Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.40/5

Samsung is a leading appliance and electronics brand headquartered in Seoul. Samsung makes multiple home products, including smart vacuums, kitchen appliances and laundry appliances, including washers. The company’s washers are widely available online and in retail stores nationwide.

Samsung Washers Shop Now

Order new appliances for your home

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

Order new appliances for your home

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

Samsung Washers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Washers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Washers?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I have a Samsung washer I today had repaired and the service was good. We bought this in 2013 and the technician opened the washer too and my God rust like a 20 year old car up north. The guy said "this must be at least 6 years old!" Nope. He did the repair and runs but I almost bought a replacement, they offered 295 dollars and during November, the Black Friday events, a 1100 washer 599.

Oh I wish I bought that and paid the difference. The rust you can see at the seam along the top where he popped it open. Based on what I saw I will be lucky to get a year out of this. Opt for the replacement I advise. Love the machines, never issues except a cap in the washed bottom have gone through 4 of these always breaks, poor design. But looks like a new set in the future. I hoped get the average 8 to 10 years but likely rust, will be so bad it will break much sooner. I wish I had opened this first. I would have replaced.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

We have owned our Samsung for just over a year and I must say it's the biggest disaster of a washer I have ever seen. No matter what setting you put it on it puts whatever temp water it wants to in. We set it on cold and the water is so hot you can't wash the clothes in it so you have to hand pour cold in it. The water levels are just as unpredictable. To which there is no way to set how much water it puts in so you're at its mercy. I'll never buy a Samsung product. Not even a phone.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

As described by others, I too had a morning appointment today to have the "fix" for my 6 month old washing machine because no other Samsung washer is the same color/height/width, etc. so I chose the fix rather than have a mismatched pair. Samsung has not called and I doubt they will. I'm wondering out loud if in Texas we can go to small claims court to get our money back. The product would be rendered useless if "fixed" as delicate wash only is not why I purchased a large tub and I'm not interested in a mismatched pair nor a machine that can explode. If anyone knows, let me know.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

4 year old washer is part of the exploding recall. But they will not acknowledge that when it spins uncontrollably is to blame for the lid being thrown off! The lid does not just decide to come free and fly across the room! They will only add a support piece to the lid to try and keep it on. Why does the lid come off? No answer! I can tell you when your machine tub starts throwing itself against all sides and your washer moves it is dangerous! Not to mention your machine can't spin the water out of your clothes so no washer for over a month!

We have set up two appointments and yet to have anyone show up but they claim the recall will not fix the machine not working properly. It will just reinforce the top to stay on for your safety! Total crap and yes you can get a partial refund. Ours was $250. We paid $700. Samsung is putting out crap and you get the runaround and rude customer service when you try to get somewhere. The recall even states the machine may wobble. So why are they not fixing the unbalanced issue???

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I have a washer which was on the recall list. Samsung sent a repairman to bolt down the lid so it will not fly off when the drum is banging all over the place since the brackets are broken to hold it in place. The additional warranty which we understood to be effective starting then was not activated. The repair company which the reference ticket was sent to is NISI. He will only text me not call and talk to you. After countless calls to Samsung repair in which they assure me the warranty is in the system and NISI will call to set up an appointment for repair, NISI still says today they have no guarantee of warranty and the trip charge will be $160.00. I call Samsung again and request a supervisor and am placed on hold for 45 minutes and no one ever came back to me. Samsung needs to respond to this issue!!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

My washer was part of the recall. I was offered less than half of what it cost less than 3 years ago. I decided to just do the recall and take the warranty. It had already started making a terrible grinding noise and would bang when spinning. They came out and added the hooks (they use DirecTV techs to do this btw) and told me to call back in and use the warranty. I called back in and made the appointment (after they run me through the gamut of is your washer level, was it installed properly) repair guy comes out a week later and says he fixed it. He was irritated when we made him turn it on high and much to his surprise it was still making that terrible noise. He said he would have to get parts and come back two days later. He calls and comes back and replaces the bowl and clutch. I test it out and it seems to work well.

