ServPro

• 0%
  • 4%
  • 84%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServPro?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServPro?
    Staff

Reviewed April 17, 2024

I genuinely cannot put into words how amazing this group is they took my sewage emergency and made it into their personal problem to help me get it resolved. I’d highly recommend to anyone who needs any one of their services.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 5, 2024

If I had read the reviews prior to having ServPro come to the house, I NEVER would have let them in! LIke many of the other consumers, ServPro was sent by the insurance company, so I didn't check reviews. Having said that, what a mistake that would have been. So far, the service provided by this company has been excellent. The communication from Alfredo **, Project Manager (Anaheim) has been excellent. Technicians have been prompt, courteous and professional. Mikey and Nabor were respectful, provided a clear explanation of what was going to happen, and were very careful to not damage my property, including molding, cabinets and, most importantly, my countertops.

When they finished securing the damaged areas with fans and lots of plastic, they swept carefully, and removed all debris. The fans are loud. VERY loud, but there is nothing that can be done about that. A day later, Luis came and took moisture readings. He arrived within the window he said he would. The following day, Dora arrived to clean the area and remove some of the fans. She worked very hard, and was very respectful and polite. When she left, she too cleared out all debris and cleaned with care. I appreciate the ServPro team being so considerate of my time and my property. My experience with this company has been very positive thus far, and I am grateful for their hard work and experience.

Get buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 3, 2024

Hi there. I want to thanks Luis ** and his call worker. They went to my house and we told him the situation. They are very professional. They answer all my question and also they check my house and then went straight to the point of the problems. I'm very pleased with the work they done to my house and I really recommend this guys and any house because they go extra miles to make sure that the customers is satisfied and they did it to me and that's why I want to say that I recommend Louis ** and his team to do whatever work that you have is to get done. Thanks you guys again. If I really need somebody to come to my house again and fix something I will definitely call you guys again. I'm very happy. Thank you guys.

Staff

Reviewed Aug. 26, 2023

We had an ice dam this winter and It caused a bunch of damage. They removed my sheet rock walls and flooring and after exposing so much mold also my ceiling. They did everything they said they would do. They were very professional and cleaned the whole area. We were very pleased with the job they did. We would definitely call them if we ever needed work again.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 28, 2023

Awesome crew responded immediately to flooded basement. Talked me through every step; both the guys at my property and the people on the phone. Helped me to understand how the insurance claim process will likely work and recommended reputable contractors to do the work. Office personnel hammered my insurance adjuster with phone calls and emails when they were dragging their feet. Overall a great experience.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 4, 2024

We tried to get a quote from their Uptown/Buena Park location and they did not disclose a $300 inspection fee and were only going to give us the quote once we authorized them to contact our insurance. It felt like they were trying to force this small repair to be through our insurance for a bigger payout. The fact that the cost is dependent on whether we are going through insurance is a huge red flag, the cost should just be the cost so I suspect there are some unsavory business practices here. Jocelyn was extremely rude on the phone when we were trying to understand what they were asking us to sign because the forms were extremely generic and we felt we were giving a lot of authorization just to get a quote. We never received the quote and will be going with someone else.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 29, 2024

Just a thought. If there was a zero that is what this would read. My 91 year old Mother had a pipe burst so I called Servpro as they advertised fix like it was originally. We had them come in they moved stuff around and put in the dryers cut holes in the dry wall and left it all exposed. Didn’t move anything back. My Mother moved as she was very frustrated with no messages of when or how everything was going. We made sure they would call one of us when they were done. No call or anything just a bill for $6770.00+ and no other thank yous or anything. I would never recommend this company and will tell the insurance they didn’t do their work or complete the job. Terrible service. We have a POA so we’re were in charge not her.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed May 17, 2024

Please get an itemized bill, before you pay them. They over charged my mother thousands of dollars. They charged for work that was never done, they destroyed some of her belongings. They never come and check on the work the employees say they do. If this happens to you or a loved one please call them out on it. I fought them on it and so should you. SO PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE POOR QUALITY OF WORK AND BEING OVERCHARGED!!!

Profile pic of the author.
      CoverageStaff

Reviewed May 3, 2024

Keep a close eye on your credit card transactions, people. My card was HACKED into after I made a first trial payment to ServPro Team Dobson. I am checking my cards often and to my horror, discovered an extra payment to the Team Dobson that I didn’t make. Immediately reported as FRAUD and requested a new card with a different number.

My kitchen had water damage from a burst pipe in the ceiling, so I called my insurance company who in turn contacted Servpro Team Dobson. The Team Dobson started with demolition that was totally unnecessary. They removed all they could from the walls that was attached to them permanently (some unique molding pieces I couldn’t locate at all afterwards), ran cords across the room (safety hazard), used ALL outlets so I couldn’t cook a meal, and continued cutting into the ceiling even after meeting resistance due to the metal mesh it is covered with. Boy am I glad that they didn’t succeed. But my insurance company was billed regardless, and no apology.

The water remediation was included in the demolition phase but didn’t start until a few days later. The repairs didn’t happen because I fired them. At that point I discovered that the walls and the ceiling were still wet. The demolition was totally unnecessary but hey, the insurance company was billed regardless. And where are my unique molding pieces? No telling. The walls and the ceiling remained wet afterwards. I was forced to post a positive review on my phone in haste and under pressure. So now am doing the right thing by posting this review. I will never hire a Servpro Team Dobson franchise again and don’t recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed April 1, 2024

My insurance company hired Servpro who did a fair job on water restoration. The insurance company then refused to pay ServPro which I do not understand and instead of Servpro working out a deal they attempt to put a lien on my Property, slap me with a 10k fine that I am solely responsible for as a first time home buyer. I will never Have anything to do with ServPro and cannot wait until I am finish paying these scum off. That job performed was nowhere near 10k and I have a contractor who restored an entire Unit with upgrades for less. Repeat!! Will never have anything to do with them again. Scum.

ServPro Company Information