4.18/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Looking for a home warranty company?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Secure Home Warranty

At Secure Home, we know that unexpected repairs on a home can put a strain on your wallet, while also causing unnecessary stress. We put you in the very best hands with our extensive warranty plans, and our consultants, who are available 24/7 to assist you. Providing coverage for heating, electrical, plumbing and appliances helps give you peace of mind knowing that you're always just a phone call away from avoiding a costly repair. All of our contractors are graded on a satisfaction survey from our customers, so you can rest easy knowing our network is comprised of only the best and most trusted. Call us today for a quote!

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

465 Secure Home Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I purchased SHW in July, 2017. I paid the policy in full - $360 for a 12 month plus 2 extra months. I submitted a claim in Sept. Was told it would take 30 days to reimburse me. Now I understand the company is no longer in existence. How can I get my money back? Someone please help me!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

A agreed upon settlement in the amount of $196 was sent to me according to Secure Home Warranty on 9/1 2017. Here it is 11/1 and nothing. They said it would take 15 to 30 days. I have been calling them for the last month with no answer sometimes 3-4 times a day. They are no good. They have no trouble taking my $950 dollars for their services. But they don't carry through. There is a enough bad people in the world without doing business with them. They will answer in the hereafter. No good money grabbers.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I have a contract with them for 2 years, I paid in full. I had a problem with my microwave and I called them to fix it. The guy came. I paid $45 deductible and he told me that the microwave has to be changed. I call them, I did all that they told me and said that they would refund me $100. I never received it. I keep calling nothing. I decided to cancel the contract. I call them and they canceled it but it's about 2 months still now I don't receive any refund. I am calling them and they don't answer my phone call.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I called to cancel my policy. Was advise it will be Cancelled and I would received my payment back in 10 days. As of today I haven't received my payment back and it over 20 days. When you call now you can't talk to anyone. I never gave them the ok to charged me for another year. Stay away. This company is a scam.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

After making a claim in April I have continued to call to find out why I have not received my check. At this time no one answers the phone. I have been told that the check would be sent and I have followed up with email, with no response.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Secure Home Warranty?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I am a Realtor in the Metro Phoenix area. Last year I purchased a home warranty for my client and was assured that when the transaction closed and SHW was paid through escrow, my money would be refunded. It is a common practice and I had no reason not to believe them. Months went by with no answer to calls and no return emails. I was finally contacted by Frank ** (manager at extension **) and I was told I would receive my refund in 7-10 days. He also said there had been significant flooding in their office and that is why I wasn't called back or refunded. He assured me they were up and running again and working in full force as a company.

Sadly, this is not true. They are back to not answering their calls (I think they are paying someone to hang up on customers) and mailboxes are full. Emails are not being responded to. I filed a complaint with the Philadelphia Attorney General's office. They could not resolve with SHW either and suggested filing a complaint with a magisterial district judge. I wish they would just do the right thing and give me back what was stolen from me to save me the time and energy of court.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I had bought a 1 year home warranty as many mentioned below where they provided 3 month extra coverage. Within 1 year warranty period itself I had a problem and I have tried calling them several times. They don't even pick the call. It goes to a automated answer machine and after selecting option it rings for few times and gets disconnected. I tried calling them on several different days no use, same problem. Then I looked online to see many others experiencing the same. Normally I don't spend time on providing negative review but here I felt it's necessary so others doesn't get cheated. Someone below mentioned about putting a case against them, if that is possible I would like to join and do whatever is needed. Such a fraud, never expected that. Wonder how they have 4+ rating on internet. Please stay away from this fraudulent company.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I put in a claim August 4, 2017 for AC and a month later when they finally got a technician out, he stated I needed a new compressor, I have called many times and nothing has been done to resolve the claim. I have a claim for a stove top and Secure Home Warranty could not find a technician, so they suggested I get one and they will reimburse, I have not received a reimbursement. I confirmed with Secure Home Warranty, that I did not want to renew my policy and they deducted $550.00 out of my account and stated they would refund, they have not refunded my account and now they don't answer the telephone! Now Secure Home Warranty needs to complete the repair of the ac, reimburse me for the repair on the stove top $405.11 and refund me for the $550.00 they deducted for a new contract.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I purchased a home warranty for my new home August 8, 2016. The first time I used the policy was August of 2017 when my AC went out. I contacted the claim department - they suggested that I get the repairs completed myself (they had to approve the proposal) because the hotter states like Florida, it takes longer to get a service company to my home - so the rep suggested I located a company. I did that - I contacted Secure Home Warranty back with the $350 quote and they approved the reimbursement minus the service charge as well as proof that the AC unit has been serviced for the past 3 years. Luckily the person I purchased the home from had all the records. Secure Home Warranty approved the reimbursement on 8/14/2017 - sent me an email which stated reimbursement will occur within 30 days. As of Oct 12, I still have not received a reimbursement. When you call the 800#, the phone rings a couple times then disconnects.

