2. Homeowners

Sleep Outfitter's
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.38/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Sleep Outfitter's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sleep Outfitter's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Innovative Mattress Solutions?

Original review: July 18, 2020

Very helpful manager. Helped me find the best mattress set at a reasonable price. Set up delivery for my new mattress set within a reasonable time frame. I really like the fact that they will remove my old set for a small fee and that it won’t end up in a landfill. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone.

Original review: May 8, 2020

The sales rep was helpful and understood what we were looking for and what price range. We also could sample the product and see which one was the best fit. The price was reasonable and this brand was above average.

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: May 6, 2020

The in store experience was excellent - trying various mattresses and listening to salesman suggestions. Also, was surprised at speed upon which delivery could take place and they took away the old mattress at "no charge" and set up the new mattress for us.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I need a mattress that I can lay down and feel like it was made for me where are forms to my body. And if I want to say that I don't want to put a hundred pillows behind me when my legs start cramping I want to be able to lift my feet when my back starts hurting. I want to be able to do the middle and I really do believe that this is the perfect match for me. So I could sleep peacefully without giving up a million times tossing and turning and ending up on the couch.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Had purchased a full size bed a few years back... Well the box spring was made of wood slats. They BUSTED. Dan explained that that particular box spring is no longer in production. Well, I made my selection and purchased ALL in 20mns... VERY HAPPY. Thanks Dan.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

Two weeks ago my husband and I purchased a TempurPedic bed from Sleep Outfitter's on Woodhill Drive in Lexington, KY. The salesman said we had 90 days to change our mind. Every night I’ve slept on this bed, my entire body has ached. It’s so uncomfortable and I slide off the side. I haven’t had one decent night of sleep since we received the bed. We decided to return it and have now been informed they take no returns. The 90 days we were told we have to change our mind only applies to exchanging for something more expensive. Seriously. I took them for their word because I thought they were a reputable business. You must read and reread the fine print with this company! They will try to mislead you. So now I have an over $6000 bed that I can’t sleep on. Their advice was that it will get less uncomfortable after 45 days. I feel swindled.

Original review: May 25, 2020

We just purchased 2 mattresses from Sleep Outfitters. Our sales associate spent 75 minutes with us to determine the best mattress for us. He was knowledgeable and patient. Overall excellent experience.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Sleep Comfort allowing the mattress to fit the size of your body. Giving support softness. Never losing its detail. Support always able to give you quality support and a good night rest without backache in the morning.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

The sales seemed really nice. Talked me into buying a mattress pad..I was a little skeptical but thought we could try it!! It is awful. The fitting sheet slides on it and won't stay over the mattress! WE HATE it!! So being we got it on 10th and it's morning of the 16th I took it back!!! They said they don't refund them!!! I can exchange for something else but NO refund. $142.00 is a lot of money! My husband is a disabled Veteran!! We don't have the money to buy a new one!!!! Nowhere on the receipt or anywhere does it say NON REFUNDABLE!!! And certainly the salesman did not any it or I would have never bought it!!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

BUYERS BEWARE!!!! First mattress purchased started sagging. We returned the mattress and upgraded to a Tempur-pedic. Paid $1300 total for the Tempur-pedic and now it is sagging. The salesman had told us we would be stuck with the Tempur-pedic brand when we exchanged. He failed to mention 8 yrs of warranty would be voided. We called to have the defective Tempur-pedic exchanged and that's when we were informed our warranty was voided. The salesman was a complete jerk and now we are stuck with junk. Both my boyfriend and myself wake up in pain every day! I will never buy anything from Sleep Outfitter's again.

Sleep Outfitter's Company Information