However later that evening (last Tuesday) when I put clothes in and it starts washing it starts to sound like a jet engine over revving. It was so loud that you could hear it outside. I called them back the next day and scheduled another appointment for today. I used it Saturday because I'm desperate to do my laundry and it made the same noise only it also made a loud bang and flooded my laundry room. It finally stopped leaking but is now unusable. I was told they would call this morning to confirm the appointment. I have yet to hear from anyone. I have called Samsung 4 times today and they cannot even get the service center on the phone. I called the service center 2 times today and couldn't get them on the phone either. I want a new washer!!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

We purchased a Samsung washer June 2016. It worked great until the recall service man came to fix the recall. After he left, we put a load of clothes on to wash and once it got to the rinse cycle it stopped with an error code flashing. I called the service man to tell him and he said he didn't know what to tell me because he didn't know anything about appliances. I immediately called 1-800-SAMSUNG to report the problem. The man told me I would hear from a repairman in 24-48 hours. It has now been 16 days. I have spent hours calling to resolve the problem and get my washer fixed. I am always told someone will call me back in 25-48 hours. I'm spending lots of time, gas and money taking my clothes to the laundromat. I wish I never bought a Samsung product and I will never buy one again.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I have personally been stood up 3 times for the in-home service repair available for the Samsung washer recall, and I have been given a major runaround by both National Service Alliance and Samsung. (It is my understanding that Samsung has contracted with National Service Alliance out of Salt Lake City, Utah to sub out the repairs in each state.) I have wasted 3 days of work due to “all day” in-home repair appointments that have not been kept, and I have spent countless hours on the phone with both Samsung and National Service Alliance trying to resolve the matter to no avail. After being stood up 3 times for my repair and after reading about all the problems others are having with the recall, both Samsung and National Service Alliance deserve to be exposed as to how they are NOT handling this recall as it potentially affects the health and safety of millions of families.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I bought a $1000 Samsung washer in September last year and found out that it was part of the recall by checking online. Samsung never contacted me. I set up a repair call online, got an e-mail confirming a repair between noon and 5 last Tuesday, with a contact phone number in Dallas. I called Samsung and the number on Monday to confirm, Samsung told me they had no more information and no answer at the number. On Tuesday, same deal and of course nobody show up. On Wednesday same deal. I filed a complaint online with Samsung and a representative told me that I should schedule another call, was entitled to no compensation and she had no idea why they didn't show up. This is a scam, I already had a terrible experience with a $2,000+ fridge that died 2 months after the warranty expired. I will never buy one of their appliances again.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

I purchased the recalled washer in May 2014 and had to replace it in March 2016 for the EXACT reason it is being recalled. I have all documents, receipts and even pictures and I don't qualify for the refund. You know what they want? A sticker! A sticker I don't have. This company has turned into a joke. It's sad that the people who have actually been affected by this issue won't qualify under the recall. You know, because we had to replace the washer that literally fell apart. I will never buy another Samsung product again.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

So they came to "repair" the washer. Now the washer no longer rinses completely when washing bedding. The "repair" was to simply reduce the effectiveness of the rinsing process. Now I need to go back to them. I want my $ back, washer no longer performing as promised.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

After notifying Samsung of the exploding top load washer I own, I chose to have it repaired, I waited the two weeks required to receive the parts, they never came. After calling Samsung again, I finally got the part, made an appointment with D I S H, who does the work for Samsung. They never showed up. Made another call to Samsung, got another with D I S H, and, they didn't show up again. The person at D I S H was very rude and uncaring, blaming Samsung for not giving them a work order. Samsung, on the other hand claims they gave them the order. I guess I won't get the washer fixed. If it blows up, I hope it don't kill the dog...or my wife.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

