STIHL Blowers

STIHL Blowers

4.4/5 (29 ratings)

About STIHL Blowers

STIHL Blowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about STIHL Blowers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about STIHL?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I love the Stihl blower that I just bought. It is powerful, easy to control, not heavy and does an excellent job. I would highly recommend you purchasing one and I am currently considering purchasing a weed eater by them.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Stihl is known for the quality of all its products. The engines are remarkable in the way they start everytime, first time. They are also very easy on fuel. You can count on Stihl equipment to be the best you can buy. Easy to operate, easy to maintain, these are the best blowers on the market. Plus, the warranty will give you great peace of mind.

Get buying tips about Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

When I think of STIHL I think about toughness and durability of the brand, STIHL blades and chainsaws so I figured I would try the blower and so far I have no complaints. I bought the multi-tool STIHL blower with different attachments and I'm amazed. I use it to clean out the flower beds and if I need to trim the bushes there’s a snap on/off button halfway down the shaft to switch over. You would think you’re losing power when you switch over but runs pretty good. I know other brands out there but this one hands down does the trick for your average yard. Try it out you won't regret it. For commercial though you might go with an Echo or bigger brand.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I bought 2 battery operated blowers. One was incomplete and it did not have a battery charger. The next day I tried returning the blowers since I noticed they overcharged me, but even though they were unused and still new they did not want to take them back. This is not the only time this has happened. Another time I had gone to buy some other things there. The cashier kept my debit card and did not return it until I notice hours after and I went back for it. My bank had alerted me of another transaction being made with my card from Simon's Power Equipment. I had a hard time getting my money back on my card.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I bought a STIHL blower and it does a great job. Heavy duty, and does hold up to your jobs and makes it easier to perform these jobs with ease. I am really glad I bought it. Very enjoyable to have at home and use it. You should try one. It has great features that you would enjoy using it and you will think it is great to have if you purchase you one.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

The STIHL blower has completely met my expectations. It is easy to use and it is not overly heavy. Most blowers get too heavy after carrying them around for a while. I would recommend this blower to family or friends over any other blower that I have ever used! It gets the job done efficiently without the hassle of other blowers.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

This has a cost that is easy on the billfold. Anyone can use this as it is simple to use and put away. It has effectiveness along with the easy usage with little to no effort producing great results. This is one of the best available for what it's made for and safe to use as desired. Rent one and try it first and see if you like it and then I know you'll go to the store and purchase one for yourself.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Good price for quality. It was easy to set up and it starts right away. It is easy to use and take care of and it works when needed without issues. It uses good quality materials and I like and trust the brand. I would tell a friend to buy it.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

The Stihl blower was recommended to me by a business partner and I love it. The blower was cost effective and very easy to use. It makes my Saturday Lawn days more of a pleasant experience. Compared to other brands on the market I will always suggest this item to anyone who asks. The item is lightweight and easy to store in my garage. The user guide was very helpful and I also reviewed YouTube tutorials on people who use the blower. I think if you buy it it will make your lawn days easier and less stressful.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

It's a reputable brand. They're dependable. I've owned multiple products made by this brand, and all have been great. I will continue to buy products from Stihl. Their products just work, it's as simple as that. My parents and friends love this brand also, so I guess you can say Stihl has a pretty loyal following, especially in the South. People like John Deere also, but Stihl is also a huge name around here. It's easy to use and is super dependable. Whatever you need done, this blower will definitely go above and beyond your expectations. It's powerful and gets the job done in great time. For what you get, the price is also great. It fully met all of my expectations. If I get another leaf blower, it will definitely be from Stihl. The customer service is second to none. Whenever you have an issue, they will take care of you like you are family.

STIHL Blowers Company Information