I have sent several emails to the claims department - no response. I was able to get in contact with someone in September and he stated the accounting department cuts checks on Fridays and I will receive a payment Sept 25th. Still no check. I contacted my credit card company, Discover, and disputed the entire charge for the warranty from 8/8/16 because they did not provide the service they promised in the agreement. Discover will now handle the claim. They will contact Secure Home Warranty. If they do not respond in a timely manner - they will receive a chargeback - but the rep at Discover stated either way I will receive my reimbursement.

So they have credited the entire amount of the warranty back to my card while they investigate. Then a rep had the audacity to email me about renewing the contract, I explained the situation in regards to the claim and I never heard back from him. He will not respond to my emails. SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. But if you put the home warranty on your credit card I would suggest you dispute the charge and let the credit card company deal with it. I will not be purchasing any more home warranties. Terrible experience but I am happy DISCOVER is taking care of it for me.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

In my opinion this company is a fraud. I have submitted several claims since last November 2016 and some have been approved and others are pending but to this day, October 2017, I have not received any payments. I speak to their representatives on the phone and they tell me that they don't know and to leave messages, emails to their accounting department and I get no responses. However, since I didn't review my policy, they are asking me to renew it again so they can evaluate the existing claims. Incredible. Irresponsible company!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I purchased my warranty last October. In June I made a claim that was approved. I was told it would be 30 days before payment. As of 10/2/17 I have not received payment and get nothing but lies, hung up on and the runaround with them. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy. Best thing that could happen would be they get shut down!!! If I could give them negative stars I would... -5 stars on everything!!!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I had this insurance for one year and I'm very dissatisfied with service. Whenever I called for claim they say, "You would be getting a call from tech within 24 hours" but 2 days spent no call. I called again they say, "You can get it done by any company and we will reimburse you the money whatever they cover in insurance." This happened several times as I had 3 properties insured with them. I paid thousands of dollars from my pocket as every time their technician came they say they don't cover and went with their fee. Kept calling so many times a day but no rush from their side to finish the claim. I referred to my employees after I bought and their experience is same and waiting for 1 year contract to be finished. I would be giving less than 1 star if I could.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Despite the reviews, I decided to give them a chance for the year. I had about the same results as I should have expected. Constant runaround. Never returns calls or picks up. You almost need to make keeping up with your claims a full time job. They are very good at being elusive. I spent almost $500 on my plan and still shelled out hundreds of dollars throughout the year. My fondest memory of them will be when their computers crashed for two weeks and they couldn't process any requests for over a month. It seems like they need to be a regional level company vice national.

