Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Swiffer Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swiffer?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swiffer?

Original review: May 17, 2020

I bought the Swiffer Continuous Cleaning System a while back and now there is nowhere, I mean absolutely nowhere to purchase the filter refills!!!! So needless to say I am sad to not be able to ever get the filter refills again!!!! Even when I wrote the Swiffer company I never got a response and that made me even upset and disappointed why a company put out a product and then could not supply additional products for that original product.

Original review: May 10, 2020

I've owned several Swiffer Wet-Jets over many past years. I recently purchased a new Wet-Jet from Loblaws in Richmond Hill, ON. I got it home, unpacked and set it up. It ceased to spray within 60 days. I purchased a new (2nd) one when I took it back to return it to Loblaws. I was told they don't accept returns of the Swiffer product and to call the phone number on the box. I submitted details via post-mail to the address stated in the automated recording when you call the phone number for customer service. We're going on 4 or 5 months now, no reimbursement or response of any kind. The 2nd Swiffer I bought to replace the unit that stopped spraying, also stopped working within 1 month. My issue is with the lack of communication and ability to speak with them about the replacement unit I bought to replace the first one I had previously purchased less than 1 month earlier.

Get buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Only used few times. Handle broke. Needs a redesign tweak where plastic meets aluminum. Gonna give one more a try. If it breaks I am done with this product. The wet jet seems to work great. Such a shame the handle like that.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I have used Swiffer wet sheets with the mop head for years (at least 14). Recently I bought a new mop head because the old one wouldn’t hold the sheet on the head and I assumed that the holes had been stretched out over time. Was I wrong, the new mop head is doing the same thing...it won’t hold on to the sheet at all. The only thing I can figure out is that Swiffer is making the sheets thinner than they used to and so they are not gripping.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Purchased the Swiffer and solution for wood floors. The swiffer stopped working after three uses. The solution will not spray. I’m assuming that the solution somehow clogs the jets after a few uses. I would not recommend this product.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Well, with hardwood or tile floors throughout the house, I have found the Swiffer Wet Jet to be very useful. What I DON'T find useful is the short life span. My first one lasted maybe 5 months and I only used it for touchups on the kitchen floor. The second one "died" about a week ago (about 6 months of kitchen touchups). They both clogged up and I have researched and tried the online recommendations for unclogging. No success. So, I have to buy a new one because, as I said, they are great for touchups but extremely unreliable as far as life span. When these mops work, they work well but they just don't last. I hate dropping $25 for something that I know will not be with me very long. I should smarten up and just try the Bona brand. The problem is that I have 3 bottles of the Swiffer liquid that I don't want to waste. C'mon, Swiffer...you can (hopefully) do better. Alan in Durham, New Hampshire

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

WET SWIFFER FLOOR PADS - WORTHLESS. These pads are cheaply made and won't stay on the pad head due to its poor design. I am not an engineer, but could easily design a better product than they offer. I will never buy this product (wet floor pads) again. I have complained to Swiffer 2 times over a year and all they do is send coupons, which I throw away. I am now buying Walmart brand, heavier duty and works much better.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

The mop part broke from the body of the wet jet. The top part is no longer connected to the base. I was moping and it just snapped. I believed if I had not experienced that, it would be an okay product.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I've read a few of the review of the Swifter wet jet, and I either live in an alternative universe, or your folks have very high expectations for a $25 damp jet mop. I've had the same mob for six years. I've replaced the batteries when necessary and changed the pads as needed; still, the wet jet does a great job over and over again. PLEASE remember, this is NOT a MOP. It's not meant for massive spills or to do a deep clean. I use it for quick clean-ups, wipe up minor spills, or to spiff up the floor for company. If you have wall to wall wood floors, this is not the product for you. The swifter certainly beats taking out the mop and bucket for an entryway, kitchen floor, etc. I'd bet those who break the device two months after using have the same problem with other appliances. A 4-year-old could use this.

Original review: June 29, 2019

If you have tile floors forget it, it will not clean very well, I used the Swiffer and then used sponge and the sponge was much dirtier than Swiffer. I have tried it several times. The sprayer will quit in 2 or 3 uses, the pad comes off easily, junk.

Swiffer Company Information