These washers are absolutely garbage. Samsung rigged these machines in order to get the "energy star" rating. These machines do not fill enough to wash clothes, you cannot use liquid fabric softener as per Samsung repair representative as the machine is rigged via the water temperature sensor once again to obtain the energy star rating. Machines blow up in bedding cycle. Samsung solution replace bracket and give you a sticker to attach to cycle control thereby altering the cycle options. Outright fraud instead of recalling all these pieces of junk. Stay away from Samsung washing machines.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I purchased a Frontload washer two years ago. Within the first year the washer time would keep adding time. Called customer service and they said I had to call a certified approved technician. I called them and it took a week to get them out from another state. They said it was a bad control board and they replaced it and charged me $169 for the service call. The same problem started happening again so I called Samsung back and gave me some troubleshooting tips to try. I did that and it still did not help. Called Samsung back and explained it to them and they said it was out of warranty and they couldn't do anything. I will never buy another Samsung appliance again. What a piece of crap!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

My 4 year old top load washer (model #: WA5451ANW) is rusting away around the bleach dispenser. I attempted to have my extended warranty cover this problem without success. Samsung has been unresponsive. The rust is now staining my clothes. Stay away from Samsung!!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

This machine does fine if you're washing small items: t shirts, socks, wash cloths. But if you're planning on washing bed sheets, bath towels or any other larger item, stay away! The problem is this machine tends to ball these larger items up so they don't rinse well and when it comes to spin dry, forget it! The machine will go off balance and reset. You will be required to take each large item out, unball it, then wrap it around the edge of the tub as evenly as possible. Even then, it is not uncommon to have to spin dry 1/3 of the load at a time.

When it shuts down for this, there is commonly 8 minutes left (the spin time), but when you 'balance' your load, it backs up to 13 minutes and goes thru the drain cycle again (even though there is nothing to drain). So it takes you another 5-6 minutes to find out if you balanced it right. We had a repair done (they were very good and took care of the issue) and the service man told me their #1 complaint is the machine does not use enough water (government regs) so the clothes don't come clean (there is a work around for this), and the #2 complaint is the unbalanced spin cycle. We have had this machine for 3 years and plan to replace it. If you like living on ** and anti depressants, this machine is for you!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Please remember to take the labels off the old recalled washer before it is hauled away, or take pictures of the labels. You'll need to send this with your rebate application if you're opting for a cash rebate towards a new washer. I talked to several Samsung reps during the process of opting for the rebate and getting a ticket number... and none of them ever mentioned this requirement. It is only mentioned in the rebate form. Who will ever think of taking the labels off the old washer or taking pictures of it??? Samsung probably is finding out that more people are opting for the cash rebate rather than the in-house repair, and have added this "hidden" requirement. This is very unfair to the consumers and puts an undue burden on us.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Stay clear from Samsung Washer and Dryer. They will deliver you a washer and dryer, and if the washer is broken they will then try to sell you a higher model. If rejected they will say you must wait a MONTH for the washer. Once you decide no to the one month and try to return the product Home Depot and Samsung will charge you a 25% restocking fee and come up with some random BS about how it’s how they do business (Note: this is all within a call of under 2 hours after the delivery truck arrived)... I mean what the hell am I going to do with just a dryer... (Criminals) Stay clear of Home Depot and Samsung washer and dryers they have the ** customer service.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

I also read the recalled letter, my Samsung washer is five years old, working great no issues until I received the recall pad to add to the washer. Now my washer doesn't work at all, once it put that on. I have called at 20 times to Samsung. They offered my only $154. Or one more year warranty plus a repair person come and bolt the washer top. I was promised that a repair person would be arriving to my home. No company no called. This not right. Does anyone have the new keypad issue?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

I received my rebate forms by email and read through it days later because the rep at Samsung customer service sent it to wrong email. By the time I called back and got it corrected my old washer had been hauled away. The rebate form wants the stickers off the actual washer. If I was told this at the time of calling in over 20 times then I would have took them off. Now they are tell me I can't get that lousy $45 dollars until I provide original receipt from the washer I purchased in 2011 and proof from company saying it was hauled off. They have owe me for the price of having it hauled that wasn't free and they need to be giving more than $45 dollars for a mess they created. We should be able to put in a lawsuit against them for that little rebate. I purchased another Samsung washer and dryer, I'm going to return it and not support Samsung at all.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