I do not recommend them to anyone. They take so long to respond to claims and assist that it is impractical to wait. I have a property manager as well and they were fed up with dealing with them. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Anywhere but here. I can't imagine how they have 4 stars. If you have the time and energy to pursue them day in and day out, by all means. If you are a landlord or property manager, be ready to hire and pay out of pocket and then pointlessly file for reimbursement through them later.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I paid $400 for a year of home warranty from "Secure Home Warranty". I finally call them because my central a/c unit conked out. They have been giving such a runaround and no service. They surely took my money though. The temperatures here in Arizona are still in the triple digits in my area so I'm really in a bind. I'm a sick, disabled woman and I need my a/c unit running. even my poor dog is suffering badly in this heat. I keep calling and calling and after numerous calls and being on hold for 20 or 30 minutes, I get nothing from these crooks. This is so unfair. Either I get my a/c fixed or I want my money back!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Do not... I repeat do not do business with Secure Home Warranty unless you want to experience a great deal of frustration and what can only be described as the worst customer service ever!! I purchased a five year contract for $2500.00 when we first purchased our home last year. I did this for peace of mind when it came to home appliance repairs. When our $2800.00 refrigerator gave out they offered us only $300.00 and would not even consider replacing it even though the repairman that they sent out told them that they should replace it. When they refused to replace our refrigerator I immediately contacted them and demanded a refund on the final four years of my contract. It has now been more than four months since I first asked for a refund and I cannot begin to tell you all of the... that this company has put me through including countless hours on hold waiting for someone to respond and so many emails that I have lost count.

On two occasions I have received two calls from Secure Home Warranty, one from Angie and one from Scott, when I spoke with Angie I was informed that a check was going to be going out on the following Friday which did not occur. When Scott called me on a Friday he told me that he was going to personally process my refund on Monday and that he would email me with check information. He never did call me. When I spoke with Scott he asked me what I was going to do about the complaints that I filed with the BBB and the State Insurance Commissioner? I told him when I received my refund and the check cleared the bank I would withdraw my complaints. To which he stated, "OH". Since that time I have called Secure Home Warranty every day and continue to email five different individuals at Secure Home Warranty each and every day with no response. As of yet I am still waiting very impatiently for my refund of almost $2000,00.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

If it were possible to give 0 stars, I would have. This company is by far the worst company I've ever dealt with when it comes to customer service. This claim, specific claim is from December 2016. In February 2017, I sent a form to sign and return, which I did on April 5, 2017. On the form, it said the check would arrive within 30 days. I have been calling this company since June 2017 about my check. I can't tell you how many people I've talked to, how many times I was told someone would call me back to discuss, how many email addresses I've been given to inquire about this and how many times I've been told that the check will be mailed out on Friday. No one has ever called me back, none of my emails have ever been returned and none of the voicemail message I have left have ever been responded to.

I just spoke to a "supervisor" telling me that he will call me back on Friday at 1:00 p.m. eastern time to give me the number on the check that will be mailed out that day along with a picture of said check. Needless to say, I'm not holding my breath. This is by far the worst customer service I have EVER dealt with. And that's saying a lot because there is some really crappy customer service out there these days. I promise this company is the worst. Save your money, save your time, and save your sanity. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! You're welcome for this public service announcement.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I placed a service call for AC repair in July 2017 and was informed I would be contacted by a repair company within 48 hours (2 business days). 3 days later I still had not been assigned a repair company so I called Secure Home Warranty again to follow up. I was informed that they were behind but assured that I would be assigned a company within 24 hours. Well, 48 hours later I again called and got the run around and apologies... "We're sorry, we don't know what happened." I then asked for a full refund for breach of contract and I was unhappy with their service. Well, again after hard work on my part and getting the run around (again, multiple emails, phone calls, phone messages) I was told I would be getting a prorated refund minus a 75 dollar cancellation fee within 30 days. It's been almost 45 days and still no check. This company is so poorly run I will never use them and tell everyone to stay away!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Last year when I had a plumbing issue and contacted SHW customer service took my call and days later no claim number. Had to get me sales rep involved and he processed the claim and the plumbing problems was resolved. Friday August 18, after hours of course, I started having issues with my AC. I left a message with all my contact details in HOPING someone from SHW would call me back on Monday. Crickets, nothing! Tuesday morning rolled around so I left a message for me sales rep. Again, crickets, nothing! Here it is Wednesday morning at 8:10 am CST, 9:10 EST, so I call for a THIRD time. And of course I get the recorded message... So I left a THIRD message with all my contact details.

