toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This review is about the repair I had with this company 2 months ago. In short, the whole ordeal from phone call down to technician experience went smoothly. No complaints, bravo.

It's prime time for my sprinkler to have broken obviously with the beating sun out. I'm an ocd hobbyist gardener and like to have my landscaping well maintained. I put a lot of effort into the maintenance so I was pretty upset when my sprinkler system wasn't working. I remembered this was added on to my coverage plan that I had with Secure and gave them a quick call. They handled my repair much better than I'm used to.

This was provided with the purchase of my home, and I am very pleased with the service we received so far and glad that I had it.

We actually had 2 things wrong, the refrigerator and the washer machine stopped working. They came out very quickly, fixed both items and so far so good, very happy. Impressed with the service so far.

I realized one late afternoon that both my toilet and bathroom sink were backed up. Within 2 hours of calling Secure Home Warranty I had a plumber reach out to me to confirm a time. The claims department were very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. So happy I had this plan.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Secure Home Warranty?

I had a claim in September in which secure home warranty dispatched for repair of a roof leak on the 17th (I called in on the 16th a day before). It was fair and well managed company that seemed to truly care to get my claim over and done with.

Had a notable claim with this provider. I called the toll number up right when I discovered the error and the employee at Secure helped get my situation handled. They were courteous and got my built in microwave oven fixed the next day!

I've had a handful of claims over these past 7 months. My most recent with a repair serviced to my clothes dryer. Here's my assessment... Secure home will do their best to make sure you're happy at the least. They try to service and dispatch as soon as is possible, the longest time I had to wait was about 3 days. But that was only once. The rest of the other repairs were either done day of or the following day. I was impressed with their quick responses and customer care team over the phones.

A short while back I had Secure Home Warranty make a repair on my garbage disposal unit. I am writing this review now because I was reimburse for the repair and have received the check in the mail. The customer reps who assisted in my claim were very helpful and made sure I knew the steps of the process, no surprises and very thorough service.

Really a fantastic service they have, thank you Secure. They came to fix my refrigerator and also fixed a small knob on my dishwasher which showed that they care. My plan covered the expense and the cost of new cooling element in my fridge.

I've had two claims with Secure Home Warranty this past month. The water heater replacement that filed took around 3 days to reinstall. I also had a claim with my sprinkler system around the yard which was completed the day of call. Based on these recent claims and others in the past I renewed for a 2-year elite plan, it's just reliability which is hard to come by.

Factual basis uncertain

I am not a customer because I would not fall for their tricks. I called for a quote which they so kindly gave me but then did my research and realized that they are NOT licensed almost ANYWHERE in the US. They will also LIE and say they've been in business for 10 years - they just opened about a year ago. BUYER BEWARE.

This is by far the worst home warranty company I have ever dealt with. Please avoid them at all cost. They refuse to cover the plumbing fixture in one of my bathrooms. They try to find any loop hole they can to get out of the repairs. They will cover one part, but not the other, or sometimes nothing at all. They will charge multiple service fees for issues that are all related. Some of their representatives are rude beyond belief. Please spend a little more and go with an ethical company. My faucet could flood my entire house, and they refuse to cover it. Please don't make the same mistake I did.

The manager, Randy **, told me that even though I was promised that they would refund me for some of the service fees I paid that they can't do that. He said he will give a credit to the plumbing company for $135 to go toward the repair, but that they don't cover the faucet. The repair is going to cost me over $475 total. He also wanted to ensure that I would not "slam them on social media after he gave me the credit". The representative, "Lisa Marie", is probably the rudest person on the face of the earth. Please go with a different company.

I had a big fuse break in my electrical box which shut down power to half of my house. The customer reps over the phone were polite and electrician that came out was young, cautious, not lazy and did a good job. He also said this sort of problem won't happen again for a long while.

My wife and I had a pleasant claim when secure home dispatched someone to fix our standalone freezer. The total time allotted between my phone all and the repair was a little over a day which is speedy. Thanks for the help!

It was bad timing when my dishwasher acted up as the whole sink was full of dishes too. I had no time to manually wash the dishes and so I called up Secure right away. In less than two days the claim was resolved with my dishwasher repaired.

I called 3 weeks ago. After 4 more calls I had a worker arrived 5 days later. That was 2 weeks ago and 20 more calls with promises of sending it to a supervisor nothing has been done. I have had another company before and this did not happen. They don't care.

I bought two policies from them. My washer broke and it was the switch at the door that went bad. They took three weeks and still no repairman. They finally told me to get one myself and they would reimburse me. They said they don't cover doors, even though it was not the door. I have read hundreds of similar complaints. These people are simply in business to take your money. I believe them to be a fraudulent company.

This will be my 2nd claim. Today the contractor came by to start the work on the water pump system in my house. The contractor so far is real kind and just has to return tomorrow with a new part to install, & will be on his way. Most importantly phone rep was actually decent. Sincere warranty service.

Secure Home really helped us out when our home electricity went out about 2 weeks or so ago. They understood urgency and were able to put us in contact with the electrician who fixed the issue the same day, and the visit was covered too by our elite plan. Really nifty warranty.

The first date I had scheduled to have the repair on my ac system turned out to be no good for me, and still they were able to reschedule the repair conveniently for the next day after. I was impressed with how well they dealt with my claim.

This is the third time I've had to use the service warranty. This time it was for the leak in my Kenmore dishwasher that was fixed speedily by the dispatch team at Secure. I had other warranties in the past and none offered as good service with convenience like Secure.

On 7/18 I moved from American Home Shield to Secure Home Warranty because of price. My AC went out on 8/15 and they sent a technician out to fix the repair. And even though the loss of the refrigerant was as a result of a break in the AC components Secure says they don't pay for refrigerant. After over an hour on the phone Lisa the manager said that Secure Home Warranty would pay for half the refrigerant for a total of $251.00. I paid the tech the full amount of $517.20. She told me to submit the invoice which I did 8/19.

I also told them that I wanted them to take their prorated fees and to cancel both my policies. I received an automated email saying they had to process the reimbursement first so I waited. 9/20 was 30 days. I called in 9/21. Spoke with Calvin ** a claims supervisor. States that they refunded my policies so they cannot do the reimbursement. So I supposedly had a home warranty in place and somehow ended up paying for AC servicing!

They fixed my pool which I had paid extra to be covered in a different plan. The affiliated pool contractor they sent out knew what he was doing. Thanks plenty!

There was a pretty bad smell myself and two of my kids were noticing so we called Secure and worked together to find out. It was probably the septic tank in my backyard acting up. Dispatch sent out a really nice plumber out to resolve the issue once he confirmed it was the septic tank. The smell slowly went away a few days after he fixed the tank.

Happy I subscribed to Secure's warranty in May last season. They were able to cover my pool heater and in nice timing too. My wife and I will likely recommend to relatives.

My mother-in-law recommended this service to me when my husband and I moved into our new single family home. It's been wokring really well so far. I just had my 3rd claim with Secure and no complaints. Safe to say it's a reliable warranty.

Satisfied with extent of coverage as well as customer service which is a huge thing to me. I've been with other home warranties and this one's best by far.

Last Tuesday my husband and I were expected guests for a dinner. The problem that occured to us was that our stove was not producing a flame which was quite the bad timing. Thankfully we had this warranty that turned out to repair our stove with enough time to make it for the dinner. I even had to tell the story and recommend it to the guests at the dinner! Thanks for the help.

Was thrilled to see how quickly I had service from Secure. I phoned in about my bathtub plumbing problem and they dispatched the same day. Exceptional warranty product.

Secure Home Warranty Company Profile