Find a Home Improvement Contractors partner

Help me decide

4.0/5 (292 ratings)
Find a Home Improvement Contractors partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About ServPro

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

ServPro Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServPro?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServPro?

Original review: June 12, 2021

After Belfor screwed up mitigating my water damage properly we got another company to come in which was ServPro. They were all amazing and helped us every step of the way. They made sure to be there any phone calls and questions we had. This company has amazing workers that are clean and respectful and they respect the home that they come into. I do not know where we would be without them. They made a miserable situation caused by another company less stressful and upsetting. They didn't complain about how hot it was in the house due to all the work, they just kept chugging along happily and cleaned up everything they did so it was safe for us to stay home. ServPro is amazing and I 100% recommend them to everyone!!!

Original review: June 9, 2021

While out of town on vacation I had a pipe burst under a bathroom sink causing 10,976 gallons of water flood my home over a period of 3 days. Per my water provider I was losing 149 gallons an hour. To understand the amount is is equivalent to a 8ft deep 17 foot long swimming pool. When I returned home to find this at 10:45 at night I was devastated.

My insurance company immediately dispatched Servpro in Martinsville Virginia. They came in and immediately went to work. Explained everything to me and assured me that they would take care of everything and they did. This group of people were awesome! Professional!! Courteous!!!! They took the load of worry and stress off of my shoulders and made this horrific incident okay again. Over the course of a few days they removed all water, all moisture, all damaged material and items and I came back to a clean, DRY and odor free home! I highly recommend this kind group of individuals and I cannot say enough about the care and service I received!

Get buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2021

On 2/17/21 at 3 a.m. due to extreme freezing temperatures a pipe in our garage burst and pushed water under the wall into the indoor hallway. Within 30 minutes I called a local Oklahoma ServPro branch and many other "like" service companies. ServPro was the first to return my call. Due to the demand for service the local branch was supported by other branches.

While I remained on the waiting list for several other providers, ServPro was the first to notify me they were available. The crew that arrived (Kyle) was courteous and professional. They got busy and removed the carpet padding, set up drying equipment and took care of my mess. They worked around my work schedule and were able and very willing to answer all my questions. They were prompt to get the invoice to my insurance company which was less than they had originally quoted. ServPro provided all the service I needed before I ever got a call back from the other providers. I found them to be professional, honest and hardworking -- during a very stressful situation.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

After a disastrous house fire, the insurance company arranged for Servpro to stabilize and mitigate the building, and suggested we also hire them for reconstruction, which we did. This was a huge job, removing and replacing all the drywall, plaster, floor and much of the subfloor, electrical, plumbing, mechanical. Servpro took care of everything, hiring a general contractor who in turn brought in subs as needed. I found them helpful and communicative, staying in touch throughout the process and respecting our preferences in the numerous decisions necessary.

They were also constructive in dealing with cranky building inspectors. They also handled the cleaning of furniture, books, and some of the other contents. Recovering from a house fire is a miserable experience, but could have been much worse without their help. Note this review is for Servpro franchise #9347, based in Wheaton IL and encompassing several other Servpro operations in the state.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

Thank you very much for introducing me up with Josh ** at SERVPRO, Paradise Valley AZ. I wish I had met him sooner. :) My plumber misdiagnosed the need for the hole in the building (there is no leak). I asked Josh if he had a recommendation for a second opinion and two days later a 2nd expert was at my house to confirm the estimated misdiagnosis and properly determine the problem.

Josh's communication has been superior. He and every member of his team have been friendly and responsive. I manage a sales team of over 100 and know how hard it is to get and keep good talent. In the future when I am asked for a contractor referral Josh ** and his team at Servpro will be my go to guys. Thank you for the intro and for making the choice to have him and his team helping us in the condo complex. Happy holidays!

Lori Cabrillo Square - Scottsdale AZ.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

DO NOT CALL SERVPRO. DO NOT TRUST THESE FOLKS and franchise owners. They have left our family in worse shape than the original small area of water damage. Untrained workers, brought in by untrained supervisor, leads to disasters and far more damage than you can imagine. They have left wet insulation, damaged appliances, granite tiles in our sink and garbage disposal, completely cutting our sub floors past joist, resulting in even further damages. They conducted an Asbestos test in a piece of linoleum left under the dishwasher. The results came back Positive, The following day a new supervisor and more untrained workers came into our home disrupted the entire flooring, including the positive patch of asbestosis. They failed to seal any and all of our cabinets, pantry, window, HVAC contaminated leaving everything covered in dust and debris.

Each day that passed, I called to let them know things were not going well here and we needed to have support, when they finally sent one of their lead estimators/contractors from their restoration company to look at the damage, he agreed something should be done and this should not have happened to our home. That was the last I heard from ServPro. While waiting on estimate from our contractor for repairs, in the span of 20 days, and after receiving monies from insurance, they will threaten you with a lien on your property for non payment. 20 DAYS! The entire process is NOT worth the corporate name. They closed shop, left town and are desperate. There is so much more that has transpired, but in short this corporation should stand by their word, regardless if these folks left town. IF a McDonald's franchise is sued, they are suing McDonalds and the franchise owner. This is no different.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

This company was recommended by the adjuster for Farmers Ins. They came in and tore up carpet, tore off wallpaper and threw all the objects in the bathroom into the bathtub which put lots of little holes into the tub. They replaced the carpet. Put a seam in the carpet where it shouldn’t be. Left raw edges where they capped the stairs. Originally wanted us to pick from office type carpeting. Never did the walls that they were supposed to do. Replaced ceiling in kitchen but painted before dry and didn’t prime spots with Kilz. Note their back and the tape to seal the seams is coming off. Able to see a spot the whole way around the replaced dry wall.

There is more mold above the tub. The wall boards were never replaced and rotted along with being exposed to sewage. They never did anything with the walls after they tore off wallpaper which was also in the paperwork to be done. It was a mess. Nothing got done with complaints to their company or to Farmers Ins. Farmers has very misleading commercials and so does Servpro.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

They bring in a lot of extra unneeded equipment, just to charge you more. Then they add a lot of extra charges to your bill for work they didn’t do, and supplies they didn’t get. You really have to watch, and know what they actually do compared to what they’re charging you for. They try to rip you off at every turn.

Original review: July 29, 2021

Servpro came to my home for fire, soot and ash cleaning. The team was very professional and experienced. They were at my home for over a week and everyone was hard working and performed as a well trained team. Tom ** the manager, Dustin the team leader and team members Malisa, JP, Frank were all on time each day, work very hard to restore our home. Words cannot express how much we appreciate this team. This was a very extensive process and Tom, Dustin and the team really took away the stress of this job. I highly recommend Servpro!

Original review: July 28, 2021

Was hired to rebuild after water damage. Contracted out but person in charge of team was not paying workers. Called Servpro numerous time to correct but did nothing. Was told to keep the remaining balance due which was around 1200 dollars but I paid more to complete. Since I hired Servpro, they were responsible for job not contractors. Don’t use this business. Period.

ServPro Company Information