Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.80/5

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Seventh Generation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seventh Generation?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seventh Generation?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Seventh Generation is eco friendly/healthy, comes in non scented and natural scents, and while it costs more-less is required; and as a Naturopathic Dr. the only detergent I will use.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

It is gentle on the skin. It does not contain harmful products or any deodorants. I have been using this detergent for ten years and trust it for me and my family.

Get buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I loved the price and value of this detergent. It smelled great, I purchased the lavender scented type. It cleaned great and was a safe detergent in today's market of detergents that harm the environment.

Original review: July 25, 2018

It is biodegradable and therefore non-polluting unlike Gain, Tide, et al. Also cleans really well and comes either non-scented or with a soft lavender scent. Washes well and is good for the planet - a dynamite combination.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I buy this to help the environment, as I am on septic system. It works as well as most others I've tried. With soft water in our area, it is important not to use too much.

Seventh Generation Company Information