Word to the wise save your money and DO NOT do business with this company!!! They are good at taking your money and then when you need to use your warranty NO ONE is around to help you!! I WILL NOT be giving them my business when this warranty expires. The sad part is, I did my homework and researched this company before I gave them my business based on their customer service reviews. Needless to say, I didn't experience this grief and aggravation when I was doing business with Home Security of America!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I switched to this company in December 2016 and I couldn't regret this decision more! I signed up for 3 free service calls, 15 months of service instead of 12, 24 hr a day access to a service person and no more than 48 hours before my service would take place. All of the reviews were great for this company until February 2017 and after I paid $549.00 for my warranty service. It was hot in Las Vegas and my downstairs ac was not cooling like it should have so I called to get someone out to fix it. When told to press 2 for service which I did, the message would state that I reached an unmonitored extension. I tried all the extensions and the same thing would happen. I tried to contact them every week until May when it got really hot again and I needed to use my ac.

This time I contacted the salesman Frank, who I'd signed up with. He gave me some story about there being a flood in the office in February and the phone lines were down. He told me he was the only one in the office and that I needed to try to call service again. I told him that I'd been trying to contact them since the end of February and what the message said. He got loud and angry and told me he was in sales not service. I reminded him that I purchased the warranty from him not service and he hung up. I emailed him and demanded my money back and he refused.

I emailed him again and this was the response... “It’s either already in the mail on the way to you, or it’s being mailed out on Friday of this week at the latest. I can't tell which because I am sales department not billing, but definitely know it’s not later than this Friday being mailed. To be 100% sure, I even emailed Angie, our billing manager, advising her to check the inquiry for me and she is aware of it, so if it’s not already mailed (which it may be) then it will be surely mailed by Friday at the latest.”

A man named Scott that sounded just like Frank called a few days later and said they would reimburse me if I have an outside company come out and fix my ac unit. I told him I already did this to the tune of $825.00 and he told me to submit the billing which I submitted as instructed but I haven't seen a penny. I contacted Frank again and demanded my $549.00 refund and he transferred me to the billing department. The person I spoke to said they would request the refund and I should have it in 6 to 8 weeks. I have yet to receive that money.

Now we are in August, no refund of my premium, no reimbursement for my $825.00 that I submitted for my ac unit that they should have covered and now my other ac unit isn't working in the 110 Las Vegas heat. I called to see if my account was still active and it was and the rep, who sounded like Frank, told me he would put my claim in for me. Of course the rep said they are extremely overwhelmed with calls and they said it would be 72 hours before someone would be able to contact me. I told him that my contract stated that it would be 48 hrs and that 72 hours to be contacted wasn't acceptable. The rep told me he'd "authorize" me "to use an outside company" and that I could "submit the bill for reimbursement". I told him I already did that with the last bill and I haven't received my money.

He asked me to send him the bill which I did, and when I contact him to make sure he received it of course he told me he hadn't. I'm not surprised! I was contacted 5 days after I called for service and was told someone will be out soon. I've seen all the reviews from people going through the same issues of no service or if they did get contacted that the company wouldn't do work for Secure Home Warranty because they don't get paid. I've contacted the Better Business Bureau and nothing has been done to shut this company down.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I have had nothing but headaches with this company. They were supposed to replace my stove top and never did. I had a plumbing problem and they wiggled out of that also. My heater started having problems and they wiggled out of that too. So I stopped calling them for anything since I know they will not fix anything.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Our garbage disposer failed to work. Secure Home Warranty informed me to get a new one, install it myself and submit the receipt for reimbursement. It's been three weeks and nothing happened. No correspondence - no reimbursement, simply nothing. Another claim, our ice maker stopped making ice. Secure Home Warranty registered the claim, and nothing happened. After many frustrating calls, they came up with a contractor who supposed to do the job. A day later, the contractor contacted me and rejected the job based on outstanding payments from an earlier job for Secure Home Warranty.