I purchased the Samsung top loader 3 months ago. In total for shipping, installation and additional part I paid $537.00. The recall states I have to purchase an entirely new machine and within 4 to 6 weeks will get a refund of $412.00 max. If I get the repair, the washer is ONLY under warranty of the specific repair. When I asked for a copy of the warranty in writing they refused to provide one. The company I purchased the machine from refuses to offer a service plan therefore most consumers who purchased this washer will LOSE at least $200.00 if not more!!!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

I've setup three different appointments to have my washer fixed. First time, the repairman says it is not part of the washer recall. They can't fix it and I must get a rebate. I call Samsung and they assure me it can be repaired and schedule another appointment. This time Samsung cancels my appointment and does not tell me so I waste time sitting home for a repairman that is not coming. I call back and speak to a supervisor, he assures me again that it can be repaired, but he can not tell me if the repairmen they send to my house are trained and can repair it.

For some reason I think your employees will take special care in my request and make sure the person coming to my house can fix it. Repairman comes today, says they are not trained on the washer and the bracket they need is not available till January. So now I've wasted 3 days waiting for repairs that could not be done and countless hours on the phone. I want this resolved but your customer service has policies in place that make it so I can't speak to the people who can resolve my issue. Samsung does not care one bit about its customer. You have our money, you offer less than what I paid in rebate and lie to me about getting my machine repaired.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

We bought our Samsung top load washer in July 2016. No problems with it until the recall. We made an appointment to have it fixed, took off work and waited and waited and waited. No one showed up, no one called to say they weren't coming. Made a complaint and was connected with a gentleman that explained they were very busy and falling behind. No other explanation, but a new appointment was set. This time the repairman showed up when scheduled, fixed the washer and left.

We had received the new label for the different settings. Still don't know why the new settings make a difference, but it worked fine until today. Started a load of wash, the washer filled with water and before the wash cycle started, every light on the board started flashing, couldn't stop/pause or turn off the power. Finally had to pull the plug and then push power again. It started filling with water again and this happened two more times, even changing the settings. Now the water is leaking out of the bottom of the washer. I'm thoroughly disgusted with this machine and wish I had never bought a Samsung.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

After reading the reviews of the so-called "repairs" the service companies are completing on the recalled Samsung washers, I am seriously considering canceling the repair. The reviews make me think I should just be happy that my washer can complete a wash cycle and leave it at that. I don't want to have a repair company come out and make the machine completely inoperable. I have already received and applied the labeling and know that the washer will never perform to the standards I expected from an expensive large capacity washer.

I bought this washer because of the large tub so that I could wash my bedding at home instead of at a Laundromat. And here I am, 6 months later being warned not to use the washer as it SHOULD be used. Bedding comes out soaking wet from the washer now and the dry times have increased ten-fold. And the fix is a clamp that keeps the lid closed??? I hate that I bought crap to replace crap that came with my house. I will never purchase Samsung ANYTHING again. It's so sad that these companies take our money and then give us the run-around when something goes wrong until we just give up and go away. It's criminal.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I have one of the top loading washing machine that can explode when on spin cycle. I opted for the fix rather than the rebate because I did not want to shell out more money to buy a new machine. The fix is ridiculous. Basically they put a sticker on the front and now bedding needs to be washed on the delicate cycle. This just not get them clean enough. I Never will buy a Samsung again.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Samsung greets callers to their phones with a phrase that states ‘customer satisfaction is our first priority’. That statement is the furthest thing from the truth. A bold face lie in fact. My top load washer was under a recall, for which a technician was assigned to perform the recall repairs. He did so on November 28th. The technician reconnected everything but never turned the water back on, and we soon found out why. The cheap plastic fitting for the hot water connection on the back of the machine was stripped/destroyed when the technician put the hose back on. The first wash we go to do ended up flooding the basement. This is a negligence issue.

You would think that Samsung would be bending over backwards to get the machine repaired? Wrong. It is now 9 days later and after many, many, many phone calls to Samsung and various ‘recommended’ authorized warranty repair technicians I am no closer to having the machine repaired than the first night when we called with the flooding issue caused by the negligence of the first technician. The first technician assigned to repair the water valve issue, after waiting 5 days, calls and says they can’t come for another week. That led to a whole series of other phone calls with Samsung and various other technicians who cannot seem to, or care to address the liability issue in a timely fashion.

