2. Homeowners

Shark Vacuums

4.0/5 (74 ratings)

About Shark Vacuums

Shark Vacuums Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shark Vacuums?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shark?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Comprises of different part which can be checked and cleaned when need arises. Shark company has great costumer service. On other side vacuum cannot handle heavy debris or things like spider webs which get stuck in its hose.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I've used Shark vacuums for years. They're great for pet hair, last forever, and so affordable! I love how lightweight they are and the included attachments are perfect for stairs or furniture. The filters are very easy to remove and clean as well. I recommend the brand to all my friends and often purchase them for wedding gifts.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

This is one of the best vacuums I have used. It is very consistent in picking up and cleaning. I’ve tried several different brands of vacuum cleaners and they all burned out within a few months. But the Shark brand has not and I’ve had well over a year.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

This vacuum is heavy on top. It is very thorough in corners, however. I use it with my Bot which cannot really clean corners that well. My Samsung Bot is better on carpet. My Shark is really better on floors.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I love my Shark wand chargeable vacuum way better than the Dyson wand vacuum I first had. The shark has a power button opposed to a trigger. Shark is so light weight and very easy to handle. One thing I really don't like is where Shark put the canister eject button too close to where your second hand rests when you're short. Always accidentally popping it out while vacuuming.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I have tried Dyson, Hoover and some others but I always came back to Shark. I find they are very dependable and work as advertised; in fact as a BNB owner I bought 6 of them and placed one in each room. I had to retire the business due to ill-health but I still have the Shark vacuums and they all work great.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Satisfied with my Shark vacuum purchase, especially with the price that was given on Amazon Prime Day. It had a lot of functions and has a powerful suction. Would definitely recommend to a friend/family.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Shark is awesome, powerful, gets the dirty up, not too heavy.. easy to lift. Shark allows you to save gas by using it to vacuum your car out! I love shark. Long lasting! I wish other vacuum were not so heavy. Shark needs to make different colors. The upright vacuums are little heavy. So we stick with the shark's lighter vacuum!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

There's no vacuum that has performed like my Shark, forever a customer. I have wasted money on different brands none has held up to the task, I have an Oreck for sale. It has out performed a Dyson, Bissell, Oreck and a Kenmore.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

Love the Shark vacuum. The charging cord is difficult to get into the receptacle. It picks up well on hard wood however on carpet not so good. The dirt chamber and rolling cylinder sometimes get clogged and it will not pick up.

Shark Vacuums Company Information