Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.43/5
Get Started

Roberta’s Gardens was established over 50 years ago and continues to provide gardeners with the supplies they need to sow a beautiful garden. Roberta’s not only offer’s gardeners the best bulbs and plantings, but treats to enjoy while sitting outside and admiring your flourishing garden.

As a family owned business the Wallien Family has passed down their appreciation for giving their customers the most diversified and unique gardening selections from around the world. No matter where you're located, let Roberta’s bring uniqueness to your garden.

Roberta's Gardens Call Now Toll Free (800) 428-9726 Learn More Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Roberta's Gardens Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Original review: May 14, 2020

I bought from QVC, 5 plants back in January 2020. They arrived from UPS in March 2020. The plants were smashed in delivery so Roberta's replenished 2 of them So far they're Great! I planted them as noted in their pamphlet and was excited as the fruits per pics and videos from QVC reminded me of a true real New Jersey type tomato. I used Miracle Grow Soil, garden variety, 9 mo of fertilizer per bag as noted. I also bought Miracle Grow Tomato Fertilizer, I got at Lowe's, I filled 5 - 3 gal pots with soil, and bought stakes and cages as directed.

The plants grew as noted and all of the sudden yellow flowers everywhere. I was excited. A few more weeks and we had fruit. See pics, the fruits are terrible, they were attacked by bugs and developed a disease. See white spots and brown circles underneath. I cant serve or even attempt to eat them. The tops of the plants wilted and all flowers died.

I attempted to email Roberta's and was directed to their page on the website, I filled it out 2x and never heard a word, I also went on their Facebook page and told them my plants are all dead or in the process of dying. I specifically asked the QVC rep back in Jan if these plants will grow in the Florida sun and if they were bug resistant. She said, "No worries," the plants are grown by Burpee same as you get in a big box store, I thought they were grown by Roberta's but that is not true! Look at these pics and you decide, no response from them, not worth the $22.00 dollars and the money spent to grow them to get this!!

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are sorry your plants did not do well for you. The tomato plants look like they have blossom rot, they can get this from to much water, not enough water, also from the heat.You can try putting 1 cup of Epsom salt to 4 cups of water and spray soil until it is damp. We do have your account set up to ship you a replacement for them next year 2021. Again we sorry your plants have not done well for you. Thank you and stay safe!

Original review: May 13, 2020

Angel was my contact in customer service when I called and she lived up to her name. She was so very helpful and I can't thank her enough for resolving my issues. It's not every day that you speak with an Angel.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for the kind words concerning your experience with Roberta's. It is always nice to have our customers let us know how we are doing in the whole experience with our customer service team. We take those comments and strive to make it even better. Thank you for being loyal customer and allowing us to serve you today and in the coming years.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I had good luck in the past with the pricing and I called on my phone to order some daylilies. They’re planted now. I don’t have a large flower garden, so I can't add much more than I already have, but I tried to order something recently and they were out of stock. Still, Roberta's Gardens honors what they say that they can do and I've been pleased, so far.

Roberta's Gardens response
Thank you for the kind words concerning your plants and your experience with Roberta's. It is always nice to have our customers let us know how we are doing in the whole experience with our plants. We take those comments and strive to make it even better. Thank you for being loyal customer and allowing us to serve you today and in the coming years.

Thank you again and please stay well!

Original review: April 30, 2020

I ordered 2 orders each of the English lavender and was so happy with the quality of the plant. They were all very hardy and in good condition on arrival. I also ordered 2 orders of butterfly weed. These were in terrible condition on arrival ie much of the soil was missing and 3 of the plants were only leaves. I did not return them as it is difficult with the way of the world right now. Hopefully with much care, they will grow and attract butterflies.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for the plants not growing. I have put in for replacement asclepia plants for you. They will not come until May of 2021, We believe these plants will do much better. Thank you and please stay safe!

Original review: April 23, 2020

Ordered the English Lavender, roses and everything arrived in excellent condition except one of the lavender plants, was replaced immediately. Packaging is the best, customer service is excellent, products have been very good quality.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you again and stay well!

Original review: April 22, 2020

I did automated ordering from Roberta's Gardens and got the 7-Piece Hens & Chicks Hardy Succulents last year. The quality is pretty good but everything I bought from them has died.

Roberta's Gardens response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry you plants did not do well for you. I am showing you have only ordered the hens and chicks from us, I did put in for replacement for you. Please call us 8004289726 if we can help you with anything else.

Thank you and stay well!

Original review: April 3, 2020

I got Gerber Daisies through Roberta's Gardens and they were okay. However, I looked out the other day and I don’t even see a start of them coming back up. They should be starting to poke through or at least show something. That kinda concerns me when they say it’s a perennial and they can stand cooler weather. I’m not sure if I wanna keep them. Still, everything was great with Roberta's. If I order something too soon, they wait and send it later for my climate.

Roberta's Gardens response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry your gerbers are not doing well for you. I did find your account and put in for replacements for you. These perennials will take weather to 5 degrees in a pot and 0 in the ground, some people can get them to come back in even colder weather.

If you would like something else please let me know you can call at 8004289726. We are always trying to improve our product and really would like your feed back, so thank you again and stay well!

Original review: March 16, 2020

Two of my plants died. Person I talked to said no problem they will be replaced. Later received email confirming plants to be sent at appropriate time. Spoke with Sandy F. She was very polite. Have ordered from Roberta's many times and will continue to do so.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback and strive to offer spectacular customer service. We pride ourselves on putting the customer first. Sandy is a pleasure to have a Roberta's!

Original review: March 15, 2020

Seems all plants I order die. My Gerber daisies and lilies are all that lived, so far. Olive died. Any vegetable died without producing. 100 year plant we were really counting on-dead. Very disappointing for the prices we have paid. Everything looks so good on-screen! Trying real hard not to order this year!

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for your disappointment with the plants you have received. In looking into your order, we do not have that you have ordered any edibles from us in the last three years. We also did not sell an Olive item. We understand the money you put into the Desert Rose. The 100 year plant was fully refunded by QVC back to you.

Original review: March 15, 2020

I've been very pleased with Roberta's perennials as well as their return services. I look forward to new varieties in the future. I've enjoyed their poppies, roses, lilies, hydrangeas, and Columbine. I ordered a palm tree that didn't make it through the winter but their refund policy was very user-friendly.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love to hear you are enjoying so many of our plants. We strive to provide great customer service and stand by our replacement policy. We look forward to bringing you many more enjoyable memories! Happy Gardening!!

Roberta's Gardens Company Information