The latest assigned technician? Located 283 miles from my house. Really? I was assigned others who upon calling had phone numbers no longer in service. Not to get into the details of each phone call, but it has been nothing but a run around from Samsung and their poor network of ‘authorized’ warranty repair technicians. I could get someone local to do the repairs but Samsung won’t authorize it since they claim only authorized warranty repair technicians can perform the work. It should not be a warranty issue since one of their own authorized technicians broke the machine to begin with. It was working fine prior to him ‘fixing’ it. It should be a legal liability issue, but Samsung does not care.

I would never ever in a million years recommend ANY Samsung product to any friends, family, coworkers etc. simply due to the way they brush you off. They simply do not care. While I will say that all of the service representatives that I spoke to, and there were many, as well as a supervisor were all very polite and understanding they could not offer any help in getting my machine fixed in a timely fashion, a machine which their own authorized repair person broke. The authorized repair network that Samsung has in my area is poor at best. To have to wait over two weeks, as that is now what it is looking like, to have someone repair a machine that Samsung representatives broke to begin with is simply egregious. They do not put the customer first. The customer is dead last and customer satisfaction is of no concern of theirs.

I could go on and on with the details of the frustrating phone calls and people telling me they understand my frustration but do nothing to remedy the situation. You simply get passed off to the next person and no resolution. I could almost half understand if in fact it was just a warranty issue. But the Samsung rep broke the machine. I will be writing a letter to the CEO of Samsung expressing my frustrations with the lack of concern and the poor network of repair technicians who cannot address negligence and liability repair issues on a timely basis. Of course, I expect no response or any action from that letter either and I am 100% positive it will never be read by the CEO either. Bottom line is that if this is the way Samsung treats their customers, never, ever buy another Samsung product again. They simply do not care and have no regard for their customers. Buyer beware as the saying goes.

Updated on 12/14/2016: I previously posted a review of Samsung and their top load washing machine and the associated recall and/or repair of the machines. I will not go into the details of that prior post, but the original Dish TV technician who was sent to repair the machine (Dish TV to repair a washing machine!) ended up breaking the machine by damaging the threads on the nylon hot water intake valve. It flooded my basement. Dish TV does not obviously have the expertise to fix something of a more technical nature like this, something that they broke. I have been assigned another TV repair place to fix my washer that the original technician broke. This is a liability issue. Emphasize the word liability. The "new" repair technician has now canceled the appointment 3 times which puts the scheduled liability repair out to 19 days.

A Samsung representative breaks my washing machine, and I have to wait 19 days for them to come and fix it!!! And right now I have little faith that the December 19th appointment will be kept. Samsung's service network is horrible to say the least. What added insult to injury is that today, December 14th, I received an Email from Samsung saying that they are giving me a one time accommodation on parts and labor for the machine that they broke. They certainly are not bending over backwards to fix my washing machine that they broke and then they further insult me by sending me that type of Email 16 days after the fact as if they are doing me a favor. Samsung breaks my washing machine, unrelated to the recall issue, and they think that offering me a one time accommodation to fix the machine is making everything OK? Absurd. Come fix the machine and then get out of my house. Samsung products will never cross my threshold again.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Samsung Top Load Washing Machine - Since the recall of machines blowing up, I notified Samsung of my model and serial number. They took the information and set up an appointment for a repair person to come out and fix the problem. They never showed and never called. Since then, I've called back 2 more times. Both times I've been told someone will call me to set up the appointment but no one ever calls. I agree with one review that said there should be a CLASS ACTION on Samsung. I'll never purchase another Samsung product.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Washer recall - I am not sure if I should FIX it or get something else. That means getting both W/D so that they match. The kicker is that they do NOT take back the old ones. I am free to donate to Goodwill or whatever, or leave them on the side of the road. New shiny SAMSUNG w/c it seems odd to me. I am leery of this machine and now I can not use all of the features. Not happy. The FIX technician came right away, only reason for 2 stars.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Samsung Front loader Washer - Bought this March 2016 and it became nonfunctional Dec. 2016. I was transferred to multiple technicians and each one of them had no idea of the ongoing problem. You had to slowly explain the problem over and over again. It seems there is a lack of communication and it has been very frustrating. Finally, after several attempts to rectify the issue, about 2.5 hours of talk time, they gave me a ticket number to have it fixed. Called the company that will come out to fix it and it will take several days for them to come out and see it. Please, please save yourself frustration and buy anything but Samsung.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I have had my Samsung top-load washer for around 5-6 years. It has actually served me well. When I heard about the recall and saw mine was on the list, I registered and waited like everyone else. When the "fix" was released, I was told to choose a date. I did so (I think for 11/14? ), held the date, and then was told a few days beforehand it was cancelled and would be rescheduled. I waited again and was assigned the date of 12/5 with DISH. Mondays is the easiest day for me as I work full time, so this was okay. I cancelled my appointments and was given a window of 12-5.

