The Cleaning Authority for a deep cleaning that I was unable to perform personally since I was pregnant at the time, and I was not disappointed. The maid arrived on time, maybe a few minutes before scheduled appointment. The maid was also prompt and very efficient with good use of time management skills to hit all necessary areas within scheduled timeframe. The customer service department was also very user friendly. They were able to answer all of my questions and process my payment in a timely manner. Pricing was in line with the service I received. I do not think I was under or overcharged. I also appreciated that there were multiple products to choose from to fit my personal needs.

Original review: April 3, 2017

The experience was great. It was rushed because I was busy and didn't have time to clean. I turned to The Cleaning Authority who can help me out. The company will get here as quick as they could and I can always depend on them with no issues. I love that they respect my home and they also use their own vehicle. The customer service is quick and get the work done with no questions asked. They use the best quality cleaning supplies to make my house look and smell fantastic. I am satisfied with the value but I think the company over-charged a little too much for a one-time thing. I would have no problem using them again but at a reasonable price.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

We invited this company for what they called "whole house detailing". The crew were friendly and smiling but the job was not great at all. They mainly focused on areas that were easy to reach and otherwise left dust and even spider nets behind. They would not go up to reach the top shades for wet cleaning explaining this with their policies. The job on the bathrooms was not great either. Their quality control supervisor showed up, but that had little help.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

My mom recommended The Cleaning Authority after l moved. Price was good to helped me get my new house clean so I could focus on starting my business. They were always on time, stayed late sometimes and went above and beyond. They were also so professional, very nice and did their job well. High worth ethic and hard workers. Absolutely amazing. Recommend you use them if you need any kind of cleaning done. Going to use them again before my work party. I am sure they will do amazing yet again.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

You call them up. They will arrange with you on the phone or online a cleaning day and schedule an appointment. Friendly and professional. They got there did a great job. Cleaned places I didn't even tell them they had to clean. About as good as it gets when it comes to cleaning quality. They were as reliable as advertised. Didn't have to look over what they had done. I knew with confidence, they'd get the job done. They are solid and you can count on them. Perceived value is great service with great prices. I would say they accomplish that task. You get what you pay for and then some as it is well worth it when you see the finished work.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Customer service generally answered all questions and concerns. Sometimes it was necessary to speak with a supervisor or call back to get an answer. There seemed to be that some employees still needed additional training. This problem was worked around. The employees who cleaned for us were very professional. That did a good job cleaning and were polite and honest. Supervisory staff were quick to take care of any problems that we reported. The cleaning staff with a few exceptions reported on time and the work was completed on a timely basis. The exceptions were reported in advance, and the work was completed soon after its scheduled time. These short delays caused no problems. The service got the work by submitting the best bid considering price and quality considerations. The work was generally good quality. The value for the amount paid was good.

The Cleaning Authority expert review by ConsumerAffairs

The Cleaning Authority offers residential cleaning services with a particular focus on eco-friendliness. The company was founded in the Baltimore area in 1977, and today, has more than 180 locations across North America.

• Detail-clean rotation system: To clean homes effectively, the company uses a detail-clean rotation system that offers consumers full house-cleans twice for the first two sessions, then rotating partial cleanings to ensure every area is cleaned at the right frequency.

• Green-seal certification: The products that The Cleaning Authority uses are all Green-Seal certified.

• MyTCA Rewards program: The Cleaning Authority offers consumers a rewards program to thank them for their loyalty. Consumers earn points for using the company's services and can redeem them for discounts.

• Locally owned: Each franchise is completely locally owned and operated, so the person managing your cleaning is familiar with your community and area.

• Gift options: The Cleaning Authority allows customers to easily arrange a cleaning for someone else, making it a good gift option.

• Best for: Homeowners who want an eco-friendly cleaning experience, as well as those who are looking to set up routine cleanings with one company.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs