4.80/5
Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

5 Seventh Generation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Seventh Generation is eco friendly/healthy, comes in non scented and natural scents, and while it costs more-less is required; and as a Naturopathic Dr. the only detergent I will use.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

It is gentle on the skin. It does not contain harmful products or any deodorants. I have been using this detergent for ten years and trust it for me and my family.

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I loved the price and value of this detergent. It smelled great, I purchased the lavender scented type. It cleaned great and was a safe detergent in today's market of detergents that harm the environment.

Original review: July 25, 2018

It is biodegradable and therefore non-polluting unlike Gain, Tide, et al. Also cleans really well and comes either non-scented or with a soft lavender scent. Washes well and is good for the planet - a dynamite combination.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I buy this to help the environment, as I am on septic system. It works as well as most others I've tried. With soft water in our area, it is important not to use too much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seventh Generation?

Seventh Generation Company Information