The week leading up to 12/5, I kept getting robo-messages that my appointment would need to be rescheduled, and to "press 1" to arrange a new time. I'd do that, get connected to DISH, who kept telling me those calls were coming from Samsung, they couldn't stop them, but I WAS indeed scheduled for 12-5 still. When it kept happening, I called again to check and was told the same thing. I said "Are you SURE because I'm rearranging my day, and if you aren't going to come, I want to know now." They said, "No, ma'am, you are scheduled". At that time, I also asked when/if I'd get a more refined window of time, noting that I will need to run out twice to pick up my kids from school, but those are both very brief and would be the case any day. I was told, "They will call you with a window that morning". Okay.

Dec 5th came. I got a confirmation the day before, and a link to check the status of my service visit. The link was broken. I waited. At 9:10am, I called to try to get a window and I wanted to be able to go out and do some errands, and also be sure they didn't come while I was picking up kids. I was told it was tentatively scheduled for 2:30-3:45 and would take about an hour. I said that this wasn't ideal since I needed to go out for maybe 15 mins to get my one son from 3:05-3:20, and the other from 4-4:30. I asked if there was any way to move it up, or how to get around this. They said they'd put a notation, but I should get the official call around 10:30-11, and I should call back then as well.

I did get a robocall at 10:40 saying "2:30-3:45 is your window". I called back at 11am and asked again if this could be move up, or even just if it could be on the earlier end of this so not to coincide when I need to get my son. I was told "there are no messages in here". I repeated that I'd called earlier. That person went back in and realized his own note had been deleted after putting it in, so clearly that is what was happening. He said he'd send it directly to the dispatcher, and they'd see what they could do.

I rushed home around 2:15 to be sure to be there for the window since I never heard back. Left a note at 3:05 when I ran out. Waited again. Nothing. At 3:47pm, I called DISH again (for the 3rd time that day) and said "The window is now past. Are you still coming???". I got a lot of "I'm sorry, do you want to reschedule?" I said "No, I had been calling for days. I just want to see what's going on". "I'll send a message to the dispatcher, ma'am, and you should get a call back within a half-hour". Fine.

Of course, nothing. I called at around 5:45pm for the 4th time that day. I said "The ENTIRE 12-5 window is now past. No one has come, no one has called, no one has given me an update". I sacrificed my entire day for nothing! I was told the tech was held up at another job. I asked if he was still coming then, and was told "Probably not since they only work until 6". I said, "Don't you believe in updating your customers then to what is going on?" No response. Just "I'm sorry, I can help you reschedule". Despicable! Such rude disrespect for my time. I rearranged my schedule, sat at home for nothing. Their messages disappear, they don't call back. Horrible.

I called Samsung today. They took like 20 minutes to even find me in their system despite the fact that I had a reference number, a serial number, and of course all my info. After then seeing all these complaints of people having service techs not show, and when they do, finding their washers WORSE off after the supposed "repair", I then asked if they were trying to rectify their repair. She said they are working on it, so I opted to not repair at this time. How messed up is that?! It is actually better to take the chance on my washer blowing up or to go to the laundromat for bedding than to have it "fixed". That says it all.

Samsung Washers Company Information