Two weeks after registering the claim, no response from Secure Home Warranty, no willingness to resolve, simply nothing. Now, I will get legal services to get out of the contract and get my money back. I know, the conditions of Secure Home Warranty looks great on paper; in reality, however it is not a company you should/ can trust. Be advised to stay away!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I purchased a home warranty and have only made one small claim. This company has been giving me the run around for 2 months now! Phone call after phone call, they keep assuring me they are taking care of things, but nothing ever gets done. They give me excuse after excuse and it has become a ridiculous process. A ceiling fan needed to be replaced; they only cover cost of fan, they don't help with any installation and even getting the cost of the fan reimbursed has been nothing but a hassle. I am incredibly disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I live in Southern California, Inland Empire. The summer temperature is not pleasant. My A/C unfortunately broke last Thursday night (7/28/2017) and I called Secure Home Warranty the following morning (Friday, 7/29/2017). I was told that they would contact me within 24-48 hours to schedule a technician, excluding weekends and holidays, and the company works on EST, so they close at 4 PM my time. I have two toddlers and we bared with the mid-90 temperature all weekend and slept on the living room floor. Monday (7/31/2017) came and gone, no one called. Tuesday (8/1/2017) after I made several phone calls to the company, I finally reached a representative. I told the representative (a male) when I last called for service and how no one called me within the time frame, and mentioned my local temperature.

The male representative's response was that, at least I wasn't living in Florida where temperature gets to 115 F at 10 am! WOW!! I'm not sure how Florida's temperature helps with my broken A/C?! Unprofessional! Then he proceeded to tell me that their technicians were backlogged (that would be nice to know 4 days ago, when I first filed the claim!). The representative told me I could hire my own licensed technician to evaluate the problem, once they find out the issue, I should give Secure Home a call on the spot, to see if Secure Home covers the issue.

This sounds fine ONLY IF Secure Home is really easy to reach! I had to call three times this morning (8/1/2017) (@0607 AM (PST) waited 12 min before the call went to an answering machine, @0620 AM (PST) waited 12min 26sec before my call was disconnected automatically, @1048 AM (PST) finally reached a human operator, I'm not sure if the technician I hire would have the patience for me to try to reach someone at Secure Home, not to mention everything has to be done before 4 PM. Secure Home Warranty is horrible if you have an issue that needs to be fixed immediately. Hopefully they cover whatever's wrong with my A/C, if not, I'm sure they cover Zombie Apocalypse!

Original review: July 30, 2017

Secure Home Warranty is a scam. I paid $1750 for a Home Warranty, last December, and made one recent claim on a dishwasher. I've spent two weeks and numerous hours on the phone, with no results. I've been hung up on, spoken to rudely, and have been told the same thing every day, that all their contractors were overbooked, and for me to call my own and they would reimburse. Glad I didn't go that route after reading these reviews, since they are not paying contractors for work. I've contacted my credit card company and I hope this resolves it. Also lodged complaint with BBB. Stay away from this company.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I have made one claim for my microwave with Secure Home Warranty and they denied it. NOW I am dealing with Secure Home Warranty right now with my refrigerator. I am on day 13 with no refrigerator. Secure Home Warranty said their service technicians were too busy so we needed to get our own, which we did right away. I sent them the diagnosis and estimate last Friday and called to confirm they received it, which they said no! So I sent it again on Monday and confirmed they received it. They said they had to send it for review because the compressor went out on the 2 year old Kenmore refrigerator which is going to cost $1,200+ to repair. I have called (always on hold for 15 to 45 minutes) and emailed NUMEROUS TIMES every day and have gotten nowhere!

I switched to this warranty company last year from Old Republic which was a big mistake because they were great! I figured all warranty companies were probably about the same and Secure Home Warranty was about $150 less than what I was paying Old Republic. Well I learned it sure wasn’t worth saving $150! What a HORRIBLE WORTHLESS SCAM OF A COMPANY! I would love to see a class action law suit against this scam artist company!!! I regret not staying with Old Republic!

Original review: July 25, 2017

If I could give this company less than a star I would! They have not honored anything that was promised on initial setup! When making a claim you are forced to stay on hold for 15-20+ minutes. I filed one claim with them and there were promises to get back with me and no one ever did. I had to basically call and harass them only for them to tell me that they are still not going to cover the hot water tank repair. If you can spare yourself the headache please do and go someplace else!

