Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.94/5

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Get started

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Get started

Swiffer Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swiffer?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swiffer?

Original review: April 30, 2019

Tonight I bought a Swiffer Wet Jet for around $23. Came home and tried to use it. It’s a piece of crap. Feel like I just threw away $23. Swiffer should give everyone a refund and take this product OFF the market. Otherwise, I will never purchase another Swiffer product in my lifetime.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I just bought my Swiffer and used it for the first time. It's impressively light and heavy duty, I'm impressed how simple it is and how well it cleans, I'm impressed! I'm not sure about the other models but the basic Swiffer is impressively impressive.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I purchased my Swiffer Wet Jet from BJ's as the starter kit three months ago. I have hard wood floors throughout my house and it was working great. Now, three month in and the wet jet will not squirt out the solution onto the floors. I have tried changing the batteries in the mop twice and it will not work still. I also cannot return the product to BJ's because I have been using the product. I went to BJ's and they advised me to contact Swiffer. It would be nice if a replacement Wet Jet could be sent to me as this should not be happening to a brand new product! Recently purchased.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I bought this product for my new wood floors and it is a piece of junk! The bottle of cleaner was hard to sit so that any fluid would come out and then all it did was bubble! It only "sprayed" after many tries and then for about 2 seconds. Do not waste you money!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Terrible, cheaply made product. For the second time our stiffer floor jet spray model, handle broke. Their guarantee is worthless, have to jump through too many hoops. No more, now we have bought an aftermarket brand at Walmart. Much better.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

The Swifter stopped working after just a few uses. It's been over 30 days so can't get a refund which sucks. Very poor product!! Need to fix these motors that break down or give a better guarantee.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I thought I was going crazy when I opened up a plastic refill container and found there was no lid to cover up the remaining pads after I removed the 1 (one) I needed. I see Judith of Plano Texas, who has a review on here from 2017, had the same experience, so I know it was not a manufacturing error. They actually designed it to be like that. What are they ** idiots? What did they do, save two cents per unit while making it useless? I threw the container in the garbage, where it belongs, and put the remaining pads in a Tupperware container so they wouldn't dry out before next use. Glad I won't have to do that again, because when the Tupperware container is empty I will never buy another Swiffer product as long as I live. Shame on them!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Refill service for the Duster, PATHETIC!!! This shouldn't be so hard to find the slots to put a new duster on the wand. NOT WORTH the Money!!! Shame on me for giving you my hard earned monies, for a ** product.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I agree with a lot of what some people are saying except the person who said they don't make the xlarge wet cleaning size sheets. Yes, found them at Lowe's. Expensive but good idea about individually wrapping them. Kudos to the person who thought of that. I give you 4 stars but please make sides a tad longer for more tucking in tabs. You do that and I will give you 5 stars. Also make them easier to find.

So far I only saw them at Lowe's which is 45 minutes from my house. Now for the complaint. You make an xlarge sweeper, xlarge wet cleaning sheets but you put 2 refills in the box of xlarge that are the small ones. I am glad I grabbed the xlarge wet cleaning pads box when I bought the sweeper. I said 2 will never last in my house til payday. Luckily I just used the ones from the refill xlarge wet cleaning pads box. I had stuck the other stuff that came with the xlarge sweeper in cabinet. I decided to go ahead and use the ones from the sweeper box.

Surprise, surprise! Some bozo pea brain put the small pads in the xlarge sweeper box. They only cover barely the center. You put the cleaning pads in box then they should be for a xlarge sweeper not the regular sweeper. Whos stupid idea was that? You are trying to sell the xlarge sweepers then why would you make people think they had none to fit. WHAT IF I would not have seen the box of xlarge wet cleaning pads sitting next to the sweeper and just bought the sweeper? That is bad advertising!

You need to send everyone who complained about this 2 free xlarge wet cleaning pads and I haven't checked the dry ones yet but they better be for my extra large sweeper... Not the regular one. Shame on you! The person who did this should be demoted or fired! Bad business! We customers have been loyal! Was this some kind of a joke? It wasn't funny! If you even care about us and read this my name is **. If I don't hear from you within a week I will assume you thought it was a joke on your loyal customers and will not only not buy your product but I am a customer and a journalist.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Loved the fact that it was a quick and easy in between regular mopping with a mop and bucket. After using it for about a year I noticed that my kitchen floor was looking dingy and tacky (even though I used a regular mop with hot soapy water at minimum of 3 times a month). I ended up on my hands and knees scrubbing with a scrub brush with dish soap and bleach... the dirt that came up was unbelievable! I won't use the WetJet anymore. I always loved the regular dry Swiffer for hardwood floor and still recommend that for a quick dusting or removal of pet hair, (not crazy about the wet pads though). The solution from the WetJet is totally the issue... It leaves a film that attracts dirt and holds it in the grooves of the flooring. I wish I had invested in floor steamer as I probably spend the $100 on the WetJet, pads and solution I have used in a year.

Swiffer Company Information