Original review: July 18, 2017

Did not honor a simple plumbing claim. Instead, despite of being with them for more than a year, offered small amount of claim and let us deal with most of the expenses on our own. The reason we pay for home warranty is to cover/ensure is from those costly repairs.

Original review: July 18, 2017

We purchased a home warranty policy from Secure Home Warranty in February 2017. We were given all kinds of promises that our first $75.00 service call would be free, that this policy was exactly the same as American Home Shield's (which we had in the past), and that they were open 24 hours a day for service calls. We paid $499.00 for the policy and none of the things that we were told were true. #1 I could find a call center when our washing machine had problems. When I did, they said they "couldn't honor the $75.00 free service call; they also said that if it went over $500. we'd have to pay the difference. We weren't sent a cancellation page in the contract.

When I contacted the 'Sales Manager, F. ** (his initials, but we call him something else with these initials!!), he was rude, obnoxious, and gave us wrong telephone # to call for service. I could go on & on and have learned from a Manager that had to deal with taking calls about Secure Home Warranty, that many, many people have been scammed by this company. PLEASE, DO NOT - REPEAT - DO NOT, BUY OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY. We have now filed a claim with our credit card company and hope that we can get our money back.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I have a 4 year policy, made first claim as my pool system failed. I called on Wednesday and got their answering service and was promised an email within 24 hours with the name of the vendor who would come out to check the pool. Thursday came and no email so I called and was told to get my own vendor if I wanted and submit a bill to them as they could not find a vendor. I was told that I would get a call Friday to update me on their search but never received an email or call. The following Monday I called and was promised the name of the vendor who would come out, which I did receive an email. However the vendor never called me.

Finally on Friday I called the vendor and was told by the vendor that they got a message from Secure Home Warranty to handle my call but they do not do work for Secure because of a past issue on getting paid. The vendor tried to call Secure the day they got the message to service my pool but could never get someone to answer. The vendor said they had to waste time being a collection agency to finally get paid. I ended up having to get my own vendor. If I could rate Secure Home Warranty lower than a score of one, I would. Never had this issue with American Home Shield, more costly but I got service.

Original review: July 10, 2017

This is the worst warranty company I have ever dealt with (and I've owned many homes with warranties). First, the company advertised that you could reach customer service 24hrs... They are open 9-7 M-F. Second, I sat on hold for 35mins to only get a recording... After leaving a message and an email, I got NO response. Third, after filing the claim I was told I'd receive a confirmation email (didn't happen). Had to call them back a few hours later only to find out that they are so backed up that I wouldn't any confirmation or response for at least 24hrs and was told that I could get my own ac tech to come out and pay for it myself... They'll reimburse me IF they would normally cover what is found to be wrong. When asked to speak with a manager I was given two extensions to try but was warned that nobody is there to speak with. So here I sit 4 days later with no ac in 115 degree heat still trying to figure things out with very little help from this company that I paid.

Updated on 7/12/2017: As previously stated my ac went out on 7/7, as of 7/10 I had gotten little help. Now 7/12 and still nothing has been done... no email or phone call. I have called the company numerous times and last time was told that the reason they are no longer available 24hrs is because they terminated the contract with the company that serviced their after hour calls and are looking to hire another company (this probably should've been figured out before terminating the other company). I was also told that I need 3yrs of maintenance records, when I told them that I only owned the home for 2yrs I was told "you be surprised what you can find out with a little research" and then advised to call the Listing Realtor to ask if she could get in touch with the previous owners to get the records. If I cannot produce the records they will only cover $150 of the ac replacement, if I can produce the records they will only cover $2000 towards the replacement.

Meanwhile temps are still over a hundred degrees. I am truly blown away by the way this is being handled and believe that their attitude is pretty much, as long as we put them off they will eventually just pay for it themselves (which is what we are now doing) because who has the time to research something like this while your family is burning up in your home with no ac and record breaking heat. To anyone looking for a home warranty, I would advise to ask A LOT of questions, get referrals from friends and family AND most of all do not purchase a warranty from this company.

Secure Home Warranty Company Information